Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Gwynbleidd

14 hours ago, bee said:

exactly....

now if Epstein thought he was going to be murdered I think he would have spoken to his lawyers about
that all the time and maybe had some 'insurance' to prevent that happening...

When he first got to jail he said someone was trying to murder him....then he ends up with marks on his neck.....then he ends up dead.....kinda weird, right?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

Maybe. But like @pixiii said it’s about the victims and not about the Clintons and Trumps. They’re both dirtier than each other and using the suffering of others to score points. 

That's right Risky, it's bigger than the Politicians, Hollywood peers, Royals, this is an international thing that's been covered up for god knows how long. :(  

I watched this vid from Tarl Warwick this morning and I couldn't have agreed more with what he said.  I know some people don't like him as he's a "millennial", but he has a great take on Epstein in an incredibly objective manner in this vid.  He even asks if folks can remember if they felt this way during the JFK drama back in the 60's and likens this to one of the biggest political scandal this century (even though he admits, we're not even that far into this one)  He said people aren't stupid and are going to ask questions about this and can't be expected to believe some BS story that's out about Epstein "killing" himself.  Nothing adds up.  In fact he said, the conspiracy theory here IS Epstein killing himself :lol:  

Anyway give it a watch, he says it much better than I do and even says how dirty all sides are, like ALL sides. Nobody was safe from Epstein. He also makes light of the memes about the Clintons and how there's no evidence they did it, but also speaks of Trump, Hollywood's Kevin Spacey and a bunch of others, even Russians!....it's pretty entertaining. :lol: 

Please note:  This is not an Anti-Clinton or Anti-Trump vid, it's about how the true conspiracy theory here IS Epstein killing himself....how?

Worldwide Political Scandal on a scale of the JFK Assassination when so many others are implicated. Does anyone remember what it was like? Is this similar?

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

I agree. Attorney General Barr and the Inspector General Horowitz are opening investigations into this, the former expressing complete dismay about it. Between Barr and Howrowitz, they hopefully will call for a DNA check to be sure. 

I thought that picture of him laying on the stretcher looked strange.  I'm an extremely visual person and from what I observed, Epstein had small eyes that were set quite deep under his brow.  There isn't a huge amount of pictures of Epstein but as soon as I saw the facial profile on the stretcher, the brow didn't look right to me.  It was the first thing I picked up.  Nor did his forehead sloping back slightly above the brow.  His forehead from his brow upwards was quite straight, not sloped.  I saw people commenting on the nose in comparison but that's not what bothered me.  It was the eyes did not look deep enough (even though the eyelids were closed) and the slope of his forehead looked incorrect.  I've just put it down to the fact I've never seen Epstein with his eyes closed and his facial features would be in a relaxed state (having passed away).  But I thought it was worth mentioning as even though it did look similar to him, I didn't feel it was a dead ringer so to speak.  Meh....

• Like 3

Little girls everywhere can sleep a little safer all across the world... just a little 

~

36 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Little girls everywhere can sleep a little safer all across the world... just a little 

~

Not really too much. He was one of many. 

• Like 3

I’ll call the suicide as being as fake as Vietnamese Breast Melons unless I see CCTV footage. Could be guards, other inmates, the whole wrecking crew, etc. Every person in that building should be investigated. But, alas. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Skulduggery said:

Not really too much. He was one of many. 

I agree. Just one of many curators whose clients know others like him or even a pawn in a more global setup. Reminds me of the sub-plot in the movie Taken.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, F3SS said:

I agree. Just one of many curators whose clients know others like him or even a pawn in a more global setup. Reminds me of the sub-plot in the movie Taken.

Speaking of Taken, it seems this MC2 Modeling Agency has been listed big time in the unsealed documents. Naomi Campbell and Heidi Klum have been mentioned as being associated with it. Everyone is denying their association with Epstein.

http://www.thefashionlaw.com/home/naomi-campbell-mc2-agency-founder-and-more-linked-to-epstein-in-unseal-court-documents

The recently unsealed documents not only shed further light on Epstein’s transgressions, they draw a number of fashion industry figures into Epstein’s web (even after he was convicted of procuring an underage girl for prostitution in 2008). These include Jean-Luc Brunel, an established model scout and the owner of New York-based Mc2 Model Management, who allegedly supplied Epstein with dozens of underage girls. Naomi Campbell is also name-checked in one of the documents as being in attendance at some of the same events as Epstein and/or Maxwell.

For instance, Giuffre stated in a document attached to a November 2016 deposition of hers, “I met Naomi Campbell at a birthday party of hers on a yacht in the South of France.” She continued on, “She is a friend of Ghislaine’s, but she was a real b**** to me.” Later on, the same document states, “I met famous friends of [Epstein’s], such as Al Gore, Heidi Klum, and Naomi Campbell.” A rep for Ms. Campbell denies that the model ever had a birthday party on a yacht.

Campbell’s name has been linked to Epstein in the recent past, as the supermodel was listed on at least two flight logs for Epstein’s private plane – one for a trip from London to New York in February 2002 and another in October 2002 from Paris to New York, along with Maxwell and former U.S. President Bill Clinton, among others.  

https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/meet-jeffrey-epsteins-gang-of-accused-slave-recruiters/

Many of the units at 301 East 66th St. were owned by a New York shell company registered in Columbus, Ohio, the home base of Victoria’s Secret owner and Epstein’s billionaire benefactor Leslie Wexner, according to records.

Girls recruited as models from around the world were brought to the US and the building by MC2, a modeling company run by Epstein pal Jean-Luc Brunel. The company was financed by Epstein beginning in 2003, court papers show.

The girls passed through various apartments in the building where assistants arranged for their work visas, booked travel and modeling jobs. Some were also dispatched for other duties to Epstein’s nearby mansion on East 71st Street, court papers say.

Epstein “was the one who said who stays in what apartment,” said Maritza Vasquez, who worked as a bookkeeper for MC2, in a 2010 deposition made public last month.

“Epstein and Brunel would then obtain a visa for these girls, then would charge the underage girls rent,” court documents say.

According to a cache of more than 2,000 documents unsealed Friday in a defamation case against British socialite and former Epstein gal pal Ghislaine Maxwell, Brunel had more than catwalk appearances planned for some of the girls. He offered up girls as young as 16 for “massages” with Epstein that often wound up as sexual-abuse sessions, according to documents filed in the lawsuit.

Lesley Groff, another former assistant protected under the agreement, allegedly coordinated travel arrangements with young girls and scheduled massage sessions for her boss. Groff was paid $200,000 a year, received a Mercedes E320 and the services of a nanny after the birth of her child, the New York Times reported.

“Ms. Groff never knowingly booked travel for anyone under the age of 18, and had no knowledge of the alleged illegal activity whatsoever. She is shocked and deeply distraught by the accusations and revelations concerning her former employer,” said her lawyer, Michael Bachner.

Epstein’s millions also gave him entree to important financial institutions. For years, he was the personal financial advisor to Wexner, whose L. Brands empire owns Victoria’s Secret and Bath & Body Works.

When JP Morgan Chase Bank wanted to get rid of him as a client after he pleaded guilty to soliciting a prostitute in 2008, Mary Erdoes, one of the bank’s high-level executives intervened to keep him on, the Times reported last week. JP Morgan denied the charge.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This is some good dimestore novel ****

Former mobster says Bill Barr made a secret visit to jail before Epstein’s death: ‘Something’s not right there’

A New York Post report on Sunday hinted that Attorney General Bill Barr may have visited the prison where Jeffrey Epstein was being held before he allegedly committed suicide.

Lewis Kasman, a former mobster and top associated of John Gotti Sr., told the Post that Barr made a secret visit to Metropolitan Correctional Center two weeks ago “about the time Epstein was found in his cell with bruises around his neck.”

Im not saying its true or not true but am just marveling at the absurd nature of this whole affair.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

You want something scarier than that? El Trumpo is right and a former President is effective behaving like a Bond villain and he’s proven again how bullet proof he is.

Meh maybe. I think the odds are just as good that EL Trumpo is the man behind the hit. Time will tell..........LOL of course it wont actually 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 3

https://www.wptv.com/news/region-c-palm-beach-county/jeffrey-epstein-trove-of-records-unsealed-in-defamation-case-against-his-alleged-procurer

owerful men across the country are now on the defense after the newly released records accuse them of partaking in the possible sex-trafficking ring Epstein is accused of running.

Billionaire hedge fund manager Glenn Dubin, Stephen Kaufman, Prince Andrew, modeling agent Jean-Luc Brunel, former New Mexico Governor Bill Richardson and the late MIT scientist Marvin Minsky were just some of the men Giuffre claims she was forced to have sex with.

Giuffre also claims she was forced to have sex with “another prince” and “the owner of a large hotel chain", according to her deposition records.

In statements to CNBC, both Richardson and Dubin deny the claims, and others have not returned a request for comment.

Under oath, Giuffre also says she met Al Gore, Naomi Campbell and Heidi Klum while she was with Epstein.

One of the newly-released records includes a deposition of Epstein himself. During the questioning, Epstein is asked about Maxwell's relationship with Guiffre. In each response, Epstein replies, "fifth", invoking his right to the Fifth Amendment, a constitutional right which protects people from incriminating themselves.

Numerous depositions were released, including one with Epstein's housekeeper, John Alessi. He told attorneys that "Ms. Maxwell was the one that recruit."

Attorneys asked Alessi if he was the one who went out looking for "the girls to bring back as massage therapists," but Alessi maintain it was Maxwell, Epstein, and their friends who did so, adding it was all about "referrals."

We now know, according to law enforcement and victims, those girls were brought to Epstein’s Palm Beach mansion for sex acts.

lessi also told attorneys that Maxwell received massages from the girls herself.

The housekeeper claimed he oftend had to clean up sex toys when cleaning up after Epstein and Maxwell's massage. He would put the sex toys back in Maxwell's closet.

According to Giuffre's deposition, massages were a code name for sex.

ttorneys say "a key piece of evidence in the investigation were message pads uncovered in trash pulls, and from inside the residence during the search warrant." The stationary had Maxwell's name on them.

"Those message pads revealed numerous calls left at the house for Maxwell, indicating she was staying in the house during the days when Epstein was engaging in illegal sex acts with minors."

Included in those messages were ones from underage girls, who were calling to schedule a time to come over to see Epstein, according to the documents. In one case, the message says a girl could not come over until after 2:30, because she had to be in school.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

This is some good dimestore novel ****

Former mobster says Bill Barr made a secret visit to jail before Epstein’s death: ‘Something’s not right there’

Im not saying its true or not true but am just marveling at the absurd nature of this whole affair.

Here's what the NY Post wrote.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/11/former-gotti-confidant-says-jail-where-jeffrey-epstein-died-catered-toward-wealthy-inmates/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/10/2019 at 4:48 PM, susieice said:

It's been long believed that Epstein does have a lot of what could be used as evidence stashed away in his various residents. As I recall, some had even suggested that he had used blackmail as leverage. I think it was in the old thread.

Like this tidbit from his laptop? Also he had a cellmate, a former police officer convicted of 4 murders. He said he found him unconcious... Because up until then he didnt notice what was happening in the cell lol

68579543_499105470872250_7424182005740339200_o.jpg

• Like 1

20 hours ago, pixiii said:

At the end of the day, one needs to ask themselves does it really matter who Trump or Clinton or anybody else for that matter are focused upon.  It's irrelevant in comparison to what this monster did.    

Personally, I'm sick of all these random politicians and people throwing insults left right and centre.  This thread isn't meant to be about hatred on Trump or the Clintons.  This situation shouldn't be made into some political event otherwise the whole thread becomes derailed off topic. 

It was meant to be about the pedophile Epstein being found dead and the poor victims that are currently feeling like they've been robbed of any such justice right now.  That's who my thoughts are with. :( 

What makes you think its not related? See my post above... Trump or the Clintons or both are very likely suspects considering the need to keep Epstein from making it to court or taking any of them down with him.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Nnicolette said:

Like this tidbit from his laptop? Also he had a cellmate, a former police officer convicted of 4 murders. He said he found him unconcious... Because up until then he didnt notice what was happening in the cell lol

This Photo looked like a bad fake. So a very small bit of research shows it is a composite photo of Donald trump with his daughter and a completely separate photo of Jefferey Epstein combined. A fake, just some of the very many cases of incredibly fake news we will have to deal with until this is sorted, or more likely forever. 

Always best to make sure you have evidence and double check evidence is true and real before believing it. Unfortunately a trick which gets harder and harder all the time.

factcheck.org

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

45 minutes ago, Nnicolette said:

as soon as I saw this picture I strongly suspected it was fake in some way... and a quick bit of searching 
(on Trump and Harley Davidson) lead to this link showing the origin of two separate  images ...

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/epstein-trumps-photo/

This was not a genuine photograph, however, but a composite of at least two different pictures.

The first photograph, which features a young Ivanka and her father standing next to a motorcycle, was taken in 1993 at the grand opening of the Harley Davidson Cafe in New York City. This image is available via Getty Images, where it is offered with the caption“Donald Trump and Ivanka Trump during Grand Opening of The Harley Davidson Cafe at Harley Davidson Cafe in New York City, New York, United States. (Photo by Ron Galella, Ltd./Ron Galella Collection via Getty Images)”:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The photograph of Epstein was taken from a 2005 photograph picturing him at the launch of Radar Magazine at Hotel QT in New York City. That photograph is also available via Getty Images, where it is presented with the caption “NEW YORK, NY – MAY 18: Jeffrey Epstein attends Launch of RADAR MAGAZINE at Hotel QT on May 18, 2005. (Photo by Neil Rasmus/Patrick McMullan via Getty Images)”:

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Kismit said:

This Photo looked like a bad fake. So a very small bit of research shows it is a composite photo of Donald trump with his daughter and a completely separate photo of Jefferey Epstein combined. A fake, just some of the very many cases of incredibly fake news we will have to deal with until this is sorted, or more likely forever. 

Always best to make sure you have evidence and double check evidence is true and real before believing it. Unfortunately a trick which gets harder and harder all the time.

factcheck.org

:D

snap

• Like 3

7 hours ago, pixiii said:

I thought that picture of him laying on the stretcher looked strange.  I'm an extremely visual person and from what I observed, Epstein had small eyes that were set quite deep under his brow.  There isn't a huge amount of pictures of Epstein but as soon as I saw the facial profile on the stretcher, the brow didn't look right to me.  It was the first thing I picked up.  Nor did his forehead sloping back slightly above the brow.  His forehead from his brow upwards was quite straight, not sloped.  I saw people commenting on the nose in comparison but that's not what bothered me.  It was the eyes did not look deep enough (even though the eyelids were closed) and the slope of his forehead looked incorrect.  I've just put it down to the fact I've never seen Epstein with his eyes closed and his facial features would be in a relaxed state (having passed away).  But I thought it was worth mentioning as even though it did look similar to him, I didn't feel it was a dead ringer so to speak.  Meh....

the possibility that Epstein was removed from jail and is now in hiding is gaining traction -

but I doubt we will ever know for sure :wacko:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Nnicolette said:

What makes you think its not related? See my post above... Trump or the Clintons or both are very likely suspects considering the need to keep Epstein from making it to court or taking any of them down with him.

https://www.gettyimages.com.au/detail/news-photo/jeffrey-epstein-attends-launch-of-radar-magazine-at-hotel-news-photo/591529968

Sorry, @Nnicolette I haven't had a chance to respond or even get online much today. 

It's not that I don't think they're related, I just know it extends far from the US borders around the world. I posted earlier in this thread the information straight from the Court Transcript that was released last week of the Virginia Roberts Vs Ghislaine Maxwell case which clearly shows neither Trump nor Clinton did anything illegal from Virginia Robert's statement.  I believe it's much bigger than just Trump and Clinton and there were a lot more than those names mentioned.  Think more on a global level, not just within the US.  

This is the post below with the links to the Transcript re: Clinton/Trump/Prince Andrew/Al and Tipper Gore/Naomi Campbell

In relation to that photo of Trump, Ivanka (looks like when she was little) and Epstein - I've seen the pic of Epstein before and he's posing at a launch:

Patrick McMullan Archives
NEW YORK, NY - MAY 18: Jeffrey Epstein attends Launch of RADAR MAGAZINE at Hotel QT on May 18, 2005. (Photo by Neil Rasmus/Patrick McMullan via Getty Images)  Click here to see it.  I also found it by entering "Epstein black shirt" in a search engine and it returned this, 2nd down on the left you'll see the photo in the collection.     

I hope that helps with some more info for you. :)  

• Like 3