Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Gwynbleidd

Swept under the rug.... ruled a suicide by hanging .... b.s

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Found this. No other info on it.    BTW, everyone knows her father died under mysterious circumstances, too, right?  I can no longer remember everything that's been covered in here.  https://www.nytimes.com/1991/12/12/business/autopsy-indicates-maxwell-did-not-drown.html

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, LucidElement said:

Swept under the rug.... ruled a suicide by hanging .... b.s

yep, just like entire investigation will be  swept under the rug pretty soon.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, susieice said:

Wheeeee!  Here we go!  3... 2... 1...  (oops, I see I'm too late)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

How convenient.  How many bullet holes were there?

"Worst case of suicide I ever saw!"  :gun:

• Haha 6

I didn't write it. The news was just released about an hour ago. I'm not so sure it was suicide but if it was murder, I think it was the inmates.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/16/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-autopsy-results.html

• Like 2

1 minute ago, susieice said:

I didn't write it. The news was just released about an hour ago. I'm not so sure it was suicide but if it was murder, I think it was the inmates.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/16/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-autopsy-results.html

Here's where they lose me: "...then knelt toward the floor with enough force that he broke several bones in his neck, officials said."

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ScotDeerie said:

Here's where they lose me: "...then knelt toward the floor with enough force that he broke several bones in his neck, officials said."

That's what makes me wonder too.

• Like 4

They're used to us believing whatever BS they put out.  It's worked so many times before, probably even some that worked so well we're not aware of it.  They don't care if we all believe it as long as enough do.  Our attention span is short and we are easily distracted.  If nothing comes up timely enough to distract us they will create something that does.  In 3 months it will be Jeffrey Who?

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

They don't care if we all believe it as long as enough do. 

exactly. And if enough believe otherwise, there is still nothing we can do. they are "authorities". 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

They're used to us believing whatever BS they put out.  It's worked so many times before, probably even some that worked so well we're not aware of it.  They don't care if we all believe it as long as enough do.  Our attention span is short and we are easily distracted.  If nothing comes up timely enough to distract us they will create something that does.  In 3 months it will be Jeffrey Who?

No. I don't think so. More women filed today against his estate. This case will go on without him. I wouldn't want to be Ghislaine Maxwell right now.

Found this too. It was posted in the NY Post this morning. Seems other inmate's lawyers were noticing how Epstein was able to tie up one of the two visitation rooms used by inmates in the SHU and their lawyers on a regular basis for 8 hrs a day. This one talks about a female he thinks was there to babysit for 8 hrs. He says it was very difficult for other lawyers to meet with their clients because only one room was ever available. I really think if we could see the surveillance tape from the prison hallway we'd see that Epstein got good old jailhouse justice. Those inmates were after him from the day he got there.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/16/jeffrey-epstein-spent-hours-alone-with-mysterious-woman-in-lockup/

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

A lot of conjecture, I agree. But I like the theory. It has legs.

My man, you REALLY have a bad case of the don't like them don't ya?  That's cool.  Maybe you actually have a reason.  Whatever motivates this level of intensity certainly ain't political.  Hell, you may even be right.  Nobody ever said they were saints.  I've just always contended that they're not WORSE than any other group.  

• Like 1

@susieice I'm not so sure the inmates could ever get to him in his cell without cooperation from guards, and they look like they were too sleepy to do anything.

who would unlock his cell and lock it back up again? hard to imagine

• Like 1

1 minute ago, and then said:

My man, you REALLY have a bad case of the don't like them don't ya?  That's cool.  Maybe you actually have a reason.  Whatever motivates this level of intensity certainly ain't political.  Hell, you may even be right.  Nobody ever said they were saints.  I've just always contended that they're not WORSE than any other group.  

and then, I listed my reasons. I didn't just pluck it out of thin air. I also have two other reasons that I won't print in here as it will cause a broo ha ha.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

there is still nothing we can do.

I don't believe that.  I think we are only limited by our willingness to be inconvenienced or uncomfortable.  They want to run the big machine and if we refuse in large enough numbers and at the right times, it spoils it for them.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

@susieice I'm not so sure the inmates could ever get to him in his cell without cooperation from guards, and they look like they were too sleepy to do anything.

who would unlock his cell and lock it back up again? hard to imagine

If anyone knows about the workings of a prison, it's the inmates. They watch everything! They know when and if the guards make patrols. They're hardened criminals if they're in that place. I don't think I want to know what they're really capable of. Poor El Chapo was kept in solitary confinement for almost 3 yrs with no outside contact at all. Could the guards have just stayed away? It's possible. I would think an alarm would go off if a cell door was opened but maybe not.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Whaaaa, you don't have politicians in Australia? :huh:  Just saying, gally!

Not good ones LOL  :P 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, and then said:

I don't believe that.  I think we are only limited by our willingness to be inconvenienced or uncomfortable.  They want to run the big machine and if we refuse in large enough numbers and at the right times, it spoils it for them.  

possible.  BTW, I will pm you tomorrow - going out now. I think you may want to know more

• Like 2

They watch everything!

yup. they still don't know how to break out of jail, or into one for that matter :)

• Like 1

This case will go on until the women have their say in court. The documents will keep being unsealed. This isn't going away anytime soon. I know of at least 5 cases already that have been filed against Epstein's estate.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

yup. they still don't know how to break out of jail, or into one for that matter :)

Surveillance outside a prison and inside a prison are two different things. That's why El Chapo was kept in solitary. They get sentenced into one. I just think that's what happened. Could they move in the hallways. It's possible. Did the guards know? That's possible too. Did they know the guards never made late night rounds? If they did that often, yes.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, susieice said:

No. I don't think so. More women filed today against his estate. This case will go on without him. I wouldn't want to be Ghislaine Maxwell right now.

Found this too. It was posted in the NY Post this morning. Seems other inmate's lawyers were noticing how Epstein was able to tie up one of the two visitation rooms used by inmates in the SHU and their lawyers on a regular basis for 8 hrs a day. This one talks about a female he thinks was there to babysit for 8 hrs. He says it was very difficult for other lawyers to meet with their clients because only one room was ever available. I really think if we could see the surveillance tape from the prison hallway we'd see that Epstein got good old jailhouse justice. Those inmates were after him from the day he got there.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/16/jeffrey-epstein-spent-hours-alone-with-mysterious-woman-in-lockup/

Sure, the case will go on without him.  It will be the current soap opera.  But all the mystery and CTs surrounding his death will be forgotten.  He'll take his place next to Vince Foster,  Seth Rich and others and anyone still interested 3 months from now will be branded a CTist.  Everything we've been discussing for a thousand entries will just disappear.

• Like 3

Surveillance outside a prison and inside a prison are two different things. That's why El Chapo was kept in solitary. They get sentenced into one. I just think that's what happened. Could they move in the hallways. It's possible. Did the guards know? That's possible too. Did they know the guards never made late night rounds? If they did that often, yes.  

"Dear Susie", you miss the point. How do inmates get into Epstein's cell? psssst - KEY

• Like 1