Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Gwynbleidd

20 minutes ago, pixiii said:

I can't even find if she's got dual citizenship.  Admittedly, I haven't dug a great deal, but she's got to have some sort of permission to be able to stay in the US.  Can't be because she's a millionaire surely. :lol:  Then again, that wouldn't surprise me either! :o  I was remembering back to when Rupert Murdoch got dual citizenship for Oz and the US because he conducted most of his business at that time from the states.  Kinda half expecting his name to come up somewhere in this scandal too. :rolleyes:

Actually @Michelle I thought that same thing when I saw Vox LOL - Welp, what a lovely surprise!  I've been thinking that it's kinda promoting some sort of unity between all, to find out the truth and get to the bottom of it.  It's almost creating a bunch of truthseekers! :lol: 

She has UK, French and US citizenship.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghislaine_Maxwell

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, pixiii said:

I think we can all safely assume, Epstein was never gonna make it alive to that Trial, it was only a matter of time till these people got to him, one way or another. 

So I was shocked today at how many people calling in to chat radio were convinced he's not dead. Some had full plausible stories as to how it happened and full set up. Some think he arranged it for himself. Others think he was spirited away to protection so he can reveal what, who, when and where about some of his elite guests at a later date.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, and then said:

I'm not sure how important he was to the investigation if he wasn't being cooperative.  Success wasn't going to hinge on his statements, anyway.  Whatever evidence there was/is can still be used.  

All he did in the Florida case was plead the fifth.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, skliss said:

So I was shocked today at how many people calling in to chat radio were convinced he's not dead. Some had full plausible stories as to how it happened and full set up. Some think he arranged it for himself. Others think he was spirited away to protection so he can reveal what, who, when and where about some of his elite guests at a later date.

Anything is possible. Every time I look at a link the number of associates grows. Some named. Some not. Just referred to as Prime Minister or Foreign President. Like I said above, all the man has done is plead the fifth. I don't know. Did he realize that things were going to get really bad for him? Did someone in half of the 1% take him out? The circumstances surrounding his suicide are just really unusual to say the least. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, and then said:

I'm not sure how important he was to the investigation if he wasn't being cooperative.  Success wasn't going to hinge on his statements, anyway.  Whatever evidence there was/is can still be used.  

You couldn't have worded that any better @and then :D 

You're absolutely right.  I don't think it would've have mattered if he was being cooperative or not.  As I mentioned earlier, I think most of us knew deep down he was never gonna survive till the Trial next year and even then, there was no guarantee he would've talked.  The documents that are coming out now will be so beneficial, along with all of the evidence they've got and will most likely seize from all of his properties, including the French wanting to begin their own investigation as Susie posted earlier. I'll bet Ghislaine is feeling the heat right now.  I've really got my doubts she's gonna survive.  I figure she'll be dead one way or another before Christmas.    

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, pixiii said:

You couldn't have worded that any better @and then :D 

You're absolutely right.  I don't think it would've have mattered if he was being cooperative or not.  As I mentioned earlier, I think most of us knew deep down he was never gonna survive till the Trial next year and even then, there was no guarantee he would've talked.  The documents that are coming out now will be so beneficial, along with all of the evidence they've got and will most likely seize from all of his properties, including the French wanting to begin their own investigation as Susie posted earlier. I'll bet Ghislaine is feeling the heat right now.  I've really got my doubts she's gonna survive.  I figure she'll be dead one way or another before Christmas.    

I think you could be right pixiii. If the law gets too close to her and things really heat up, it's real possible, most likely even, that she's going to be turned on. 

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, skliss said:

Isn't it crazy? I mean, not cray cray crazy, but you know what I mean! :lol: 

I have to apologise for this long post in advance (sorry all)  I just wanted to get my thoughts out and help get my head wrapped around what's happened so far......Correct me anywhere I'm wrong please with a link thanks :) 

It sounds so crazy to us, but I'm guessing that in these elite folk's world, they'd have the power, influence and means to actually carry this out and feed the cattle (all of us) with some BS story that they'd hope we'd digest accordingly and not ask any further questions. LOL

In one way, I'd like to think if his death was faked and he was taken into protective custody that it would be as you mentioned above - to reveal the what, who, when and where about his fellow elites at a later date. 

And then I think back to the arrest on the 7th July in New Jersey..... SURPRISE!    So they obviously had more than enough on him to take him into custody and raid his Manhattan home at the same time.  It's all planned is what I'm getting at here.

Then his attempted suicide on the 17th July.....only 10 days after his arrest.  Now, as usual, we've been fed so many different stories - has anyone ever made an official statement yet as to what actually happened to him, because wait......SURPRISE again, the mass shootings occurred soon after swiftly diverting our attention off the Epstein story.  So we had 3 stories, the cellmate's Lawyer says his client knew what happened to Epstein, Epstein's Lawyers leak that Epstein said someone tried to kill him and of course, the old excuse, he just tried to kill himself, but nobody knows how. :wacko:

Then the documents are released and SURPRISE, he's "apparently died of suicide".  Taken off suicide watch not even 3 weeks after his last attempt and only 1 day after the documents are released.  We're again fed a bunch of different stories and people begin to wrack their brains because it just doesn't make sense.

What bothers me is, if he was killed, someone got to him as a hit job (or higher up?), or he actually did kill himself (I'd be truly surprised at that last one! :lol: ) it makes me wonder if they've got this huge case on Epstein (all planned right from before the original arrest back on 7th July), how the heck could people be so STUPID in thinking he'd be safe in a jail....how could they think he'd be safe ANYWHERE with the sheer amount of names he could potentially give them?  Nothing makes sense.  Can the Govt/Law be this stupid in thinking their system actually works?  This isn't some drug cartel operation here, like holding El Chapo....this potentially involves global elites.    

I feel like a wack job even writing this, but I cannot believe the stupidity of putting someone who is this important (with or without evidence) in a facility where so many absolute stuff ups have happened ever since he stepped foot in the darn place. 

With the multitude of questions people have, this really is a massive conspiracy theory of major proportions!  Epstein is the conspiracy theory, everything he did, everyone he interracted with is drawn into this huge conspiracy theory..........Ok, I'm gonna go make another coffee.  I'm doing my head in, just thinking about this right now. :lol:    

epstein2.jpg

Edited by pixiii
totally forgot to add picture! omg
  • Like 3

57 minutes ago, susieice said:

Anything is possible. Every time I look at a link the number of associates grows. Some named. Some not. Just referred to as Prime Minister or Foreign President. Like I said above, all the man has done is plead the fifth. I don't know. Did he realize that things were going to get really bad for him? Did someone in half of the 1% take him out? The circumstances surrounding his suicide are just really unusual to say the least. 

Absolutely Susie!  And the circumstances are just really unusual like like you said.  

Sorry, I completely neglected to say in my reply to @skliss ( :lol: I'm going wacko!) that if they had so much info on him, they arrested him, then could all of these "stuff ups" that have happened in the jail ever since he stepped foot in there, be planned as a way of killing him off (by Barr and his colleagues? I really have no idea???) and getting him the heck out of there so he's safe to give up names at a later date?

I was thinking if it was Barr or the Govt knew of this "plan" to kill him off and put him safe somewhere (I mean REALLY, could they be that stupid to think he was gonna be safe in there???  I like to think they weren't but meh....nothing's surprising me anymore) to catch the rest.  

This how ridiculous this whole thing is, nobody knows anything about Epstein, nobody knows how he even got his money, properties, nothing.  The guy was an enigma, albeit a perverted one at that.

I guess what I'm saying re Barr and the FBI investigations that are apparently happening as we speak......will we really find out anything?  Or is this all just one big planned ruse.... /rant over and out. :P 

Edited by pixiii
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

That proves it. Guilty! - of sloppy grounds keeping ;)

Actually you know what that's drone's been great for?  It's keeping an eye on the place non stop ever since earlier July wasn't it?  We can see the staff just driving about the place, mowing, planting, cleaning, maintenance.  I wonder who's flying it.  They've gotten really awesome at it since they began.  I can't believe how fast it goes or how far away the guy or girl is that's controlling it. :o  

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, pixiii said:

It sounds so crazy to us, but I'm guessing that in these elite folk's world, they'd have the power, influence and means to actually carry this out and feed the cattle (all of us) with some BS story that they'd hope we'd digest accordingly and not ask any further questions. LOL

Why not?  It's worked before.  It's getting to the point where I don't believe anything any more.  These elites that you mention control the money, the markets, the news, the politicians and more.  We're just cattle or cogs.  How does a person even manage to have a private island and host orgies for celebrities without being found out, charged and arrested?  I couldn't throw a party without someone calling the cops.  I've known for a long time that the super rich live in their own world, much different than ours.  While we're clipping coupons and stressing over the price of gas we really can't begin to imagine what is possible when you have billions.  Having someone killed is easy, all it takes is money.  As we've seen in other cases, corruption isn't just one person but it can be an entire organization.  There have been too many suspicious deaths over the years and too many timely events to not suspect that at least some of it is orchestrated.  Whether a person believes Epstein has been killed or spirited away, either one is equally possible.  None of us are in the room, we only know what we're being told.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, pixiii said:

Actually you know what that's drone's been great for?  It's keeping an eye on the place non stop ever since earlier July wasn't it?  We can see the staff just driving about the place, mowing, planting, cleaning, maintenance.  I wonder who's flying it.  They've gotten really awesome at it since they began.  I can't believe how fast it goes or how far away the guy or girl is that's controlling it. :o  

I read or heard somewhere that it's Richard Branson, controlling it from a yacht anchored nearby.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

Why would Trump target Epstein when Epstein was the key to bringing down the whole Clinton house of cards? Doesn't make sense. The people in Epstein's little black book including the Royal Family had infinitely more to gain from offing him than Trump ever could, despite how much they hated each other.

Because the only reason Trump hates the Clintons is because they were better at moving, and more popular in , the same social sphere as Trump. Hell theres every chance that both families know the exact same things about Epstein and his clients ( and or have been his clients ) and have the same moral or financial entanglements.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, pixiii said:

Absolutely Susie!  And the circumstances are just really unusual like like you said.  

Sorry, I completely neglected to say in my reply to @skliss ( :lol: I'm going wacko!) that if they had so much info on him, they arrested him, then could all of these "stuff ups" that have happened in the jail ever since he stepped foot in there, be planned as a way of killing him off (by Barr and his colleagues? I really have no idea???) and getting him the heck out of there so he's safe to give up names at a later date?

I was thinking if it was Barr or the Govt knew of this "plan" to kill him off and put him safe somewhere (I mean REALLY, could they be that stupid to think he was gonna be safe in there???  I like to think they weren't but meh....nothing's surprising me anymore) to catch the rest.  

This how ridiculous this whole thing is, nobody knows anything about Epstein, nobody knows how he even got his money, properties, nothing.  The guy was an enigma, albeit a perverted one at that.

I guess what I'm saying re Barr and the FBI investigations that are apparently happening as we speak......will we really find out anything?  Or is this all just one big planned ruse.... /rant over and out. :P 

Ok. I got myself a nice cup of orange/tangerine herbal tea so I can sit here and try to think this out. :P

Epstein was picked up for charges filed in New York's court system and put into what is supposed to be one of the most secure prisons in the country. Now we hear they had two guards, both on overtime and the prison was badly understaffed. One on his 5th overtime in a week and one on mandatory overtime. Now the news says that one was a substitute. That right there doesn't sound right. Then they fail to make their rounds. Epstein is taken off of suicide watch and put back into his old cell, this time minus the cellmate, a week after he attempts and fails to commit suicide. Supposedly Barr went to the prison for some reason but I don't think he had anything to do with it if Epstein is dead because he's too genuinely pi**ed off that this happened imho. He is upset with the prison. I think he may have gone to talk to prison officials about securing Epstein after the first attempt failed and it was the prison that determined what happened next. Why was he taken off suicide watch is a very valid question. It was said earlier that Epstein was originally in the general population but was moved to the protective housing unit because of trouble with the inmates. His cellmate said he saved his life but why was he removed from the cell when Epstein came back and how did he not know what happened? And why was Epstein saying he himself didn't know what happened? Did you try to kill yourself or did someone hurt you? Epstein wasn't talking. Was it really a suicide attempt?

Excuse me while my mind wanders but I really don't believe all this Trump did it or Clinton did it because neither one of them really have any reason to want Epstein dead. There is no evidence against either one of them. Both are the obvious targets of the feuding public. So maybe someone wanted Epstein silenced or someone has hidden him for later testimony though the man never said anything but I plead the fifth. 

I'm watching Nightline right now and they are saying the Clinton/Trump blame games are just conspiracy theories. Trump retweeting the CT about Clinton is just as bad as people retweeting a CT about Trump. I'll agree with that.

They are talking about all the pictures and CDs they removed from Epstein's New York mansion. Nothing yet about Little St James.

Barr is saying the victims deserve justice and they will get it. Epstein's associates should not think they are safe in any way. So if this was done to stop the investigation, it didn't work. They also just said the surveillance cameras aren't pointed at individual cells. Ok but it must show if someone was in the hallway, right?

The FBI pointed out that Epstein may have realized that this time there was no getting out. His house of cards was collapsing and he could do nothing about it. Especially when the sealed testimony from Florida was starting to be released. He also didn't know if more charges were coming. We have to keep that point in mind too. He may have decided to end it. It is a real possibility. He knew his elaborate lifestyle was coming to an end and the rest of his life was going to be spent in a place like the one he was in now. People have been known to suicide rather than face life in a prison. Wealth made Epstein soft and spoiled. He couldn't see a way out or a way to survive in a prison environment without his perks and parties.

I don't know what to think but it all starts with that first attempt. Was it a suicide attempt or wasn't it? And why were things left to go downhill from there.  

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, pixiii said:

Oh thanks so much Susie, as she's a US Citizen, wouldn't that mean she can be tried under US Law?  I would've thought so but I'm no expert in law I'm afraid.  All I know is, I just obey it. :P 

I believe she can be, yes. Also under French law if they find something.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pixiii said:

To address this, he may have been involved in a lot more illegal things than just what he was charged with. There are two major international banks and a bunch of lawyers working now to try and disentangle his finances. The FBI could be right in that Epstein may have been facing a lot more charges in the future than we know about. This guy could turn out to be one big massive fraud.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, susieice said:

To address this, he may have been involved in a lot more illegal things than just what he was charged with. There are two major international banks and a bunch of lawyers working now to try and disentangle his finances. The FBI could be right in that Epstein may have been facing a lot more charges in the future than we know about. This guy could turn out to be one big massive fraud.

Wow, this is going to turn out to be a much bigger can of worms than they thought :o 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, pixiii said:

Wow, this is going to turn out to be a much bigger can of worms than they thought :o 

It sure could. This wasn't a very nice guy. He could have built his empire on a pile of sand. The more I think about it, Ghislaine's father was also caught in a scam and disgraced. She may very well have been assisting Epstein in more ways than one.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49318300

From link:

"She had an upbringing and taste and knew how to run a house and a boat and how to entertain," an acquaintance is quoted by the UK's Daily Telegraph as saying. "You can't buy that. You can't buy access, either."

In a Vanity Fair profile published in 2003, Epstein said Ms Maxwell was not a paid employee, but rather his "best friend".

Ms Maxwell is the daughter of disgraced newspaper tycoon Robert Maxwell, his ninth and youngest child.

She is said to have had a very close relationship with her late father, and he named his luxury yacht - the Lady Ghislaine - after her.

He had succeeded in building a global publishing empire, but after his death, it emerged that he had taken money from pension funds of his Mirror Group Newspapers to keep his companies afloat and boost the share price.

She is now believed to have left the US, having sold her Manhattan townhouse in 2016, and has generally kept a low profile since the allegations began to emerge, reports say.

• Thanks 1

Here's a good link about her father. Epstein may have had good reason to suicide after everything started to be looked into and he knew he was done living as a free man. The blame may really be on the prison after all for not following protocol and allowing him to escape justice. The good thing is his victims will be fought for and hopefully will get some kind of justice. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ghislaine-maxwells-father-was-a-dark-and-mysterious-figure-just-like-jeffrey-epstein

• Thanks 1

Oh last month I was reading about that Jimmy Saville in the UK, that old guy that Prince Charles hung about with......Saville the pedophile. 

It seemed Robert Maxwell had ties to Jimmy Saville - how ironic that these people knew each other.  Perhaps Ghislaine grew up knowing all about trafficking and it was normal in her family.  They act so entitled and raised as if they're above the law and only mix with their own kind.  Using the unfortunate lower class people as slaves.  

Yes I bet she's keeping a low profile!  Everyone knows her dirty secrets now that those documents came out.  Makes her sound like a Madam with even quirkier sex fetishes and I thought he was bad enough.  Good grief!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, pixiii said:

Oh last month I was reading about that Jimmy Saville in the UK, that old guy that Prince Charles hung about with......Saville the pedophile. 

It seemed Robert Maxwell had ties to Jimmy Saville - how ironic that these people knew each other.  Perhaps Ghislaine grew up knowing all about trafficking and it was normal in her family.  They act so entitled and raised as if they're above the law and only mix with their own kind.  Using the unfortunate lower class people as slaves.  

Yes I bet she's keeping a low profile!  Everyone knows her dirty secrets now that those documents came out.  Makes her sound like a Madam with even quirkier sex fetishes and I thought he was bad enough.  Good grief!

I didn't know about this guy! If they all knew each other it could be how Prince Andrew got involved. I'll almost bet Epstein's whole financial empire will be turn out to be all cons.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, susieice said:

I didn't know about this guy! If they all knew each other it could be how Prince Andrew got involved. I'll almost bet Epstein's whole financial empire will be turn out to be all cons.

I think you may be right Susie.  I remember reading many years ago that Lady Diana never wanted her children around Saville, apparently he gave her the creeps.  But Prince Charles was buddies with him and apparently it was the worst kept secret that Saville was a pedophile, but nobody did anything about it.  Of course, the little people tried, much like in the Epstein case, but all these people do is deny anything and everything.  There's quite a few documentaries on Saville, he was a monster.  He used to take intellectually handicapped boys from an orphanage out onto a yacht, abused them and of course they never made it home again.  People suspected he disposed of them overboard.  It's befitting of Prince Andrew to like the young girls though - as he's always been the scandalous ladies man. 

I'm not sure how true this story is, but in 1964 the Queen and Prince Philip were in Canada, took 10 Native Children from a school and those children were never to be seen again.....apparently.  Sounds like some sort of Urban Legend doesn't it. There was also an arrest warrant for the Queen and David Cameron for, get this....

Today Queen Elizabeth and UK Prime Minister David Cameron were issued arrest warrants. The two were charged with sexual crimes against children as part of an international pedophile ring.

I find myself wondering if it's all just a bit of clickbaiting to get more readers when this came out, because I don't remember a thing about this in the news, at all.  

Actually, I'm wondering if that inbred family of Rothschilds will be implicated somehow.  

Edited by pixiii
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, pixiii said:

I don't remember a thing about this in the news,

No surprise there.  The media appears to be complicit in a lot of these things.  The owners travel in the same circles as the other elites.  Just look at the bias in the media against Trump and how stories about those they favor are buried.  When you control the narrative you can do almost anything you want.  The stories coming to light now about pedophiles all around the world, and the history they have, makes me wonder about all the missing children over the years.  Most of them seem to be young girls or women.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, pixiii said:

[..]  Perhaps Ghislaine grew up knowing all about trafficking and it was normal in her family.  They act so entitled and raised as if they're above the law and only mix with their own kind.  Using the unfortunate lower class people as slaves.  

Ghislaine should be afraid for her life at this point. There are a lot of very rich and powerful people with a lot at stake. Even Putin has his boy puppet to protect.

• Thanks 1

Just now, ScotDeerie said:

Ghislaine should be afraid for her life at this point. There are a lot of very rich and powerful people with a lot at stake. Even Putin has his boy puppet to protect.

Hasn't she disappeared already?

• Like 1