Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Gwynbleidd

4 hours ago, susieice said:

I know. And two guards who stayed in the guard shack or whatever they call the place they keep the TV and the fridge. You also have to ask yourself how many were experienced at picking locks or opening locked doors.

Ok. good up. Top this... TV cameras in the halls. ha HA! Is that the "gotcha'"?

• Like 2

Just now, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Ok. good up. Top this... TV cameras in the halls. ha HA! Is that the "gotcha'"?

Keep reading. I can tell where you are in the thread. :P You aren't gonna believe this :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Clinton's "1" - Barr "None" :(

Unreal, there was a picture of Clinton in the living area and still no heads are raised ? How many people on this forum have any sort of Bill in your houses lol? I'm not here to play sides , but I just hope "they" keep looking into it. ... someone on this thread about "300" posts ago (cant believe that btw) said that a year from now we won't even be talking about this....   I agree.

Imagine if the autopsy read "Epstein was murdered , all signs post to homicide: 

(It was be a complete S* show.)

One interesting thing I was thinking about was that this "conspiracy " had the majority of both political sides in agreance, and that Epstein didnt just handout with a bedsheet from the top bunk and yell YEEHAW.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, LucidElement said:

Unreal, there was a picture of Clinton in the living area and still no heads are raised ? How many people on this forum have any sort of Bill in your houses lol? I'm not here to play sides , but I just hope "they" keep looking into it. ... someone on this thread about "300" posts ago (cant believe that btw) said that a year from now we won't even be talking about this....   I agree.

One interesting thing I was thinking about was that this "conspiracy " had the majority of both political sides in agreance, and that Epstein didnt just handout with a bedsheet from the top bunk and yell YEEHAW.

Keep going! Read on  :P

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pixiii said:

We should really be taking bets at this stage on the body being cremated so nobody can ID it or do any forensics on it down the track. 

Good eye, mon pixiii.  I've been saying all along,... DNA.  Do friggin' DNA. his brother, Mark, who identified him should never stand as the only ID we have.

• Like 2

Exactly, as we discussed in the last thread, in the Florida Epstein case documents, it clearly showed Acosta was strongly encouraged by powers higher up (whoever "they" were) to back off Epstein due to Epstein being of importance to "intelligence".  I don't know how they can get away with even saying that and not explaining it to the public.  Shouldn't that be something the public should in fact be made aware of?  He's a child sex predator for god's sake and if he's vital to some "intelligence organisation" yet somehow gets to live above the law.  I don't buy it. 

Absolutely Pixiii. "intelligence".  Anybody that thinks Epstein was the sole proprietor of this web that was weaved should rethink it. This is far deeper than that. 

• Like 3

:lol:  Omg, I'd imagine this would conjure up so many theories on was the body even his?  Where did he go?  Is he still alive? 

I said that right from the get-go. Is he still alive?  that is why I have been beating the "DNA drum" too

• Like 3

They have to know who took this body! It's not like they can just hand a body to anyone who walks in off the street. Yeah, I'll take that one and that one  :lol:  We just aren't going to know :P

• Like 4

I agree, @susieice, we won't know, like JFK and RFK and MLK.

I grow weary my friends, bed becons me. before I go, I will raise an issue not brought up and to me, it is quite telling.

Nobody has mentioned a *word* about the massive library of video that Epstein amassed over the years. Here's my prediction... they will never find it. Epstein's bosses have it and the CIA in its best day can't get to it.

bon sois.

• Like 2

Good night EoT. I did so much researching my head hurts. I'm just glad Pixiii was here to catch everything as I did. She's great!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, LucidElement said:

Yes, he was "shrieking" instead.  :lol:  

According to that report...omg somewhere in this thread, it said they heard "shrieking" coming from Epstein's cell. 

But yes seriously, isn't it ridiculous.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, susieice said:

Good night EoT. I did so much researching my head hurts. I'm just glad Pixiii was here to catch everything as I did. She's great!

LOL thanks Susie, you are too!  I think we bounce ideas off each other really well!  I'm back now for a bit, but have to go cook dinner soon.  I was just pondering where on earth Ghislaine could be today, McDonald's perhaps, another random burger joint.  It's a wonder she hasn't done some sort of interview for the press in light of his....cough...suicide, especially as they were ever so close.  

• Like 2

Will the body stay "on ice" ?

• Like 2

Is it certain he was the one shrieking ?

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Habitat said:

Will the body stay "on ice" ?

If it's in a cryogenic chamber, yes of a sort. But right now only a very few seem to know where it is  :lol:

I just can't believe it. Some one walked into the New York City's ME office and said I want that body and I wish to remain anonymous? :P  Who did they go in there with!!? And all the people who are investigating this have said nothing that I'm aware of.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Habitat said:

Is it certain he was the one shrieking ?

I thought that happened when the guards found him and were trying to revive him. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jeffrey-epstein-death-shrieking-heard-jail-cell-morning-he-died-metropolitan-correctional-center/

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

I agree, @susieice, we won't know, like JFK and RFK and MLK.

I grow weary my friends, bed becons me. before I go, I will raise an issue not brought up and to me, it is quite telling.

Nobody has mentioned a *word* about the massive library of video that Epstein amassed over the years. Here's my prediction... they will never find it. Epstein's bosses have it and the CIA in its best day can't get to it.

bon sois.

Aww I was afk for a few hours - goodnight EoT :)

I was going to ask if you think it could be MOSSAD the Israeli intelligence branch that Epstein was part of, or did you think it could be the US's CIA that he was part of their "intelligence".   

If anyone knows where the video footage is, I'm willing to take bets it's Ghislaine.  But I have a feeling she's going to be killed off soon anyway.  Maybe that's why she's eating in public places like In-N-Out Burger so she's not knocked off like Epstein was. Oh and getting caught reading books on the CIA (how random was that book right?!?) and the possibility that the title of the book was a message to someone, to let them know that she's in trouble, the CIA is after her?.....to her possible MOSSAD intel handlers? 

Yep, I'm thinking like a secret agent now! :lol:  

ps. If it's not Ghislaine, it'll be someone we haven't even heard of.  Someone that's name hasn't come up.  Someone that's not even in the spotlight at all.  Imagine how many elites there are in the world, that are CEO's of companies worldwide, think of the Global Banking Organisations, think of the Bilderbergers, think of the Globalists, think of the Politicians, think of the Religious Organisations globally, think of the Elite's Foundations they all have and the weird Bohemian Grove folk.   The sheer amount of people that could be involved is incredible.  But somewhere in the world tonight, someone knows..........

Queues   *Twilight Zone Theme Music* :whistle:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, pixiii said:

Oh plus I keep forgetting to bring this up - remember back to when Trump had not long gotten into leadership and he got that Law through which was to do with Human Trafficking and Human Trafficker's assets etc.  Would that Law apply to Epstein's case?  If so, wouldn't the Govt seize all of his assets eventually or sell to pay victims etc.  It's been something I've wanted to bring up since Epsteins death but kept getting sidetracked.

edit;  Is this the Law or EO? 

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/president-donald-j-trump-taking-action-end-human-trafficking/

Sorry. I just caught this pixiii. Yes. That's how the victims are filing. His assets should have been frozen upon his death. That's common for anyone so nobody can get into anything. Then they're released to whomever. His won't be until the suits against his estate are settled. Epstein's are being investigated also because they don't know what he really has and how he got his money. Nothing will be passed on until that's figured out I would think.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, LucidElement said:

Nope. I don't have Clinton in Monica's dress anywhere in my house. Personally, I don't think this will just go away any time soon. All the lawsuits will see to that. I think this whole thing is just starting to take off. And the CTs will go on probably forever. Even if they do get to the bottom of this.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, susieice said:

Sorry. I just caught this pixiii. Yes. That's how the victims are filing. His assets should have been frozen upon his death. That's common for anyone so nobody can get into anything. Then they're released to whomever. His won't be until the suits against his estate are settled. Epstein's are being investigated also because they don't know what he really has and how he got his money. Nothing will be passed on until that's figured out I would think.

Oh thanks Susie - I thought it might've been.  I remembered when he first put that through and I didn't really know much about trafficking back then and tbh, I wondered if it was even worth it.  Perhaps Trump knew of this type of thing happening better than others did as he would've mixed with the Elite folk and people talk don't they.  

Another thing regarding the trafficking - the NXIVM case has been awfully quiet. 

I fully expect another big drama to overshadow the news of Epstein's Autopsy results to take the focus off it.    

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, pixiii said:

Another thing regarding the trafficking - the NXIVM case has been awfully quiet. 

Another one involving Hollywood and heiresses. The women are still on house arrest and Raniere is still awaiting sentencing. There's a Lifetime movie coming out this fall about this. They're using Allison Mack's house to film. This link is from July 19th.

https://nypost.com/2019/07/15/sentencing-delayed-for-nxivm-guru-keith-raniere-co-defendants/

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pixiii said:

Yes, he was "shrieking" instead.  :lol:  

According to that report...omg somewhere in this thread, it said they heard "shrieking" coming from Epstein's cell. 

But yes seriously, isn't it ridiculous.  

I read today that the official autopsy has been confirmed as suicide and the injuries directly attributed to suicide and already his lawyers have hired an expert to refute the states findings. 

The soap opera continues.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, susieice said:

They're using Allison Mack's house to film. This link is from July 19th.

https://nypost.com/2019/07/15/sentencing-delayed-for-nxivm-guru-keith-raniere-co-defendants/

OMG really?  They're not even hiding it?  Wow.  Hollywood.  I should probably find a NXIVM  thread to go whine in there actually.  He's as much of a monster as Epstein was (well we don't really know how bad Epstein was yet).  Except this one is still alive and incredibly delusional. :lol: 

Edited by pixiii
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, susieice said:

I know what the attorney said about the woman he saw at the prison. None of the releases about his body mention a woman, just an "associate". I would think the body would be released to his brother. I know Mark is the one who went to the morgue and identified the body. Still looking to see what I can find.

Come to think of it, how can this " unknown associate" take the body without signing release forms? Where the he!! did they take it? Mark would be his next of kin. He should be the one to sign for the body and make arrangements at the funeral home. Someone stole the body????

More likely the "unknown associate" was someone working on behalf of a funeral home that does not want to be identified for obvious reasons.  After all, Mark would have signed whatever forms needed to be signed when he ID'd the body and no one actually pulls up to a morgue and picks up their relative for delivery to a funeral home. I believe it's legal to do so, btw, but, yuck. Dead bodies get sort of gross pretty quickly. And they LEAK. And they're heavy. And you really need special equipment to do so.  And, yes, that sort of thing is done in a panel van or some other low-key vehicle. They can be right next to you at a stop light and you'd never know there was a corpse in the back.

Edited by ScotDeerie

7 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Good eye, mon pixiii.  I've been saying all along,... DNA.  Do friggin' DNA. his brother, Mark, who identified him should never stand as the only ID we have.

Bodies can be ID'd from cremains. It's hard but it can be done.  (I'm not sure were I read some stories about that but it might have been, "Dead Men DO Tell Tales".) Also there would be tissue samples from the autopsy that will be kept by the hospital. I'm sure there are fingerprints, too, although that never seems to be mentioned but I don't know how they WOULDN'T fingerprint a prisoner for ID purposes.

Edited by ScotDeerie