Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Gwynbleidd

Oh no....I just thought of something really awful.

What if he has had his body frozen???  Remember all of his donations to scientific research and how he wanted to have his head and penis frozen (yep I said penis again, that's my 4th time in relation to Epstein, no I'm not obsessed! :lol: )  for god knows what....  so he could populate the earth with more of him it said in one article.  

What if the "unknown associate" is one of THOSE people from one of THOSE companies :o  (I'm having a chuckle here over this train of thought lol) 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, pixiii said:

Oh no....I just thought of something really awful.

What if he has had his body frozen???  Remember all of his donations to scientific research and how he wanted to have his head and penis frozen (yep I said penis again, that's my 4th time in relation to Epstein, no I'm not obsessed! :lol: )  for god knows what....  so he could populate the earth with more of him it said in one article.  

What if the "unknown associate" is one of THOSE people from one of THOSE companies :o  (I'm having a chuckle here over this train of thought lol) 

I forgot about that. This whole thing is so strange that's possible. I would still think Mark would have to sign to release the body.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, susieice said:

I found this from AOL and it says the same thing. An unknown associate. Where did they take this body if it wasn't picked up by a funeral home? Tell me they didn't shove it into a van or somebody's back seat :P

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2019/08/15/jeffrey-epsteins-body-claimed-by-unidentified-associate/23794231/

I'm so flustered I forgot to post my link  :lol:

Wow, this is great from that link Susie!

Jeffrey Epstein's body has been claimed from the New York City medical examiner's office, a source close to the investigation told NBC News on Wednesday.

Look at that - he died Saturday morning UNDER SUSPICIOUS CIRCUMSTANCES and yet off he goes, the body is quickly collected by Wednesday!!??!!!

BEFORE the Chief Medical Examiner had determined the cause of death.  Yeah, she might've had an idea, but that's awfully fast to get rid of a body.  Especially if they needed to go back and check on specific things related to the body.  

Edit....I'm gonna go out on a limb here and predict that there is a high possibility that the Chief Medical Examiner was bribed. There I said it. :P :lol: 

Edited by pixiii
  • Like 2

Some one would have to sign to take the responsibility for the expenses. Epstein's assets no doubt will be frozen until after all the lawsuits are settled. I know my friend was responsible for the funeral arrangements and the costs because she was her estranged husband's next of kin. Not even the kids could sign.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pixiii said:

Wow, this is great from that link Susie!

Look at that - he died Saturday morning UNDER SUSPICIOUS CIRCUMSTANCES and yet off he goes, the body is quickly collected by Wednesday!!??!!!

BEFORE the Chief Medical Examiner had determined the cause of death.  Yeah, she might've had an idea, but that's awfully fast to get rid of a body.  Especially if they needed to go back and check on specific things related to the body.  

That sure is strange!

• Like 1

I thought the other day, I don't think it will matter what the Medical Examiner's final report says, there is still a multitude of questions unanswered.  Even in that link from aol it says, 

On Monday, Berman complained in a letter to the warden, Lamine N'Diaye, that the federal Bureau of Prisons still hasn't explained what he called the July "incident." In a response later Monday, N'Diaye said that an internal investigation was completed on July 23 but that she couldn't reveal any information because of the investigations into Epstein's death on Saturday.

Such a cover up and/or mass incompetence.  Either way, there's still so much to uncover. His death is only the beginning. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, pixiii said:

I thought the other day, I don't think it will matter what the Medical Examiner's final report says, there is still a multitude of questions unanswered.  Even in that link from aol it says, 

Such a cover up and/or mass incompetence.  Either way, there's still so much to uncover. His death is only the beginning. 

I posted a link earlier tonight that says the ex-cellmate was cleared of causing Epstein's injuries in any way.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, pixiii said:

That's two days before the announcement was made this afternoon.

• Like 1

FOX is also saying that Epstein's lawyers will challenge the ME's findings. They say nothing about the body having been picked up from the morgue or I just didn't find it. How can they do that now without the body for evidence if needed?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/prison-personnel-refuse-to-cooperate-with-doj-investigators-digging-into-epstein-suicide

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, susieice said:

That's two days before the announcement was made this afternoon.

Yes, I gather the Chief Medical Examiner said she wanted to see surveillance footage iirc?  Perhaps she really was done with the body...but c'mon in a case like this, wouldn't you want to be safe rather than sorry, by letting the body go early just seems it could leave them open to further questions......

Maybe he's been put on ice now and they have his DNA etc ready for their cryogenics program.  Unless someone spills the beans on that from the company, that's always a possibility that's what he wanted done with his remains etc.  I've looked for info on his brother but he's either very mysterious or keeps to himself.  I wonder if he'd be classified as one of the elites.   

• Like 1

I have no experience with jails or claiming bodies or being part of a corrupt organization, but none of this is like I'd imagine any of it to be.  Being a guard is pretty low on the ladder of employment.  I know years ago there were ways of ensuring that a guard made his rounds, by having to put a key in a clock at certain locations.  It's probably a lot more high tech now.  My point being that if you're working as a guard it's very likely because you don't have many other options and you know you're being watched or tracked and that if you don't do your appointed rounds you will be found out and probably fired or at least disciplined.  Unless the whole jail is rife with incompetence and anything goes, people aren't going to risk their jobs by going awol for 3 hours.  

Since when can an associate go pick up a body?  And with Epstein dead, who's calling the shots?  You couldn't have an associate pick up much more than lunch.  You can't just send a coworker to pick up your kids from school without prior authorization and an ID check.  Toxicology tests wouldn't even be complete yet.  Surely they're checking for that.  Even normal suicides are handles as homicides.  The only other case I'm aware of that moved this fast, with so many unanswered questions is Justice Scalia.  Strange coincidence, that.

We keep talking about the rich and famous people associated with Epstein and by association, the perversions he was into.  I'm thinking that the ones with the most to lose are the names we haven't heard of yet.  If they haven't been discovered yet then I'm sure they don't want to be.  They are the ones who could move freely and get some of these suspicious things done because no one suspects them yet.  

I saw a posting about this on FB with some 700+ replies.  I didn't read them all, of course, but I didn't see a single one that said "well that's it then, he hung himself.  Case closed"  Every one of them were as suspicious as we are.  

Edited by Big Jim
to correct a typo, change "would" to the intended "wouldn't"
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, pixiii said:

Yes, I gather the Chief Medical Examiner said she wanted to see surveillance footage iirc?  Perhaps she really was done with the body...but c'mon in a case like this, wouldn't you want to be safe rather than sorry, by letting the body go early just seems it could leave them open to further questions......

Maybe he's been put on ice now and they have his DNA etc ready for their cryogenics program.  Unless someone spills the beans on that from the company, that's always a possibility that's what he wanted done with his remains etc.  I've looked for info on his brother but he's either very mysterious or keeps to himself.  I wonder if he'd be classified as one of the elites.   

His brother put up his house as collateral for bail so I think they're pretty close. He's no pauper himself. He's in real estate if I remember right. I'm sure he made connections through his brother.

What if the lawyers need the body again for confirmation of evidence? I know they had an ME of their own that witnessed the autopsy that was done. Maybe they don't need it anymore. The report must be accurate.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

Since when can an associate go pick up a body?  And with Epstein dead, who's calling the shots?  You couldn't have an associate pick up much more than lunch.  You can't just send a coworker to pick up your kids from school without prior authorization and an ID check.  Toxicology tests would even be complete yet.  Surely they're checking for that.  Even normal suicides are handles as homicides.  The only other case I'm aware of that moved this fast, with so many unanswered questions is Justice Scalia.  Strange coincidence, that.

I agree Big Jim but I wanted to comment on this point. Only the next of kin can sign to release a body. They are responsible for all payments due and all the legal paperwork involved. Epstein's attorneys couldn't sign him into a funeral home or a science facility if that's where he went. Mark had to do that.

Not only my friend, but even myself. When my ex and I separated, we were still legally married until our divorce was through and finalized. We were still each other's next of kin and responsible for each other until that happened. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, susieice said:

The report must be accurate.

The report doesn't need to be accurate if the case is closed.  The ME's ruling is all that counts, not the accuracy of the findings.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

I have no experience with jails or claiming bodies or being part of a corrupt organization, but none of this is like I'd imagine any of it to be.  Being a guard is pretty low on the ladder of employment.  I know years ago there were ways of ensuring that a guard made his rounds, by having to put a key in a clock at certain locations.  It's probably a lot more high tech now.  My point being that if you're working as a guard it's very likely because you don't have many other options and you know you're being watched or tracked and that if you don't do your appointed rounds you will be found out and probably fired or at least disciplined.  Unless the whole jail is rife with incompetence and anything goes, people aren't going to risk their jobs by going awol for 3 hours.  

Since when can an associate go pick up a body?  And with Epstein dead, who's calling the shots?  You couldn't have an associate pick up much more than lunch.  You can't just send a coworker to pick up your kids from school without prior authorization and an ID check.  Toxicology tests would even be complete yet.  Surely they're checking for that.  Even normal suicides are handles as homicides.  The only other case I'm aware of that moved this fast, with so many unanswered questions is Justice Scalia.  Strange coincidence, that.

We keep talking about the rich and famous people associated with Epstein and by association, the perversions he was into.  I'm thinking that the ones with the most to lose are the names we haven't heard of yet.  If they haven't been discovered yet then I'm sure they don't want to be.  They are the ones who could move freely and get some of these suspicious things done because no one suspects them yet.  

I saw a posting about this on FB with some 700+ replies.  I didn't read them all, of course, but I didn't see a single one that said "well that's it then, he hung himself.  Case closed"  Every one of them were as suspicious as we are.  

Totally agree with everything in your post @Big Jim except for the FB replies as I refuse to do social media platforms.  So I can only imagine there's a lot of talk on there.  From a political view, I like the way both Democrats and Republicans are coming together or at least speaking out to hopefully get answers for people.  I'm sure they're as lowly as we are in comparison to those Elites.  And yes, I agree - those Elites would be people we haven't even heard of.  In all likelihood, we may never know who they are, but it would be great if this cracks wide open one day due to the pressure of every day people.  Maybe that's just wishful thinking though! :D   

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Big Jim said:

The report doesn't need to be accurate if the case is closed.  The ME's ruling is all that counts, not the accuracy of the findings.  

So what happens now if the attorneys need the body for further examination? It's not like they can just exhume it.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, susieice said:

Only the next of kin can sign to release a body.

That's how I thought this worked.  So who is this associate and why was an exception made?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, susieice said:

His brother put up his house as collateral for bail so I think they're pretty close. He's no pauper himself. He's in real estate if I remember right. I'm sure he made connections through his brother.

What if the lawyers need the body again for confirmation of evidence? I know they had an ME of their own that witnessed the autopsy that was done. Maybe they don't need it anymore. The report must be accurate.

Even if the Report is accurate and Epstein's lawyers had someone of their own oversee it, they must have disagreed and want to continue didn't they?  Sorry, I feel like I'm getting flustered now! :lol:   Information overload here :P 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

That's how I thought this worked.  So who is this associate and why was an exception made?

Just some UNKNOWN ASSOCIATE.  Wouldn't you think they'd release a name?  What's the big secret I wonder.

• Like 2

Just now, pixiii said:

Even if the Report is accurate and Epstein's lawyers had someone of their own oversee it, they must have disagreed and want to continue didn't they?  Sorry, I feel like I'm getting flustered now! :lol:   Information overload here :P 

Every place I'm looking at is saying the lawyers are planning to take this prison to court and sue for the surveillance tapes of that hallway if they have to. They are dead set against the ME's findings.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

Who's paying for whatever is being done with the remains? Epstein's assets are frozen and will most likely stay that way until the lawsuits against the estate are settled and the court releases them. 

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

One of the things I didn't like about that fellow on Fox News (the ex Medical Examiner or whatever he was) was how he said, "WE HAVE TO ACCEPT WHAT THE CHIEF MEDICAL EXAMINER SAID" and I thought to myself, I'm fed up with people telling me what I should accept and shouldn't accept.  This is why we're asking questions.  He's obviously oldschool and is just going to trust what the CME's report findings are.  I know he's qualified a lot more than we are, however, even his friend a Trauma Surgeon said it's very rare to see those bones broken in a suicide.  I choose not to accept these findings.  The whole thing is absurd beyond imagination.  No security footage, nothing.  They must think we're all a bunch of idiots.

Edited by pixiii
  • Like 1

Also need to add: There are 2 banks and a bunch of lawyers researching because they aren't even really sure what all Epstein owns outright. Like what belongs to him in the clear or is under loans.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, susieice said:

Who's paying for whatever is being done with the remains? Epstein's assets are frozen and will most likely stay that way until the lawsuits against the estate are settled and the court releases them. 

Oh plus I keep forgetting to bring this up - remember back to when Trump had not long gotten into leadership and he got that Law through which was to do with Human Trafficking and Human Trafficker's assets etc.  Would that Law apply to Epstein's case?  If so, wouldn't the Govt seize all of his assets eventually or sell to pay victims etc.  It's been something I've wanted to bring up since Epsteins death but kept getting sidetracked.

edit;  Is this the Law or EO? 

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/president-donald-j-trump-taking-action-end-human-trafficking/

TAKING ACTION AT HOME AND ABROAD: The Trump Administration is taking the fight to human trafficking on all fronts, carrying out robust domestic and international efforts.

There are an estimated 24.9 million victims of human trafficking worldwide.

• The United States is also taking the lead to end this crime internationally, as the largest donor of the Global Fund to End Modern Slavery.
  • The Trump Administration is pushing back against authoritarian regimes to eliminate forced labor, sex trafficking, and the exploitation of children.

Edited by pixiii
  • Like 1

Ok. Let me try to recap this for a minute. I'm on info overload here. All the reports I've seen say an unknown associate claimed the body from the morgue. None of the reports say if it was a male or a female. Yet an attorney told the NY Post that he saw a woman, casually dressed, spending time with Epstein in the prison. He thought maybe she was an intern because of the way she was dressed and she was doing the 8 hr sitting with him in the attorney's conference room which, apparently, was something Epstein and his attorneys did every day. To the point where all of the other attorneys had a hard time seeing their clients because it only left one room open for them. He didn't see any of Epstein's regular attorneys with them. Here's that link again. This was just published this morning.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/16/jeffrey-epstein-spent-hours-alone-with-mysterious-woman-in-lockup/

Could this be the same "associate" who claimed the body and if it is, why was she talking to him in the prison while he was still alive? 

Two unknowns. Who was she and are they the same person? Or are the two not even relevant to each other?

Edited by susieice