Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Gwynbleidd

47 minutes ago, susieice said:

Epstein's original cellmate, Nicholas Tartaglione, wasn't bailed out. He was still being held a couple of cells down from where Epstein was. His lawyers are now saying that he knows a lot about what happened.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/13/killer-cop-inmate-says-he-heard-nothing-on-morning-of-jeffrey-epsteins-death/

Sounds interesting, but how do you trust someone that killed 4 people and was part of s drug ring? 

Its perhaps more plausible that the inmate is just talking nonsense to try and make his voice heard and to find new found fame as a possible witness..   if this was an inside job I’d like to think the party at hand would take care of all angles , including a way around his cellmate.... (Which again is baffling that he even had a cellmate) 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ScotDeerie said:

How many “ties” do you need to admit to a connection? They were friends for at least two decades. Numerous photos and videos show them together. Trump admits to their association. Epstein introduced Melania to Trump. 

So how are those not ties?

You don't seem concerned about his relationships with any other prominent people except for Trump. It shows an agenda.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

And I still can’t believe they waited almost, if not, a month to raid Epstein’s Island house. Plenty of time for anyone to move stuff . However the fbi did recover 3 computers.

Same thing as the Vegas shooter , why wait 4 days until they raided his house?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, LucidElement said:

I still can’t believe they didn’t have a real correctional officer outside his cell, and the other who had supposedly worked 80 hours that week. Will these officers ever come out and speak of what happened? Probably not since they have been moved to a secluded location aka mandatory leave and the warden has been relocated to s new prison... Epstein was much more high profile then  El Chapo, and you know damn well El Chapo couldn’t fart without a guard smelling or hearing it.

El Chapo did not like it there.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, LucidElement said:

I still can’t believe they didn’t have a real correctional officer outside his cell, and the other who had supposedly worked 80 hours that week. Will these officers ever come out and speak of what happened? Probably not since they have been moved to a secluded location aka mandatory leave and the warden has been relocated to s new prison... Epstein was much more high profile then  El Chapo, and you know damn well El Chapo couldn’t fart without a guard smelling or hearing it.

Yep. It STINKS. That being said, I don’t believe he was secreted out of jail. He’s dead. Whether by his own hand or someone else’s (doubtful)  his living story is over.

• Like 1

Just now, susieice said:

Ya true I do remember him saying it was terrible conditions ... but then again , the point of the story is that you know he was watched, especially due to his previous escapes in Mexico . But still, Epstein was way more of a prominent figure In the eyes of the government . So why wasn’t he watched? And why would there be a fill in guard?

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, LucidElement said:

Sounds interesting, but how do you trust someone that killed 4 people and was part of s drug ring? 

Its perhaps more plausible that the inmate is just talking nonsense to try and make his voice heard and to find new found fame as a possible witness..   if this was an inside job I’d like to think the party at hand would take care of all angles , including a way around his cellmate.... (Which again is baffling that he even had a cellmate) 

I heard a cellmate was required (I don't know by whom) and a lot of people have complained that he was moved. The cellmate and his attorneys were heavily involved in the first attempt as he was questioned over and over about what happened. If Epstein really told his attorneys that someone tried to kill him, that only involved the cellmate more. I really thought the cellmate's attorneys had requested he be moved so he wasn't around Epstein when Epstein returned to the unit.

5 minutes ago, Michelle said:

You don't seem concerned about his relationships with any other prominent people except for Trump. It shows an agenda.

Nope. Wrong. I don’t care what other associations there were or their “fame”. Pedos go to jail. Period. 

3 minutes ago, ScotDeerie said:

Yep. It STINKS. That being said, I don’t believe he was secreted out of jail. He’s dead. Whether by his own hand or someone else’s (doubtful)  his living story is over.

His is but the investigation isn't. And that's not even true. His estate is now in several court cases. Everything will come out there also.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, LucidElement said:

And I still can’t believe they waited almost, if not, a month to raid Epstein’s Island house. Plenty of time for anyone to move stuff . However the fbi did recover 3 computers.

Same thing as the Vegas shooter , why wait 4 days until they raided his house?

They probably had to wait until they had the proper papers to go through the property. They may not be done yet. There's a lot to search. Makes you wonder who may have their hands on some of this stuff now if they did take it.

6 minutes ago, LucidElement said:

Ya true I do remember him saying it was terrible conditions ... but then again , the point of the story is that you know he was watched, especially due to his previous escapes in Mexico . But still, Epstein was way more of a prominent figure In the eyes of the government . So why wasn’t he watched? And why would there be a fill in guard?

9 minutes ago, susieice said:

This was crazy that you remembered that.... I just went back and pulled up the paragraphs from New York times website. Is it possible Epstein just went from living the most prosperous life to the darkest of holes and knew he wasn't getting out?

"Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman spoke publicly for the first time since his conviction on Wednesday, complaining to a judge that his incarceration at a Manhattan lockup has been absolute “torture” before being sentenced to life in prison plus 30 years.

“I’ve been forced to drink unsanitary water. I’ve been denied access to fresh air and sunlight. The only air I have in my cell comes through in the air vent,” the 62-year-old convicted drug kingpin told Brooklyn federal Judge Brian Cogan ahead of his sentencing.

Guzman, who used a translator, continued reading from a piece of paper.

“In order to sleep, I have to clog my ears with toilet paper because of the air from the air duct,” he groused. “My wife has not been allowed to this day to visit me, I have not been allowed to hug my daughters."

Link: https://nypost.com/2019/07/17/el-chapo-whines-about-torture-of-lockup-before-sentencing/

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, LucidElement said:

The million dollar questions. Why would Epstein's lawyers ask to take him off of suicide watch? That had to be approved by prison officials. Why the bare minimal of surveillance? 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, LucidElement said:

“In order to sleep, I have to clog my ears with toilet paper because of the air from the air duct,” he groused. “My wife has not been allowed to this day to visit me, I have not been allowed to hug my daughters."

I’m sorry but shouldn’t jail be a little bit bad for you?  If it was like being on the outside wouldn’t a lot more people commit crimes?

4 minutes ago, ScotDeerie said:

Nope. Wrong. I don’t care what other associations there were or their “fame”. Pedos go to jail. Period. 

When or if Trump is convicted, until then he is innocent according to the law. You are a Conspiracy Theorists.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, LucidElement said:

This was crazy that you remembered that.... I just went back and pulled up the paragraphs from New York times website. Is it possible Epstein just went from living the most prosperous life to the darkest of holes and knew he wasn't getting out?

"Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman spoke publicly for the first time since his conviction on Wednesday, complaining to a judge that his incarceration at a Manhattan lockup has been absolute “torture” before being sentenced to life in prison plus 30 years.

“I’ve been forced to drink unsanitary water. I’ve been denied access to fresh air and sunlight. The only air I have in my cell comes through in the air vent,” the 62-year-old convicted drug kingpin told Brooklyn federal Judge Brian Cogan ahead of his sentencing.

Guzman, who used a translator, continued reading from a piece of paper.

Link: https://nypost.com/2019/07/17/el-chapo-whines-about-torture-of-lockup-before-sentencing/

I'm sure Epstein realized his life of luxury was coming to an end. I do remember El Chapo complaining bitterly about that prison. Epstein's lawyers were with him for several hours every day so he was able to leave his cell. I don't know if they took him out into the yard or not.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, susieice said:

I'm sure Epstein realized his life of luxury was coming to an end. I do remember El Chapo complaining bitterly about that prison. Epstein's lawyers were with him for several hours every day so he was able to leave his cell. I don't know if they took him out into the yard or not.

They asked for him to be taken off suicide watch. (Why that was agreed to is another story...)

4 minutes ago, Michelle said:

When or if Trump is convicted, until then he is innocent according to the law. You are a Conspiracy Theorists.

What conspiracy theory did I promote?

5 minutes ago, susieice said:

Why would Epstein's lawyers ask to take him off of suicide watch?

Good question.  Forget for a minute that Epstein was a prisoner.  If he was a mental patient who had recently tried to commit suicide and was put on a suicide watch for his own protection the events that follow would almost constitute malpractice.  In this case the point of the watch was to preserve him for trial and the information that he might be able to provide in other investigations.  Keeping him alive was too important for so many things to be treated in such a cavalier fashion.  So who stands to benefit from his death?  Anyone who might be implicated, including his lawyers if they in any way facilitated his crimes.  Who has more contacts both within the justice system and with nefarious characters than lawyers?  Means, motive and opportunity.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Nope, sorry. I’m a citizen of the USA and entitled to my thoughts and opinions as protected by our Constitution. Deal.

5 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

Good question.  [..]

His own lawyers asked for him to be taken off suicide watch.

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

Good question.  Forget for a minute that Epstein was a prisoner.  If he was a mental patient who had recently tried to commit suicide and was put on a suicide watch for his own protection the events that follow would almost constitute malpractice.  In this case the point of the watch was to preserve him for trial and the information that he might be able to provide in other investigations.  Keeping him alive was too important for so many things to be treated in such a cavalier fashion.  So who stands to benefit from his death?  Anyone who might be implicated, including his lawyers if they in any way facilitated his crimes.  Who has more contacts both within the justice system and with nefarious characters than lawyers?  Means, motive and opportunity.

I'm sure he used attorneys for all of his business transactions. He had some dirt on lawyers also, like Dershowitz. The girls testified against Dershowitz. I told Kismet in the beginning of the thread that Epstein never married. He never had kids which means no obvious heirs. I did find out later that he has a brother named Mark who has been involved in some business dealings with his brother but nothing regarding the girls. At least not yet. His estate is probably in the hands of an attorney or two. Both Deutsche Bank and JP Morgan Chase are searching through Epstein's finances now because they had a lot of business dealings with him. Numerous attorneys are also searching to see where all the money was coming from. That was all linked earlier in the thread if you want to look. 

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

Good question.  Forget for a minute that Epstein was a prisoner.  If he was a mental patient who had recently tried to commit suicide and was put on a suicide watch for his own protection the events that follow would almost constitute malpractice. 

Still malpractice. Whomever Epstein's already rich heirs are are surely going to get a lot richer as a result of the lawsuit you know is coming.

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

Still malpractice. Whomever Epstein's already rich heirs are are surely going to get a lot richer as a result of the lawsuit you know is coming.

His own lawyers asked for him to be taken off suicide watch. Who is going to get sued?

2 minutes ago, ScotDeerie said:

His own lawyers asked for him to be taken off suicide watch. Who is going to get sued?

The key question is what does the facility's and the DOJ's policy say about that? 

Mental health isnt a choice , you dont just decide to not be suicidal, perhaps im wrong but I cant imagine protocol allows for suicide watch to be removed at the inmate's request. They literally cant legally make that choice at that point.

Edited by Farmer77
  • Thanks 1