Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Gwynbleidd

1 minute ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

the stock. Epstein clearly is not a baker and shaker stock trader. He does not have the savvy to be this rich by brokering stocks. My opinion.

His island is so professionally set up to do some real blackmail trapping that I just don't think an individual could/would do this. A rich business man would continue doing what he did all along that made him rich, if money was the real objective. And I obviously don't think it is. The info is stored for a later time and used to blackmail a person in power to do certain things. That makes more sense to me.

I can't quite nail down your ideas about all this. You seem to vacillate between conspiracy and guilt. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, pixiii said:

Oh really? Wow, you know I'd hadn't thought of it in that way yet.  To do with the govt entity part.  I've read the rumours but I was still exploring the "he's a power hungry poor boy from Brooklyn who desperately wanted to be part of the elites" in NYC theme.  

The Ehud Barak thing I just read made sense.  But to be honest, I'm so not knowledgeable when it comes to the Jewish Culture, the Jewish people or anything to do with Jews in particular or Israel leaders etc.  It's certainly a possibility. 

Sorry, just quoting myself here as I feel like this is a huge contradiction in so many ways.....

If he was this poor boy from Brooklyn, or working class guy, how does he drop out of college, then get employed at Dalton College (school for the elite and celeb kids), allegedly employed by Bill Barr's FATHER who was the Principal of Dalton College at the time. 

Amazingly, the years have been changed on the Dalton College website as to when Epstein worked there, how ironic. 

A new system was introduced to the kids at Dalton (almost a psychological experiment in a way) - Barr was not happy and was forced out and a new Principal that embraced this new system was installed at Dalton.  This Principal had parents approach him to have their daughter attend the school and he said she could go to the school for free, as long as she lived with him and his wife at his house and helped his wife around the home.  Yes, she later accused the Principal of sexually abusing her. She wishes to remain anonymous though for some reason as this guy is still very active in the elite society.  Perhaps she fears for her life, who knows.

This is only the very early years of Epstein's life - he's like an enigma and the connections to the people he's had from way back then, are often shown to have had something to do with child molestation.  Surely, it's not this popular or do birds of a feather flock together.  Just makes a person wonder and it truly blows your mind that there are so many people that we probably haven't even heard of, and probably never will either.  

Just now, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Epstein, IMO, was only gathering the data. The people who hired him want to blackmail that gov *if and when* it becomes opportune to control him over some issue that a gov can resolve favorably for the blackmailers. no cash demands. 

Epstein was a pedo pig. Anyone who associated with him once and didn't run, was the same. How do you see any other options?

It seemed that Epstein didn't care for laws, no matter what they were.  Perhaps he just thought he was above them. I don't understand people like this.

http://www.virginislandsdailynews.com/news/epstein-continuing-illegal-construction-on-great-st-james-despite-stop/article_cb7c0fcc-89e2-5366-8dd2-23efa661f2f7.html

He continued forging ahead with illegal construction despite the stop work orders on Great St James Island.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, pixiii said:

If he was this poor boy from Brooklyn, or working class guy, how does he drop out of college, then get employed at Dalton College (school for the elite and celeb kids), allegedly employed by Bill Barr's FATHER who was the Principal of Dalton College at the time. 

You mean the man who wrote a book about sexual slavery that hired an unqualified Epstien?  Hmmm. Let's look at some of Epstein's book purchases... https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/jeffrey-epstein-sex-slave-bdsm-books-amazon-870612/

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ScotDeerie said:

Epstein was a pedo pig. Anyone who associated with him once and didn't run, was the same. How do you see any other options?

Sometimes there are grey areas.  Everything isn't always so black and white.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ScotDeerie said:

You mean the man who wrote a book about sexual slavery that hired an unqualified Epstien?  Hmmm. Let's look at some of Epstein's book purchases... https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/jeffrey-epstein-sex-slave-bdsm-books-amazon-870612/

Here is some more info Scot, I found this link interesting and helpful :)

http://www.virginislandsdailynews.com/ap/how-epstein-went-from-teaching-to-wall-street/article_59c0234e-cf7d-59c3-96a7-bb8a04dacaa8.html

It says how he went from Dalton to Wall Street.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, pixiii said:

Sometimes there are grey areas.  Everything isn't always so black and white.  

In regards to kid diddling, I have to say i don't see a grey area.  What would that grey area be ?

Wow, what a great little newspaper this VirginIslandsdailynews.com is, thanks for the link @Tiggs :D 

I just found an article on a British fellow who was reporting on this type of behaviour over a century ago and how the "elites" as you'd call them back then, would purchase a virgin girl for 20 pounds as an example.  When he released this info, the authorities attempted heavy censorship by banning it, which of course, only drove the price up for a copy of the information.  

http://www.virginislandsdailynews.com/print_only/the-journalist-who-exposed-the-jeffrey-epsteins-of-victorian-london/article_e03641ea-610b-58b1-8225-67c4a436fa59.html

The journalist who exposed the Jeffrey Epsteins of Victorian London

Wealthy men soliciting underage girls for sex. Girls lured to expensive homes by promises of good-paying jobs. Captains of commerce and heads of state reveling in debauchery. Officials looking the other way.

Sounds familiar.

Edited by pixiii

to me it could be a murder,? it said he hung himself on a sheet in the his bunk bed , but he could have stopped it by stepping on the his bottom bunk ?

• Like 2

In regards to kid diddling, I have to say i don't see a grey area.  What would that grey area be ?

That we can't tar every single person with the same feathers so to speak, just because their name is mentioned in Epstein's black book or if they've had dealings with Epstein re business.  It doesn't mean every single person is a kiddie diddler.  We know Epstein is for sure, but we can't assume everyone else is.  

• Like 1

Just now, docyabut2 said:

to me it could be a murder,? it said he hung himself on a sheet in the his bunk bed , but he could have stopped it by stepping on the his bottom bunk ?

Apparently the sheet was made of paper which is standard prison issue for the SHU cells.  However, maybe he had his lawyers make an exception for him to have cloth sheets, I don't know.   

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

I have a specific government agency in mind, Ghislaine is evidence as to why I think that

Don't leave me hanging (oh god pardon the pun!) can you discuss more please Eot?  I'd love to hear what your theory is. :) 

4 minutes ago, pixiii said:

That we can't tar every single person with the same feathers so to speak, just because their name is mentioned in Epstein's black book or if they've had dealings with Epstein re business.  It doesn't mean every single person is a kiddie diddler.  We know Epstein is for sure, but we can't assume everyone else is.  

I have to assume that someone who likes the idea of sexual slavery hiring a pedophile who ALSO likes the idea of sexual slavery is not an accident. It may have not been a conscious thought but I think perhaps like recognized like. If nothing else, this is too much of a coincidence for me to feel comfortable with.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, pixiii said:

Apparently the sheet was made of paper which is standard prison issue for the SHU cells.  However, maybe he had his lawyers make an exception for him to have cloth sheets, I don't know.   

How does one manage to ligature strangulate himself with paper?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, pixiii said:

I don`nt know either, but it could be a homicide since he was a witness to the big money makers of the  sex trafficking .

• Like 2

I have to assume that someone who likes the idea of sexual slavery hiring a pedophile who ALSO likes the idea of sexual slavery is not an accident. It may have not been a conscious thought but I think perhaps like recognized like. If nothing else, this is too much of a coincidence for me to feel comfortable with.

It wasn't Bill Barr's dad who wrote books on sexual slavery, Rollingstone's article reports Epstein's "purchases" on books relating to sexual slavery and how to manage them (the Amazon receipt for these is available as evidence in the recently released documents).  This is essentially why Bill Barr's father was forced out of Dalton College as he had been there for over 10 years and he was too conservative in the early seventies.  The new psychologically based program for students was brought in and the elite parents were loving it.  The progressive hippy era was quite heavy at the time overflowing from the late 60's and conservatism in schools was beginning to be somewhat frowned upon.  The new Principal was allegedly one of the Epstein "kind" of people if you get my meaning.  But the place I found out this information on Dalton originally was this video here.  If you get time, please watch it as this woman does the most amazing research and follows a story incredibly well.  But what I really like is she posts all of her links so that we, ourselves can go fact check it out and see exactly what she's finding.  I hope you will be surprised at the info on Epstein from Dalton onwards.  The questions it brings up and now that we know more, it tends to make a lot more sense now.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ScotDeerie said:

I have to assume that someone who like the idea of sexual slavery hiring a pedophile who ALSO likes the idea of sexual slavery is not an accident. It may have not been a conscious thought but I think perhaps like recognized like. If nothing else, this is too much of a coincidence for me to feel comfortable with.

20 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

They also stated that he'd have to be at 6ft or higher to cause that injury by hanging.  I'm still wanting to know whether it had double bunks in the room or a single bunk.  The reason being is the single bunks are made so that there are no bars as such.  The bed ends and bed frame are all moulded in smooth flat panels of stainless steel, so prisoners cannot hook anything to them.  Therefore, if there was a double bunk, why would it have a bar on it so a prisoner could use it for hanging purposes.  It doesn't make sense to me either.

• Like 1

Space Relations?  I've never heard of Barr being accused of writing sex slavery books before you posted that today.

• Like 1

Just now, pixiii said:

Space Relations?  I've never heard of Barr being accused of writing sex slavery books before you posted that today.

And? It's out there and has been out there for a long time. Read the reviews.

2 minutes ago, pixiii said:

They also stated that he'd have to be at 6ft or higher to cause that injury by hanging.  I'm still wanting to know whether it had double bunks in the room or a single bunk.  The reason being is the single bunks are made so that there are no bars as such.  The bed ends and bed frame are all moulded in smooth flat panels of stainless steel, so prisoners cannot hook anything to them.  Therefore, if there was a double bunk, why would it have a bar on it so a prisoner could use it for hanging purposes.  It doesn't make sense to me either.

I know we all here are arm chair detectives trying to figure it all out :)

• Like 2

Broken hyoid bone in neck. This is not consistent with a suicide by hanging. This is overwhelming more consistent with strangulation by another person. 

Why? Because a person struggling against being strangled stretches out their neck attempting to breath against the strangulation force despite extreme pain and the strangler has to apply more direct force where the hyoid is situated in the throat, thus breaking this bone and cutting of the airway no matter how a person continues to struggle against the force. 

A person self asphyxiating simply can not endure the amount of pain in order to crush their own hyoid. That's my opinion. 

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, pixiii said:

But we can be very suspicious why they continued association with a well-known AND CONVICTED pedophile, right?