Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Gwynbleidd

Makes you wonder about all those models who went through his agency. He's had quite a few big names. It's all linked in the thread somewhere. And Naomi Campbell and Heidi Klum are known to have been to the island and on the planes and yachts belonging to Epstein.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, susieice said:

I don't know how reliable this site is but supposedly Epstein bailed Fergie out when she filed bankruptcy. According to the second link, Fergie tried to protect Prince Andrew by changing her story and saying she dealt directly with Epstein over the $15,000. 

In an attempt to defend Prince Andrew, 59, against allegations that he had helped negotiate the payment, she appeared to drag him further into the controversy by saying: "The Duke sorted out my debts," adding the deal had been agreed "through the Duke's office".

She later issued a clarification in which she said she had dealt directly with Epstein over nine months and denied that her ex-husband or his staff had negotiated the payment.

A notepad seized by police before his 2008 conviction for procuring a minor for prostitution has shown how she left her mobile number for Epstein to call her back. 

In Epstein's contact's book, he had 16 numbers for Prince Andrew. He had 18 numbers for the Duchess as well as an email address.

Oh wow!  You know I can really see Fergie trying to cover up for Prince Andrew.  It wouldn't surprise me in the least.  She's been kicked out of the Royal Family for so long and can only look in from the outside, she'd do absolutely anything to try to get back into the "inner circle" again.  I don't think the Queen nor Prince Philip would ever tolerate her ever again.  She's a nuisance and scam artist!  I've always gotten the impression Prince Andrew felt sorry for her, so he felt somewhat indebted to help her out wherever he could.  I mean Andrew couldn't even tweet Happy Birthday to the correct one of his two daughters the other week.  This fellow is a train wreck.  They both are.    :lol:  

Edited by pixiii
  • Like 2

According to this, the Queen allowed them to come to Balmoral to get away from the press because of their names coming up in connection with Epstein. Fergie is in some kind of a jam with some guy from Hong Kong.

https://www.ibtimes.com/prince-andrew-fergie-allowed-vacation-balmoral-avoid-spotlight-2812101

Not sure about these sites but it seems Fergie and Prince Andrew fled Balmoral. They are in fact golfing in Spain.

https://www.newidea.com.au/prince-andrew-sarah-ferguson-dumped-from-royal-family-after-fleeing-to-spain

He is with Fergie. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7367691/Prince-Andrew-hit-golf-course-Spanish-holiday-ex-wife-Sarah-Ferguson.html

https://www.************/fabulous/9729254/prince-andrew-jeffrey-epstein-fergie-luxury-holiday/

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, susieice said:

Makes you wonder about all those models who went through his agency. He's had quite a few big names. It's all linked in the thread somewhere. And Naomi Campbell and Heidi Klum are known to have been to the island and on the planes and yachts belonging to Epstein.

Oh yes, when I saw Heidi Klum's name I immediately thought of that singer Seal.  They were married for the longest of time and had a brood of kids together.  I hope it was just that America's Top Model show is how she knew Epstein/Brunel through, otherwise, that could open a big can of worms.  But surely those seasoned models like Klum and Campbell would've been aware of this type of behaviour.  I remember some of those girls are discovered when they're like 13 or 14 years old.  It's really sad to think these people took advantage of young innocent kids really.  The drugging and raping that I read about Brunel carrying out in that other article was very brutal. 

Dressed all in white, the 72-year-old model scout mingled beside the pool at the Paris Country Club’s $1,300-a-table Soirée Blanche, as a rock-and-roll band played, pink champagne flowed and a chef grilled rib-eye steaks over a flame.

Then came the hangover. The following day, FBI agents swooped on Brunel’s old friend Jeffrey Epstein at an airport in New Jersey, arresting the disgraced money manager on new federal charges of child sex trafficking.

It was an alarming development for Epstein associates, such as Brunel, who are accused of aiding his abuse – and a flicker of hope for women who have been waiting years for the Frenchman to be held accountable.

Virginia Roberts Giuffre, a longtime Epstein accuser, alleged in court filings that teenage girls brought to the US by Brunel on model visas were “farmed out” by him to Epstein and others for sex. She also alleged she was made to have sex with Brunel several times in Epstein’s homes. Brunel denies both allegations.

He needs to be prosecuted too.  But I wonder what evidence they'll have without word of mouth.  It can't simply be word of mouth for all of these accusations.  I really hope there is a lot of other evidence like Guiffre had kept with her case.  Otherwise it could turn into a circus of random women trying to sue for damages with no such evidence provided.  That's when people's lives can be ruined through vicious rumours alone - I'm in no way condoning these people's behaviour.

As an exaggerated example, it's like a story of a girl who cried rape, when all the fellow did was place his hand upon her back and he guided her through the door he held open for her.  Words can be overpowering for all the wrong reasons sometimes.  I just don't want people to get the wrong idea here of what I'm saying.  I'd just like to make sure they have evidence and it's not a flock of females coming forward to obtain fame/money from something that was evidently very tragic to the real victims.   

Edited by pixiii
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, susieice said:

According to this, the Queen allowed them to come to Balmoral to get away from the press because of their names coming up in connection with Epstein. Fergie is in some kind of a jam with some guy from Hong Kong.

She was probably trying to scam him with one of her weight loss plans! :lol: 

Edit:  Either that or they're plotting something together to hide their indiscretions.  They're both as bad as one another that pair.  Like two peas in a pod! 

Edited by pixiii
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, pixiii said:

She was probably trying to scam him with one of her weight loss plans! :lol: 

This is from the second link. Like I said, I'm not sure how legit that particular site is.

The timing of the annual vacation could not have been worse. Amid Prince Andrew’s alleged involvement in the lurid activities of convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, as 
well as the Duchess of York’s questionable business dealings with a Hong Kong businessman, New Idea has learnt exclusively that the Queen has called an emergency royal summit.

This came on the back of revelations that she had been receiving payments from Johnny Hon amid reports the Hong Kong tycoon was “buying influence” in royal circles, which he has since denied.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, susieice said:

Here's an interesting post from Monday's Jerusalem Post. Oh no this stuff isn't going to stop being published everywhere. Sounds like MOSSAD dumped him if he was involved with them.

https://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/French-modeling-agency-provided-Jeffrey-Epstein-with-underage-girls-report-599032

Yes I wondered this too Susie - I was thinking because Ghislaine's father was MOSSAD intel, would it carry on for Ghislaine to be intel too and if so, is she safe.  But yes, if what they're saying is to be believed, then Epstein would be dumped from their intel perhaps.  Otherwise they could be just saying that to get people like us who doubt them, off the scent! :lol: 

• Like 1

Fergie and Princess Anne's daughter are getting paid a lot of money to help this guy make contacts. A lot of info I didn't copy in the link.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/08/10/hong-kong-tycoon-hires-queens-grandaughter-zara-duchess-york/

The Duchess of York and the Queen’s granddaughter Zara Tindall have reportedly been paid tens of thousands of pounds to advise to a Hong Kong tycoon.

Mrs Tindall was paid £100,000 a year for a non-executive directorship at the Global Group of companies owned by tycoon Dr Johnny Hon, it was reported on Saturday.

She was reportedly appointed to advise on horse racing for a sports investment arm in return for attending just two board meetings by telephone a year and four company functions.

The Duchess of York was paid almost £300,000 from a firm chaired by Dr Hon, as well as a £72,000-a-year retainer for her non-executive directorship of his film investment company in Hong Kong, according to an investigation by The Daily Mail

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, susieice said:

This is from the second link. Like I said, I'm not sure how legit that particular site is.

The timing of the annual vacation could not have been worse. Amid Prince Andrew’s alleged involvement in the lurid activities of convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, as 
well as the Duchess of York’s questionable business dealings with a Hong Kong businessman, New Idea has learnt exclusively that the Queen has called an emergency royal summit.

This came on the back of revelations that she had been receiving payments from Johnny Hon amid reports the Hong Kong tycoon was “buying influence” in royal circles, which he has since denied.

Hehehe I can't stop giggling at this!  She's such an idiot this woman.  I can't believe she was doing this - well I can, she's such an embarrassment to the Royal family.  Oh my! Sigh. 

"That is what Sarah, formerly known as HRH The Duchess of York, was selling — not her skills in marketing and schmoozing but the dignity, majesty and, yes, the commercial brand value of the British Monarchy."

Wow.  Johnny Hon is your average, run of the mill,  "overachiever" :lol: 

Dr. Johnny Hon Baron of Houston
MH, SHOSJ, B.Sc. (Hons), M.A., Ph.D. (Cantab), ACSI, MBPsS, FHKIoD, SF.SERA.

With numerous publications, awards and titles to his name, Johnny has achieved a great deal in a very short period of time. The Global Group is growing at a rapid rate, employing an increasing number of staff and operating in more diverse areas than ever before. Under Johnny’s Chairmanship, the group is certainly assured of a bright and prosperous future.
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Bed of chaos said:

What bothers me is no one even pretends to care or cover it up. The warden gets relocated and two guards two week paid vacation. I wouldn't be surprised if he left some type of 'insurance policy' (someone else's dirty laundry made public) in the event of his death.

Yes, it's all just a little too convenient isn't it.  I think I mentioned it way back in the beginning of this thread where John McAfee (the anti-virus guy) tweeted that he hoped there would be a Dead Man's Drop (ie. trove of info to be released upon Epstein's death).  Now that would be exciting! 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, susieice said:

This is a really good article about Epstein's time in jail. He was hardly bathing and not taking care of himself. He was putting money into other prisoners' commissary accounts. That's the kind of thing someone does to buy protection.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/17/nyregion/epstein-suicide-death.html

I have one big problem with this Susie - did you notice Epstein was cleanly shaven on the stretcher?

Perhaps the latex mask was a clean shaven one :o :lol:  

Edited by pixiii
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, susieice said:

Do you mean the blocks? She said they represent the World Trade Center and the planes were his attacking Iraq by using that.

Oh my mistake!  I just went back as I hadn't finished reading the whole article duh!  I've got like 20 tabs open here and I'm getting myself all mixed up :lol: 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, pixiii said:

Oh my mistake!  I just went back as I hadn't finished reading the whole article duh!  I've got like 20 tabs open here and I'm getting myself all mixed up :lol: 

I know what you mean :lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, pixiii said:

Oh yes, when I saw Heidi Klum's name I immediately thought of that singer Seal.  They were married for the longest of time and had a brood of kids together.  I hope it was just that America's Top Model show is how she knew Epstein/Brunel through, otherwise, that could open a big can of worms.

I would suspect the majority of people in Epstein's address book are entirely innocent, tbh. Particularly those added prior to any indictments.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Tiggs said:

I would suspect the majority of people in Epstein's address book are entirely innocent, tbh. Particularly those added prior to any indictments.

Do you think they know about all this stuff going on in modeling agencies Tiggs? I kind of think they may have some idea if they aren't involved themselves. I would think the Victoria's Secrets models would know too. It makes me wonder what some of these girls went through themselves.

• Like 1

It's like 4:30 in the morning here and I gotta get some sleep. So much info tonight. I wonder what US news will say tomorrow. Everyday a lot of stuff is being published.

• Like 1

Just now, susieice said:

Do you think they know about all this stuff going on in modeling agencies Tiggs? I kind of think they may have some idea if they aren't involved themselves. I would think the Victoria's Secrets models would know too. It makes me wonder what some of these girls went through themselves.

I honestly don't know. Depends how many were involved, and how much they talked about it, I guess.

Could be a closely guarded secret, could be vague rumors, could be an open secret. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Tiggs said:

I honestly don't know. Depends how many were involved, and how much they talked about it, I guess.

Could be a closely guarded secret, could be vague rumors, could be an open secret. 

I really hope all of the people in that black book aren't guilty.  That would be some kind of record I'd imagine.  Courts would have a mighty big clean up if that was the case! :lol: 

I can only speak for myself, but I enjoy finding out how many people Epstein knew, if only through simple connections like Prince Andrew introducing Fergie to him etc etc.  Heidi Klum most likely through American's Next Top Model (or whatever that tv show that Jean-Luc Brunel did a couple of seasons on).  It's like a massive web of interconnected elites and celebs meeting through tv shows, movies, social events, fundraisers, dinners, friends of friends, the list goes on and on.  It's pretty amazing to the average person to see so many connections and figuring out how people meet!  I would never have heard of the Dubin's connection to Epstein in NYC if it hadn't been for the release of Guiffre's documents. :D  

Edited by pixiii
  • Like 1

I was finally getting to this link Susie that you posted earlier https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/17/nyregion/epstein-suicide-death.html

Jeffrey Epstein, inmate 76318-054, hated his cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center. It was cramped, dank and infested with vermin, so Mr. Epstein, long accustomed to using his wealth to play by his own rules, devised a way out.

He paid numerous lawyers to visit the jail for as many as 12 hours a day, giving him the right to see them in a private meeting room. Mr. Epstein was there for so long that he often appeared bored, sitting in silence with his lawyers, according to people who saw the meetings. While they were there, he and his entourage regularly emptied the two vending machines of drinks and snacks.

He was seldom bathing, his hair and beard were unkempt and he was sleeping on the floor of his cell instead of on his bunk bed, according to people at the jail.

Then compare it with this link from what his Lawyers said https://www.crimeonline.com/2019/08/15/jeffrey-epstein-in-great-spirits-hours-before-reported-jail-suicide-was-delusional-about-getting-a-deal/

Jeffrey Epstein was confident he could fight the child sex trafficking charges against him and was in “great spirits” just hours before his jailhouse death on Saturday morning — even telling one of his lawyers, “I’ll see you Sunday,” The Post has learned.

The convicted pedophile also told his lawyers that the neck injuries he suffered in an earlier incident at the Metropolitan Correctional Center were inflicted by his hulking, ex-cop cellmate, which led the lawyers to request that he be taken off a suicide watch, according to a source familiar with Epstein’s case.

Epstein’s optimism behind bars — expressed during daily visits with his lawyers that lasted up to 12 hours each — was so great that it struck some of those around him as “delusional,” the source said.

“He thought he was going to win the double-jeopardy motion” that his defense lawyers were planning to file in connection with his 2008 Florida prostitution conviction, the source said.

I wonder what the truth is or perhaps it's a mix of both.  

Was he optimistic as he thought he was going to get through this and win the double-jeopardy motion that he was so confident about.  I wouldn't have thought his Lawyers would advertise this though.  

Or was he so depressed about not being able to buy what he usually could through his wealth, he let himself go by not bathing, shaving, brushing his hair and sleeping on the floor amongst the vermin (by the sounds of it).  

The body of Epstein was clean shaven and did not have an unkempt beard of any kind. 

If he was in that helpless of a state, why bother shaving prior to committing suicide? :wacko: 

Edited by pixiii
  • Like 2

54 minutes ago, Tiggs said:

It also depends on wether or not young girls where believed when they spoke out to someone else about it. We have seen all too many times how often, when a woman claims she was sexually assaulted, without physical evidence, just how easy it is to turn it against the victim. 

It happens so often, many people do not even tell someone,hence the #metoo movement. Which has also been used, by some, as a weapon against victims.

So often women and girls are shamed out of telling the truth. And made to feel responsible for the acts and crimes of adults who misuse tier trust.

These young girls where more vulnerable and hidden than a lot of people close to them could probably see.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Kismit said:

It also depends on wether or not young girls where believed when they spoke out to someone else about it. We have seen all too many times how often, when a woman claims she was sexually assaulted, without physical evidence, just how easy it is to turn it against the victim. 

It happens so often, many people do not even tell someone,hence the #metoo movement. Which has also been used, by some, as a weapon against victims.

So often women and girls are shamed out of telling the truth. And made to feel responsible for the acts and crimes of adults who misuse tier trust.

These young girls where more vulnerable and hidden than a lot of people close to them could probably see.

I think that's a very valid point @Kismit regarding the #metoo movement.  A lot of these girls would have felt shamed and most likely didn't tell anyone of their ordeals.  In all likelihood, if the women who came forward with the Weinstein case hadn't paved the way for women of all ages to speak out, we'd probably still be living in an era where women stay quiet due to the shame or fear of ridicule or disbelief by society. 

The flipside is what I mentioned earlier in a post - I really hope the girls who would be grown women now, have some type of evidence like Guiffre had, otherwise it could end up looking like a bunch of random females coming out of the woodwork to try to claim fame/money without some sort of evidence to back up their claims.  I'm all for the victims receiving justice as long as the evidence is there.  

And then people would say, what do the victims do if they don't have evidence but horrid mental scars of the abuse they endured.  I really don't know.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

I agree, @ScotDeerie, but I recall you on more than one occasion taking a swipe at Trump by implying he was one caught in the snare.

And If he is, I agree with landing him in jail too. Right now, evidences greatly support the Clintons being close to Ghislaine. So we'll see. It does firm up the "rumors" that Bill Clinton went to "love island" in the Virgin Islands on more than one occasion but it still is not proof. Time will tell. 

tic toc.

Trump has 22+ sexual assault accusations against him. Of course he needs to be included in the discussion. But he was a sleazeball long before he was president. I don't give a hoot who's involved in this. Take them all to jail. I simply have no politics involved when kids are being assaulted and women raped.

4 hours ago, Tiggs said:

Probably. After all, he had to keep casting his net to find other buyers for his product. He HAD to be friends with the rich and famous if he wanted to find more rich fish. But the ones who still associated with him AFTER everyone knew what he was need a closer look.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, pixiii said:

So now that Epstein's Lawyers are not convinced it was suicide, is it possible to have Epstein autopsied again? (Not sure if hes been buried or cremated yet) but if hes still in the morgue , is it possible to bring in another M.E for a second opinion?

*SORRY PIXII, didn't mean to quote you and I dont know how to "X" the quote.

Edited by LucidElement
  • Like 1