Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Gwynbleidd

4 hours ago, ScotDeerie said:

Sure is. Wow. She's bold. Maybe she has the blackmail material.

I think so too.  I would think after her hanging about with Epstein since 1991 I think it was, she'd know a lot more than she makes out.  She'd have to know where secrets are buried.  He trusted her implicitly. 

• Like 2

Just now, lost_shaman said:

What kinda Monster are you?

An old one.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, susieice said:

I posted the reviews for Barr's book back a few pages in this thread. Amazon says the book is out of print and hard to get. It was published in 1974.

Wow. It took a long time to catch up. I got a little sidelined by Tigg's post. :P

Sorry Susie, I must've completely missed it, my bad.  It was obvious once I saw the dates on the posts, the reviews were more than fictional themselves and a blatant attempt at smearing Barr's name through association only.  :rolleyes:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, pixiii said:

I think so too.  I would think after her hanging about with Epstein since 1991 I think it was, she'd know a lot more than she makes out.  She'd have to know where secrets are buried.  He trusted her implicitly. 

She was his most trusted associate by Epstein's own admission.

• Like 2

Just now, pixiii said:

Sorry Susie, I must've completely missed it, my bad.  It was obvious once I saw the dates on the posts, the reviews were more than fictional themselves and a blatant attempt at smearing Barr's name through association only.  :rolleyes:

Mine were from legit book reviewers. I could only find two plus Amazon. The book is really old now and I don't think it sold really well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think this is probably what @Farmer77 meant when we were having a discussion the other day in another thread about how easily it is to have dirt stick to you, if you hang about with a certain crowd etc.  Just because these people have their names in Epstein's Black Book doesn't necessarily mean they're all child sex traffickers or perverted weirdos.  Of course, that said, it would help if your name wasn't in there, but I don't think these Elite types would be too fussy since they seem to have this attitude of being untouchable anyway.  :hmm:

• Like 5

Found this about the Dalton School. It seems that Barr may have hired Epstein around the same year that he left. It's unclear as Donald Barr resigned in February of 1974 and Epstein was listed as starting his first year as a math teacher in September of 1974. Epstein's strange behavior was noticed.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/12/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-dalton-teacher.html

From the link:

In February 1974, Mr. Barr had announced that he was resigning as headmaster, protesting the meddling by the board of trustees, but that he would stay on until the end of the school year. It is unclear whether Mr. Barr hired Mr. Epstein during that time.

Mr. Epstein, from Brooklyn, was just 21 when he joined the faculty at Dalton, arriving without a college degree. The school’s student newspaper reported in September 1974 that he was starting that year as a math and physics teacher.

• Like 2

Thread cleaned

Please do not post (or link to) images of dead bodies - we really shouldn't need to have to remind people of this.

• Like 1

So Maxwell was at In N Out burger (LOVE THAT PLACE BTW) anyways, its safe to assume she hasnt been indicted or has warrant etc for cause to bring her in? I cant imagine no one at In N out wouldnt call the local authorities to bring her in, but that goes back to my original point, if she doesnt have a warrant for her arrest not much they can do right? But then again, there is so much talk about it and how people are trying to find where she is.... well know they know shes in CA somewhere... do you guys think that they've already questioned her behind the scenes? What i dont get is if they questioned her, why let her go? She really is the helpful key to all this....

• Like 2

And to throw yet another curveball of questions, why would she be reading " The Secret Lives and Deaths of CIA Operatives " at IN N out? I mean, i cant imagine why she would be reading a book like that at a time like this.

I swear, if it comes out Epstein was a CIA op planted to draw up a sex ring only to bring down the worlds elites im going to go sideways hahahah.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, LucidElement said:

So Maxwell was at In N Out burger (LOVE THAT PLACE BTW) anyways, its safe to assume she hasnt been indicted or has warrant etc for cause to bring her in? I cant imagine no one at In N out wouldnt call the local authorities to bring her in, but that goes back to my original point, if she doesnt have a warrant for her arrest not much they can do right? But then again, there is so much talk about it and how people are trying to find where she is.... well know they know shes in CA somewhere... do you guys think that they've already questioned her behind the scenes? What i dont get is if they questioned her, why let her go? She really is the helpful key to all this....

All I know is that lawsuits are filed against her. Whether or not a warrant has been issued for her I don't think has been said as of right now. That was an interesting read she had.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, ScotDeerie said:

I can't quite nail down your ideas about all this. You seem to vacillate between conspiracy and guilt. 

Sorry, Scot.  Epstein is, in my mind, guilty, but I think he is only a useful pawn, if you will, in a maniacal scheme being run by much more powerful people. And, if I may be so bold, I think he may be doing all this against his will, having been blackmailed/bribed into doing it himself. 

You understand I am only bleating my opinion but I do see evidence that supports my theory. A very glaring piece of evidence is this - if this guy tried to make a living doing what he was obviously doing, and he became *that* wealthy in the process (people paid him BIG $$$'s), he would be dropped for the social registers in a New York City heart beat. He would be known as poison and ostracized. Yet, he was not. :unsure2:

That tells me two things: 1) he was gifted the money by his employers as a front.  2) the information he garnered was never used for gaining money by blackmail. It was being held for the right moment to arise and get these powerful people to jump through hoops for the real scheme operators.

A lot of conjecture, I agree. But I like the theory. It has legs.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, pixiii said:

Sorry, just quoting myself here as I feel like this is a huge contradiction in so many ways.....

<smiles>  Pixiii, do you always argue with yourself in public?  :lol:

14 hours ago, ScotDeerie said:

Epstein was a pedo pig. Anyone who associated with him once and didn't run, was the same. How do you see any other options?

C'mon, Scot. Puh-LEASE

It seemed that Epstein didn't care for laws, no matter what they were.  Perhaps he just thought he was above them. I don't understand people like this.

Whaaaa, you don't have politicians in Australia? :huh:  Just saying, gally!

• Haha 2

Apparently the sheet was made of paper which is standard prison issue for the SHU cells.  However, maybe he had his lawyers make an exception for him to have cloth sheets, I don't know.   

This is a crucial element that needs to be explored. I posted on that but one testimony is not enough. I'd really like to know the truth on that

• Like 2

13 hours ago, ScotDeerie said:

How does one manage to ligature strangulate himself with paper?

That is exactly the point I was trying to drive home to you. how?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, susieice said:

I think the paper sheets were only in the suicide unit. What he had probably wasn't of good cloth though.

I can't really contra that, Susie, but in the opinion of one former inmate, the standard issue sheets were paper thin. Can he be relied on? He is no real expert.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

I can't really contra that, Susie, but in the opinion of one former inmate, the standard issue sheets were paper thin. Can he be relied on? He is no real expert.

yes,  roll them tight and it can take a lot of force.  

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

That is exactly the point I was trying to drive home to you. how?

I don't know. I also don't know what else he was wearing. Socks? Shoes? Prison uniform? Underwear? It may not have just been paper/sheet.

On 8/13/2019 at 4:34 PM, hacktorp said:

Easy now...the Scaramucci/Avenatti ticket will be the likely savior of the Democrat Party (and the rest of the country).

Lol...

On 8/13/2019 at 4:37 PM, Captain Risky said:

The Mooch is a democrat? 

They're brand new BFFs!

ECGQd2dXsAAPhFi.jpg

Take heart, Dems...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1