Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Gwynbleidd

10 minutes ago, LucidElement said:

So now that Epstein's Lawyers are not convinced it was suicide, is it possible to have Epstein autopsied again? (Not sure if hes been buried or cremated yet) but if hes still in the morgue , is it possible to bring in another M.E for a second opinion?

*SORRY PIXII, didn't mean to quote you and I dont know how to "X" the quote.

This thread is outrageous long LE, but there's a big section that talks about how his body was claimed by an unnamed person. It starts on page 36, post #888. His body was taken from the morgue on Wednesday and the coroner didn't release her suicide finding until Friday. No one knows where the body is. Epstein's lawyers had an ME present as a witness during the autopsy. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

US news is pretty much reporting on Prince Andrew and the denials issued. This link contains a clip mentioned in the new video that's come to the surface. It also mentions a bit about Johanna Sjoberg, who is another young woman who has filed against Epstein's estate, who says she encountered Prince Andrew.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/prince-andrew-appalled-reports-jeffrey-epstein-s-alleged-crimes-n1043786

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, susieice said:

This thread is outrageous long LE, but there's a big section that talks about how his body was claimed by an unnamed person. It starts on page 36, post #888. His body was taken from the morgue on Wednesday and the coroner didn't release her suicide finding until Friday. No one knows where the body is. Epstein's lawyers had an ME present as a witness during the autopsy. 

I did see about the news about the unclaimed associate. Shouldn't that news be made public about who "Claimed him?" that is incredible that no one knows where this guys body is now...  What the HAY is going on here!!

• Like 3

Just now, LucidElement said:

I did see about the news about the unclaimed associate. Shouldn't that news be made public about who "Claimed him?" that is incredible that no one knows where this guys body is now...  What the HAY is going on here!!

It's insane isn't it! It's been almost 2 weeks and no news service has published anything about where the body went. No one seems to know what happened to it.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, susieice said:

Here's an interesting post from Monday's Jerusalem Post. Oh no this stuff isn't going to stop being published everywhere. Sounds like MOSSAD dumped him if he was involved with them.

https://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/French-modeling-agency-provided-Jeffrey-Epstein-with-underage-girls-report-599032

Bruno supplied Epstein with 1,000 models - some underage??  JEEZUS. Unbelievable. The lives they destroyed. :angry:

• Like 3

10 hours ago, pixiii said:

Also, do you now if the women coming forward are being protected by remaining anonymous (a majority of them) so threats cannot be made by the people who abused them?  

Now there's a conundrum for the accusers, eh?  It isn't just Maxwell that is fearing for her life, I am sure. I feel particularly sorry for any victims that could finger Bubba Clinton. Will they just become a statistic in the Clinton Body Count?

• Like 2

10 hours ago, susieice said:

Some have given interviews. I don't think all those women and their attorneys would be threatened for long. Things are way out in the public eye right now.

Ya? So was Vince Foster in the public eye and the eye of Special prosecutor, Ken Starr. If I was one of these victims, I'd worry

• Like 2

9 hours ago, pixiii said:

But yes, if what they're saying is to be believed, then Epstein would be dumped from their intel perhaps. 

If you think about it, wouldn't the Mossad want to off him *before* he blows the lid off of everything?

• Like 2

If I had video of "suicide" (despite msm treating everyone like five yr olds) I'd probably walk outside, over to bridge, and throw tape into the susquehanna river. Good luck to the NY prison guards! (Hope it was worth every penny!) No one will care a year from now if bodies are found with a cute suicide note.

Edited by Bed of chaos
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Tiggs said:

I would suspect the majority of people in Epstein's address book are entirely innocent, tbh. Particularly those added prior to any indictments.

And I agree, Tiggs.

How about ones that took 26 trips on Epstein's Lolita Express to the Virgin Islands' spooky house of horrors? :)

• Like 2

13 hours ago, susieice said:

Wow Tiggs. So Epstein paid off some of Fergie's debt because Prince Andrew asked him to? That's a personal favor. Prince Andrew had to know him pretty well to ask him to do that. Sounds like Epstein likely knew Fergie pretty well too. I thought I heard her say her ex-husband barely knew Epstein when his name started being brought up again.

Gotta wonder if that's why the Duke and Duchess suddenly took a vacation together? They were strategizing their responses. And why didn't he pay off her debt if he was that concerned? It's not like the totals are hurting for money.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

And I agree, Tiggs.

How about ones that took 26 trips on Epstein's Lolita Express to the Virgin Islands' spooky house of horrors? :)

If you're referring to the conspiracy theories about Bill Clinton, I'm not currently aware of any substantive evidence that Clinton has ever visited the island.

• Like 2

So something I was wondering aboit...at the beginning of this whole thing....didnt Pelosi's daughter come out and say something about "everyone will see alot of friends on the list of names" ....where is this list of names? People on chat radio hsve said they can't find the released papers on-line. I hear a whole lot of crickets from members of Congress .... did Nancy Pelosi ever comment on this and what her daughter said? Where's the follow up?

Also..... i heard an interesting speculation from one caller.... he said that for regular, normal people...they get dopamine in their systems by small self confirmations or victories by doing activities like fishing, building a shed by hand, crocheting, painting but that for people at the top of their pyramid, someone who makes 25 million a year, who can lunch in NY and then fly to L.A. for dinner and buy whatever they want, money is no object, they need those dopamine injections by doing things that are outside the law or with an element of danger even tho they believe they are untouchable. I think he's on to something there.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tiggs said:

If you're referring to the conspiracy theories about Bill Clinton, I'm not currently aware of any substantive evidence that Clinton has ever visited the island.

Oh, my main man Tiggs. You have to start balancing your news sources. This is FOX News, FOX link

Former President Bill Clinton was a much more frequent flyer on a registered sex offender’s infamous jet than previously reported, with flight logs showing the former president taking at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” -- even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights, according to records obtained by FoxNews.com.

• Like 3

Clinton admitted to 4 but the flight logs show at least 6.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/flight-manifests-reveal-bill-clinton-traveled-with-epstein-six-times-not-the-four-times-he-admitted

This link shows that Clinton is on the flight logs for at least 26 times. Also shows other people who were listed.

https://www.insider.com/famous-people-flown-jeffrey-epsteins-private-plane-lolita-express-2019-7

• Like 3

1 hour ago, skliss said:

So something I was wondering aboit...at the beginning of this whole thing....didnt Pelosi's daughter come out and say something about "everyone will see alot of friends on the list of names" ....where is this list of names? People on chat radio hsve said they can't find the released papers on-line. I hear a whole lot of crickets from members of Congress .... did Nancy Pelosi ever comment on this and what her daughter said? Where's the follow up?

Also..... i heard an interesting speculation from one caller.... he said that for regular, normal people...they get dopamine in their systems by small self confirmations or victories by doing activities like fishing, building a shed by hand, crocheting, painting but that for people at the top of their pyramid, someone who makes 25 million a year, who can lunch in NY and then fly to L.A. for dinner and buy whatever they want, money is no object, they need those dopamine injections by doing things that are outside the law or with an element of danger even tho they believe they are untouchable. I think he's on to something there.

I can only find that Pelosi called for Acosta's resignation. I have no doubt that Acosta was put under serious pressure to take the deal at the time.

https://www.newsweek.com/epstein-trump-investigation-nancy-pelosi-ultraviolet-1448096

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Now the news is saying Epstein signed his will two days before he died. Did he know he was going to kill himself or did he think he could be murdered?

https://nypost.com/2019/08/19/jeffrey-epstein-signed-will-two-days-before-suicide/

CNN says Mark is listed as his sole heir.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/19/us/jeffrey-epstein-will/index.html

• Like 1

FOX also says they talked to people who worked for Epstein on Little St James. Epstein eventually bought into a marina so he could use boats to take people to the island instead of the helicopters.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-epsteins-girls-impression-charter-captain

• Like 1

The Daily Mail says flight logs prove Prince Andrew's proximity to Guiffre (who now goes by the name Virginia Roberts) as she has told her story. The victims want his help in their court cases.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7373055/Flight-logs-prove-Duke-Yorks-Epstein-girl-key-locations.html

They also claim that Ghislaine Maxwell's picture at the In-N-Out in LA was staged by her close friend and attorney, Leah Saffian.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7372877/Ghislaine-Maxwell-STAGED-photo-N-close-friend-attorney.html

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

I'm not sure about the accuracy of this site, but Epstein had $100,000 worth of cement delivered to Little St James days before his arrest. The speculation is that he may have been trying to fill in the tunnels. I don't think the drone footage showed that happening though. At least not that I remember. The FBI also did not release any information if they notice this to be true.

https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/burying-tunnels-epstein-delivered-100000-of-cement-delivered-to-his-island-before-his-arrest/

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Oh, my main man Tiggs. You have to start balancing your news sources. This is FOX News, FOX link

Former President Bill Clinton was a much more frequent flyer on a registered sex offender’s infamous jet than previously reported, with flight logs showing the former president taking at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” -- even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights, according to records obtained by FoxNews.com.

Still don’t see anywhere in that article where it claims that any of those flights were to Epstein’s island.

The exact opposite, as it happens.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, LucidElement said:

So now that Epstein's Lawyers are not convinced it was suicide, is it possible to have Epstein autopsied again? (Not sure if hes been buried or cremated yet) but if hes still in the morgue , is it possible to bring in another M.E for a second opinion?

*SORRY PIXII, didn't mean to quote you and I dont know how to "X" the quote.

Oh it's no bother Lucid, no bother at all :) 

That's a really good question regarding the autopsy because Susie and I were only pondering where on Epstein's body is because apparently some "unknown associate" collected the body on the Wednesday following his death, not a relative.  The relative of Epstein that identified him was Mark Epstein his brother.  That's the only person who was named in relation to the body itself.

The other Unknown Associate is still....well, unknown, so we're not even sure where on earth (literally) the body is right now. How crazy is that? :lol: 

I believe it was @Earl.Of.Trumps who also mentioned that at the time the body was collected by the Unknown Associate, the toxicology results wouldn't have even been returned as yet.  

So there is talk that Epstein's lawyers want to do further testing - how?? Where has this elusive body gone??

Edited by pixiii
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

If you think about it, wouldn't the Mossad want to off him *before* he blows the lid off of everything?

Well yes, sorry I should've said they'd probably knock him off if he wasn't worth their time for intel anymore.  He had been...what do they call in the intel world?.........Severely Compromised.  :lol: 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, pixiii said:

Oh it's no bother Lucid, no bother at all :) 

That's a really good question regarding the autopsy because Susie and I were only pondering where on Epstein's body is because apparently some "unknown associate" collected the body on the Wednesday following his death, not a relative.  The relative of Epstein that identified him was Mark Epstein his brother.  That's the only person who was named in relation to the body itself.

The other Unknown Associate is still....well, unknown, so we're not even sure where on earth (literally) the body is right now. How crazy is that? :lol: 

I believe it was @Earl.Of.Trumps who also mentioned that at the time the body was collected by the Unknown Associate, the toxicology results wouldn't have even been returned as yet.  

So there is talk that Epstein's lawyers want to do further testing - how?? Where has this elusive body gone??

When you think it's the most twisted conspiracy of all time, now the body is missing ... I mean really!? So in some aspect ,"hes still on the run" except not really, but kinda hahah.. (terrible joke)

This is so bizarre. I just cant handle the mind folk this has brought on. But again, I hope we get some surface level answers since we know we will never get the entire story when it is solved or as solved as it's going to be.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Tiggs said:

Still don’t see anywhere in that article where it claims that any of those flights were to Epstein’s island.

The exact opposite, as it happens.

In the court documents, the girls were "used" on-board the plane, for massages and sexual acts.  It wasn't just occurring on the Island if that's what you originally thought?  The girls were a permanent fixture on-board Epstein's fleet of aircraft, which flew to all of his properties throughout the world and other countries. Therefore, anybody who flew on the planes with Epstein in particular, there is no doubt as to whether or not he had girl's on-board.  It doesn't mean the other people on-board participated in the services the girls were there to offer though. I personally hate to think Derschowitz was involved but meh.....we really do not know these people or what they were into.  Therefore, we can't judge either way.    

• Like 2