Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Gwynbleidd

7 minutes ago, ScotDeerie said:

NOT pedophiles? And, let’s get specific: how many pedophiles are too many?

That’s really a very stupid question.  It tries to twist the point.  As the point implies, the proverbial response that one is too many applies.  Again, the vast majority of those that partook of Epstein’s hospitality are not pedophiles.  And to continue to push the pedophile agenda in order to throw mud is disingenuous and actually lessens the crime of the truly guilty.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, RavenHawk said:

That’s really a very stupid question.  It tries to twist the point.  As the point implies, the proverbial response that one is too many applies.  Again, the vast majority of those that partook of Epstein’s hospitality are not pedophiles.  And to continue to push the pedophile agenda in order to throw mud is disingenuous and actually lessens the crime of the truly guilty.

And you know ANY of this HOW?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

Lets suppose he has been suicided.

If he was Jimmy Saville then we would all be giving a round of applause. 

So some murder is okay murder?

(Not Serious)

I heard that the Clinton's are free and clear... it was Christopher Steele that killed Epstein, for Perkins Coie, paid by Fusion GPS... Clinton's had nothing to do with it...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ScotDeerie said:

So some murder is okay murder?

Shouldn't we be clapping over this guy?

If its suicide hopefully there is a special place in hell for him.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

That’s really a very stupid question.  It tries to twist the point.  

That seems to be Scot's MO. Probably fine tuned in hundreds of comment sections under Trump related articles.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, ScotDeerie said:

Let’s get specific: how many pedophiles are too many?

How many pedophiles does Trump know?

Edited by DieChecker

5 minutes ago, ScotDeerie said:

And you know ANY of this HOW?

I know character.  I understand human nature.  And I have common sense.  Anyone that commands these three attributes will also know.

• Confused 1

Just now, DieChecker said:

That seems to be Scot's MO. Probably fine tuned in hundreds of comment sections under Trump related articles.

What “stupid questions” are you referring to? 

2 hours ago, ScotDeerie said:

Don’t know if THAT’S the reason but why else would Trump side with Putin over his own intelligence agencies?  

If you don't know, then don't state it as fact.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RavenHawk said:

I know character.  I understand human nature.  And I have common sense.  Anyone that commands these three attributes will also know.

So, basically, you base your opinions on your life experience. I doubt you have a clue to the rarified atmosphere of the rich and famous.

1 minute ago, Big Jim said:

If you don't know, then don't state it as fact.

The question mark means I did not state it as fact.

4 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

How many pedophiles does Trump know?

More people than six. You?

5 minutes ago, ScotDeerie said:

What “stupid questions” are you referring to? 

Man, you've posted so much, in so many threads... it is impossible to pick just a couple...

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DieChecker said:

Man, you've posted so much, in so many threads... it is impossible to pick just a couple...

Pick one. I’ll back it up.  BTW, “hundreds” of comments about Trump? Are you sure you want to state that as fact? 

Edited by ScotDeerie

2 minutes ago, ScotDeerie said:

More people than six. You?

How do you know that? Are you spying in Trump? Are you one of those people who watches people on Twitter, and judges? Nice people don't judge.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, ScotDeerie said:

Pick one. I’ll back it up.

Probably with more spin and questions that make you "seem" smart? No way. Perhaps when I see an especially good example, I'll forward it to later.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DieChecker said:

How do you know that? Are you spying in Trump? Are you one of those people who watches people on Twitter, and judges? Nice people don't judge.

Seriously? Read up this thread. The names are there plus Dersh. 

Just now, DieChecker said:

Probably with more spin and questions that make you "seem" smart? No way. Perhaps when I see an especially good example, I'll forward it to later.

Okay. I always back up with good references. Give it a shot.

I haven't seen one other than 4chan.

2 hours ago, ScotDeerie said:

Maybe that’s what Putin is blackmailing him about.

ScotDeerie, Here is your post (#14, pg. 13) where you stated Putin blackmailing Trump as fact.  No question mark.  You do, in fact, try to twist things.  Or maybe it's just your prejudice against Trump that makes you see facts where there aren't any.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, hacktorp said:

I'm pretty sure we're going to find that Trump not only didn't engage in any of Epstein's shenanigans, but rather had been giving all information he came across to law enforcement for years.

This satanic-pedo stuff has been going on for decades and their take-down has been long-planned.  Trump stayed close enough to see things, but far enough to never be implicated.

This fact won't sit well with the former "Mueller is closing in on him" crowd, but serial learning has never been their strong suit.

They're so starved of things to hope for that now they're beating off on a dead man's body.  Disgusting.

• Like 2

Just now, Big Jim said:

ScotDeerie, Here is your post (#14, pg. 13) where you stated Putin blackmailing Trump as fact.  No question mark.  You do, in fact, try to twist things.  Or maybe it's just your prejudice against Trump that makes you see facts where there aren't any.

Fair enough. Why do YOU suppose that Trump would believe a long time adversary of the USA over his own intelligence agencies and against all evidence that Russia tampered in our elections?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, and then said:

They're so starved of things to hope for that now they're beating off on a dead man's body.  Disgusting.

“Hope for”? Such as?