Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Gwynbleidd

3 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

Where do you get this stuff?

From the same place that (accurately) said Mueller would go down in ignominy.

AKA: reality.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, aztek said:

of course not, they already post fake documents saying trump raped and beat a teenage girl that looked like ivanka,  you got to read their idiocy, it is mind boggling 

It really is sad.  We can only conclude that the political Left in this country is in full "Thelma and Louise" mode.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Like this makes sense too?? Wardens (plural) have commented on the taking him off suicide watch was not advisable. Having Lawyers request it is insane. Unless....

Yes, strange, but he could have been complaining about being watched so closely. I have to assume they thought that that was the lesser of two evils in a prison that was supposed to have top-notch security but who knows? It all makes me doubt my government and things I’ve always believed to be true. I’m very weary AND wary now.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

It really is sad.  We can only conclude that the political Left in this country is in full "Thelma and Louise" mode.

How are actual court documents, unsealed by a judge, fake?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

So does anybody else think Clinton used his connections to let him top himself by getting checks on him relaxed despite his recent suicide attempt?

Maybe it was a “Murder on the Orient Express” type premise?  Everyone that wanted him dead conspired to kill him by working together.

2 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Maybe it was a “Murder on the Orient Express” type premise?  Everyone that wanted him dead conspired to kill him by working together.

Or...

3CD40848-9339-45D5-9327-B4CAEF81B510.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

What about the reports of screaming and shrieking from his cell?

Was that someone putting the noose around his neck?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ScotDeerie said:

Sort of filled this train of thought.

F1AB4865-683B-40B6-ACFD-10B26ABC17F1.jpeg

It is soo funny that so many people think the DOJ makes decisions regarding prison policies. Like Barr has nothing better to do than to police prison policies. You do know that's what they hire wardens for right? The AG puts people in those prisons, after that they rely on the competence (unfortunately) of several people underneath them. You act like Barr was responsible for checking on the guy every 30 minutes himself.

• Like 2

Just now, preacherman76 said:

It is soo funny that so many people think the DOJ makes decisions regarding prison policies. Like Barr has nothing better to do than to police prison policies. You do know that's what they hire wardens for right? The AG puts people in those prisons, after that they rely on the competence (unfortunately) of several people underneath them. You act like Barr was responsible for checking on the guy every 30 minutes himself.

You do know that Trump was on the line here and Barr is his boi, right?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ScotDeerie said:

God knows Trump is the most upstanding citizen ever EVER... him and all his pedophile buddies.

Don't you mean "Russian collusion buddies"?

Oh, wait...that was last week.  Nvm.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

Or was it inmates, always known for their honesty and good character, making stuff up?

• Like 1

Just now, hacktorp said:

Don't you mean "Russian collusion buddies"?

Oh, wait...that was last week.  Nvm.

You think someone can only be one thing? Maybe that’s what Putin is blackmailing him about.

2 hours ago, Robotic Jew said:

Just FYI....I'm being purposely obtuse here. I don't believe in any of the current conspiracy theories around his death and am sticking to "he killed himself" until something more concrete comes about. My responses are really just me combating the inevitable Clinton Death Count nonsense with the same type of no evidence nonsense.

I don't know man. He would have had to have been given all kinds of information to know exactly when he could have pulled it off. Soon as they said the camera happened to be off for maintenance for 10 minutes, and that just happened to be the exact 10 minutes he decided the time was right, well, come on man, there is just no way. After I heard that it removed any doubt that the official story was a crock of s***. Never mind the fact that they suddenly couldn't find time to do the mandatory cell checks.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

Was it him screaming or whoever it was that entered the cell?  Perhaps it was suicide and it was the guard that found him screaming to establish a timeframe that it wasn’t hours that went by??

6 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

Just read that this morning. Also supposedly one if the men on duty was not a regular guard at the facility. 

Guy just happened to catch some extra hours guarding Epstein, because all the other regular guards were... on vacation maybe? 

Read the cell mate was recently transferred, and a guard asked about it had no idea why, saying it was very irregular. 

All just happen, coincidentally on the same day....

They should check the finances of everyone working that shift. If any had gambling debts, or were in foreclosure till recently.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Robotic Jew said:

If Barr is running it I wouldn't expect anything to come from it that's truthful.

Good point but Horowitz very much appeared to be the knight in white armor during the Mueller investigation, to wit:  Newly appointed FBI director Faye announced that the FBI could not recover deleted text messages of Strzok and Page. Horowitz said immediately that he had recovered some texts already and will continue to recover more.

Horowitz is a hope, and it looks like our only hope at this point.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ScotDeerie said:

God knows Trump is the most upstanding citizen ever EVER... him and all his pedophile buddies.

Huh. I'd not say Bill Clinton, and many other Democrat dirtbags are Trumps buddies....

Just now, DieChecker said:

Huh. I'd not say Bill Clinton, and many other Democrat dirtbags are Trumps buddies....

They were at his wedding.

1 hour ago, aztek said:

i never heard of autopsy  being inconclusive, and needed more info to find cause of death, from a simple hanging,    that alone is more fishy than his death

My great-grandfathers autopsy paperwork says inconclusive.

39 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Was it him screaming or whoever it was that entered the cell?  Perhaps it was suicide and it was the guard that found him screaming to establish a timeframe that it wasn’t hours that went by??

If he did kill himself, it was under duress.

1 hour ago, ScotDeerie said:

Trump has/had at least five pedophile friends. Don’t you find that odd? I don’t have ANY.

Do you know for sure you don't have any?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ScotDeerie said:

How are actual court documents, unsealed by a judge, fake?

Not really an answer @aztec. I’m going to assume you have nothing.

• Thanks 1