Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Gwynbleidd

1 minute ago, ScotDeerie said:

I honestly don’t think it had to be anything elaborate. He knew he was done, he knew he was going to be in jail until he died, so he took a quick out. He was very spoiled. How long to you think he could stand being in jail? 

I agree. But until they review all of the data on available cameras in the facility, who the guards were, who the moved prisoner was, and why was he moved and failed protocol and all that, there will be conspiracy theories floating around forever.

• Like 1

Perhaps it was "my bad" in trying to explain this and apparently failed. Perhaps this article will bear the point.

Fox News legal analyst Andrew Napolitano on Monday said that something might have been "introduced" into Jeffrey Epstein's cell that provided him with the means to commit suicide. 
*snip*
… who was in that very facility said no way these sheets could hold the weight of a human. What's that mean? That something else was introduced into his cell to facilitate his death", Napolitano claimed.  link

Admittedly it is information supplied by an unnamed former inmate at the facility. But.. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, South Alabam said:

I agree. But until they review all of the data on available cameras in the facility, who the guards were, who the moved prisoner was, and why was he moved and failed protocol and all that, there will be conspiracy theories floating around forever.

Oh, they’ll be floating around forever anyway...  (But I get your point.)

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Perhaps it was "my bad" in trying to explain this and apparently failed. Perhaps this article will bear the point.

Admittedly it is information supplied by an unnamed former inmate at the facility. But.. 

Ligature strangulation does not require something that supports body weight.

And now I learn that yes, this is a federal prison and that means the people who run it ultimately answer to the Attorney General!

That means the AG had every right to tell the facility manager to keep a guard over him every minute of the day. Barr BLEW it.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

And now I learn that yes, this is a federal prison and that means the people who run it ultimately answer to the Attorney General!

That means the AG had every right to tell the facility manager to keep a guard over him every minute of the day. Barr BLEW it.

Once again...

E9710D58-B5E8-4D93-8E1C-CC7EF5B3B633.jpeg

Epstein's original cellmate, Nicholas Tartaglione, wasn't bailed out. He was still being held a couple of cells down from where Epstein was. His lawyers are now saying that he knows a lot about what happened.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/13/killer-cop-inmate-says-he-heard-nothing-on-morning-of-jeffrey-epsteins-death/

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ScotDeerie said:

I honestly don’t think it had to be anything elaborate. He knew he was done, he knew he was going to be in jail until he died, so he took a quick out. He was very spoiled. How long to you think he could stand being in jail? 

There is that, but people like him also think they can get away with anything...in fact, if he had a whole bunch of blackmail material stashed away somewhere he may have thought he could use the fear of that stuff getting out as his insurance against staying in jail.

• Like 3

Has anyone else noticed that every page is starting out marked as post #1? That's weird.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, skliss said:

There is that, but people like him also think they can get away with anything...in fact, if he had a whole bunch of blackmail material stashed away somewhere he may have thought he could use the fear of that stuff getting out as his insurance against staying in jail.

True. But blackmail material is only good when you still have access to it. When he couldn’t get bail, it was worthless, right?

1 minute ago, susieice said:

Has anyone else noticed that every page is starting out marked as post #1? That's weird.

Yes. The count isn’t working.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

You just don't get it, Scot, do you

Get what? 

2 minutes ago, ScotDeerie said:

True. But blackmail material is only good when you still have access to it. When he couldn’t get bail, it was worthless, right?

Unless he got someone else to access it for him.

• Like 2

Just now, susieice said:

Unless he got someone else to access it for him.

And then what? 

1 minute ago, ScotDeerie said:

No, he has employees and lawyers. He can pay people or he can have something timed to release electronically. Wouldn't it  be something if it all appeared suddenly on wikileaks... ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, skliss said:

No, he has employees and lawyers. He can pay people or he can have something timed to release electronically. Wouldn't it  be something if it all appeared suddenly on wikileaks... ;)

Has it?

5 minutes ago, ScotDeerie said:

Get what? 

What Napolitano is saying is that he had no standard sheet. A weak sheet won't support a body or - I suspect, ligature strangulation. 

Somebody slipped him a mickey finn, in other words.

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps

I love how people claim not to be conspiracy theorists but latch on to any tie they can make between Trump and Epstein.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Michelle said:

I love how people claim not to be conspiracy theorists but latch on to any tie they can make between Trump and Epstein.

you could open up a bag of potato chips and they'd see a Trump conspiracy in it. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, skliss said:

What a bizzarre question to ask. 

Actually the point was IT HASN’T. Sorry for being subtle.

15 minutes ago, Michelle said:

How many “ties” do you need to admit to a connection? They were friends for at least two decades. Numerous photos and videos show them together. Trump admits to their association. Epstein introduced Melania to Trump. 

So how are those not ties?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

What Napolitano is saying is that he had no standard sheet. A weak sheet won't support a body or - I suspect, ligature strangulation. 

Somebody slipped him a mickey finn, in other words.

Do you understand ligature strangulation? You can claim a conspiracy but it’s so much simpler than that. He took an out. He had no other choice he could live with.

But let’s assume it was murder. WHY?

I still can’t believe they didn’t have a real correctional officer outside his cell, and the other who had supposedly worked 80 hours that week. Will these officers ever come out and speak of what happened? Probably not since they have been moved to a secluded location aka mandatory leave and the warden has been relocated to s new prison... Epstein was much more high profile then  El Chapo, and you know damn well El Chapo couldn’t fart without a guard smelling or hearing it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1