Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Gwynbleidd

3 minutes ago, skliss said:

My great-grandfathers autopsy paperwork says inconclusive.

ok, so now i heard of 1,  however  suicide by hanging is very easy to establish these days, if it is inconclusive, that means they can't say it is a suicide,  like i said very fishy

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Do you know for sure you don't have any?

Trump’s were well-known pedophiles. (Ffs, Epstein had been convicted of it!) Yes, I’m sure I don’t have any well-known pedophiles in my circle of friends.

29 minutes ago, ScotDeerie said:

Yes, strange, but he could have been complaining about being watched so closely.

Who actually gives a s__t what he thinks? This is not for Epstein's own good, it is for the DoJ's own good, for justice's good.

39 minutes ago, skliss said:

My great-grandfathers autopsy paperwork says inconclusive.

Well this one seems like it should be straight forward. Either the noose that was tied around his neck killed him, or it didn't.

I was thinking with fingers crossed, that maybe the death was faked, and he was put into a witness protection program. Yeah I know the odds of that are next to nothing, but how awesome would that be if true?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

If he did kill himself, it was under duress.

You mean like, “I’m spoiled and rich and I thought I had protected myself from being arrested” duress?

Probably.

39 minutes ago, ScotDeerie said:

Not really an answer @aztec. I’m going to assume you have nothing.

You gotta think this one through Scot. If that document was real, every left wing outlet would be screaming it from the roof tops. Its all we would hear about till the day of the election. Every democrat member of congress would be demanding he be put in prison right now.

33 minutes ago, ScotDeerie said:

but he could have been complaining about being watched so closely

Since when do prison guards care what a prisoner complains about?

5 minutes ago, aztek said:

ok, so now i heard of 1,  however  suicide by hanging is very easy to establish these days, if it is inconclusive, that means they can't say it is a suicide,  like i said very fishy

I agree...stinks like last week's fish. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

I don't know man. He would have had to have been given all kinds of information to know exactly when he could have pulled it off. Soon as they said the camera happened to be off for maintenance for 10 minutes, and that just happened to be the exact 10 minutes he decided the time was right, well, come on man, there is just no way. After I heard that it removed any doubt that the official story was a crock of s***. Never mind the fact that they suddenly couldn't find time to do the mandatory cell checks.

Your details here are false. There were no exact 10 minutes. The cameras weren't off or shut off for 10 minutes. They just weren't INSIDE the cell. And it sounds as though the guards were overworked and probably doing their bare minimum job requirements and not checking on him (for several hours) the report says. All he would've had to do is see that nobody had been by for an hour and decide "now is the time" and then do it. He doesn't have to be privy to any schedules or information beforehand.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/no-surveillance-cameras-caught-jeffrey-epsteins-death-report

35 minutes ago, ScotDeerie said:

You mean like, “I’m spoiled and rich and I thought I had protected myself from being arrested” duress?

Probably.

If he hadn't picked the exact few minutes the camera in his cell would be turned off, you might have a point. That's just way to big of a coincidence. Wonder what the statistical odds of that are? I gotta imagine it would be in the one in a billion range.  

4 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Who actually gives a s__t what he thinks? This is not for Epstein's own good, it is for the DoJ's own good, for justice's good.

Absolutely. It is very strange. Unless, of course, his attorneys got a big retainer up front but did not want any connection with him after they saw the evidence...

• Like 1

Please recall that a poster in this thread claimed that the bedsheets at this prison are paper, but not Epstein's.

Rush Limbaugh had a gust on his show today that confirmed that, the sheets at that prison are *paper*.

Man does this ever stink! :no:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, preacherman76 said:

If he hadn't picked the exact few minutes the camera in his cell would be turned off, you might have a point. That's just way to big of a coincidence. Wonder what the statistical odds of that are? I gotta imagine it would be in the one in a billion range.  

THERE WAS NO CAMERA IN HIS CELL

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, ScotDeerie said:

Maybe that’s what Putin is blackmailing him about.

Is he?

So to add to my head scratchers list, I forgot one this morning.

They were reporting that a lawyer came forward saying he had met with Epstein who wanted him to take over as the lead for his defense team and this lawyer said Epstein seemed very excited by the direction they decided his defense should go. He's puzzled as to this sudden suicide based on his recent meeting with Epstein.

2 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

You gotta think this one through Scot. If that document was real, every left wing outlet would be screaming it from the roof tops. Its all we would hear about till the day of the election. Every democrat member of congress would be demanding he be put in prison right now.

The case never went to trial because of death threats to the girl. No trial, no prison. As for being “known” it’s been out there for years along with the 20+ cases of sexual assault he’s accused of. How many do yo need before you go, “Dang, there may be something to this?”

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

THERE WAS NO CAMERA IN HIS CELL

It’s like no one knows that thing in their hand is a computer, ffs.

1 hour ago, susieice said:

I could have missed this if it was brought up earlier, regarding Epstiens Madame, (Ghislaine Maxwell ) ... Its best to assume she knows as much as Epstein seeing as she was supposedly his left hand "confidante and former companion" , said to have brought in the girls to the sex ring.... that being said - im sure shes under the interrogation lamp, and is it safe to say she could single-handedly bring down the "elite powers?"  Or will she end up dead in a few days from mysterious circumstances?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, skliss said:

...He's puzzled as to this sudden suicide based on his recent meeting with Epstein.

Less than 24 hours earlier, the first 1000 pages of Epstein court documents were unsealed and posted. There are 1000s more to come.

Sometimes hope just dies.

22 minutes ago, ScotDeerie said:

You think someone can only be one thing? Maybe that’s what Putin is blackmailing him about.

Scot... it's much more evident that if anyone is blackmailing Trump, it is Israel. Trump has bent over backwards Bibi - making the US the only country to recognize Jerusalem as the capitol, being the only country to recognize stolen land from Syria as Israeli, Bibi naming a Golan town after Trump. What the hell has Trump ever done for Putin that cannot also be construed as taking a good posture for US policy - not to mention the many times Trump bucked Putin - in Syria, in Venezuela, in Crimea. PLEASE!  Name me a time that Trump bucked Israel

Just now, LucidElement said:

... is it safe to say she could single-handedly bring down the "elite powers?"  Or will she end up dead in a few days from mysterious circumstances?

I’d be damn nervous if I were her. But I’m not sure anyone knows where she is right now.

1 minute ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Scot... it's much more evident that if anyone is blackmailing Trump, it is Israel. Trump has bent over backwards Bibi - making the US the only country to recognize Jerusalem as the capitol, being the only country to recognize stolen land from Syria as Israeli, Bibi naming a Golan town after Trump. What the hell has Trump ever done for Putin that cannot also be construed as taking a good posture for US policy - not to mention the many times Trump bucked Putin - in Syria, in Venezuela, in Crimea. PLEASE!  Name me a time that Trump bucked Israel

Nope. I’m out. Not a fan of conspiracy theories.

20 minutes ago, ScotDeerie said:

Epstein death announced on 4chan before public announcement. https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/janelytvynenko/fdny-review-jeffrey-epstein-4chan-post

ok now thats insane! is there a way the FBI could find the individual who posted this? or is it possible that someone on the arriving scene had posted it? Its either that or someone on the original scene had told this individual what happened.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ScotDeerie said:

His death was reported on 4chan before it was officially announced. https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/janelytvynenko/fdny-review-jeffrey-epstein-4chan-post

Maybe the firefighter had a friend that was a guard at the prison. I'm not suspicious yet