Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Gwynbleidd

anyone who works for a paycheck can be bribed.  price is the only issue, and if that does not work, kidnapping or threatening  family works every time

Edited by aztek
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Big Jim said:

I'm not suggesting that he was strolling around the prison on his own, but that he was used as the means by insiders who wanted the job done.  The kind of money, power and connections that the people with the most to lose have can move mountains.  Also, prisoners can be bribed very cheaply, say a couple cartons of cigarettes or a few extra privileges.

Oh, that guy has NOTHING to lose, that much is true.  I also find the fact he had a phone to be rather strange. Was he getting orders? Was there an offer of his death penalty being taken off the table in turn for the removal of a BIG problem for lots of people?  (And here I go back to the reports of Barr visiting the prison before one of the suicide attempts.) The problem here, though, is that the more people who get in on this, the more the chance it will all crash down and people will be spilling their guts to protect their own butts. I believe the authorities (can we even call them "authorities" anymore?)  have looked at footage of at least the hallway because they now know the guards forged their half-hour cell check documents. But, of course, that's all the info that's come out so far about that. No word of anything else being seen in the footage.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, ScotDeerie said:

The problem here, though, is that the more people who get in on this, the more the chance it will all crash down and people will be spilling their guts to protect their own butts.

They don't necessarily need more people to get in on it.  The group we know about is already pretty large and we don't know the full depth of it yet.  It appears that they've been protecting themselves all along with a code of silence.  Any extra help they may need can be bought without the low functionaries knowing of the full scheme.  

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, susieice said:

The search is on for Ghislaine. It was posted earlier in the thread that she may be in Boston. The owner is in Europe and has asked police to check his house. She's going to make herself scarce.

Just an update on this, it was broadcast today on WBZ news radio, Boston, that Maxwell was indeed being harboured in that home in Manchester and lived under an assumed name. That's all they had to say on it.

• Like 3

In the interests of vunerable people who could be reading this thread, please refrain from posting detailed suicide methods on the forums. - Thank you.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

They don't necessarily need more people to get in on it.  The group we know about is already pretty large and we don't know the full depth of it yet.  It appears that they've been protecting themselves all along with a code of silence.  Any extra help they may need can be bought without the low functionaries knowing of the full scheme.  

Count the people it would take. If it’s more than two - especially down at the peon level - it’s two too many. Start with you need a person/people on the outside who wants his silenced. They have to contact someone in the prison. How does that work? Did they just call up and say, “Hey, can I talk to your most slipshod guard”?  A roommate is arranged (by whom?) and then removed over a botched attempt. Now other people SHOULD HAVE BEEN on guard and yet he was removed from suicide watch. Why? Just because the lawyers asked didn’t mean they had to comply. So why did they? Did the prison psychologist okay it? Why?  Guards were inept/overworked or told to stay away. By whom? What reason were they given? Why did no one in authority hear the alleged yelling that night? Someone had to commit the crime. Who? Another inmate? Who let him out/who gave him access?  There’re a LOT of people involved for this to happen in what should have been maximum security. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Just an update on this, it was broadcast today on WBZ news radio, Boston, that Maxwell was indeed being harboured in that home in Manchester and lived under an assumed name. That's all they had to say on it.

So that CEO just lied his face off, huh? Someone needs to look into *him* now.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Still Waters said:

In the interests of vunerable people who could be reading this thread, please refrain from posting detailed suicide methods on the forums. - Thank you.

Could you remove mine, pls. I asked for it in a REPORTED post. Thx.

6 minutes ago, ScotDeerie said:

Count the people it would take. If it’s more than two - especially down at the peon level - it’s two too many. Start with you need a person/people on the outside who wants his silenced. They have to contact someone in the prison. How does that work? Did they just call up and say, “Hey, can I talk to your most slipshod guard”?  A roommate is arranged (by whom?) and then removed over a botched attempt. Now other people SHOULD HAVE BEEN on guard and yet he was removed from suicide watch. Why? Just because the lawyers asked didn’t mean they had to comply. So why did they? Did the prison psychologist okay it? Why?  Guards were inept/overworked or told to stay away. By whom? What reason were they given? Why did no one in authority hear the alleged yelling that night? Someone had to commit the crime. Who? Another inmate? Who let him out/who gave him access?  There’re a LOT of people involved for this to happen in what should have been maximum security. 

Go watch Serpico.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ScotDeerie said:

There couldn’t have been much of a drop or strips of fabric wouldn’t have held.

Agreed, now are you still certain that this flimsy bed sheet (by design) could sustain the kind of tension required to break multiple bones in the neck - regardless how that tension is created?

3 hours ago, Robotic Jew said:

It was probably a tie and lean scenario

Lean so hard that it breaks multiple bones...?  makes no sense - especially where the sheet is flimsy material by design

11 minutes ago, ScotDeerie said:

Could you remove mine, pls. I asked for it in a REPORTED post. Thx.

Already done. Thank you for requesting its removal.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Agreed, now are you still certain that this flimsy bed sheet (by design) could sustain the kind of tension required to break multiple bones in the neck - regardless how that tension is created?

Was I ever sure of that?

No. The details of his ligature strangulation, IMO, would not have broken multiple bones in his neck.

But I’m not a medical examiner, either.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Lean so hard that it breaks multiple bones...?  makes no sense - especially where the sheet is flimsy material by design

The ME said it was a tie and lean. At least ostensibly.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, ScotDeerie said:

? Who let him out/who gave him access?  There’re a LOT of people involved for this to happen in what should have been maximum security. 

Scot, El Chapo had *two* such outbreaks from maximum security prisons in Mexico like they didn't learn from the first?? Holy cow. When the right people are involved, you can move mountains to get the job done. And yes, I really do think that there were multiple politicians of persuasion involved here, more persuasive than whoever El Chapo had on his side.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ScotDeerie said:

So that CEO just lied his face off, huh? Someone needs to look into *him* now.

It appears to be the case but if you read the CEO's comment, he technically may not have lied. He said words to the effect that the only one living in his house now is his cat. Well what the hell, that could be true, had Ghislaine already beat feet.

8 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Hey all we have to do is check the security cam footage. So...where's the footage? The cameras were on, right? 

We can't overlook the fact that Epstein was on suicide watch. He apparently attempted to kill himself 2 weeks ago so they placed him in a special part of the facility designed to monitor individuals at high risk for suicide. That means Epstein was being watched by people who are there solely to make sure he doesn't commit suicide. That means 24/7 surveillance, very limited access to items, he was probably forced to wear a heart rate monitor, even his sleeping positions would have been limited as some positions may increase the chances he could pull this off. In short, it's awfully hard to hang yourself with strips of cloth while under suicide watch in a Federal facility. This was a more obvious hit than JFK yet people still want to believe in the magic bullet - whatever helps you sleep at night.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Still Waters said:

Already done. Thank you for requesting its removal.

Just as an aside here, SW, there used to be a way to bookmark threads so we can easily go back to right where we left off in our last read. Can we still do this? 

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

Hey all we have to do is check the security cam footage. So...where's the footage? The cameras were on, right? 

We can't overlook the fact that Epstein was on suicide watch. He apparently attempted to kill himself 2 weeks ago so they placed him in a special part of the facility designed to monitor individuals at high risk for suicide. That means Epstein was being watched by people who are there solely to make sure he doesn't commit suicide. That means 24/7 surveillance, very limited access to items, he was probably forced to wear a heart rate monitor, even his sleeping positions would have been limited as some positions may increase the chances he could pull this off. In short, it's awfully hard to hang yourself with strips of cloth while under suicide watch in a Federal facility. This was a more obvious hit than JFK yet people still want to believe in the magic bullet - whatever helps you sleep at night.

I am so waiting for them to comment on video. The cell did not have a camera but the halls did.  And DG, Epstein was taken off of suicide watch but the warden apparently told Barr that guards would check on him every thirty minutes. The Warden has been transferred to another facility

• Like 2

Watch for "suicides" in the prison staff during the next few months. Four NYPD Officers have mysteriously expired within weeks of each other, just as the Clinton investigation starts heating up. You know what was happening in Trump's home of NY? Anthony Weiner's laptop was being cracked open. Old news:

The NYPD seized the computer from Weiner during a search warrant and detectives discovered a trove of over 500,000 emails to and from Hillary Clinton, Abedin and other insiders during her tenure as secretary of state. The content of those emails sparked the FBI to reopen its defunct email investigation into Clinton on Friday.

“What’s in the emails is staggering and as a father, it turned my stomach,” the NYPD Chief said. “There is not going to be any Houdini-like escape from what we found. We have copies of everything. We will ship them to Wikileaks or I will personally hold my own press conference if it comes to that.”

One of the best quotes of that year. There is a big, fat cover up happening and the people involved are powerful enough to kill Epstein in a Federal prison, in front of everyone. Either they don't care if we know, or keeping their dirty secrets is worth the risk of exposing them.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

One of the best quotes of that year. There is a big, fat cover up happening and the people involved are powerful enough to kill Epstein in a Federal prison, in front of everyone.

Right on, Dark Grey.  

I see Trump, Giuliani, and Horowitz riding this pony all the way to "draining the swamp". And for the sake of America, I pray for them

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

Watch for "suicides" in the prison staff during the next few months. Four NYPD Officers have mysteriously expired within weeks of each other, just as the Clinton investigation starts heating up. You know what was happening in Trump's home of NY? Anthony Weiner's laptop was being cracked open. Old news:

One of the best quotes of that year. There is a big, fat cover up happening and the people involved are powerful enough to kill Epstein in a Federal prison, in front of everyone. Either they don't care if we know, or keeping their dirty secrets is worth the risk of exposing them.

I don’t get “news” from True-Pundit.com. No one should. 

https://whoistruepundit.com/