Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Gwynbleidd

33 minutes ago, susieice said:

A telling article about Epstein's friend, Jean-Luc Brunel, who owns the modeling agency MC2. His allegations go back to the 1980's and was featured on the program 60 Minutes in 1988 along with a book being written. Apparently no investigation was sparked.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/like-jeffrey-epsteins-accusers-justice-has-been-elusive-for-women-allegedly-abused-by-his-modeling-agent-friend/2019/08/17/d0f0c31c-bf6d-11e9-aff2-3835caab97f6_story.html?noredirect=on

Brunel is also connected to Trump, Trump's "modeling agency" and Ivanka. 

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/10/6/1578544/-The-Untold-Story-of-Trump-Model-Management-A-Daily-Kos-Exclusive-Part-1

https://bbs.elsewhere.cafe/t/our-so-called-president/499/496

etc. etc. etc. Punch in the names and take your pick of articles.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Of course.

But like I said, you don't know what's going on at home. If he sometimes can't figure out why the washing machine isn't drying his clothes. Or if a movie on TV is actually something happening at that moment in RL.  Or if he got lost driving to a familiar location.  (All three things happened to my relative.) And they slip in and out of these phases for along time. So something that is laughed off today, "You got lost driving to my house?" will become something alarming in a year or two.  The signs are very subtle in the beginning. It's only looking back on the things you DO know about that you can almost pinpoint when things started to go wrong.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, ScotDeerie said:

I wish I could remember now who testified at that trial where I was sure he had finally lost it.  It might have been the trial of the writer who murdered his rich wife with a blowpoke and it may well be that each of them testified for different sides. Whoever testified for the defense to say a bloodsplattered stairway/wall/ceiling was an accidental "fall" is the one I thought must have lost the plot. I'll have to go look it up.  But still, when you're talking ages like 85 and 88, I'm not sure they are always as crisp as they once were. Having just been through a parent with dementia changes your tune about aging and when things start to go wrong. It's not always readily apparent if you don't know the personal on a personal level but it's still there, changing, forgetting, even creating "facts" where none really exist. We better find some new experts.

I also think its in your level of involvement.  Peope that are older that i know who keep up, keep their hand in, don't sit around twiddling their thumbs seem to stay on their game longer. There's a guy I see in the winter at the Y when I'm walking the track who's in his 80's, Earl, who not only keeps up with us for a couple of miles but also has been taking yoga there for 25 years. He's got some cool antique and  newer cars he runs in parades and exhibits at car shows. I'd put his brain up against anyones.

Oops, forgot to say the Wecht still works and has offices downtown. How old is Ruth bader Ginsberg and she's still working.

Edited by skliss
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, ScotDeerie said:

Brunel is also connected to Trump, Trump's "modeling agency" and Ivanka. 

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/10/6/1578544/-The-Untold-Story-of-Trump-Model-Management-A-Daily-Kos-Exclusive-Part-1

https://bbs.elsewhere.cafe/t/our-so-called-president/499/496

etc. etc. etc. Punch in the names and take your pick of articles.

Trump had his own agency founded in 1999. He wasn't associated with MC2. His agency sounds like it didn't do well and had some issues. At first a lot of models who weren't US citizens or on a Visa with an ability to work in the US. I don't use questionable sites.

https://www.businessinsider.com/former-trump-models-tell-their-story-2017-2

Seems it was closed down in April 2017.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_Model_Management

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, ScotDeerie said:

I wish I could remember now who testified at that trial where I was sure he had finally lost it.  It might have been the trial of the writer who murdered his rich wife with a blowpoke and it may well be that each of them testified for different sides. Whoever testified for the defense to say a bloodsplattered stairway/wall/ceiling was an accidental "fall" is the one I thought must have lost the plot. I'll have to go look it up.  But still, when you're talking ages like 85 and 88, I'm not sure they are always as crisp as they once were. Having just been through a parent with dementia changes your tune about aging and when things start to go wrong. It's not always readily apparent if you don't know the personal on a personal level but it's still there, changing, forgetting, even creating "facts" where none really exist. We better find some new experts.

Did you mean that Author who was done for his rich wife's murder in that docuseries 'The Stairs"?

Btw, I just found this article/interview from Epstein's long time driver/bodyguard.  Interesting transcript especially when the Journo has an "on the record" interview from 2015 with this guy, but now in August 2019 he's denying some of the stuff he said and telling the Journo to basically not question it, it's too dangerous.  :o 

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/08/jeffrey-epsteins-bodyguard-igor-zinoviev-on-his-old-boss.html

You said: “He always do something wrong. There was some nights in question. There was at home arrest and police, before they come to the house, they call him and tell him they coming in at eight o’clock in the morning. It’s all corruption you know. It’s all bull****.”

Listen, don’t put yourself in trouble. Seriously.

We talked about this. 

I understand we got this.

I’m telling you to give you a chance to remember because we talked about this stuff. I know it’s hard. I don’t know what you mean about “put myself in trouble.”

Let that go. Seriously. Let that go.

Why is it so important? Are you worried about the local cops?

Listen, you’re really smart and I’m not going to offer that over the phone right now, okay? You’re really smart. You have no idea. Please!

Edited by pixiii
  • Like 2

That guy changed his story pixiii and he sounds like someone's been talking to him that he doesn't want to tell that interviewer about.

• Like 3

This is the first time I've looked into the "switch" of the body of Epstein.  I've just found some information on this purely by accident. 

This blog here* begins with links to a variety of sources that have been put together for what they believe to be a switch of Epstein out of the building and another body to be used as Epstein's for the photo taken on the stretcher. 

The first question that needs to be asked is why they showed a picture of the alleged corpse.  When did you last see a naked body portrayed in the media - that clearly?

One of the first questions they ask is, when was the last time the media shows you a dead body on a stretcher....where YOU can actually see the person's facial features.  Strange. 

An insider posts on 4chan at 10th Aug at 07:44:55am (since it would be deleted anywhere else let's be honest here):

Not saying anything after this pls do not try to dox me but last night after 0415 count they took him medical in a wheelchair front cuffed but not 1 triage nurse says they spoke to him.  Next thing we know a trip van shows up? We do not do releases on the weekends unless a judge orders it.  Next thing we know, he's put in a single man cell and hangs himself? Heres the thing, the trip van did NOT sign in and we did not record the plate number and a guy in a green dress military outfit was in the back of the van according to the tower guy who let him thru the gate. You guys i am shaking right now but i think they switched him out.

If you were to believe that and run with that idea....it then brings you to this following Journalist who did a 4.30min YouTube video on this info.

There is a fellow called Bill Still who appears at first glance to have had quite the career in Journalism.  He goes over the information and states that if they were moving Epstein around the building, then there has to be security footage of this. He's also claiming that Epstein has been "switched out".

Make of it what you will :) 

edit: oh thanks @Tiggs  sorry about that, I missed that and wasn't thinking, my fault entirely. :( 

Edited by pixiii
* Removed link to blog, as it has a picture of Epstein's dead body. See Forum rule 2a, for details.
  • Like 3

Just about everything in and around that prison is supposed to be on camera except the cells, unless it's a suicide watch from what I've seen, and possibly the shower room. The grounds, common areas and hallways should be on surveillance video. Epstein's lawyers said they will fight to get the footage from the hallway outside of Epstein's room on the night he was killed. There should be some. The grounds and all the doors into the prison should be on camera too. Just about all business places have surveillance at the doors and in the parking lots. This van should be on one showing the transfer if it happened.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, susieice said:

This van should be on one showing the transfer if it happened.

Exactly!  The only thing wrong is if this is true, it's outside of the "official story"  :( 

Oh and yes that Driver/Bodyguard of Epstein's really went back on his story didn't he.  He sounded scared to a degree as if he'd had first hand knowledge of how cruel or dangerous "they" could be.  

• Like 2

@pixiii, I posted in here some time ago that my friend thinks that Epstein did the body switch thing and is now in Israel.

I've since contemplated it and now look dimly on that scenario because if he really was a Mossad asset, they would no longer have a use for him or his services, nor do I really think they would otherwise want anything to do with him as he has no redeeming features. The Mossad would wash their hands of him.

So the only way I can see a body switch happening is if Epstein and his lawyers pulled it off, and I doubt that.  I'll admit that it is considerable however doubtful

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

@pixiii, I posted in here some time ago that my friend thinks that Epstein did the body switch thing and is now in Israel.

I've since contemplated it and now look dimly on that scenario because if he really was a Mossad asset, they would no longer have a use for him or his services, nor do I really think they would otherwise want anything to do with him as he has no redeeming features. The Mossad would wash their hands of him.

So the only way I can see a body switch happening is if Epstein and his lawyers pulled it off, and I doubt that.  I'll admit that it is considerable however doubtful

Hmmm...yes, I'm guessing you're thinking Mossad would just see him as dispensable, especially as he's been caught.  Their Intel person is worthless.  The only people that would benefit now would be if they put him into Witness Protection for him to testify.  But even if they have him in WitSec, who guarantees he'll testify.  He might just plead The Fifth like he did in 2009.  Although, sorry my thoughts are all over the place here - for him to go into WitSec, he would've had to waive that right I'd imagine.  

What did you think of that van coming to the jail @Earl.Of.Trumps?  How crazy would that be if his lawyers investigate that.  Of course, the other side to this is, what if his lawyers have gotten him out somehow and are now just putting on a big show to have further investigations opened as they're not happy with the autopsy results etc.

At this point, I feel like I'm watching a B Grade Movie where the acting and storyline is so bad, it's cringey and painful to watch. :lol: 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, pixiii said:

Hmmm...yes, I'm guessing you're thinking Mossad would just see him as dispensable, especially as he's been caught.  Their Intel person is worthless.  The only people that would benefit now would be if they put him into Witness Protection for him to testify.  But even if they have him in WitSec, who guarantees he'll testify.  He might just plead The Fifth like he did in 2009.  Although, sorry my thoughts are all over the place here - for him to go into WitSec, he would've had to waive that right I'd imagine.  

What did you think of that van coming to the jail @Earl.Of.Trumps?  How crazy would that be if his lawyers investigate that.  Of course, the other side to this is, what if his lawyers have gotten him out somehow and are now just putting on a big show to have further investigations opened as they're not happy with the autopsy results etc.

At this point, I feel like I'm watching a B Grade Movie where the acting and storyline is so bad, it's cringey and painful to watch. :lol: 

You bring up very good points, pixiii.  How to support them is another matter.  Epstein's lawyers I suppose are as corruptible as anybody and can they really be just on a way to crack into his fortune? right now, they are billing his estate. They may in earnest try to examine more closely the works of other investigators and the pathologist ( I understand the lawyers had their own overseer, a pathologist that was present at the autopsy) but they have to be careful themselves because if Epstein was murdered, I suspect those who did it won't stop there, if need be. 

It's a ball of wax right now. The lawyers never did get a DNA test done. that's not too smart. At least try to eliminate one of the possibilities. 
But who knows, maybe they will surprise and be the true knights in white armor after all. I know one thing, this thread isn't going away any time too soon. 

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, LucidElement said:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/models-say-jeffrey-epsteins-closest-pal-jean-luc-brunel-drugged-raped-them

I'm glad to see people are still working the angels.  I hope some people go down . If not everyone , just some . 

I like angels myself. Like @pixiii. She's an angel :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

According to the NY Post, this was also in documents about Epstein's time in prison in Florida.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/18/jeffrey-epstein-apparently-bought-womens-panties-while-in-jail/

The WSJ also found a document that showed Epstein's attorneys talked to prosecuters in Manhattan to lower his sex offender status in New York so he wouldn't need to register. A judge refused but because Epstein listed his main residence as the Virgin Islands police didn't require him to sign in every 90 days. He was still on the list of offenders.

https://www.businessinsider.com/epstein-lawyers-lower-his-nyc-sex-offender-status-in-2010-2019-8

The New Yorker asks some interesting questions. Just how did Epstein continue to financially influence people after his 2008 arrest?

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2019/08/26/the-failure-to-see-what-jeffrey-epstein-was-doing

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

Re: the pictures of Ghislane Maxwell, at the LA In-and-Out:

The mystery deepened last night when an advertising agency claimed a poster on a bus shelter behind Ms Maxwell had been photoshopped in. 

The socialite is seen in front of a poster for Good Boys, a film that opened in the US on Friday.

But when The Mail on Sunday visited the area on Friday, the bus stop was displaying an advert for a local hospital.

Advertising agency Outfront Media said the hospital ad had been there since July 28 – with Ms Maxwell said to have been photographed on August 12. 

Spokeswoman Carly Zipp said: 'We think the poster in the Maxwell picture was photoshopped in.

Source: Daily Mail

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The Guardian also released this about how Ghislaine's lawyers went about fighting Giuffre in Florida.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/aug/18/ghislaine-maxwell-fought-accusers-over-jeffrey-epstein

The court papers reveal that Maxwell’s defence team combed over Giuffre’s personal relationships, medical history, work and education. Giuffre’s legal team say that the views of law enforcement officials were misrepresented while incriminating testimonies from key staff in Epstein’s mansion and other witnesses were ignored or dismissed.

Maxwell’s lawyers claimed that the police had found no evidence against Maxwell when they carried out their original investigation into Epstein more than a decade ago. They stated that Detective Joseph Recarey, who led the investigation, had “failed to uncover any evidence that Ms Maxwell was involved in sexual abuse of minors, sexual trafficking or production or possession of *** Blocked ***ography”.

But Giuffre’s lawyers asserted in court documents: “Detective Recarey knew that Maxwell was involved in the illegal sexual activities at Epstein’s house. He wanted to speak to her, but Maxwell did not return his calls.”

They also pointed to testimony from Alfredo Rodriguez, Epstein’s butler, who said that “Maxwell kept a list of the local girls who were giving massages at her desk, and that Maxwell kept nude photos of girls on her computer”. And they claimed: “It is an undisputed fact that [housekeeper] Juan Alessi testified that Defendant [Maxwell] was one of the people who procured some of the over 100 girls he witnessed visit Epstein.”

Testimonies dismissed by Maxwell’s lawyers included that of Tony Figueroa, Giuffre’s former boyfriend. Figueroa had testified that “Maxwell personally requested that he find and bring girls to Epstein for sex.”

Their efforts to distance Maxwell from Giuffre were undermined by the production of flight logs revealing that Maxwell had shared at least 23 flights with the teenager.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Tiggs said:

Re: the pictures of Ghislane Maxwell, at the LA In-and-Out:

The mystery deepened last night when an advertising agency claimed a poster on a bus shelter behind Ms Maxwell had been photoshopped in. 

The socialite is seen in front of a poster for Good Boys, a film that opened in the US on Friday.

But when The Mail on Sunday visited the area on Friday, the bus stop was displaying an advert for a local hospital.

Advertising agency Outfront Media said the hospital ad had been there since July 28 – with Ms Maxwell said to have been photographed on August 12. 

Spokeswoman Carly Zipp said: 'We think the poster in the Maxwell picture was photoshopped in.

Source: Daily Mail

Thanks, Tiggs.

I also had a link today that claimed that the photo was not a recent photo.  So I am off the "In N Out" thing, not that it really changes the landscape, anyway

• Like 2

This is quite a revealing link, although I rarely put all my eggs into one link.

Ghislaine Ran TerraMar, and Was Funded by Clinton Foundation

This is an older link, before Epstein died. In a recent link I saw that TerraMar was shut down right after Epstein's arrest, so I think the above Daily Caller link has correct information. We will see.

Maxwell was also a guest at Chelsea Clinton's wedding. I think it is obvious. The Clinton's and Maxwell are quite tied together. 

This link cannot be "cut and paste" - so sorry. But do read it, the information is compelling. Eye popping. We are getting to the point that Libs can no longer deny it.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

We are getting to the point that Libs can no longer deny it.

I'm missing it -- why are politics an issue? Does it matter what the political parties are as long as the guilty parties all get caught?  Remember, Trump himself has been a Democrat, a Liberal (his first attempt at running for president) and finally GOP.   Whoever was in this needs to go to jail. Right down the line. The heck with politics. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I agree, @ScotDeerie, but I recall you on more than one occasion taking a swipe at Trump by implying he was one caught in the snare.

And If he is, I agree with landing him in jail too. Right now, evidences greatly support the Clintons being close to Ghislaine. So we'll see. It does firm up the "rumors" that Bill Clinton went to "love island" in the Virgin Islands on more than one occasion but it still is not proof. Time will tell. 

tic toc.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

This is quite a revealing link, although I rarely put all my eggs into one link.

Ghislaine Ran TerraMar, and Was Funded by Clinton Foundation

This is an older link, before Epstein died. In a recent link I saw that TerraMar was shut down right after Epstein's arrest, so I think the above Daily Caller link has correct information. We will see.

Maxwell was also a guest at Chelsea Clinton's wedding. I think it is obvious. The Clinton's and Maxwell are quite tied together. 

This link cannot be "cut and paste" - so sorry. But do read it, the information is compelling. Eye popping. We are getting to the point that Libs can no longer deny it.

This link is from July of 2019. Ghislaine was close to Chelsea and vacationed with her in 2009, after the Florida case. She did attend her wedding in 2010 and had dealings with Clinton up until at least 2013. Guiffre's case against Maxwell wasn't filed until 2015. Chelsea and her husband broke off the friendship in 2015 when Maxwell's full relationship with Epstein came out in court. There's more info than what I copied in the link.

https://nypost.com/2019/07/21/ghislaine-maxwell-brought-bill-clinton-to-jeffrey-epstein-report/ 

Maxwell, the daughter of late publishing tycoon Robert Maxwell, vacationed on a yacht with Chelsea in 2009 and attended her wedding to Marc Mezvinsky the following year, Politico said.

Maxwell was also associated with the Clinton Global Initiative as recently as 2013, when it promoted a “commitment to action” by a group that included Maxwell’s environmental nonprofit, the TerrarMar Project, which she shuttered in the wake of Epstein’s arrest earlier this month.

In 2015, an Epstein accuser, Virginia Giuffre, sued Maxwell for denying her claim that Maxwell recruited her to be sexually abused by Epstein when Giuffre was 15. Maxwell and Guiffre settled that suit for undisclosed terms on the eve of trial last year.

A source told Politico that although Maxwell was “incredibly close” to Chelsea, “She had her own relationship with Bill Clinton and was very close to him.”

Politico didn’t pinpoint the origin of Bill Clinton’s relationship with Epstein, but Fox News has reported that Clinton took at least 26 trips on Epstein’s Boeing 727 between 2001 and 2003.

helsea Clinton’s chief of staff, Bari Lurie, told Politico, “It wasn’t until 2015 that Chelsea and Marc became aware of the horrific allegations against Ghislaine Maxwell and hope that all the victims find justice.”

“Chelsea and Marc were friendly with her because of her relationship with a dear friend of theirs. When that relationship ended, Chelsea and Marc’s friendship with her ended as well,” Lurie added.

Politico suggested the “good friend” was Ted Waitt, who made a fortune founding the since-defunct Gateway computer company and with whom Maxwell has been romantically linked.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, susieice said:

The WSJ also found a document that showed Epstein's attorneys talked to prosecuters in Manhattan to lower his sex offender status in New York so he wouldn't need to register. A judge refused but because Epstein listed his main residence as the Virgin Islands police didn't require him to sign in every 90 days. He was still on the list of offenders.

This Article is from April of this year regarding Jennifer Gaffney, the Attorney who "inexplicably argued for leniency" see below:

https://nypost.com/2019/04/11/da-knew-jeffrey-epstein-was-a-dangerous-pedophile-when-arguing-for-leniency/

The Manhattan DA’s office had graphic and detailed evidence of pedophile billionaire Jeffrey Epstein’s depravity when a prosecutor inexplicably argued for leniency during his 2011 sex offender registry hearing, The Post has learned. 

In advance of the hearing, then-deputy chief of Sex Crimes, Jennifer Gaffney, had been given a confidential state assessment that deemed Epstein to be highly dangerous and likely to keep preying on young girls, the DA’s office admitted in its own appellate brief eight months after the hearing.

Manhattan prosecutors were aware the state board had assigned Epstein a risk assessment of 130, a number that is “solidly above the 110 qualifying number for level three,” with “absolutely no basis for downward departure,” the brief notes.

Nevertheless, Gaffney argued that he should be labeled a level one offender, the least restrictive, which would keep him off the online database.

Seems very hypocritical...it makes it sound like she was paid off or threatened especially to do a turnabout like that.  You can see the short post about her promotion here.

Edited by pixiii
Oops I forgot to add the first link sorry
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, susieice said:

Chelsea Clinton’s chief of staff, Bari Lurie, told Politico, “It wasn’t until 2015 that Chelsea and Marc became aware of the horrific allegations against Ghislaine Maxwell and hope that all the victims find justice.”

“Chelsea and Marc were friendly with her because of her relationship with a dear friend of theirs. When that relationship ended, Chelsea and Marc’s friendship with her ended as well,” Lurie added.

I do not believe that for a millisecond. 

Who in their right mind, especially those that have to "keep up appearances" because they're in the limelight....or related to any type of person in the public eye for that matter.......pretends they didn't know about the "horrific allegations".  

Seriously, it's THEIR JOB TO KNOW who they're associating with, and everything about them. 

They are such a pack of liars.  I dislike using the liar word, but the excuses and denials are pathetic imo. :angry:

• Like 3