Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Gwynbleidd

They aren't sure who owns everything yet.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I cant imagine protocol allows for suicide watch to be removed at the the inmate’s request

And yet it was.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ScotDeerie said:

And yet it was.

No. It happened. That doesnt mean it was protocol. When things happen that werent part of protocol, and they result in death or injury, folks get RICH

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, susieice said:

I'm sure he used attorneys for all of his business transactions. He had some dirt on lawyers also, like Dershowitz. 

And you KNOW this how?

2 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

No. It happened. That doesnt mean it was protocol. When things happen that werent part of protocol, and they result in death or injury, folks get RICH

And people die. So what’s the point here? Why does this matter?

3 minutes ago, ScotDeerie said:

And you KNOW this how?

The documents. There are pages of these links if you read the thread.

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny-epstein-documents-lawsuit-20190809-lzf23pfgxrhwbn66al2rebicya-story.html

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ScotDeerie said:

I said Epsteins heirs were gonna get rich , you said no they werent because the lawyers requested he be taken off suicide watch. I was simply explaining how that doesnt fit with what I know of prison or healthcare P&P .

No need to be combative.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, ScotDeerie said:

I think what @Farmer77 meant (at least this is how I took it?) is someone has become very RICH due to a possible pay-off to someone who didn't follow protocol......which resulted in Epstein's death.  Correct me if I'm wrong. 

Nevermind, I was thinking far too 007-ish :P 

Edited by pixiii
  • Like 1

Just now, pixiii said:

I think what @Farmer77 meant (at least this is how I took it?) is someone has become very RICH due to a possible pay-off to someone who didn't follow protocol......which resulted in Epstein's death.  Correct me if I'm wrong. 

Well thats a for sure probability but I was actually referring to Epstein's heirs having the ability to sue the facility he was jailed in for neglect.

I admitted, and gladly still do , that I dont know for sure but in my experience it seems highly unlikely that someone on suicide watch can legally request to be taken off of suicide watch when in the ward of a prison or hospital.

There must be a standing policy on that whether it is a DOJ policy or a prison facility policy. If there is and it wasnt followed then Epstein's heir (looking like his brother so far) will have a slam dunk wrongful death lawsuit against the prison or DOJ

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, susieice said:

They aren't sure who owns everything yet.

Yes, I think you mentioned yesterday Susie the bunch of lawyers currently attempting to untangle Epstein's finances.  I can't even being to think what a twisted mess it would be.  Is it a govt agency that's doing it?   I hope to god it's someone trustworthy, not wanting to cover up more. :( 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, pixiii said:

Yes, I think you mentioned yesterday Susie the bunch of lawyers currently attempting to untangle Epstein's finances.  I can't even being to think what a twisted mess it would be.  Is it a govt agency that's doing it?   I hope to god it's someone trustworthy, not wanting to cover up more. :( 

Deutsche Bank and JP Morgan Chase are two huge international banks that he used a lot for financing. They won't lose money over him. I don't know who the lawyers are. I would think some of them would be theirs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Well thats a for sure probability but I was actually referring to Epstein's heirs having the ability to sue the facility he was jailed in for neglect.

I admitted, and gladly still do , that I dont know for sure but in my experience it seems highly unlikely that someone on suicide watch can legally request to be taken off of suicide watch when in the ward of a prison or hospital.

There must be a standing policy on that whether it is a DOJ policy or a prison facility policy. If there is and it wasnt followed then Epstein's heir (looking like his brother so far) will have a slam dunk wrongful death lawsuit against the prison or DOJ

The only family Epstein has is his brother Mark. Who knows who these heirs are? Unless he left a lot to Ghislaine.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, ScotDeerie said:

How many “ties” do you need to admit to a connection? They were friends for at least two decades. Numerous photos and videos show them together. Trump admits to their association. Epstein introduced Melania to Trump. 

So how are those not ties?

No he didn't.

In 1998, Trump attended a party for Fashion Week with his date named Celina Midelfart. During the party, he was introduced to the beautiful supermodel: Melania Knauss. Trump was quick to ditch his current date to go and chat with the young and vibrant supermodel. He had asked Knauss for her number, but she was hesitant to give it to him. Instead, she took his number and after making him sweat it out for a few weeks, she finally gave him a call and they were soon heading out on their first date, which led to a romantic relationship.

The New York Times previously reported that Jeffery Epstein was the one who had introduced Donald to Melania at the party. However, Page Six reports that a man named Francesco Belcaro was actually the one who had brought the couple together. Belcaro was recently spotted at another party where he was heard telling the guest that he was actually the one that introduced Trump to his current wife and that the other media outlets that were reporting otherwise are simply “fake news.”

• Like 2

Now apparently Mark Epstein is coming under some fire himself. The Wall Street Journal link probably won't work.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/mark-epstein-the-man-who-could-inherit-jeffrey-epsteins-millions

https://www.wsj.com/articles/wealth-of-jeffrey-epsteins-brother-is-also-a-mystery-11565607148

This article refers to the WSJ. Mark donated a yacht to a school/college science group who didn't know his family connection until now.

https://www.postandcourier.com/news/yacht-owned-by-jeffrey-epstein-s-brother-was-donated-to/article_b8f1ea18-bd36-11e9-aab6-b30389c35676.html

No one knows just what Jeffrey Epstein owned or his real worth.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jeffrey-epstein-suicide-estate-net-worth-will-victims-get-his-millions/

Edited by susieice
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, susieice said:

The only family Epstein has is his brother Mark. Who knows who these heirs are? Unless he left a lot to Ghislaine.

I wonder who the "heirs" are.  

12 minutes ago, susieice said:

Deutsche Bank and JP Morgan Chase are two huge international banks that he used a lot for financing. They won't lose money over him. I don't know who the lawyers are. I would think some of them would be theirs.

Woah...sketchy banks with an even sketchier Epstein :o 

Why Banks kept doing Business with Epstein Aug 2019

Deutsche Bank finds Suspicious Transactions in Epstein Accounts Jul 2019

The bank discovered the transactions - in which Epstein had moved millions of dollars of cash and securities through “dozens” of private accounts - while trying to investigate whether he has used his wealth for sex trafficking purposes. 

Epstein's Opaque Finances could become Focal Point for Investigators Aug 2019

COLUMBUS, Ohio — The money, tens of millions of dollars of it, would flow among Jeffrey Epstein’s dozens of bank accounts, shell companies and, at times, charities linked to high-powered friends.

Where was the money going? What was it for? Who was actually sending and receiving it?

Big Banks Enabled Epstein's Sex Trafficking Crimes 14 Aug 2019

The reported death of the Wall Street financier and convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein on Saturday morning in a Manhattan prison cell has left a lot of questions. Among these is how exactly he funded his criminal activities, which included sex trafficking of minors to be used by the rich and powerful. One matter that is not a mystery is how Epstein funded his perversions: he used the traditional fiat banking system, with all its extensive KYC and AML regulations.

JP Morgan Retained Epstein as Client Despite Internal Warnings Aug 2019

Under orders from regulators, the bank in late 2008 began scrutinizing customers to flag those who might create legal risks or damage JPMorgan’s reputation, the Times reported. That effort, which lasted for a number of years, identified Epstein’s accounts as potentially problematic, the newspaper added.

The bank retained Epstein in spite of the compliance recommendations primarily because of intervention by Mary C. Erdoes, the Times said.

Erdoes, who helms JPMorgan Chase’s asset-management unit and is viewed as a potential successor to CEO Jamie Dimon, pushed to keep Epstein partly because of the role he played in recruiting new clients to JPMorgan’s private-banking unit, the newspaper reported, citing the six anonymous former executives at the bank. JPMorgan ultimately cut ties to Epstein in 2013.

Joseph Evangelisti, a JPMorgan spokesman, disputed The New York Times’ reporting, the newspaper said. “Mary would never overrule our compliance team or other controls functions to retain a customer,” he was quoted saying. “She has only one recollection of formally meeting with the customer, which was the day she fired him as a client.”

All about money isn't it.......Keep him because he brings rich clients to the bank.  And Mary (that one that pushed to retain Epstein as a client) says she only met him the once, which was the day she fired him as a client.  But those are a JP Morgan Spokesman's words to the NYT.  Interesting......I mean, how extraordinary? :lol: 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, susieice said:

Now apparently Mark Epstein is coming under some fire himself. The Wall Street Journal link probably won't work.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/mark-epstein-the-man-who-could-inherit-jeffrey-epsteins-millions

I got stuck at this @susieice 

Emily Shugerman is a gender reporter for the Daily Beast.

I had to go look it up.  I feel better, now that I know what a gender reporter is.  Makes sense. 

:lol:  

Anyway, back to Mark Epstein - I've found it hard to get much info on this guy.  Thank you I'm going to read your links now about him. :) 

Edited by pixiii

8 hours ago, LucidElement said:

And I still can’t believe they waited almost, if not, a month to raid Epstein’s Island house. Plenty of time for anyone to move stuff . However the fbi did recover 3 computers.

Same thing as the Vegas shooter , why wait 4 days until they raided his house?

When the FBI is working properly, it takes time to get all the proper paperwork in place.  But when it is weaponized, it'll just create a fake Dossier here or there to speed up the paperwork.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

yahoo.com/news/autopsy-confirms-jeffrey-epstein-died-184559078.html

maybe that is why they do not give official COD,  so his estate does not sue the state. 

•  

Well, I'm new to this thread, so my apologies if this has already been discussed.. but.. how exactly did he die ? 

The media all report that he was found with a sheet around his neck, the implication being that he hung himself. 

Oh yes ? And what was the other end of the sheet tied to ? 

I really hope this isnt swept under the rug. I understand that if there was a ledger of a bunch of names on it, for example 500 names of prominent businessmen and elites and maybe a quarter were involved in the sex ring - if those names came out publicly it would crush the US economy and the US in itself. We would be known as the country that supports pedophiles - it would be a BADDDDDDDDDDDD look for the US. Even though countries like Vietnam and Thailand etc, go up to villages and kidnap underage girls and people pay top dollar to molest them - everyone knows about those on going issues - but to have publicly the USA in the same boat would be pure chaos.

That being said, if there was a ledger in Epstein's safe or on his computer of a bunch of involved names - i really don't believe that would all come out - maybe just enough to clear the smoke on this issue but no where near enough to totally understand what and why it happened. William Barr, the director of the FBI,  director of CIA plus a small handful of others would be the ones to to see the complete list of potential names that were involved in this ring,  but the public will just get enough to be content.

If all of a sudden they release a "suicide note" after all this time and the FBI/DoJ says "we are releasing this now to the public after sitting on it during out investigation"  or anything along those lines that would be the worst. Trying to close up the loose ends of a conspiracy theory by saying he indeed killed himself and there was a suicide note...

This is so frustrating - I dont remember any conspiracy theories like this since 9/11.    

In my opinion this will go down as the largest Conspiracy in the U.S - even over Watergate.

Edited by LucidElement
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, aztek said:

yahoo.com/news/autopsy-confirms-jeffrey-epstein-died-184559078.html

maybe that is why they do not give official COD,  so his estate does not sue the state. 

•  

It seems like the state could be sued either way.  Whether he killed himself or someone got to him it is because of negligence or complicity by the jailers.

• Like 1

I've seen a couple questions wondering how he financed his empire.  Perhaps it was by the very thing he was accused of, sex trafficking.  The rest was just money laundering.  Remember the auction scene from Taken?  In this dark world young females go for millions.  This guy hobnobs with the ultra rich (and depraved) from around the world and lived on a private island just beyond the reach of US law.  Perfect for holding slave auctions.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, LucidElement said:

I really hope this isnt swept under the rug.

I hope not either.  This needs to be investigated to its conclusion.  Because, until it is, the Progs will use it to attack Trump.  This will just add to the long list of things Trump will be cleared of (multiple times).

In my opinion this will go down as the largest Conspiracy in the U.S - even over Watergate.

No, that’s still the real Russian collusion with Hilary and the weaponization of the government under Obama.

• Thanks 2

i have almost 0 doubt it will be swept under a rug,  LE got it right, they will prosecute few people unconnected to deep state, and it will die out, next year this time we will not remember much about it,

Edited by aztek