Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Gwynbleidd

2 minutes ago, susieice said:

I think they will pursue her but she has friends in high places. Maybe they are helping her so she doesn't get caught.

She might be spotted in a White House window soon...

11 hours ago, Big Jim said:

I'm quoting this just because it's a good starting point for something on my mind.  The impression I get from these people, the rich, famous, powerful and depraved, are that you only need one attribute for membership into the club and the requirement is that you overlook any sins committed by other members.   The agreement seems to be based on Bill Clinton's famous policy regarding gays in the military, "Don't ask, don't tell".  They trade their assets without questioning their origin.  Money for sex, sex for money, money for fame, etc.  I think that when they are together they really do think they are exempt from the rules and laws that govern us little people.  They have their own islands, their own jets and ships.  They're insulated and protected from what we consider the real world.  For them, their world is the real world and they run it.  So it doesn't surprise me that Gates would meet with Epstein, their common ground was great wealth.  Gates would overlook Epstein's perversion and Epstein would overlook Gate's nerdishness.  They had one connection but weren't really in each other's circle.  But the more requirements that you met the closer you were to being in the in group.  This is why Clinton's name comes up so much.  He and Epstein shared all four requirements.

Thanks @Big Jim , great post.  

These people do not live in our world, it would definitely be insulated as you say.  I just hope I don't find out Gates who I've always admired, is a perverted sex fiend.  I doubt it, but one never knows. :rolleyes:  You're right, it's a different world they live in.  We can't even begin to imagine what goes on, which is why I'm not even sure people that see this, will actually believe a lot of this stuff that will eventually come out. 

I read somewhere yesterday that FBI Divers found human bones of children sizes at Epstein's Island.  Of course, I went off to find the source and found nothing.  Simply a rumour - disgusting nevertheless.  I wonder what people would think if something like that eventually comes out in the headlines.  It kinda blows all of that conspiracy theory name calling out of the water, especially for those people who were initially speaking out about this type of behaviour happening in the first place.  

Edited by pixiii
spelling
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, ScotDeerie said:

Gates might have met him out of curiosity (I would have, too) but perhaps Epstein was looking to hook a BIG blackmail fish. Maybe under the cover of a consultation he spent the time fishing around in Gates’ mind for something he could lever into an endless cash flow. In this case, however, he failed. But if he had succeeded, he wouldn’t need anyone else to blackmail, probably ever.

I'd like to have seen Epstein go for Bezos too if that was an option! :lol: 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, pixiii said:

I read somewhere yesterday that FBI Divers found human bones of children sizes at Epstein's Island.  Of course, I went off to find the source and found nothing.  Simply a rumour - disgusting nevertheless.

But what WERE they diving for? That they were in SCUBA gear is not a rumor. https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/federal-investigators-raid-epsteins-pedophile-island

And there is a missing girl, right? Supposedly an "example" of what would happen if someone talked. <- yes, rumor. But sometimes even rumors are based on facts.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, pixiii said:

I'd like to have seen Epstein go for Bezos too if that was an option! :lol: 

Why?

6 minutes ago, ScotDeerie said:

Why?

Well if he could see an endless income stream from Gates (as you mentioned in your previous post) imagine the endless income stream he could get from Bezos now that he's the richest man in the world :)   

Maybe we're kidding ourselves, he probably already tried.  But Bezos' name hasn't come up at all so far I don't think.

4 hours ago, aztek said:

i think she is more worried about people they had dirt on, than any prison,  if she has such info , and she wants to live, she needs to forward it to wiki leaks, once it is all out, she will not have secrets anymore

I wonder if that's what Seth Rich thought. :unsure:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Where was the CCTV ?

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, ScotDeerie said:

But what WERE they diving for? That they were in SCUBA gear is not a rumor. https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/federal-investigators-raid-epsteins-pedophile-island

And there is a missing girl, right? Supposedly an "example" of what would happen if someone talked. <- yes, rumor. But sometimes even rumors are based on facts.

Oh wow, thanks for that link - I couldn't find anything reputable after reading that rumour.  But like you said, rumours can be based on facts.  I mean this entire case began with rumours in a way before people started coming out of the woodwork with what sounded like crazy claims at the time, but have evidently happened.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, susieice said:

This guy is doubting suicide now. He says if Epstein was strangled there should be marks on the body, I presume, showing he struggled. He seems to think that information will be released to the public.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/jeffrey-epstein-suicide-homicide-suspicious

The hyoid bone, which is near the Adam’s apple, can be broken in a suicide by hanging – especially in older people –but is more common in strangulation murders, The Washington Post reported.
---------------------

good article,thanks

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, pixiii said:

Not working.  Malfunctioned.  Conveniently.

How often does my TV malfunction ? Ah, can't remember when I had a TV die completely. Not this century.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, pixiii said:

Well if he could see an endless income stream from Gates (as you mentioned in your previous post) imagine the endless income stream he could get from Bezos now that he's the richest man in the world :)   

Maybe we're kidding ourselves, he probably already tried.  But Bezos' name hasn't come up at all so far I don't think.

Even if "names" surface, it doesn't mean anything because Epstein hob-nobbed with everyone famous that he could. He trolled looking for customers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Habitat said:

How often does my TV malfunction ? Ah, can't remember when I had a TV die completely. Not this century.

Exactly.  

It's as if they're trying to use old fashioned excuses on new-era tech equipment, which can malfunction, yep, but certainly nothing like they would have, even 10-20 years ago.  

Does not look good at all. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, pixiii said:

Oh, gotcha. The thing is, with these sort of people, they have an instinct about who they can manipulate and who they can't. Gates might have been a question mark, but Bezos was just out of the question. Or maybe he was smart enough to not want to associate with such scum. They all knew more in their upper circles than we knew.  Gates may have just been giving him a chance. Bezos may have just said, "No f'ing way!"  But I don't doubt Epstein might have tried if he thought it was even possible. That's how these people survive. Or, in this case, die.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pixiii said:

Exactly.  

It's as if they're trying to use old fashioned excuses on new-era tech equipment, which can malfunction, yep, but certainly nothing like they would have, even 10-20 years ago.  

I can tell you from word-of-mouth by a defense attorney that cops often use the "camera didn't work" excuse in court. it's a common methodology with them, so the lawyer says. He was speaking in particular at that moment about a guy arrested on drunk driving charges and who was asked to walk a straight line in the jail house. It was done on TV but because he walked a straight line, the evidence was not turned in to the court. "aaaa, your honor, the camera was down for repairs that day". LOL

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Habitat said:

Where was the CCTV ?

It showed the guards NOT performing their routine checks. But there is none on each cell.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Even if "names" surface, it doesn't mean anything because Epstein hob-nobbed with everyone famous that he could. He trolled looking for customers.

Actually that's a very apt description EoT!  Epstein trolled... :D 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, pixiii said:

Oh wow, thanks for that link - I couldn't find anything reputable after reading that rumour.  But like you said, rumours can be based on facts.  I mean this entire case began with rumours in a way before people started coming out of the woodwork with what sounded like crazy claims at the time, but have evidently happened.  

I honestly keep running that scuba diving around in my mind and can't come up with a THING.  Was some stuff dumped off-shore before the January fire? WTF where they after? Totally fascinating.

1 minute ago, pixiii said:

He had to. That's how he kept up the lifestyle to which he was accustomed. That's also why he had his entire island wired for video. 

12 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

But if he had multiple contact numbers for you in his black book, you might need to do some explaining beyond, "I don't know how he got all those numbers."  Especially in a state that treated his pedophila conviction like a summer holiday.  https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/ex-miami-beach-mayor-philip-levine-listed-13-times-in-jeffrey-epsteins-black-book-11242116

10 minutes ago, ScotDeerie said:

It showed the guards NOT performing their routine checks. But there is no CCTV on each cell.

39 minutes ago, pixiii said:

Not working.  Malfunctioned.  Conveniently.

They were able to see the guards did not do their rounds as they reported. What was the malfunction?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, pixiii said:

This is SOP for these people. They put out feelers, they discard those not corruptible and they zero in on those who are. It's a talent. It really is. And that's how he made all his money. Not through stocks but by finding the perverts with lots of $$.

• Like 1