Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Gwynbleidd

2 minutes ago, ScotDeerie said:

Fair enough. Why do YOU suppose that Trump would believe a long time adversary of the USA over his own intelligence agencies and against all evidence that Russia tampered in our elections?

I don't make a habit of trying to read people's minds.  I also don't see a connection between either of these statements and your allegation that Putin is blackmailing Trump in relation to the Epstein case.  Then again, I'm not the one that posted a debunked altered picture that tried to depict Trump as a pedophile or throws out quotes from 30 years ago as if they happened last week.  It's obvious to me, and apparently a few others on here, that you have no love for Trump and are trying to win converts to your viewpoint without letting facts get in the way.  This is a very confusing chain of events with many players, many of whom are unknown at this point.  It's hard enough to try to make sense of it all when dealing only with the facts without trying to put the focus on Trump with unsupported allegations. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, ScotDeerie said:

Fair enough. Why do YOU suppose that Trump would believe a long time adversary of the USA over his own intelligence agencies and against all evidence that Russia tampered in our elections?

Just throwing it out there, but it might be because Trump and his advisers decided the intelligence agencies were untrustworthy since they tried to oust him in a treasonous, illegal, attempted coup, and because the CIA was headed by a criminal Islamist/Communist bent on taking Trump down and concealing the crimes of the previous administration(s).

That's enough to shake the confidence of all but the most stupid among us.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Just throwing it out there, but it might be because Trump and his advisers decided the intelligence agencies were untrustworthy since they tried to oust him in a treasonous, illegal, attempted coup, and because the CIA was headed by a criminal Islamist/Communist bent on taking Trump down and concealing the crimes of the previous administration(s).

That's enough to shake the confidence of all but the most stupid among us.

Yes they did right after Trump pulled Excalibur from the stone and parted the red sea for his people :lol:

Ian Fleming would be envious of your imagination :tu:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I've been looking into the book that Donald Barr wrote in 1974 and I don't find anything outstanding about it. Nothing to do with pedophilia. If you lived in the late 60's, early 70's, you knew that as the time of the sexual revolution and the beginning of women's lib, when thousands and thousands of books like this were written. This was just a sci-fi that according to Amazon is out of print.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2986183-space-relations

https://www.kirkusreviews.com/book-reviews/donald-barr-2/space-relations/

https://www.amazon.com/Space-relations-slightly-gothic-interplanetary/dp/0860000249

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

That’s really a very stupid question.  It tries to twist the point.  As the point implies, the proverbial response that one is too many applies.  Again, the vast majority of those that partook of Epstein’s hospitality are not pedophiles.  And to continue to push the pedophile agenda in order to throw mud is disingenuous and actually lessens the crime of the truly guilty.

Yeah but they looked the other way. Just sayin.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Yes they did right after Trump pulled Excalibur from the stone and parted the red sea for his people :lol:

Ian Fleming would be envious of your imagination :tu:

I see your confidence in Brennan's CIA remains unshaken.

No surprise there...

Edited by hacktorp
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, ScotDeerie said:

So, basically, you base your opinions on your life experience. I doubt you have a clue to the rarified atmosphere of the rich and famous.

So the poor don’t have their own rarified atmosphere?

3 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

I don't know man. He would have had to have been given all kinds of information to know exactly when he could have pulled it off. Soon as they said the camera happened to be off for maintenance for 10 minutes, and that just happened to be the exact 10 minutes he decided the time was right, well, come on man, there is just no way. After I heard that it removed any doubt that the official story was a crock of s***. Never mind the fact that they suddenly couldn't find time to do the mandatory cell checks.

There was no camera.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Just read that this morning. Also supposedly one if the men on duty was not a regular guard at the facility. 

Guy just happened to catch some extra hours guarding Epstein, because all the other regular guards were... on vacation maybe? 

Read the cell mate was recently transferred, and a guard asked about it had no idea why, saying it was very irregular. 

All just happen, coincidentally on the same day....

They should check the finances of everyone working that shift. If any had gambling debts, or were in foreclosure till recently.

Assuming that Epstein was murdered the people that got to him were not paid off guards but rather faceless professions that had a clear green light run in and outta the facility.

4 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

So the poor don’t have their own rarified atmosphere?

Are we talking about poor people?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, susieice said:

I've been looking into the book that Donald Barr wrote in 1974 and I don't find anything outstanding about it. Nothing to do with pedophilia. If you lived in the late 60's, early 70's, you knew that as the time of the sexual revolution and the beginning of women's lib, when thousands and thousands of books like this were written. This was just a sci-fi that according to Amazon is out of print.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2986183-space-relations

https://www.kirkusreviews.com/book-reviews/donald-barr-2/space-relations/

https://www.amazon.com/Space-relations-slightly-gothic-interplanetary/dp/0860000249

Sexual SLAVERY. Now go look at the list of books Epstein ordered from Amazon. 

Edited by ScotDeerie

Just now, ScotDeerie said:

Sexual SLAVERY.

Read what I wrote. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

I see your confidence in Brennan's CIA remains unshaken.

No surprise there...

Nah man its not confidence in Brennan or his CIA as much as it is confidence that Trump and the people he surrounds himself are the worst humanity has to offer. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

Then again, I'm not the one that posted a debunked altered picture that tried to depict Trump as a pedophile or throws out quotes from 30 years ago as if they happened last week.  

WTF are you talking about?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, susieice said:

Read what I wrote. 

I did. I don’t think you understand the finer points is sexual deviation. Please, enlighten me.

Edited by ScotDeerie

3 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

Yeah but they looked the other way. Just sayin.

That’s too much of a generality.  We don’t know how many *knew*.  No doubt some did but to be honest, that was a time when it was proper for people to mind their own business.  And many did.  Many do that with the Progressive agenda today.  Just sayin.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ScotDeerie said:

Are we talking about poor people?

I thought this segment; we are talking about character and human nature ((poor, rich, neither).

4 minutes ago, ScotDeerie said:

I did. I don’t think you understand the finer points is sexual deviation. Please, enlighten me.

I don't think you understand what you're talking about.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

That’s too much of a generality.  We don’t know how many *knew*.  No doubt some did but to be honest, that was a time when it was proper for people to mind their own business.  And many did.  Many do that with the Progressive agenda today.  Just sayin.

You feel that my post was targeting republicans only? well it wasn't. scumbags can be found in all pockets of society and politics. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

I thought this segment; we are talking about character and human nature ((poor, rich, neither).

You think they are equal?

13 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Nah man its not confidence in Brennan or his CIA as much as it is confidence that Trump and the people he surrounds himself are the worst humanity has to offer. 

I wonder what it means that Trump keeps hiring them and then sacking them. Maybe they don't quite meet his very high standards for being *******s. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

I just saw today that the FBI have only now stormed his Island to search, weeks after his arrest. 

I guess they had to give whoever plenty of time to clear the place out. There are even photos online of electronics that were there weeks ago but were gone by the time the FBI arrived.

This is the sort of corruption and cover-up that's usually reserved for fiction. 

EXACTLY!  I couldn't have said this better myself.  

I did mention to @susieice yesterday that at least that drone is flying over it every single day and keeps uploading footage so you can see what action is happening at a glance anyway.   I also said that it wouldn't surprise me if we begin to see a bunch of heavy machinery being delivered and operated on the Island and begin digging up those tunnels he spent millions on burying.  

To be honest, I didn't know what Law the US Virgin Islands fell under - I thought it was the US Law, but you'd think they'd have raided it much, much earlier than now.  One would hope it was under surveillance but I think it goes without saying, we can't trust their surveillance anymore......I mean, they couldn't even keep him alive in prison for 6 weeks. 

Edited by pixiii
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, ScotDeerie said:

You think they are equal?

When it comes to character and human nature, we are identical.  We all put on our pants one leg at a time.  There are deviants in all groups.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

If that were true, wouldn't more people agree with you?  I mean, you have pretty much NOBODY (Trump rally and de Blasio rally...both in Iowa):

EBx4OJ4W4AExmKy.jpg

EBx4OKAWkAAB4De.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Captain Risky said:

I wonder what it means that Trump keeps hiring them and then sacking them. Maybe they don't quite meet his very high standards for being *******s. 

Im guessing its a look that they get in their eye when they realize "Holy **** it really is as bad as reported".  Trump recognizes it and knows its time to move on.

• Haha 1