Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Gwynbleidd

1 minute ago, ScotDeerie said:

I’d be damn nervous if I were her. But I’m not sure anyone knows where she is right now.

ohhh i had no idea she bounced lol. Thought they had her in some sort of custody or knew where she was.

Just now, LucidElement said:

ohhh i had no idea she bounced lol. Thought they had her in some sort of custody or knew where she was.

I hope they do but no one is talking, that’s for sure.

P.S, i cant believe how FAST this thread is moving... well i can but WOW.

• Like 1

well she is the shiny key to unraveling all this and she knows it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ScotDeerie said:

I’d be damn nervous if I were her. But I’m not sure anyone knows where she is right now.

*If* it is what I think it is, Ghislaine has no worries. She's a mossad operative. But we'll see,

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

Is he?

Don’t know if THAT’S the reason but why else would Trump side with Putin over his own intelligence agencies?  

3 minutes ago, LucidElement said:

well she is the shiny key to unraveling all this and she knows it.

And she’s in deep ****, too. A little rich girl won’t like the prospect of prison.

7 minutes ago, LucidElement said:

I always assumed SHE was the one under "witness protection" as she could possibly provide the same info Epstein could and they could still get him as well.

9 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Maybe the firefighter had a friend that was a guard at the prison. I'm not suspicious yet

But it also has to be someone with access to the dark corners of the internet. What are the odds?

1 minute ago, Robotic Jew said:

I always assumed SHE was the one under "witness protection" as she could possibly provide the same info Epstein could and they could still get him as well.

Wait. Is there someone under witness protection? If so, I’ve entirely missed that.

13 minutes ago, LucidElement said:

ok now thats insane! is there a way the FBI could find the individual who posted this? or is it possible that someone on the arriving scene had posted it? Its either that or someone on the original scene had told this individual what happened.

Still, as I understand it, 4chan was not something someone would trip across innocently. If Epstein died on my doorstep I wouldn’t know to post there - would you?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ScotDeerie said:

Wait. Is there someone under witness protection? If so, I’ve entirely missed that.

Just an assumption on my part due to reports of her location not being known.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, LucidElement said:

ok now thats insane! is there a way the FBI could find the individual who posted this? or is it possible that someone on the arriving scene had posted it? Its either that or someone on the original scene had told this individual what happened.

Well, everyone knows HIlary uses 4Chan all of the time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

Just an assumption on my part due to reports of her location not being known.

Oh, gotcha. If she were smart she’d be begging for protection. But from whom, I don’t know. I sure wouldn’t trust the DoJ.

Edited by ScotDeerie
More babbling

1 hour ago, Robotic Jew said:

Where do you get this stuff?

From right here. Read the thread instead of ignoring what you don't want to see.

https://www.vox.com/2019/7/9/20686347/jeffrey-epstein-trump-bill-clinton

The 2009 subpoena: In 2009, Brad Edwards, an attorney who has represented various Epstein victims, had Trump served with a subpoena for testimony in a case against Epstein.

But Edwards is not alleging any wrongdoing from Trump; rather, the opposite. He said in a recent interview that he had served subpoenas on many connected people in 2009, and that Trump was “the only person who picked up the phone and said, ‘Let’s just talk. I’ll give you as much time as you want.’”

Edwards added that Trump “was very helpful, in the information that he gave,” calling it “good information that checked out and that helped us.” And, he said, Trump “gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever.”

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, DieChecker said:

Just read that this morning. Also supposedly one if the men on duty was not a regular guard at the facility. 

Guy just happened to catch some extra hours guarding Epstein, because all the other regular guards were... on vacation maybe? 

Read the cell mate was recently transferred, and a guard asked about it had no idea why, saying it was very irregular. 

All just happen, coincidentally on the same day....

They should check the finances of everyone working that shift. If any had gambling debts, or were in foreclosure till recently.

When Epstein attempted suicide the first time, his cellmate was interviewed and under suspicion. It's very possible his lawyers acted to have him removed from the cell when they learned Epstein was being brought back. They didn't want their client having any more contact with Epstein.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, susieice said:

From right here. Read the thread instead of ignoring what you don't want to see.

https://www.vox.com/2019/7/9/20686347/jeffrey-epstein-trump-bill-clinton

And, he said, Trump “gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever.”

OMG. Seriously?  :lol::lol:

1 hour ago, LucidElement said:

I could have missed this if it was brought up earlier, regarding Epstiens Madame, (Ghislaine Maxwell ) ... Its best to assume she knows as much as Epstein seeing as she was supposedly his left hand "confidante and former companion" , said to have brought in the girls to the sex ring.... that being said - im sure shes under the interrogation lamp, and is it safe to say she could single-handedly bring down the "elite powers?"  Or will she end up dead in a few days from mysterious circumstances?

Ghislaine knows everything. She was his main associate. I think it's safe to say she could spill the beans and that she could go missing like Jimmy Hoffa at any time also.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, susieice said:

Ghislaine knows everything. She was his main associate. I think it's safe to say she could spill the beans and that she could go missing like Jimmy Hoffa at any time also.

She should be VERY afraid.

52 minutes ago, susieice said:

Edwards added that Trump “was very helpful, in the information that he gave,” calling it “good information that checked out and that helped us.” And, he said, Trump “gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever.”

Is this the "swamp" that Trump promised to empty??

Wouldn't it be something that through thick and thin Trump turns out to be an American hero for his stand in his presidency. No one really recognized Kennedy for the bravery he had in taking the stands he did because the history books are written by the winners.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

That video link I posted earlier points out that Clinton didnt make 4 plane flights to Epstein paedo resort as officially claimed.

It was 26. So does anybody else think Clinton used his connections to let him top himself by getting checks on him relaxed despite his recent suicide attempt?

The Department of Justice under the control of William Barr, whose father employed an under-qualified Epstein as a teacher and who wrote a book about sexual slavery? Really? Is that where you really want to go?

Edited by ScotDeerie

4 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Is this the "swamp" that Trump promised to empty??

Wouldn't it be something that through thick and thin Trump turns out to be an American hero for his stand in his presidency. No one really recognized Kennedy for the bravery he had in taking the stands he did because the history books are written by the winners.

Nobody could believe Vox wrote such an unbiased piece. CTs surrounding things like this never die. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ScotDeerie said:

The Department of Justice under the control of William Barr, whose father employed an under-qualified Epstein as a teacher and who wrote a book about sexual slavery? Really? Is that where you really want to go?

There’s nowhere to *GO* with that.  I think we’ve established that Epstein was involved with all sorts of people.  The vast majority were not pedophiles or had something to hide.

6 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

There’s nowhere to *GO* with that.  I think we’ve established that Epstein was involved with all sorts of people.  The vast majority were not pedophiles or had something to hide.

Let’s get specific: how many pedophiles are too many?

Edited by ScotDeerie
Clarification

Epstein went from the school to Bear Stearns thanks to Alan Greenberg.

https://hillreporter.com/the-ties-that-bind-jeffrey-epstein-william-barr-donald-trump-34107

Epstein was also hired the year that Donald Barr left the school. His book is point #3 in the link.

https://heavy.com/news/2019/08/donald-barr/

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2