Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Gwynbleidd

2 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

He was far more than that, Susieice. He was a much heralded Mossad super spy. 

It's hard to place a role for Ghislaine here. Not a girlfriend or business partner that we know of. Is she a Mossad advisor to Epstein? If she is, she'll never be prosecuted. My opinion. 

She was a girlfriend of Epstein's at one point. She graduated UP to "friend". She was his Madame and he let her keep the lifestyle she was accustomed to. And the girls she recruited from trailer parks and beaches she called, "nothing. Trash."   Good article here:  https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/08/the-mystery-of-ghislaine-maxwell-epstein-enabler

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, ScotDeerie said:

If they thought they didn't have the right body, don't you think there'd be a heavy police presence in any place (train, subway, plane, private airports, car rentals, Epstein properties, etc.) where a person would go to sneak away? At the very *least* he'd be an escaped prisoner. The Justice Department doesn't take those things lightly. The alert would have been issued as soon as he was fingerprinted at the morgue and I'm betting that's the first thing they did.

I do not know the MCC SOP when a dead prisoner is taken to the morgue.  Do they fingerprint them right away?  How long does it take to deliver the body to the morgue?  Whatever that is, is certainly enough time for someone as connected as Epstein is to just disappear. 

The other problem here is where do you get a giant horse-faced guy that looks like Epstein (height, weight, hair color and hairline, honking big nose)

Everybody has Cylon models walking around.  The powerful have look-a-likes that they employ.  Two of the most prominent were Saddam Hussein and Hilary Clinton.

and kill him without anyone noticing he just disappeared? And how do you move a dead body into jail and remove a live one with no one knowing and nothing caught on camera? 

If the body walks in (say as an employee), then you have a fresh body to switch places with.  If it is an unsuspecting look-a-like, render him unconscious, change clothes, then wrap the sheet around the throat to finish him off.  And Epstein leaves as the employee.  Not all cameras were on.  So I want to see this employee.

Even if you think they did it on the way to the hospital, cameras are everywhere in NY and the press were hot on their trail.

This is not “Demolition Man” or “Minority Report”.

This sort of thing is good in stories but not all the realistic in life, IMO.

Sometimes life is stranger than fiction.  Prisoners are always walking out of jail.  Just recently, Clauvino da Silva tried disguising himself as his daughter but was caught.

Edited by RavenHawk
  • Confused 2

8 hours ago, susieice said:

I didn't know about this guy! If they all knew each other it could be how Prince Andrew got involved. I'll almost bet Epstein's whole financial empire will be turn out to be all cons.

Just read a story in him and his empire the other day. It was said that no stock broker ever remembers him selling any stock. That's a peculiar way for an "emperor" to run his still successful empire.

The article was showing support that his empire was fronted to him so that he would continue his "job" of getting dirt on powerful people so as to leave them vulnerable to blackmail and bribery. Witness, all the rooms had hidden cameras in them. hmmm...  And he may have been trapped into doing this "job" because he himself was caught up in such a scheme run by the government he now gets dirt for.

it's possible. and not real unlikely. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Just read a story in him and his empire the other day. It was said that no stock broker ever remembers him selling any stock. That's a peculiar way for an "emperor" to run his still successful empire.

The article was showing support that his empire was fronted to him so that he would continue his "job" of getting dirt on powerful people so as to leave them vulnerable to blackmail and bribery. Witness, all the rooms had hidden cameras in them. hmmm...  And he may have been trapped into doing this "job" because he himself was caught up in such a scheme run by the government he now gets dirt for.

it's possible. and not real unlikely. 

I remember reading an article where a stockbroker was saying no one he knew had ever bought stock from Epstein. His empire is solely on paper, I'm about convinced of that. I'm not so sure of his being trapped into doing anything like this. It seems he happily engaged his lifestyle and did a lot of the trapping himself.

2 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

So of the two guards on duty when Epstein died, one was just an Employee, not a trained guard.  Where is this employee now?  Is the coroner wanting additional information because the autopsy of the body isn't matching up with physical markers of Epstein?

Oh no...not another conspiracy...  :rolleyes:

A friend of mine predicted that. He thinks Epstein - or someone he has dirt on, arranged for his taking to the hospital but was not dead. It's as possible as anything. That's why I say a DNA test is a must. The problem with a DNA test it can be rigged, too. 

I said in the old thread Barr should spend the MONEY to get 24 hour guard over him. Oh, well. And yes, Barr should be taken to the wood shed. He sees the possibilities. The jail screws up and takes him off suicide watch against common sense and opinion of other wardens. The jail screws up with their "30 minute checks" etc etc. Barr should have seen this coming, yes. Then again, maybe Barr saw it and wanted it to happen.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

A friend of mine predicted that. He thinks Epstein - or someone he has dirt on, arranged for his taking to the hospital but was not dead. It's as possible as anything. That's why I say a DNA test is a must. The problem with a DNA test it can be rigged, too. 

I said in the old thread Barr should spend the MONEY to get 24 hour guard over him. Oh, well. And yes, Barr should be taken to the wood shed. He sees the possibilities. The jail screws up and takes him off suicide watch against common sense and opinion of other wardens. The jail screws up with their "30 minute checks" etc etc. Barr should have seen this coming, yes. Then again, maybe Barr saw it and wanted it to happen.

I don't think that Barr wanted this. Epstein wasn't the only inmate under improper supervision that night. Epstein should have been kept under suicide watch. There's no doubt about that. 

3 hours ago, ScotDeerie said:

She's probably in hiding. Might even be in some kind of protective custody. But she had the means to disappear quite effectively, too. Thing is, I don't think she'll be able to disappear indefinitely. Perhaps she'll do an Epstein exit. The world, as she knew it, is about to end. And everything that was going to fall on Epstein just slid off onto *her*. 

who are we talking about?

5 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Barr should have seen this coming, yes. Then again, maybe Barr saw it and wanted it to happen.

He might have saw it coming and shrugged thinking that this only happens in novels.

10 minutes ago, susieice said:

I remember reading an article where a stockbroker was saying no one he knew had ever bought stock from Epstein. His empire is solely on paper, I'm about convinced of that.

Ya, same thing I said in another manner. I was simply paraphrasing. It's a paper empire, IOWs. A front to make him look rich and powerful. Watch where the stock goes now.

10 minutes ago, susieice said:

I'm not so sure of his being trapped into doing anything like this. It seems he happily engaged his lifestyle and did a lot of the trapping himself.

A real big hint would be this: Is there anyone that did or will come forward and say Epstein bribed them? If Epstein gathered the info for scurrilous purposes as black mail but not for money, then it seems certain that the info was to be used to make powerful people do certain things, not pay money. 

We'll likely never know, though

3 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

He might have saw it coming and shrugged thinking that this only happens in novels.

RH, Epstein is far from just a ped. He's up to his eyeballs in a scheme to black mail some very powerful people. Barr knows just how valuable a piece he is. He should have known better. What's it cost the DoJ to have guards watch him like a hawk? No excuse, as far as I'm concerned.

• Like 2

I saw in an article yesterday that one of the employees on the island said he kept a mysterious safe in his office that didnt just hold cash... the article didnt go on to talk about what was in it... Clearly, when the FBI raided the Island they opened the safe and took whatever was in it. My thinking is that it was the black book with everyones names on it. If that is the case, do you think that would ever come out?

If the highest of profile individuals were named in this "black book" (if it was a book) or even if this "investigation" turns out that powerful individuals were named... do you think they would all be exposed or will it be swept under the carpet and the public will get a story that is something of interest but not at all the entire truth?

Or does Barr not care anymore and will relay everything him and his team learns? (That could have heavy repercussions on America though.. and for that, maybe they wont ever name the elites who visited the island)

" The 66-year-old Epstein was known to frequent the lush property in the U.S. Virgin Islands. What's more, an employee who reportedly worked there has claimed the wealthy financier kept a mysterious safe inside the main residence.

The employee, speaking to Bloomberg, suggested that a steel safe in his office there may have stored more than just cash."

Link: https://www.foxnews.com/us/federal-agents-search-jeffrey-epsteins-home-in-virgin-islands

• Like 1

The safes were linked in post #20. 

5 minutes ago, LucidElement said:

I saw in an article yesterday that one of the employees on the island said he kept a mysterious safe in his office that didnt just hold cash...

Was there only one safe?

Because hanging victims are known to shriek loudly during attempts to "revive" them:

Shrieking heard from Jeffrey Epstein's jail cell the morning he died

On the morning of Jeffrey Epstein's death there was shouting and shrieking from his jail cell, a source familiar with the situation told CBS News. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jeffrey-epstein-death-shrieking-heard-jail-cell-morning-he-died-metropolitan-correctional-center/

Spoiler

4 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Because hanging victims are known to shriek loudly during attempts to "revive" them:

If I was one of the people who let him cack it on my watch, I’d have been doing some shrieking of my own.

6 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Shrieking heard from Jeffrey Epstein's jail cell the morning he died

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jeffrey-epstein-death-shrieking-heard-jail-cell-morning-he-died-metropolitan-correctional-center/

Maybe that was prior to him killing himself and he was shrieking with overwhelming despair?

40 minutes ago, susieice said:

I don't think that Barr wanted this. Epstein wasn't the only inmate under improper supervision that night. Epstein should have been kept under suicide watch. There's no doubt about that. 

His own lawyers requested he be taken off suicide watch.

9 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

Maybe that was prior to him killing himself and he was shrieking with overwhelming despair?

But why did no one even go and look to see what was going on if they heard this prior to finding him dead?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

Could be.  Do you think it was Epstein shouting "Breathe Epstein!", as reported?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ScotDeerie said:

His own lawyers requested he be taken off suicide watch.

Indeed.  And now those same lawyers have retained their own criminal defense attorneys.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Indeed.  And now those same lawyers have retained their own criminal defense attorneys.

I got the impression the lawyers who hired lawyers were a different set of guys that the criminal lawyers. Gotta read this a few times. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.inquisitr.com/5577026/jeffrey-epsteins-lawyers-are-hiring-their-own-lawyers/amp/

10 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Could be.  Do you think it was Epstein shouting "Breathe Epstein!", as reported?

Do you think the shrieks and yells were only heard during the resuscitation or before it? Or both?

13 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

More than likely.

16 minutes ago, ScotDeerie said:

But why did no one even go and look to see what was going on if they heard this prior to finding him dead?

Because it's prison? and who cares about prisoners?