Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Gwynbleidd

18 minutes ago, ScotDeerie said:

His own lawyers requested he be taken off suicide watch.

Like this makes sense too?? Wardens (plural) have commented on the taking him off suicide watch was not advisable. Having Lawyers request it is insane. Unless....

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

Because it's prison? and who cares about prisoners?

You have a good point, especially a ped. BUT... The DoJ has to see him as a very valuable piece *for their own purposes*, therefor protect him. They failed to make a move.

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps

6 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

Because it's prison? and who cares about prisoners?

True but that was a high profile prisoner. If I assume they ignored it then I start going down the conspiracy rabbit hole and I HATE going down there.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

You have a good point, especially a ped. BUT... The DoJ has to see him as a very valuable piece *for their own purposes*, therefor protect him. They failed to make a move.

Sort of filled this train of thought.

F1AB4865-683B-40B6-ACFD-10B26ABC17F1.jpeg

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

I wonder WHO is in charge of the DOJ and who he reports to? I guess we'll never know....

@ScotDeerie - who has the reputation for making witnesses commit suicide, Clinton or Trump? Who is a serial rapist and suspected pedophile, Clinton or Trump?

1 minute ago, Robotic Jew said:

I wonder WHO is in charge of the DOJ and who he reports to? I guess we'll never know....

The AG, Barr. And he reports to the President and Congress

• Thanks 2

Just now, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

@ScotDeerie - who has the reputation for making witnesses commit suicide, Clinton or Trump? Who is a serial rapist and suspected pedophile, Clinton or Trump?

Both.....

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

I will be very curious to see what Inspector General Horowitz' investigation that Barr called for turns up. I also have ZERO confidence in anything the FBI has to say

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

I will be very curious to see what Inspector General Horowitz' investigation that Barr called for turns up. I also have ZERO confidence in anything the FBI has to say

If Barr is running it I wouldn't expect anything to come from it that's truthful.

• Thanks 1

i never heard of autopsy  being inconclusive, and needed more info to find cause of death, from a simple hanging,    that alone is more fishy than his death

Edited by aztek

Just FYI....I'm being purposely obtuse here. I don't believe in any of the current conspiracy theories around his death and am sticking to "he killed himself" until something more concrete comes about. My responses are really just me combating the inevitable Clinton Death Count nonsense with the same type of no evidence nonsense.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Robotic Jew said:

Just FYI....I'm being purposely obtuse here. I don't believe in any of the current conspiracy theories around his death and am sticking to "he killed himself" until something more concrete comes about. My responses are really just me combating the inevitable Clinton Death Count nonsense with the same type of no evidence nonsense.

Not to mention that if the Clintons were THAT powerful, wouldn’t Hillary be president?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Trump has/had at least five pedophile friends. Don’t you find that odd? I don’t have ANY.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

If Barr is running it I wouldn't expect anything to come from it that's truthful.

Follow the bouncing ball...

92380A1B-3C2A-472E-8467-CF513E837307.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

I don’t consider your opinions obtuse. Seems like critical thinking to me. Something is short supply these days.

Naomi Campbell has denied being at her birthday party on Epstein's yacht.

http://www.thefashionlaw.com/home/naomi-campbell-mc2-agency-founder-and-more-linked-to-epstein-in-unseal-court-documents

From link:

For instance, Giuffre stated in a document attached to a November 2016 deposition of hers, “I met Naomi Campbell at a birthday party of hers on a yacht in the South of France,” an allegation that appears to be corroborated by images of Campbell on a yacht in St. Tropez with Guiffre and Maxwell. She continued on, “She is a friend of Ghislaine’s, but she was a real b**** to me.” Later on, the same document states, “I met famous friends of [Epstein’s], such as Al Gore, Heidi Klum, and Naomi Campbell.” In a statement provided to TFL, a rep for Ms. Campbell denied that the model “ever had a birthday party on a yacht.”

Campbell’s name has been linked to Epstein in the recent past, as the supermodel was listed on at least two flight logs for Epstein’s private plane – one for a trip from London to New York in February 2002 and another in October 2002 from Paris to New York, along with Maxwell and former U.S. President Bill Clinton, among others.  

Now the pictures are coming out.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/13/jeffrey-epsteins-sex-slave-seen-at-naomi-campbells-birthday-party-in-2001/

https://www.************/news/9709751/jeffrey-epsteins-teen-sex-slave-appears-to-attend-naomi-campbells-vip-birthday-with-paedo-in-disturbing-new-pics/

https://www.pressreader.com/

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, ScotDeerie said:

Trump has/had at least five pedophile friends. Don’t you find that odd? I don’t have ANY.

Not to get too defensive of Trump, but with the world wide elite pedophile ring that is coming to light it would be hard to have friends above a certain income level that didn't include a few pedophiles.  I'm sure Trump has hundreds of friends in his own socio-economic circle so having only 5 pedophiles could almost be seen as below average.  Also there are friends and there are friends.  Are these people he only sees at occasionally at social functions or does he have them over to the penthouse regularly for beer and pizza?

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Big Jim said:

Are these people he only sees at occasionally at social functions or does he have them over to the penthouse regularly for beer and pizza?

It’s that second thing. Epstein and Trump go way back. Lots of photos and videos plus Trump shows up in Epstein’s flight logs. Epstein recruited AT Mar-a-Largo. Lotsa smoke there.

Cohen was his lawyer and mentor. 

“I left my pants on during my young girl massage” Dershowitz is still out there defending Trump/Epstein.

When you find you are in the company of pedophiles and you don’t leave there’s a reason. And it’s never good.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I'm pretty sure we're going to find that Trump not only didn't engage in any of Epstein's shenanigans, but rather had been giving all information he came across to law enforcement for years.

This satanic-pedo stuff has been going on for decades and their take-down has been long-planned.  Trump stayed close enough to see things, but far enough to never be implicated.

This fact won't sit well with the former "Mueller is closing in on him" crowd, but serial learning has never been their strong suit.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

This fact won't sit well with the former "Mueller is closing in on him" crowd, but serial learning has never been their strong suit.

of course not, they already post fake documents saying trump raped and beat a teenage girl that looked like ivanka,  you got to read their idiocy, it is mind boggling 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

I'm pretty sure we're going to find that Trump not only didn't engage in any of Epstein's shenanigans, but rather had been giving all information he came across to law enforcement for years.

This satanic-pedo stuff has been going on for decades and their take-down has been long-planned.  Trump stayed close enough to see things, but far enough to never be implicated.

Where do you get this stuff?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

That video link I posted earlier points out that Clinton didnt make 4 plane flights to Epstein paedo resort as officially claimed.

It was 26. So does anybody else think Clinton used his connections to let him top himself by getting checks on him relaxed despite his recent suicide attempt?

Edited by RabidMongoose