Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Gwynbleidd

I just saw today that the FBI have only now stormed his Island to search, weeks after his arrest. 

I guess they had to give whoever plenty of time to clear the place out. There are even photos online of electronics that were there weeks ago but were gone by the time the FBI arrived.

This is the sort of corruption and cover-up that's usually reserved for fiction. 

• Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Hasn't she disappeared already?

She's probably in hiding. Might even be in some kind of protective custody. But she had the means to disappear quite effectively, too. Thing is, I don't think she'll be able to disappear indefinitely. Perhaps she'll do an Epstein exit. The world, as she knew it, is about to end. And everything that was going to fall on Epstein just slid off onto *her*. 

8 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

I just saw today that the FBI have only now stormed his Island to search, weeks after his arrest. 

I guess they had to give whoever plenty of time to clear the place out. There are even photos online of electronics that were there weeks ago but were gone by the time the FBI arrived.

This is the sort of corruption and cover-up that's usually reserved for fiction. 

The FBI has no jurisdiction in the Virgin Islands. Now there isn't an owner to refuse entry, however, it becomes a free-for-all. They actually moved pretty quickly. But there was also a fire there a few weeks ago, too, so who knows what is left.

8 hours ago, susieice said:

[..]I really don't believe all this Trump did it or Clinton did it because neither one of them really have any reason to want Epstein dead. There is no evidence against either one of them. 

What makes you think that? Nothing has been released about what found in raid of Epstein's apartment and safe after his arrest. His safe contained photos and DVDs. There are two ex-employees of Epstein who will testify to seeing Trump in Epstein's apartment when the rape of a 13 year old took place. Both Clinton and Trump have flown on Epstein's party plane as well as a host of other rich and powerful people. Epstein had his island -- the entire ISLAND -- wired. He liked to collect material for blackmail purposes. What you know and what LE knows are miles apart.

Edited by ScotDeerie
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, pixiii said:

.....  He used to take intellectually handicapped boys from an orphanage out onto a yacht, abused them and of course they never made it home again.  People suspected he disposed of them overboard. ......

No. That never happened. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So of the two guards on duty when Epstein died, one was just an Employee, not a trained guard.  Where is this employee now?  Is the coroner wanting additional information because the autopsy of the body isn't matching up with physical markers of Epstein?

Oh no...not another conspiracy...  :rolleyes:

14 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

So of the two guards on duty when Epstein died, one was just an Employee, not a trained guard.  Where is this employee now?  Is the coroner wanting additional information because the autopsy of the body isn't matching up with physical markers of Epstein?

Oh no...not another conspiracy...  :rolleyes:

Unbelievable. The coroner issued a statement at the conclusion of her autopsy. She did not question whether the body was Epstein's. (They have fingerprints to match up, you know.) Dr. Badan will also be doing an independent autopsy on behalf of Epstein's attorneys.  What are the alleged "mismatched" markers? I saw some people saying, "his ear isn't the same in his death photo" like they have have degrees in forensics and understand the conditions that occur in a human body after death even though most of them have not seen a body several hours after death.  It's just not that easy. If anyone could do it from their armchair, you wouldn't need a degree in forensics, mortuary science, etc.

• Like 2

Two more head scratchers to add to this story...one, supposedly the camera in Epsteins area wasn't working and two, apparently the sheets in this jail were supposed to be made of paper...why weren't his?

I'm wondering since the way they are reporting he suicided was bed sheet, tied to railing and around neck then leaning forward method...a way that takes a long time to be effective... if he knew about the 30 min checks, thought he would easily be found long before actual death occurred and was trying to appear suicidal to get into another situation where he could be monitored continually or into a hospital, not cell, situation. This may be a miscalculation by him.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, skliss said:

Two more head scratchers to add to this story...one, supposedly the camera in Epsteins area wasn't working and two, apparently the sheets in this jail were supposed to be made of paper...why weren't his?

I'm wondering since the way they are reporting he suicided was bed sheet, tied to railing and around neck then leaning forward method...a way that takes a long time to be effective... if he knew about the 30 min checks, thought he would easily be found long before actual death occurred and was trying to appear suicidal to get into another situation where he could be monitored continually or into a hospital, not cell, situation. This may be a miscalculation by him.

I just read this morning that he hadn't been checked on for hours before they found him dead. HOURS. https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-epstein-checked-for-hours-apparent-suicide

I have not heard anything about the actual method yet but people do end up dead with that technique. There was someone from a band who managed to kill himself during auto-asphyxiation play like that. Oh, a couple of them, I guess.  https://www.tmz.com/2017/07/21/chester-bennington-suicide-hanging-linkin-park-chris-cornell/ 

What he (and the guys above did) is called ligature strangulation.  Ligature strangulation is a type of strangulation that occurs with the use of a mass that is not the body weight. In other words, ligature strangulation does not require suspension of the physical body. Instead, it requires the use of a cord-like object, such as a rope.  If the knot on the ligature is in the right place, too, you will be unconscious in just a few seconds and continue strangling until dead.  Had a friend (also doing auto-asphyxiation) that managed to do that in his closet at home. His mother found his body. And, to be honest, I'm betting Epstein know ALL about auto-asphyxiation and how or how NOT to do it. 

Still suspicious as all get-out, though. Especially since there are people who saw AG William Barr visit the jail before one of the suicide attempts.

29 minutes ago, ScotDeerie said:

Unbelievable. The coroner issued a statement at the conclusion of her autopsy. She did not question whether the body was Epstein's. (They have fingerprints to match up, you know.) Dr. Badan will also be doing an independent autopsy on behalf of Epstein's attorneys.  What are the alleged "mismatched" markers? I saw some people saying, "his ear isn't the same in his death photo" like they have have degrees in forensics and understand the conditions that occur in a human body after death even though most of them have not seen a body several hours after death.  It's just not that easy. If anyone could do it from their armchair, you wouldn't need a degree in forensics, mortuary science, etc.

Chill dude.  You do know what tongue-in-cheek is?  The results of the autopsy have not been released yet.  Just that the coroner is needing more information about something unspecified.  "We" the public do not know at this point if the fingerprints match up (you know).

Edited by RavenHawk

1 minute ago, ScotDeerie said:

I just read this morning that he hadn't been checked on for hours before they found him dead. HOURS. https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-epstein-checked-for-hours-apparent-suicide

I have not heard anything about the actual method yet but people do end up dead with that technique. There was someone from a band who managed to kill himself during auto-asphyxiation play like that. Oh, a couple of them, I guess.  https://www.tmz.com/2017/07/21/chester-bennington-suicide-hanging-linkin-park-chris-cornell/ 

What he (and the guys above did) is called ligature strangulation.  Ligature strangulation is a type of strangulation that occurs with the use of a mass that is not the body weight. In other words, ligature strangulation does not require suspension of the physical body. Instead, it requires the use of a cord-like object, such as a rope.  If the knot on the ligature is in the right place, too, you will be unconscious in just a few seconds and continue strangling until dead.  Had a friend (also doing auto-asphyxiation) that managed to do that in his closet at home. His mother found his body. And, to be honest, I'm betting Epstein know ALL about auto-asphyxiation and how or how NOT to do it. 

Still suspicious as all get-out, though. Especially since there are people who saw AG William Barr visit the jail before one of the suicide attempts.

Switching around news this morning i heard that was the method of death on one of them.

You could look at the Barr visit from several different directions.

1. It's a rumor and never happened.

2. He visited but it had nothing to do with Epstein.

3. He saw Epstein for reasons unknown but speculated on:

a. He was gathering information for further investigations

1. Learned info compromising to Trump

a. Barr prepares for a defense

b. Barr arranges for Epstein "suicide"

2. Learned information compromising to other high profile people

a. prepares for further meetings and information gathering

b. offers Epstein a deal for testimony

3. Learned nothing

b. Arranged fake suicide and witness protection for testimony. 

Let me know if I missed anything there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, ScotDeerie said:

You do know what tongue-in-cheek is.

3 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Chill dude.  You do know what tongue-in-check is?  The results of the autopsy have not been released yet.  Just that the coroner is needing more information about something unspecified.  "We" the public do not know at this point if the fingerprints match up (you know).

Yes, I knew your intent. Before anyone else got to carried away with it (in here? Never!) I thought I'd clarify some of the points.

I also did not say we knew the results of the autopsy, I said the coroner issued a statement at the conclusion and at no point eluded to confusion over the identity of the corpse.  http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/08/jeffrey-epstein-autopsy-results-how-did-epstein-die.html

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, skliss said:

Let me know if I missed anything there.

It might have been simply to say, "The President can't pardon you for this and there is enough evidence to keep you in jail for life."  That's all he'd really have to say. Esptein couldn't live with that.

11 minutes ago, ScotDeerie said:

It might have been simply to say, "The President can't pardon you for this and there is enough evidence to keep you in jail for life."  That's all he'd really have to say. Esptein couldn't live with that.

Good point. Imo though, the next sentence would have been..."but maybe we could do something for you, if you name names or give up evidence."

Edited by skliss
Punctuation

13 minutes ago, skliss said:

Good point. Imo though, the next sentence would have been..."but maybe we could do something for you, if you name names or give up evidence.

They have a lot of names already from the search of his NY apartment. (BIG names, too.) Plus photos and videos that were found in his safe recently. Those things are already in police hands and have been seen by LOTS of people by now. The only protection Trump has right now is his presidency. When that's over, he can be charged with EVERYTHING they've found. And if they found that anything continued after he became a candidate or was elected, I doubt even the presidency is going to protect him. 

And remember this: They are unsealing thousands of pages of court documents. Epstein committed suicide within 24 hours of the first 1000 pages being released. There are thousands yet to come.

From: https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epstein-unsealed-documents-name-powerful-men-in-sex-ring

Virginia Giuffre, who says that Epstein and Maxwell trafficked her to powerful people for erotic massages and sex, claimed in depositions in 2016 that Maxwell directed her to have sex with former New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson, Britain’s Prince Andrew (whom she has accused before), wealthy financier Glenn Dubin, former senator George Mitchell, now-deceased MIT scientist Marvin Minsky, and modeling agent Jean-Luc Brunel*, as well as “another prince,” a "foreign president," a well-known prime minsiter" and the owner of a “large hotel chain” in France.

* I believe there is a connection to Ivanka here when she wanted to be a model

Edited by ScotDeerie

9 minutes ago, ScotDeerie said:

The only protection Trump has right now is his presidency. When that's over, he can be charged with EVERYTHING they've found.

The protection he has is the same that anyone else has - the presumption of innocence.  What have they found that implicates him?  It sounds like you really want him to be guilty of something and can't wait for evidence to make your desires known.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, ScotDeerie said:

I also did not say we knew the results of the autopsy, I said the coroner issued a statement at the conclusion and at no point eluded to confusion over the identity of the corpse.

You're assuming that because she said nothing, that they have the right body (mind you, they probably do).  That would be one result of the autopsy when it is released.

41 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

The protection he has is the same that anyone else has - the presumption of innocence.  What have they found that implicates him?  It sounds like you really want him to be guilty of something and can't wait for evidence to make your desires known.

Of course he has the presumption of innocence. And until there's a trial -- which won't happen while he's POTUS -- the truth will not come out. But Trump's name has been in other court documents alleging rape and backed up by testimony of Epstein employees. He hung around with Epstein for decades. Trump has an unusual amount of pedophile friends. (I don't have *any*. How about you?)  I tend to think where there is smoke you should expect there is fire. But it's not just him. If Clinton is in this they can take him to jail, too. They can 'round up ALL the pedophiles and I hope they get every one and no one slips away.  What I feel is disgust for ALL of them in this Epstein circle who knew his proclivities and stayed there.

"Donald Trump is friends with at least five pedophiles, most of whom were involved in sex trafficking or blackmail schemes. There's Epstein, Casablancas, Arif, Nader, Cohn. Who the hell is friends with five pedophiles?!"
Edited by ScotDeerie
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

You're assuming that because she said nothing, that they have the right body (mind you, they probably do).  That would be one result of the autopsy when it is released.

If they thought they didn't have the right body, don't you think there'd be a heavy police presence in any place (train, subway, plane, private airports, car rentals, Epstein properties, etc.) where a person would go to sneak away? At the very *least* he'd be an escaped prisoner. The Justice Department doesn't take those things lightly. The alert would have been issued as soon as he was fingerprinted at the morgue and I'm betting that's the first thing they did.

The other problem here is where do you get a giant horse-faced guy that looks like Epstein (height, weight, hair color and hairline, honking big nose) and kill him without anyone noticing he just disappeared? And how do you move a dead body into jail and remove a live one with no one knowing and nothing caught on camera?  Even if you think they did it on the way to the hospital, cameras are everywhere in NY and the press were hot on their trail.

This sort of thing is good in stories but not all the realistic in life, IMO.

• Like 1

Awesome drone footage from yesterday's raid.... drone flies right up to window videoing agents inside... you can clearly see multiple computers bubble wrapped .. then agents cover up the windows 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, susieice said:

Ms Maxwell is the daughter of disgraced newspaper tycoon Robert Maxwell, his ninth and youngest child.

He was far more than that, Susieice. He was a much heralded Mossad super spy. 

It's hard to place a role for Ghislaine here. Not a girlfriend or business partner that we know of. Is she a Mossad advisor to Epstein? If she is, she'll never be prosecuted. My opinion. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Awesome drone footage from yesterday's raid.... drone flies right up to window videoing agents inside... you can clearly see multiple computers bubble wrapped .. then agents cover up the windows

Not bad. Did you create that?  Looking pretty realistic.