Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Gwynbleidd

Fox: New Evidence Hillary Killed Lincoln

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In what may be the most serious allegation ever made against the former Secretary of State, Fox News Channel reported today that Hillary Clinton was involved in the conspiracy to murder President Abraham Lincoln.

• Haha 7

OMG. That's funny.

• Haha 1

Some French Ministers are calling for their own investigation into possible French victims of Epstein. He had an apartment in Paris and they said the US probes into his trafficking have indicated links to France.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-08-12/french-ministers-call-for-epstein-investigation-in-france?srnd=markets-vp

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/world/2019/08/12/french-ministers-call-for-their-own-investigation-into-jeffrey-epstein/dPWKVdu6hijL4vl5TToeBJ/story.html

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Utter nonsense. I happen to know that the Blessed Hilary doesn't even LIKE opera ! :P 

He wasn't at an opera RG. :lol:  It was a play. OMG that's so funny.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, bee said:

the possibility that Epstein was removed from jail and is now in hiding is gaining traction -

but I doubt we will ever know for sure :wacko:

Concur. Especially if Epstein was working for the Mossad. They have more pull in Washington than Trump.

It is said that Epstein was bankrolled for purposes of capturing images of high profile politicians so that Mossad/Israel can bend them into shape.
It is no small secret that Maxwell is the daughter of a famed Mossad superspy named Mozzel. 

Anyway, food for thought.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, susieice said:

He wasn't at an opera RG. :lol:  It was a play. OMG that's so funny.

:) … and so the joke goes, "Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, did you enjoy the play?"

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Meh maybe. I think the odds are just as good that EL Trumpo is the man behind the hit. Time will tell..........LOL of course it wont actually.

Why would Trump target Epstein when Epstein was the key to bringing down the whole Clinton house of cards? Doesn't make sense. The people in Epstein's little black book including the Royal Family had infinitely more to gain from offing him than Trump ever could, despite how much they hated each other.

• Like 2

So what if we find out the prince is guilty of pedophilia? What happens? If the royal family doesn't hand him over there's nothing that can be done as they're above the law. Might be interesting to see how things go in a western country that still allows one family to live above everyone else.

he can nor be guilty unless jury finds him guilty, and he is not standing a trial here, no way. royals will not allow it. 

Edited by aztek

14 minutes ago, F3SS said:

So what if we find out the prince is guilty of pedophilia? What happens? If the royal family doesn't hand him over there's nothing that can be done as they're above the law. Might be interesting to see how things go in a western country that still allows one family to live above everyone else.

Judicial protection for "VIPs" is common everywhere, I believe.  This rich American was convicted of raping his infant daughter yet escaped a prison sentence.... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trial_and_sentencing_of_Robert_H._Richards_IV

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Dark_Grey said:

Why would Trump target Epstein when Epstein was the key to bringing down the whole Clinton house of cards? Doesn't make sense. The people in Epstein's little black book including the Royal Family had infinitely more to gain from offing him than Trump ever could, despite how much they hated each other.

Because maybe they didn't actually hate each other? Maybe trump had as much or more to lose than the scary all powerful clintons? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

:) … and so the joke goes, "Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, did you enjoy the play?"

As I recall reading Lincoln didn't really want to go but the Mrs. insisted.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, susieice said:

As I recall reading Lincoln didn't really want to go but the Mrs. insisted.

Her and Hilary were quite close....

• Haha 3

Supposedly there's a safe. This was written before the suicide but it sounds like the judge may have granted access. The LA Times is reporting this too but I've "exceeded my monthly articles". lol

https://theweek.com/speedreads/852327/jeffrey-epstein-steel-safe-room-nobody-enter-caribbean-island-exemployee-says

In this one a former employee says there are two safe boxes in Epstein's offices.

https://www.insider.com/jeffrey-epstein-private-island-former-employees-speak-out-2019-7

Found a couple more links to this.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

Barr says anyone who conspired with Epstein should not rest easy. They can't prosecute him but the investigations will not end.

https://6abc.com/ag-barr-says-irregularities-found-at-jeffrey-epstein-jail/5461698/?fbclid=IwAR33Y9WVYWrgskyA9voqrYm8w4S4zUAPbIzlssZMHlURErO_qmHKOaeWoTU

• Like 1

Just ran across this, thought it had some interesting points..

People wondering how Jeffrey Epstein acquired his enormous wealth may find a clue on page 5 of the lawsuit, filed — and later withdrawn — by Katie Johnson against Donald Trump and Epstein for allegedly raping her when she was 13 years old.
Tiffany Doe, a material witness named in the lawsuit, had agreed to provide sworn testimony, “fully verifying the authenticity of the claims” of Johnson. Doe said she had been employed by Epstein for more than 10 years as a “party planner” and had witnessed everything described by Johnson.
In fact, it was her job to witness all the sexual escapades that went on in Epstein’s mansions — and to report to him everything she had overheard. He told her “knowledge was king” in the financial world. From page 5 of the lawsuit:
As a result of these underage sex parties, Defendant Epstein was able to accumulate inside business knowledge that he otherwise would never have been privy to in order to amass his huge personal fortune.
It is clear that Epstein did throw wild parties with young women. Did he learn anything from the pillow talk? From the bragging of men trying to impress each other with their inside knowledge of upcoming secret deals? If “knowledge is king” — what about Epstein’s knowledge of who did what to underage girls at his parties? Did Epstein blackmail any of these men?
Knowledge is king indeed.

Attempts to Discredit

Vox reported many grounds for doubting the stories of these women. None seem especially compelling, but you should decide for yourself. Here is one they apparently consider the most serious reason to be skeptical — but it is weak:
Most troublingly, a detective who worked with Epstein’s victims called into question a key part of Johnson’s story:
Mike Fisten, a retired Miami-Dade detective who conducted research for several of Epstein’s victims, denied such parties ever even took place.
“Jeffery [sic] never had parties like described in their complaint,” Fisten told me. “Jeffery had sex parties, for sure, with two or three girls … but never with other guys.”
There were men in attendance at Epstein’s more large, lavish affairs, Fisten said, but nothing illicit ever happened at such events.
Fisten is hardly qualified to comment on what took place out of his sight.

Timeline

For your convenience, here’s a timeline of this tragedy, and links to both lawsuits — one filed in California, one filed in New York, each with different details. Warning: these pages include detailed descriptions of sexual abuse, depravity, and viciousness. They create a vivid picture that may ring true. But you may never know whether that picture is true or not.
April 26, 2016: Johnson, acting as her own lawyer, filed a civil suit in California suing Trump and Epstein for $100 million for abuse that took place from June to September in 1994.
May 2016: Civil suit was dismissed due to a technicality: She had filed a civil rights suit, but failed to state an applicable civil rights claim.
September 30, 2016: Johnson, now represented by a lawyer, refiled in New York.
November 2, 2016: A few days ahead of the presidential election, Johnson was apparently all set to appear at a press conference at the law offices of civil rights attorney and TV commentator Lisa Bloom, but she didn’t show up. Bloom explained that Johnson was afraid to appear after having received multiple death threats.
November 4, 2016: Bloom announced that Johnson had dropped her lawsuit.
In 1994, Trump had allegedly threatened to kill Johnson and her family if she ever told anyone what he and Epstein had done to her. Johnson said Trump told her he could make them “disappear” like Maria — a 12-year-old girl Johnson says Trump forced her to have sex with.
And, allegedly, Johnson had again received death threats in November 2016.
We wish that Trump’s all-purpose fixer Michael Cohen had been asked if he knew anything about these threats. Or if he had personally delivered them. But Cohen himself was under threat. He told Congress,
I have asked this Committee to ensure that my family be protected from Presidential threats, and that the Committee be sensitive to the questions pertaining to ongoing investigations. Thank you for your help and for your understanding.

https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/showthread.php?4290-Jeffrey-Epstein/page5

Pre emptive: Not trying to attack Trump here, just sharing new (I think?) info. But in all honesty, I do entertain the.. plausibility Trump was at least privy to the goings on.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Robotic Jew said:

Because maybe they didn't actually hate each other? Maybe trump had as much or more to lose than the scary all powerful clintons? 

They hated each other. Epstein was eyeing some new property, Trump secured a loan (possibly illegally,) and bought the property out from under Epstein. Epstein then allegedly started the big investigation in to Trump's tax returns to expose Trump's finances. Reminder that Trump also threw Epstein under the bus once before for human trafficking. Trump has been to Epstein's island (once,) and it turns out he's not an evil Satanist with an appetite for underage prostitution. In fact, Trump hates the idea and thus began his personal vendetta against the global ring of kiddie diddlers and the fight to expose them before they can silence him.

During the lead up to the 2016 elections, Hillary said something interesting. Something to the effect of "if Trump gets in to Office, we'll all be hanging by nooses!" At the time, every one assumed she was being hyperbolic. Now, it seems there is a very good chance this Epstein scandal is what she was referring to. It sure puts a different spin on the seething hate Trump has gotten, doesn't it? He's a political outsider and apparently his sexual appetites are too mainstream to be in the Bohemian old boys club.

You can believe whatever you want. If you like sitting in your cozy jammies, turning on late night TV and feeling comforted by "Drumpf" jokes, all the power to you. If it's easier to believe the elites are not in to devil worship and Epstein had a giant sundial and temples built on his island for a gag, so be it. It's a much nicer reality than the one I'm talking about. I'm just going to post the facts as I read em and whatever happens, happens. In all likelihood, you will never hear about Epstein or his cabal of pedophiles from the mainstream media again after this blows over. Witnesses and former sex slaves be damned.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

Just ran across this, thought it had some interesting points..
[...]
Pre emptive: Not trying to attack Trump here, just sharing new (I think?) info. But in all honesty, I do entertain the.. plausibility Trump was at least privy to the goings on.

He was privy. One of the many reasons why he never quite fit in with the Bushs and Clintons. The flight logs to Epstein's island along with other documents corroborate that.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Dark_Grey said:

They hated each other. Epstein was eyeing some new property, Trump secured a loan (possibly illegally,) and bought the property out from under Epstein. Epstein then allegedly started the big investigation in to Trump's tax returns to expose Trump's finances. Reminder that Trump also threw Epstein under the bus once before for human trafficking. Trump has been to Epstein's island (once,) and it turns out he's not an evil Satanist with an appetite for underage prostitution. In fact, Trump hates the idea and thus began his personal vendetta against the global ring of kiddie diddlers and the fight to expose them before they can silence him.

During the lead up to the 2016 elections, Hillary said something interesting. Something to the effect of "if Trump gets in to Office, we'll all be hanging by nooses!" At the time, every one assumed she was being hyperbolic. Now, it seems there is a very good chance this Epstein scandal is what she was referring to. It sure puts a different spin on the seething hate Trump has gotten, doesn't it? He's a political outsider and apparently his sexual appetites are too mainstream to be in the Bohemian old boys club.

You can believe whatever you want. If you like sitting in your cozy jammies, turning on late night TV and feeling comforted by "Drumpf" jokes, all the power to you. If it's easier to believe the elites are not in to devil worship and Epstein had a giant sundial and temples built on his island for a gag, so be it. It's a much nicer reality than the one I'm talking about. I'm just going to post the facts as I read em and whatever happens, happens. In all likelihood, you will never hear about Epstein or his cabal of pedophiles from the mainstream media again after this blows over. Witnesses and former sex slaves be damned.

I'm really trying here...but....this really sounds like some more Qanonsense....

• Thanks 1