Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Gwynbleidd

Just now, Dark_Grey said:

He was privy. One of the many reasons why he never quite fit in with the Bushs and Clintons. The flight logs to Epstein's island along with other documents corroborate that.

So...he knew....and didn't go to authorities...or...do anything to expose this in any way? And then HIRED the man that gave him a sweetheart deal the last time he was "exposed"?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robotic Jew said:

I'm really trying here...but....this really sounds like some more Qanonsense....

Maybe. If like many others you are new to Epstein and his twisted little world, this all seems confusing and blown out of proportion. If you have all the historical context of Bill and Hillary in Haiti, Mossad and even the Royal Family's run ins with trafficking accusations, it all seems very plausible. Not to mention all the actors and Hollywood moguls with a history of being caught with under age youths (Kevin Spacey is a recent one). The simplest way to put it is for decades now, a ring of child traffickers has been operating inside an institutionalized global network to supply sex slaves for the elites, including a Mossad run blackmail operation. Epstein's island was a giant honeypot full of bedrooms and hidden cameras. I'm sure you can fill in the blanks... 

Super quick breakdown as far as I understand it now, without confirmation: Mossad was running a blackmail operation, recording rich and elite people engaging in illegal acts on Epstein's island. A name list has been pulled and it is disgustingly long and recognizable. This has gone on for a long time with Mossad using the tapes to influence foreign policy and control a helluva lot more than they should across several countries. This whole Epstein case really blew up when Mossad over played their hand and tried to blackmail Prince Harry. MI6 didn't like that too much so they cracked the lid open and threw Epstein to the dogs. Royal blood runs thicker than Mossad's water.

Good luck trying to find an unbiased news segment on this as so many people are at risk of being exposed, no one wants to get close to the story. There are several testimonies out there from girls (and boys) who were groomed in to Epstein slavery. Richard Branson (Virgin Mobile top brass,) has been out at sea on his boat flying drones over the island and publishing the footage lol (see clips posted above). This whole thing is so unbelievable it has to be true. Wtf man. All I can say is that this is the biggest, baddest trafficking case you will ever see in our lifetime. This is Game of Thrones Season 6 in magnitude.

"Allegedly".

• Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

So...he knew....and didn't go to authorities...or...do anything to expose this in any way? And then HIRED the man that gave him a sweetheart deal the last time he was "exposed"?

How often do elites expose elites? Every one has skeleton's in their closet - if they didn't, they wouldn't make it to "elite" status. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Took them long enough. What are they going to find other than burned out husks of buildings? In 24 hours, a team could clean that island of every scrap of paper and that would be that.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, acidhead said:

More drone VIDEO footage from Epstein Island 8hrs ago...

That proves it. Guilty! - of sloppy grounds keeping ;)

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

If I recall an earlier poster pointing out, Trump did go to authorities and tried to expose Epstein for child trafficking. 

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

How often do elites expose elites? Every one has skeleton's in their closet - if they didn't, they wouldn't make it to "elite" status. 

That's right, Trump or anyone else rocking the boat would be considered "toxic". 

Say..  wait a minute!! :tu:

"... drain the swamp"  :w00t:

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
  • Like 1

This article warns about all the "information" floating around on social media.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49312746

Epstein's finances are under close investigation also. Deutsche Bank and JP Morgan Chase are both searching their records as they did a lot of business with Epstein. Lawyers are saying to expect a battle over his estate even as they are now struggling to see just what he owned.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49312746

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Robotic Jew said:

What would it look like if he went to the authorities and they ignored him?  A criminal enterprise of this magnitude doesn't operate with impunity without greasing a few palms.  The participants had enough money to buy loyalty from anyone working for a salary. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Eldorado said:

Judicial protection for "VIPs" is common everywhere, I believe.  This rich American was convicted of raping his infant daughter yet escaped a prison sentence.... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trial_and_sentencing_of_Robert_H._Richards_IV

Sure there's the unofficial VIP treatment that happens from time to time but that is far different from the treatment one family has granted to themselves by divine right for centuries. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

And aztek I wasn't saying that we would get the prince handed over to us. I meant him being handed over to the authorities in his country.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Robotic Jew said:

Trump did go to the authorities.  He gave them everything he knew about Epstein.  In fact, other than some of the victims, Trump is the only one who did that.

Trump absolutely did the right thing...hard to swallow as that might be for many.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

https://www.vox.com/2019/7/9/20686347/jeffrey-epstein-trump-bill-clinton

From link:

The 2009 subpoena: In 2009, Brad Edwards, an attorney who has represented various Epstein victims, had Trump served with a subpoena for testimony in a case against Epstein.

But Edwards is not alleging any wrongdoing from Trump; rather, the opposite. He said in a recent interview that he had served subpoenas on many connected people in 2009, and that Trump was “the only person who picked up the phone and said, ‘Let’s just talk. I’ll give you as much time as you want.’”

Edwards added that Trump “was very helpful, in the information that he gave,” calling it “good information that checked out and that helped us.” And, he said, Trump “gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever.”

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

It's hard to believe such a left wing news site stated facts instead of innuendo.

After being informed The Hill is a white power news source I guess anything is possible. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

I feel like they've all gone mad, the lot of them. LOL

Speculate, speculate, speculate is all any of us can do right now, but I highly doubt anyone that's already been implicated with their name in those documents, is going to put the spotlight on themselves even further, eg. Trump or Clinton or Gore or Prince Andrew, well that last one is questionable but meh.... :lol: 

None of us know what was going on fully, or who was involved or to what extent they were involved. Who are "they", I don't think anybody knows, except perhaps Ghislaine.  

I think it could be someone who's name hasn't even been mentioned yet.  The absolute fear of exposure that Epstein represented to those who are guilty and him spilling the beans in his Trial set for next June, would be too much to bear.  They can't have their entire operation come crashing down and be exposed in the meantime.  However, I think we can all safely assume, Epstein was never gonna make it alive to that Trial, it was only a matter of time till these people got to him, one way or another. 

I feel like we've run into a brick wall with this.  The story given to us is so ridiculous, it's hard for people to believe.  I'm glad people are questioning it though and not just nodding their heads like good little citizens and going about their business.

I don't even know if we can trust what we'll be told about the autopsy.  I don't know what to believe now, it's gotten so out of hand and I feel like this is a massive wake up call.  Am I going wacko here?  Does anyone else feel this way right now? :( 

Edited by pixiii
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

That story about Lincoln was from 2013.

Right now all we can do is watch what the autopsy report says, what the FBI finds on Epstein's various properties and see what the thousands of yet to be unsealed documents say. We don't really know what the one's that were released say. Not all of it. There were 2,000 pages with thousands more coming. 

I don't think anybody is going to believe anyone. Probably never again. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, susieice said:

A reporter from the Miami Herald says there are thousands of documents that she believes will also be unsealed.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/jeffrey-epstein-thousands-of-documents_n_5d509b81e4b0fc06ace994ca

I'm going to predict that a suicide is in the works for Ghislaine Maxwell. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, pixiii said:

I'm going to predict that a suicide is in the works for Ghislaine Maxwell. 

She could be brought up on charges but I think she is a British citizen. There's likely many more. The French want to open their own investigation.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Michelle said:

It's hard to believe such a left wing news site stated facts instead of innuendo.

After being informed The Hill is a white power news source I guess anything is possible. :lol:

Maybe with speculation flying the way it is they thought it best if they really tried to think this out. Information is just starting to come out. There's going to be a lot more before this is over and the judge has vowed this investigation is not going to end.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, susieice said:

She could be brought up on charges but I think she is a British citizen. There's likely many more. The French want to open their own investigation.

I can't even find if she's got dual citizenship.  Admittedly, I haven't dug a great deal, but she's got to have some sort of permission to be able to stay in the US.  Can't be because she's a millionaire surely. :lol:  Then again, that wouldn't surprise me either! :o  I was remembering back to when Rupert Murdoch got dual citizenship for Oz and the US because he conducted most of his business at that time from the states.  Kinda half expecting his name to come up somewhere in this scandal too. :rolleyes:

Actually @Michelle I thought that same thing when I saw Vox LOL - Welp, what a lovely surprise!  I've been thinking that it's kinda promoting some sort of unity between all, to find out the truth and get to the bottom of it.  It's almost creating a bunch of truthseekers! :lol: 

Edited by pixiii
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, acidhead said:

I'm not sure how important he was to the investigation if he wasn't being cooperative.  Success wasn't going to hinge on his statements, anyway.  Whatever evidence there was/is can still be used.  

• Like 2