Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Gwynbleidd

12 minutes ago, ScotDeerie said:

He had to. That's how he kept up the lifestyle to which he was accustomed. That's also why he had his entire island wired for video. 

Agree with this but just to be clear... why did he *have* to?  We may differ on opinion here. Some may say that this is how he makes money (blackmail). I would disagree with that reason as he is $loaded, but I do agree that he *has* to.  Sadly we may never know the truth.

• Like 1

Some independent news, make of it what you will :) 

Epstein's Buried Treasure Tunnel: FBI Prep Work, Ground Penetrating Radar and Jeff's Shady Suicide

This article discusses how the ground work may have already been done prior to now - re the EPA / FBI guidelines in conducting ground penetrating radar testing on the island etc.  I cannot get to one of the websites within the article that's linked.  Perhaps someone in the US could try, the US Virgin Islands news article it is.

It is likely that the FBI had already done preliminary search of the islands, to help them prioritise the search areas and tools required for uncovering hidden structures. GPR would be a necessary tool for the federal agents in mapping out the coming search. There is one part of the island that appears to have evidence of a very specific technique of GPR mapping.

The activity on the island was not limited to vague tracks in salty earth. As only a regular reader of VirginIslandDailyNews.com (I can't get to this site, it's proxy only, can someone else in the US try please?) might be aware, on 25th July 2019, they reported that the EPA (the US Environmental Protection Agency) was on Great St James to conduct a “site visit”. It would be relatively easy for the FBI investigators to map out excavation sites, but any digging would have to wait for the EPA to arrive. You can be sure that if there is any compromising materials buried on the island of Little or Great St James, it is just a matter of time before it is recovered by the FBI. 

He also discusses the possible connection with both Ehad Barak and Tony Blair, see below:

However much Jeffrey Epstein wanted to kill himself, everyone knew that his selfish nature would probably never allow it. The associates of Jeffrey Epstein would have been extremely nervous whilst watching the news over the last official month of Epstein’s life. The people who Epstein had done any shady business with were all left exposed. Intelligence operatives could’ve been outed if Epstein had flipped. Many believe that powerful people such as Tony Blair were about to be named as child rapists. The Israeli intelligence connections had been all but confirmed and Ehud Barak was under serious pressure for his close ties to the billionaire child abuser. These famous and powerful people all had a motive for murder. But this had also been true over the last decade, so why act now?

I haven't looked into this woman's story as yet, but I've heard the name, Nicole Junkerman.  She sounds like she's a real life Bond Girl. 

The Epstein Associate Nobody's Talking About: The IDF-Linked Bond Girl Infiltrating the UK NHS

This lady has recently infiltrated the NHS through the UK Department of Health and Social Care with the help of Matt Hancock MP, and her presence signifies a major threat to the data security of every citizen of the United Kingdom. Every single piece of data about you, your health issues, your blood type, the model of the wireless pacemaker keeping you alive, every detail of every embarrassing medical problem in the hands of the Israeli state apparatus and potentially sold off to the highest bidder. You may think that this doesn’t concern you. Why would you need to worry about a foreign far-right government which has been proven to meddle in the affairs of our country? Your data would be useless to them, surely? But that’s not the world we live in anymore. Big data is the modern gold rush. The psychologists and marketing agents have mastered how to make you buy things; the next step is for them to successfully master making you do things, and for that kind of control over people, they need everybody’s data.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ScotDeerie said:

But if he had multiple contact numbers for you in his black book, you might need to do some explaining beyond, "I don't know how he got all those numbers." 

Yes, if said person was listed in the black book, but merely being seen with say, Bill Gates, does not mean anything in and of itself.

• Like 2

Just now, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Yes, if said person was listed in the black book, but merely being seen with say, Bill Gates, does not mean anything in and of itself.

MULTIPLE listings in his black book. WITH private phone numbers.

Not just a meeting.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Agree with this but just to be clear... why did he *have* to?  We may differ on opinion here. Some may say that this is how he makes money (blackmail). I would disagree with that reason as he is $loaded, but I do agree that he *has* to.  Sadly we may never know the truth.

Feeling of having power perhaps?  Did you know he has a weird shaped penis?  I know this sounds really random, but he wouldn't answer the question in court, ofc he pled the Fifth.  I remember watching the video.  The documents also show where the girls said his penis is malformed.  Perhaps this is why he used young girls in the hopes they didn't notice his oddity and he paid them off thinking they'd never come back to haunt him again.  Another reason why there were so many of them.  I don't know, but Ghislaine must not have minded.  But she's probably as perverted as he is by the sounds of it and also the witness statements in the documents verify it too.  Perverted old crone.

Edited by pixiii

4 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

That's right, there's got to be some "honest to good" type people in that book somewhere. I've always thought highly of Gates so I'd be disappointed and genuinely shocked to learn if he's some perverted type as I'm sure others would too.  He's lived a life pretty much clear of scandal so he's doing well so far imo! :)

Edited by pixiii
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, pixiii said:

Feeling of having power perhaps?

Not in my opinion. I think he was an unwilling participant in the scheme of setting people up to be blackmailed by a government entity. My opinion. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

He had to because he had to secure the lifestyle to which he was accustomed which had to take a lot of $$ upkeep -- NY, Florida, Virgin Islands.  I'm not sure I understand the rest of your question.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, pixiii said:

That's right, there's got to be some "honest to good" type people in that book somewhere. 

could be but either way, without Epstein around to testify what those entries referred to means the client can't be prosecuted

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, pixiii said:

That's right, there's got to be some "honest to good" type people in that book somewhere. 

Does there?  How many phone numbers are listed for them? 13?  https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/ex-miami-beach-mayor-philip-levine-listed-13-times-in-jeffrey-epsteins-black-book-11242116

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ScotDeerie said:

He had to because he had to secure the lifestyle to which he was accustomed which had to take a lot of $$ upkeep -- NY, Florida, Virgin Islands.  I'm not sure I understand the rest of your question.

you're saying that like it was his source of income. Hmmmm, I doubt it

could be but either way, without Epstein around to testify what those entries referred to means the client can't be prosecuted

That's only the starting point. Not the end.

1 minute ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Not in my opinion. I think he was an unwilling participant in the scheme of setting people up to be blackmailed by a government entity. My opinion. 

Oh really? Wow, you know I'd hadn't thought of it in that way yet.  To do with the govt entity part.  I've read the rumours but I was still exploring the "he's a power hungry poor boy from Brooklyn who desperately wanted to be part of the elites" in NYC theme.  

The Ehud Barak thing I just read made sense.  But to be honest, I'm so not knowledgeable when it comes to the Jewish Culture, the Jewish people or anything to do with Jews in particular or Israel leaders etc.  It's certainly a possibility. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ScotDeerie said:

your own link shows how useless the 13 numbers are: "The contact information in Epstein's book matches phone numbers, emails, and addresses Levine has used on multiple official government documents, including the paperwork he filed to run for Florida governor in 2018.

3 minutes ago, pixiii said:

"he's a power hungry poor boy from Brooklyn who desperately wanted to be part of the elites" in NYC theme.  

That would all still be true, pixiii, but that does not at all rule out my reason as to why he wants to be amongst the elites. One does not climb the social ladder very far if one is blackmailing the people he meets. Word gets out quickly.  I don't think the government he theoretically works for wants money from these people, they want to rule over them when they get into power. and yes, I have a specific government agency in mind, Ghislaine is evidence as to why I think that

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

your own link shows how useless the 13 numbers are: "The contact information in Epstein's book matches phone numbers, emails, and addresses Levine has used on multiple official government documents, including the paperwork he filed to run for Florida governor in 2018.

Uh huh. And?  Numbers change.  Why would he bother to record 13 numbers for someone he thought wasn't immanently corruptible?

that's right. So who gifted it to him?  

Gifted what?

1 minute ago, ScotDeerie said:

Uh huh. And?  Numbers change.  Why would he bother to record 13 numbers for someone he thought wasn't immanently corruptible?

It's not what I think about that in a guessing game, it is what the district attorney might think. And since he too is guessing, the evidence is not any damn good

Gifted what?

the stock. Epstein clearly is not a baker and shaker stock trader. He does not have the savvy to be this rich by brokering stocks. My opinion.

His island is so professionally set up to do some real blackmail trapping that I just don't think an individual could/would do this. A rich business man would continue doing what he did all along that made him rich, if money was the real objective. And I obviously don't think it is. The info is stored for a later time and used to blackmail a person in power to do certain things. That makes more sense to me.

10 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Which means what to you? Why would Epstein bother with that? Think forward.

Which means what to you? Why would Epstein bother with that? Think forward.

Epstein, IMO, was only gathering the data. The people who hired him want to blackmail that gov *if and when* it becomes opportune to control him over some issue that a gov can resolve favorably for the blackmailers. no cash demands.