Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Gwynbleidd

If so many rich and high profile people are named in the file,  it makes me so frustrated that these girls were not even looked at as human beings, but vessels for these men (and from what I read about Maxwell, women's) pleasure.  How many books/movies/tv shows have had these premises and it has happened in real life by the people who should be protecting the public from situations like this?  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Between Weinstein and Epstein, this will reveal the sexual appetite of this nation.  It may surprise everyone.  It will probably shock most.  We’ll find out that this is major sexual repression going all the way back to Puritan/Colonial days.  But I fear that instead of learning from this and maturing (returning to morality), too many will go for the victimhood mindset.  There is a huge difference between morality (GOD given) and sexual repression (Man driven).  The sexual health of this nation is sick and it drives an unhealthy perversion.  But while dealing with it, let’s not go uber repressive and compound the health of generations to come.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, pixiii said:

Amazing isn't it? Both of these banks dealt with Epstein in spite of the red flags and then they both dumped him. Now they are scrambling to try and figure out just how bad it is. It seems Deutsche Bank took over when JP Morgan Chase pulled out. 

• Like 2

You guys should check out "The Family" on Netflix - about the secret organization of the State.  Using religion as a smoke screen to push new power their way... Including world leaders and all sorts of bipartisan politicians.

• Like 2

i'm pretty sure sexual appetites were always on the same scale throughout entire human history,  in  every country, just think of Sodom and Gomorrah, ancient Greece,  ancient Rome,  middle ages,  just that during some periods it was considered normal.  but it always existed, and always will.

15 hours ago, ScotDeerie said:

Do you understand ligature strangulation? You can claim a conspiracy but it’s so much simpler than that. He took an out. He had no other choice he could live with.

But let’s assume it was murder. WHY?

I don't assume it was murder Scot. It could be suicide but somebody accommodated him, that's all

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Michelle said:

When or if Trump is convicted, until then he is innocent according to the law. You are a Conspiracy Theorists.

Michelle, it appears that Scot wants to view this thread as "Get Trump" thread.  In other words, TDS. :(

• Like 2

A woman named Jennifer Araoz has filed a lawsuit against Epstein's estate. 

https://6abc.com/5466872/?utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A+Trending+Content&utm_content=5d542923a341320001ab0382&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR03FLQnFBEt0gcfqkCQkeks1clEj_Nngh4amFGHsmfUDm_pGJj-Ae1Z8yo

The cameras within the prison show the guards didn't make their rounds. From the link:

A review of camera footage inside MCC-Manhattan showed the guards never made their appointed rounds in the hours before Jeffrey Epstein's suicide, sources familiar with the investigation confirmed to ABC News.

The MCC staff members who were put on temporary leave are suspected of doctoring log entries to show they made the proper checks on Epstein and other inmates in the special housing unit when in fact they did not, the sources said.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, susieice said:

Numerous attorneys are also searching to see where all the money was coming from.

This... I want to see.  I have a funny feeling, though, they either won't find the origin or they won't say what that origin is. Epstein was fronted the money to conduct surveillance on VIPs, not for money, but for influence. should be obvious by now. 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, ScotDeerie said:

His own lawyers asked for him to be taken off suicide watch. Who is going to get sued?

you really think "His own lawyers" were acting in the best interest of their client?  It's arguable. Bu the institution...? NO WAY! And they are supposed to know better

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, LucidElement said:

You guys should check out "The Family" on Netflix - about the secret organization of the State.  Using religion as a smoke screen to push new power their way... Including world leaders and all sorts of bipartisan politicians.

In another way, I believe Epstein was - in the end, a useful pawn in conducting such a secret state power grabbing scheme. 

1 hour ago, RavenHawk said:

Between Weinstein and Epstein, this will reveal the sexual appetite of this nation.  It may surprise everyone.  It will probably shock most.  We’ll find out that this is major sexual repression going all the way back to Puritan/Colonial days.  But I fear that instead of learning from this and maturing (returning to morality), too many will go for the victimhood mindset.  There is a huge difference between morality (GOD given) and sexual repression (Man driven).  The sexual health of this nation is sick and it drives an unhealthy perversion.  But while dealing with it, let’s not go uber repressive and compound the health of generations to come.

Sexual repression is typically driven by man in an attempt to appease an imaginary god...

• Like 2

Just now, Robotic Jew said:

Sexual repression is typically driven by man in an attempt to appease an imaginary god...

I’m pretty sure that is what I implied.  Or I should say for a religion.  There’s a difference between GOD and the religion used to understand him.

• Like 1

I have 3 points of my own to make.

1.) The more I think about it the less I believe it is self inflicted. Why would he kill himself so early into the trial proceedings. Unless there really is damning evidence in the unsealed previous trial documents. Which I haven’t seen yet. He pretty much got off last time and had plenty of reason to believe it could happen again. Panic over being convicted does not truly make sense. 

2.) I am pleased that they have footage of the times prior to Epstein’s death. As I believe he was assisted, however I am just as likely to believe a rouge prisoner or two and rouge guards .(Because I have seen that system and how it works on a practical level.) As I am to believe it was Clinton’s/Trump/Royal family/Naomi Campbell/Deurchowitz/a conglomeration of the pedophile circle. Not the Saudi’s though. What would they have to lose?

Unless posters have evidence, then I am going to consider accusing a person of murder on the boards, quite off colour, if done repeatedly, I will consider Disciplinary action for that party.

3.) 98% of this thread has been productive, intelligent, bi-partisan discussion which you can all be proud of. We know how incredibly hard that is to achieve these days.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, LucidElement said:

church of Scientology

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Kismit said:

1.) The more I think about it the less I believe it is self inflicted. Why would he kill himself so early into the trial proceedings. Unless there really is damning evidence in the unsealed previous trial documents. Which I haven’t seen yet. He pretty much got off last time and had plenty of reason to believe it could happen again. Panic over being convicted does not truly make sense.

I suspect he knew what they got from his safe would have kept him locked up for life. After all, if it wasn't really damning stuff, why would it be in a safe? Photos AND videos, multiple passports... Not to mention that his last conviction is being looked into and questions are being asked about the irregularities there. The second he got arrested he had to know it was all over. There's no way someone like that could face life in jail.

17 minutes ago, ScotDeerie said:

I suspect he knew what they got from his safe would have kept him locked up for life. After all, if it wasn't really damning stuff, why would it be in a safe? Photos AND videos, multiple passports... Not to mention that his last conviction is being looked into and questions are being asked about the irregularities there. The second he got arrested he had to know it was all over. There's no way someone like that could face life in jail.

I still find it hard to believe jail time was the motivating force. Shame, possibly.

1 minute ago, Kismit said:

I still find it hard to believe jail time was the motivating force. Shame, possibly.

I don’t think he even understood the word “shame”. He was pretty open about his pedophilia.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Of course they are. It's like when Bush was blamed for the actions of each individual cop on the beat. Or when no one blamed Obama for all the riots on his watch. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, susieice said:

A woman named Jennifer Araoz has filed a lawsuit against Epstein's estate. 

https://6abc.com/5466872/?utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A+Trending+Content&utm_content=5d542923a341320001ab0382&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR03FLQnFBEt0gcfqkCQkeks1clEj_Nngh4amFGHsmfUDm_pGJj-Ae1Z8yo

The cameras within the prison show the guards didn't make their rounds. From the link:

A review of camera footage inside MCC-Manhattan showed the guards never made their appointed rounds in the hours before Jeffrey Epstein's suicide, sources familiar with the investigation confirmed to ABC News.

The MCC staff members who were put on temporary leave are suspected of doctoring log entries to show they made the proper checks on Epstein and other inmates in the special housing unit when in fact they did not, the sources said.

The question now is, did they act on their own or on orders or were they distracted?  They may have just been shirkers, accustomed to the freedom a night shift often offers, or they were told to stand down, or they were called to the office or for some other reason had their route altered.  The camera tells us what but it doesn't tell us why.

• Like 3

or perhaps when fox news claims that 1 guest on MSNBC's is the entire Left. 

Let's not spoil a good thread people.

And let's avoid being tempted by divisive outrage media marketing

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Come on. It probably only took 2 seconds before somebody on the right blamed the clintons. I don't agree with either but trying to act like the left is disgusting for doing the same thing the right is doing is absurd. This is America. We are all equally disgusting no matter what side of the aisle we fall on.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kismit said:

It's not jail time.  It's hard jail time.  You see, we hear about rich people going to Club Fed doing some soft time in a summer camp type setting.  BUT, his crimes were going to warrant a life sentence.  A life sentence means you automatically get placed in a high security penitentiary.  A sex offender, especially one that involves children will spend their entire sentence in special housing (if they don't choose to go there, they will be murdered on they yard).  Now, federal special housing is not segregation.  They get a cell mate.  And every cell mate he got would have beat him as soon as they got the chance.  Suicide is the easy way out, considering what he was facing.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1