Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Gwynbleidd

2 hours ago, susieice said:

I don't know. Supposedly after the first attempt Epstein told his lawyers that this guy attacked him. The cellmate and his attorneys denied it. Could be why he was removed from the cell with Epstein. I saw where the inmates around Epstein's cell are being interviewed. I don't know how much you can trust any of them as Epstein likely was a golden child of a target. He had to be moved out of general population for that reason. 

Ooooorrrr....... just thinking out all possibilities.....even if you saw something you might keep you mouth shut so you aren't next.

• Like 2

or maybe they moved the cellmate cuz  they planed to kill  Epstein,   and needed no one else in his cell.

people do not usually scream when committing suicide, especially after bone in their neck is broken, but there were screams coming from his cell, 

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, aztek said:

right, because your site is so much more credible,  lmao. 

What site would you be sneering at?  I usually try to use respected news services. A conspiracy site is not respectable. It’s garbage.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ScotDeerie said:

What site would you be sneering at?  I usually try to use respected news services. A conspiracy site is not respectable. It’s garbage.

yet you post another conspiracy site as proof, lol 

i'm seeing the one you posted https://whoistruepundit.com/  -this one

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Lean so hard that it breaks multiple bones...?  makes no sense - especially where the sheet is flimsy material by design

You don't have to LEAN hard enough to break the bones. The weight of your BODY (he weighed close to 200lbs) can cause it. Put 200lbs of dead weight on your throat and see what happens. Also, the broken bones he had are more easily breakable in some people which is why some cases the Hyoid is broken and not in others with greater pressure.

It may well be a conspiracy and he might've been murdered(though not by the clintons) but at this time there is literally NOTHING out of the ordinary or SO out of the ordinary that's anyone should see it as a definite. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skliss said:

Ooooorrrr....... just thinking out all possibilities.....even if you saw something you might keep you mouth shut so you aren't next.

OOOOORRRRRR the KNOWN liar and pedophile could've lied about being attacked to get taken off of suicide watch....

• Like 1

Just an update on this, it was broadcast today on WBZ news radio, Boston, that Maxwell was indeed being harboured in that home in Manchester and lived under an assumed name. That's all they had to say on it.

Scott Borgerson keeps insisting she wasn't there and doesn't answer questions if she ever was living there. There's supposedly a picture of him walking her dog and he insists it was his dog. Now he insists he has a cat.

https://www.thecut.com/2019/08/epsteins-alleged-madam-ghislaine-maxwell-has-been-found.html

From link:

The Daily Mail had photos of the colonial mansion where she was supposedly holing up, though no snaps of Maxwell herself. Borgerson, the article alleges, has been seen walking a dog described as Maxwell’s in Manchester-by-the-Sea and in Boston, where his company is located. A source is quoted saying that she has “become a real homebody, rarely ventures out. She’s the antithesis of the woman who traveled extensively and partied constantly with Epstein.”

Borgerson is also claiming that the dog he’s been spotted walking is his own, “Secretary Hamilton.” But he refused to say whether or not Maxwell had ever stayed with him in the past. NBC News reported that a property manager “of a nearby parcel of land” said that Maxwell had been seen living there as recently as two weeks ago. The Post heard from a source that she had been seen in London “over the past month.”

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

i think she is more worried about people they had dirt on, than any prison,  if she has such info , and she wants to live, she needs to forward it to wiki leaks, once it is all out, she will not have secrets anymore

Now the NY Post is saying Borgerson has an alcohol problem and a long history of violence against his ex-wife. A long time neighbor also told them that Ghislaine was living there up until Epstein's arrest in July.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/15/ghislaine-maxwells-rumored-ceo-beau-was-accused-of-assaulting-ex-wife/

Maxwell, who has been accused of procuring underage victims for the late Epstein, had been living with Borgerson in his secluded mansion in Manchester-by-the-Sea, Massachusetts, since 2016, according to a close neighbor.

Maxwell left the residence about “one month ago” when the news of her involvement with Epstein broke, the neighbor told The Post.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, aztek said:

i think she is more worried about people they had dirt on, than any prison,  if she has such info , and she wants to live, she needs to forward it to wiki leaks, once it is all out, she will not have secrets anymore

But then it would move to getting revenge (or justice).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

But then it would move to getting revenge (or justice).

possibly, but if it gets out those people will be too preoccupied saving their own a$$es rather than thinking about revenge, if they can even find her that is.

1 hour ago, skliss said:

It could also be old fashion prison justice. Those inmates were after Epstein from the moment he went into that prison.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, aztek said:

possibly, but if it gets out those people will be too preoccupied saving their own a$$es rather than thinking about revenge, if they can even find her that is.

If there are a lot, there’ll be some that will not see a way out and may think about taking her out with them.  It only takes one.

1 minute ago, RavenHawk said:

If there are a lot, there’ll be some that will not see a way out and may think about taking her out with them.  It only takes one.

she knows too much,  those people she has dirt on, are most likely looking for her right now,  prbly to kill her too. as well as us gvmnt, i do not think things can get much worst for her,  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, aztek said:

she knows too much,  those people she has dirt on, are most likely looking for her right now,  prbly to kill her too. as well as us gvmnt, i do not think things can get much worst for her,  

She could always go with the old “If I’m found dead, this will be released to the authorities” trick.

Just as an aside here, SW, there used to be a way to bookmark threads so we can easily go back to right where we left off in our last read. Can we still do this? 

It does that automatically, click the blue dot on the left-hand side of the topic on the topic index to be taken to the first unread post.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

She could always go with the old “If I’m found dead, this will be released to the authorities” trick.

that is probable too,   but i think it only works so easy in movies. in real world people that would publish it, or email to someone will be tracked as soon as they do it, and most likely killed, and they know it,  and right now any association with her can get anyone in troubles,  i do not think she has that option, but i may be wrong,

1 minute ago, aztek said:

that is probable too,   but i think it only works so easy in movies. in real world people that would publish it, or email to someone will be tracked as soon as they do it, and most likely killed, and they know it,  and right now any association with her can get anyone in troubles,  i do not think she has that option, but i may be wrong,

It is cyclic enough to drive one crazy.  That’s why I made a reference to Maxwell Smart…  B)   No?  Just thought the name juxtaposition was interesting…

I saw the pictures taken inside his mansion after the police raid. Pretty scary.

6 minutes ago, Scholar4Truth said:

I saw the pictures taken inside his mansion after the police raid. Pretty scary.

wow,  i once saw a chicken lay an egg, that was magical,.  lol 

any links to pics?

49 minutes ago, susieice said:

It could also be old fashion prison justice. Those inmates were after Epstein from the moment he went into that prison.

Which should have have been expected and is another one of those "well, that's weird" things about this. If you had a SUPER high-profile prisoner who would be a target from inside (and, okay, maybe OUTSIDE the prison) wouldn't you have made sure that nothing happened to him under your watch?  Apply that from the warden down to the guards. They had to know better than shirk their duty there. So why did they? 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ScotDeerie said:

Which should have have been expected and is another one of those "well, that's weird" things about this. If you had a SUPER high-profile prisoner who would be a target from inside (and, okay, maybe OUTSIDE the prison) wouldn't you have made sure that nothing happened to him under your watch?  Apply that from the warden down to the guards. They had to know better than shirk their duty there. So why did they? 

Maybe they thought he was scum and deserved what he got? Wouldn't be the first time I'm sure...and they wouldn't be wrong. But...he killed himself.

2 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

Maybe they thought he was scum and deserved what he got? Wouldn't be the first time I'm sure...and they wouldn't be wrong. But...he killed himself.

Scum, true. And whatever their thoughts were about him personally, they had to know him dying before trial was going to bring a ton of crap down on themselves. It could happen just as well after the trial and not on their watch. And even if you think someone is scum, do allow them to be knowingly murdered?

But you're probably right. I always thought he took the easy way out. I doubt pedophiles are the bravest people in the world when dealing with other adults.

It's just all so weird. All of it.

• Like 1