Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Gwynbleidd

It seems like everyone who associated with either Epstein or Maxwell are now denying it viciously. I would expect it but believing it is a whole different story. A lot of people who denied what was said have now been found in photographs with them.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

I like angels myself. Like @pixiii. She's an angel hahahaha damn! Autocorrect got me. I didn't even catch that. Clearly the "Angels" weren't lookin out when I submitted that hahah.

• Haha 5

Ahhh... Epstein got caught for being a pedophile... ahhhh...

Damage done by victims is substantial. I know, been in that situation. Money is not the issue. It's a serious psyche degrade that the predator doesn't even care about.

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, LucidElement said:

I like angels myself. Like @pixiii. She's an angel hahahaha damn! Autocorrect got me. I didn't even catch that. Clearly the "Angels" weren't lookin out when I submitted that hahah.

oh lemme tell you @susieice looks like much more of an angel than I do :lol: .... look at my avatar pic of Geralt (my favourite video game character from The Witcher), isn't it funny how some people see you as your avatar.  Yesterday someone in another thread was calling me a "He" "He said this" LOL  :lol:   I thought wow, I truly am Geralt at last....one can wish!  Oh you know what I mean LOL

Anyway, back on topic.  Apologies for that short interruption. :P 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Thanks for the compliment pixiii but, oh no you don't :lol:

• Haha 1

I just saw this article. Sounds like Buckingham Palace released a statement today saying Prince Andrew is shocked about the charges against Epstein. Apparently a new video has emerged showing Prince Andrew at Epstein's mansion in 2010. That would be after the Florida charges.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/aug/18/prince-andrew-appalled-by-epstein-sex-abuse-claims

It seems he at one time hosted Epstein at Balmoral while the Queen was there. Epstein brought a young model with him. The article says in 1999.

https://www.inquisitr.com/5588458/prince-andrew-jeffrey-epstein-balmoral-queen/

This is from Australia. This was after Epstein had been convicted in Florida.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/world/buckingham-palace-statement-prince-andrew-appalled-by-epsteins-alleged-crimes/news-story/82e942a69d04b45c6fc944f4d2073b84

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Here's an interesting post from Monday's Jerusalem Post. Oh no this stuff isn't going to stop being published everywhere. Sounds like MOSSAD dumped him if he was involved with them.

https://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/French-modeling-agency-provided-Jeffrey-Epstein-with-underage-girls-report-599032

Edited by susieice
  • Like 3

What bothers me is no one even pretends to care or cover it up. The warden gets relocated and two guards two week paid vacation. I wouldn't be surprised if he left some type of 'insurance policy' (someone else's dirty laundry made public) in the event of his death.

• Like 4

Twitter is a mess. I can't go in to it (thank you!) to say something. The artist who painted Clinton in the dress also painted a picture of George W Bush sitting on the floor playing with paper airplanes. There is no link anywhere saying the Bush painting was in Epstein's house. The artist was surprised that Epstein had the Clinton painting.

https://news.artnet.com/art-world/bill-clinton-blue-dress-painting-jeffrey-epstein-1628437

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bed of chaos said:

What bothers me is no one even pretends to care or cover it up. The warden gets relocated and two guards two week paid vacation. I wouldn't be surprised if he left some type of 'insurance policy' (someone else's dirty laundry made public) in the event of his death.

I know there's still a lot of documents that will be unsealed. I don't know what's in them. What was in the first 2,000 pages that were released is still coming out.

• Like 1

Wow! A lot came out today. Apparently, Maxwell and Epstein donated money to a New York hospital after they took one of his accusers there to be treated for sexual assault.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/18/epsteins-gal-pal-gave-1k-to-hospital-that-treated-alleged-sex-slave-report/

The New York-Presbyterian donation was made on May 2, 2007, about six years after Virginia Giuffre has claimed that Maxwell and Epstein took her to the Upper East Side hospital following abuse inflicted by Epstein, the Telegraph said.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, susieice said:

I just saw this article. Sounds like Buckingham Palace released a statement today saying Prince Andrew is shocked about the charges against Epstein. Apparently a new video has emerged showing Prince Andrew at Epstein's mansion in 2010. That would be after the Florida charges.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/aug/18/prince-andrew-appalled-by-epstein-sex-abuse-claims

It seems he at one time hosted Epstein at Balmoral while the Queen was there. Epstein brought a young model with him. The article says in 1999.

This is from Australia. This was after Epstein had been convicted in Florida.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/world/buckingham-palace-statement-prince-andrew-appalled-by-epsteins-alleged-crimes/news-story/82e942a69d04b45c6fc944f4d2073b84

Adding this to the Prince Andrew / Epstein connections, for reference:

The convicted paedophile gave £15,000 to the Duchess’s former personal assistant, Johnny O’Sullivan, after the Duke allegedly made a personal appeal to him to help his former wife with her financial troubles. A source who was involved in negotiations around the Duchess’s finances said the Duke was “sorting the offer” of financial help from Epstein when the two men were photographed together in New York’s Central Park last December.

The Duchess’s spokesman confirmed last night that Epstein, who was sentenced to 18 months in jail for child sex offences in 2008, paid off part of the £78,000 the Duchess owed Mr O’Sullivan in a “private arrangement” between the two men.

Source: The Telegraph

• Like 4

This is a really good article about Epstein's time in jail. He was hardly bathing and not taking care of himself. He was putting money into other prisoners' commissary accounts. That's the kind of thing someone does to buy protection.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/17/nyregion/epstein-suicide-death.html

• Haha 1

This link is from NBC about the fall of the elite in America. It starts off with media elite having dinner with Epstein after his release from Florida. This is definitely an opinion piece.

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/jeffrey-epstein-s-downfall-crumbling-america-s-elites-ncna1029966

• Like 1

Here's where Business Insider thinks the case against Maxwell stands right now. The picture at In-N-Out seems to have been altered so she may or may not be in LA. Or maybe, not any more.

https://www.businessinsider.com/ghislaine-maxwell-criminal-charges-jeffrey-epstein-sex-trafficking-conspiracy-2019-8

• Like 1

1 hour ago, susieice said:

Here's where Business Insider thinks the case against Maxwell stands right now. The picture at In-N-Out seems to have been altered so she may or may not be in LA. Or maybe, not any more.

https://www.businessinsider.com/ghislaine-maxwell-criminal-charges-jeffrey-epstein-sex-trafficking-conspiracy-2019-8

If she has half a brain, she's really got to be fearing for her life at this point.  

“His death makes her the top of the food chain in terms of who you’re going after. Because if she was the right-hand person who was the most involved in this, then everyone else was working under the two of them,” David Weinstein, a former Assistant US Attorney for the Southern District of Florida, told INSIDER. “She gets now put in the kingpin position.”

• Like 3

Wow! A lot came out today. Apparently, Maxwell and Epstein donated money to a New York hospital after they took one of his accusers there to be treated for sexual assault.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/18/epsteins-gal-pal-gave-1k-to-hospital-that-treated-alleged-sex-slave-report/

The New York-Presbyterian donation was made on May 2, 2007, about six years after Virginia Giuffre has claimed that Maxwell and Epstein took her to the Upper East Side hospital following abuse inflicted by Epstein, the Telegraph said.

In that first document release, I remember reading where Virginia went to this specific hospital to see a Psychologist who recorded all of her sessions which ended up being used as evidence towards the Maxwell case.  It's a good thing Guiffre didn't tell them she went there or they most likely would've had those records conveniently removed. :(   Come to think of it, they must've felt so above the law this entire time, they never thought a young girl who they abused would ever be able to take them down.  

I guess the key M.O. for all of them is to deny, deny and of course...deny some more.

Edited by pixiii
  • Like 1

I know there's still a lot of documents that will be unsealed. I don't know what's in them. What was in the first 2,000 pages that were released is still coming out.

I should've gotten the link I was randomly reading the other day.  Kicking myself now, but I'll come across it again no doubt.  It stated that there is over 1 million pages of evidence towards the Epstein trial that was to be for next June 2020.  I'll try to find the link again - I wondered if the 2000 pages was simply the beginning, with the Guiffre case vs Maxwell.  But surely there would be a lot more even for that case.  

Also, do you now if the women coming forward are being protected by remaining anonymous (a majority of them) so threats cannot be made by the people who abused them?  

• Like 1

Twitter is a mess. I can't go in to it (thank you!) to say something. The artist who painted Clinton in the dress also painted a picture of George W Bush sitting on the floor playing with paper airplanes. There is no link anywhere saying the Bush painting was in Epstein's house. The artist was surprised that Epstein had the Clinton painting.

https://news.artnet.com/art-world/bill-clinton-blue-dress-painting-jeffrey-epstein-1628437

What a painting huh.  Art is so subjective, but as I scrolled down further I thought, I must be a true CT'er because I literally gasped. :o  

And she painted both of these pieces for her Thesis. She wasn't afraid of making a statement that's for sure! :lol: 

Do you guys see what I see in the George Bush painting?

Petrina-Ryan-Kleid-War-Games.jpg

download (5).jpg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, pixiii said:

I should've gotten the link I was randomly reading the other day.  Kicking myself now, but I'll come across it again no doubt.  It stated that there is over 1 million pages of evidence towards the Epstein trial that was to be for next June 2020.  I'll try to find the link again - I wondered if the 2000 pages was simply the beginning, with the Guiffre case vs Maxwell.  But surely there would be a lot more even for that case.  

Also, do you now if the women coming forward are being protected by remaining anonymous (a majority of them) so threats cannot be made by the people who abused them?  

Some have not had their names released and others have.  I know of at least 6 that have filed, maybe 7. Some have given interviews. I don't think all those women and their attorneys would be threatened for long. Things are way out in the public eye right now. I also think more women will be coming forward. This is just the beginning. Plus the investigations that are being done on the Federal level. There's a lot of scared people just denying away.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, pixiii said:

Do you guys see what I see in the George Bush painting?

Do you mean the blocks? She said they represent the World Trade Center and the planes were his attacking Iraq by using that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Tiggs said:

Adding this to the Prince Andrew / Epstein connections, for reference:

The convicted paedophile gave £15,000 to the Duchess’s former personal assistant, Johnny O’Sullivan, after the Duke allegedly made a personal appeal to him to help his former wife with her financial troubles. A source who was involved in negotiations around the Duchess’s finances said the Duke was “sorting the offer” of financial help from Epstein when the two men were photographed together in New York’s Central Park last December.

The Duchess’s spokesman confirmed last night that Epstein, who was sentenced to 18 months in jail for child sex offences in 2008, paid off part of the £78,000 the Duchess owed Mr O’Sullivan in a “private arrangement” between the two men.

Source: The Telegraph

Wow Tiggs. So Epstein paid off some of Fergie's debt because Prince Andrew asked him to? That's a personal favor. Prince Andrew had to know him pretty well to ask him to do that. Sounds like Epstein likely knew Fergie pretty well too. I thought I heard her say her ex-husband barely knew Epstein when his name started being brought up again.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, susieice said:

Here's an interesting post from Monday's Jerusalem Post. Oh no this stuff isn't going to stop being published everywhere. Sounds like MOSSAD dumped him if he was involved with them.

https://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/French-modeling-agency-provided-Jeffrey-Epstein-with-underage-girls-report-599032

Oh wow, this Jean-Luc Brunel is so disgusting, the more I read about him, the more disgusting he becomes.   

One of Epstein's partners, Jean-Luc Bruno, was suspected of providing the pedophile with minors for the purpose of sexually assaulting them. Bruno opened an international modeling agency by the name of MC2 through which he managed to collect approximately 1000 teenage girls for Epstein.

According to testimony's by some of Bruno's previous employees, he would obtain visas for the girls into the United States and would even join some of Epstein's journeys around the world.

I wonder if he was the fellow that presented Epstein with the twin 12 year old girls for his Birthday.  
I found this article written in a different way than what I've seen reported elsewhere - they're saying Epstein was offered 2 x 8 year old girls  I've only seen this reported as a singular 16 year old.  Why would you write 2 x 8 years if it's one person? Even when looking at the original message pad note, it says She(insert letter here?) or She's before.   Can verify this info is in fact true as it's in the court documents released this month - however, who knows if he ever called to claim them. 
  "According to widely circulated press reports reviewed by Edwards, Brunel is in his sixties and has a reputation throughout the world (and especially in the modeling industry) as a cocaine addict that has for years molested children through modeling agencies while acting as their agent — conduct that has been the subject of critical reports, books, several news articles, and a 60 Minutes documentary on Brunel’s sexual exploitation of underage models."

• Like 1

I don't know how reliable this site is but supposedly Epstein bailed Fergie out when she filed bankruptcy. According to the second link, Fergie tried to protect Prince Andrew by changing her story and saying she dealt directly with Epstein over the $15,000. 

https://perezhilton.com/prince-andrew-jeffrey-epstein-underage-sex-trafficking-scandal-vacation-sarah-ferguson/

Oh, she also has a history with Epstein, who reportedly bailed her out of her money problems in 2011 after she declared bankruptcy, and it was said she owed over £2 million.

https://www.*** blocked ***/news/royal/1160435/fergie-latest-paedophile-jeffery-epstein-message

In an attempt to defend Prince Andrew, 59, against allegations that he had helped negotiate the payment, she appeared to drag him further into the controversy by saying: "The Duke sorted out my debts," adding the deal had been agreed "through the Duke's office".

She later issued a clarification in which she said she had dealt directly with Epstein over nine months and denied that her ex-husband or his staff had negotiated the payment.

A notepad seized by police before his 2008 conviction for procuring a minor for prostitution has shown how she left her mobile number for Epstein to call her back. 

In Epstein's contact's book, he had 16 numbers for Prince Andrew. He had 18 numbers for the Duchess as well as an email address.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, susieice said:

I think we can all agree, we knew this was always going to be the statement from the Royals. 

They obviously don't discriminate when it comes to their friends.  Pedophiles no worries!  Saville was Prince Charles mate for a long time too.  

Honestly, how stupid does this sound to you.....

The Duke of York said he was “appalled” to hear that Epstein had exploited young women, adding that he would never condone such behavior, let alone participate in it.

Really? :lol:  But you had your hands all over Virginia Guiffre when she was underage....he pretty much condoned that behaviour then didn't he!

Again, what weak excuses these people are using in disguising their knowledge of Epstein's behaviour.  :lol: 

Prince Andrew is so full of shh....denial.  I mean, surely they can't expect people to actually believe this rubbish? :rolleyes:

• Like 3