Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Gwynbleidd

3 hours ago, skliss said:

So something I was wondering aboit...at the beginning of this whole thing....didnt Pelosi's daughter come out and say something about "everyone will see alot of friends on the list of names" ....where is this list of names? People on chat radio hsve said they can't find the released papers on-line. I hear a whole lot of crickets from members of Congress .... did Nancy Pelosi ever comment on this and what her daughter said? Where's the follow up?

Here is the article where Christine Pelosi (Nancy's daughter) tweeted her comment.

This Epstein case is horrific and the young women deserve justice. It is quite likely that some of our faves are implicated but we must follow the facts and let the chips fall where they may - whether on Republicans or Democrats. #WeSaidEnough #MeToo https://t.co/2mvskwQwW1

— Christine Pelosi (@sfpelosi) July 7, 2019

4 hours ago, skliss said:

Also..... i heard an interesting speculation from one caller.... he said that for regular, normal people...they get dopamine in their systems by small self confirmations or victories by doing activities like fishing, building a shed by hand, crocheting, painting but that for people at the top of their pyramid, someone who makes 25 million a year, who can lunch in NY and then fly to L.A. for dinner and buy whatever they want, money is no object, they need those dopamine injections by doing things that are outside the law or with an element of danger even tho they believe they are untouchable. I think he's on to something there.

This is interesting @skliss and I don't find it unbelievable at all.  It's quite probable that people who feel so entitled need to get off in other ways we'd never even think about.  Yeah, this is definitely a case where people need to keep their heads firmly out of the sand in order to absorb the finite possibilities of what's been going on and is probably STILL going on.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tiggs said:

Still don’t see anywhere in that article where it claims that any of those flights were to Epstein’s island.

The exact opposite, as it happens.

That part of it, yep. Clinton seems to be a frequent flyer on the Lolita Express, however, the jet complete with beds and underage girls on most of his flights. Excellent cover, eh?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, LucidElement said:

When you think it's the most twisted conspiracy of all time, now the body is missing ... I mean really!? So in some aspect ,"hes still on the run" except not really, but kinda hahah.. (terrible joke)

This is so bizarre. I just cant handle the mind folk this has brought on. But again, I hope we get some surface level answers since we know we will never get the entire story when it is solved or as solved as it's going to be.

Think about it. Of all the news outlets that are finding out all this information, not one has said a word about a funeral or a burial. Not even a cremation. They all reported an unknown associate picking up the remains days before the coroner's final findings for cause of death are released, but not one bit of information about what happened to the body. 

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

I just posted a report from CNN that says Epstein named his brother Mark as his sole heir. Yet the Daily Beast says he left his money to unknown beneficiaries.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epsteins-will-leaves-dollar577-million-to-mysterious-trust

The NY Post published what they say is a copy of the will. You can read the will here at the bottom of the link. It's 21 pages but it's very small print. Yet not a word about his grave. Everyone from the BBC to CBS agree this will was signed two days before his death.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/19/jeffrey-epstein-signed-will-two-days-before-suicide/

There are no details on the trust’s beneficiaries. The court papers note that Epstein’s only potential heir was his brother, Mark Epstein. But the will adds that Mark only had a claim to his brother’s extensive holdings if Jeffrey hadn’t left behind the document.

Jeffrey Epstein had been sued by a multitude of sex accusers before his death, and the lawsuits are still piling on. The new legal documents note, “Petitioners are investigating potential debts and claims of the Estate and at this time they are unknown.’’

Epstein’s list of holdings in the new documents mainly mirrors what his lawyers previously filed when seeking bail for him, although they include two additions.

One lists “Aviation Assets, Automobiles and Boats,’’ a collection worth $18,551,700, and another involving Epstein’s famous, eccentric, sex-drenched art collection — “fine arts, antiques, collectibles, valuables,’’ according to the papers — which still needs to be appraised.

ts executors are two longtime Epstein employees: lawyer Darren Indyke and businessman Richard Kahn. A third man, Boris Nikolic, is listed as an alternate. The executors will receive $250,000 apiece for their work on the estate, in addition to “reasonable’’ expenses related to the job, the papers say.

Edited by susieice
  • Thanks 1

ABC says there was no mention of who the beneficiaries would be. I just heard this on my 11:00 news.

https://www.abc27.com/news/us-world/national/records-epstein-signed-will-2-days-before-jailhouse-suicide/

NEW YORK (AP) — Jeffrey Epstein signed a will just two days before he killed himself in jail, new court records show, opening a new legal front in what could be a long battle over the financier’s fortune.

Court papers filed last week in the U.S. Virgin Islands list no details of beneficiaries but valued the estate at more than $577 million, including more than $56 million in cash.

• Like 1

Like I said earlier, only the Daily Beast reported that Mark claimed his brother's body. It seems at least one of Mark's properties may have also been use by Jeffrey.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epsteins-body-claimed-by-brother-mark-epstein

Jeffrey Esptein’s body was claimed from the New York City medical examiner’s office by his brother Mark Epstein, a person with direct knowledge of the situation told The Daily Beast on Friday.

The brother, a former artist turned real-estate magnate, raised eyebrows last month when 

he offered up his Florida condo as collateral for his brother’s bail

While Mark Epstein has denied any connection to his brother’s businesses, at least one of his properties has turned up repeatedly in sex-trafficking lawsuits involving Jeffrey Epstein.

It is not immediately clear where Mark Epstein had his brother’s body transferred or if it has been buried.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/epstein-created-trust-578-million-213924810.html   Good video from Yahoo. Did Epstein stop his victims from making claims against his estate?

(Bloomberg) -- Jeffrey Epstein wrote a will just two days before his suicide, saying he had about $578 million in assets that he placed in a trust, which could complicate efforts by women who say he sexually abused them to collect damages.

Epstein’s estate is expected to face many lawsuits by women who claim he abused them when they were children.

It’s possible that Epstein may not have had time to take all the necessary legal steps needed to transfer each of his assets to the trust, said Bruce Steiner, an estate attorney.

“It would be hard to transfer it that quickly,” Steiner said. “If he didn’t transfer the assets into the trust before he died, then the victims can simply go after the executors of his estate. Then it doesn’t matter who the estate goes to.”

In addition to determining how his assets will be used, the executors can “litigate, defend, compromise, settle, abandon or submit to arbitration” any claims against his estate, according to the document.

• Like 2

Here's FOX. It seems because Epstein signed and left this document Mark will get nothing. Saw this in some of the previous links also. I think CNN was wrong.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-epstein-will-days-before-suicide-report

Here's the CNN link again.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/19/us/jeffrey-epstein-will/index.html

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

Ghislaine Maxwell's sister, on the other hand, was spotted packing up bags near the home where Ghislaine was rumored to be living with Scott Borgerson.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/19/ghislaine-maxwells-sister-spotted-packing-bags-near-socialites-rumored-home/

I have no doubt anymore that she was living there and fled when Epstein was picked up and charged in New York.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

That part of it, yep. Clinton seems to be a frequent flyer on the Lolita Express, however, the jet complete with beds and underage girls on most of his flights. Excellent cover, eh?

Not when you have the Secret Service accompanying you.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tiggs said:

I just wanted to comment on the Secret Service issue as I've seen it pop up a number of times throughout the thread.  Also the Clinton connection that might even not be a connection but I wanted to supply some info nevertheless so people are at least somewhat informed.

But first, I just wanted to let you know this post might be long - so apologies in advance! :P   Oh and I wanted to make it clear that this isn't directed at anyone in particular, simply posting to share some helpful information.  

It really depends on what media service get your news from.  Do we really trust any of them nowadays, it doesn't really matter at the end of the day.  A person makes up their own mind.  You can see from the links in this thread, the stories bounce from one direction to another and back again all the time.  But there's a wealth of info out there for those that like to research.  It really bothers me when people try to make this about only politicians.  There is no doubt in my mind that ALL types of people will be implicated.  I don't think Epstein discriminated at any time according to what job people had, it was no doubt more money oriented and figuring out how he could manipulate them.  After all, he bragged he collected "powerful friends" from an article in December 2018.   

There are a bunch of different stories in relation to Clinton ditching his Secret Service detail, although it depends if you believe them or not.  Democrats won't believe it out of sheer stubbornness and Republicans will rejoice in the story that Clinton is allegedly busted.  However, if you're like I am and not for one side or the other and can look at it objectively then here is some info.....this is from way back in 2015 actually. 

• Gawker first published the Flight Manifest on 22nd Jan 2015.   You can download the records directly from this link to see for yourself.  The Flight Manifest is in fact authentic as verified in the latest Document Released in the Guiffre vs Maxwell case records.
  • The accompanying article from Gawker is right here.

From there we jump to the May 14th, 2016, where The Washington Times reported that Bill Clinton ditched the Secret Service on multiple "Lolita Express" flights: Report which quoted:

Flight logs obtained by Gawker in January 2015 put Mr. Clinton on the billionaire’s infamous jet more than a dozen times — sometimes with a woman whom federal prosecutors suspect of procuring underage sex victims for Mr. Epstein. Fox News reported Friday that records show Mr. Clinton declined Secret Service protection on at least five flights.

How do we know if he declined Secret Service protection on at least five flights?  We don't.  

Fox conducted their own investigation and after requesting information from the Secret Service, they got this:

Fox News said that the U.S. Secret Service declined to answer multiple Freedom of Information Act requests on the trips.

From this same article, I think the interest in why Clinton's name is coming up regarding this, speaks for itself:

“Bill Clinton … associated with a man like Jeffrey Epstein, who everyone in New York, certainly within his inner circles, knew was a pedophile. Why would a former president associate with a man like that?” said Conchita Sarnoff of the Washington, D.C.-based nonprofit Alliance to Rescue Victims of Trafficking, Fox reported. 

But like I said earlier if you're a person who can't look at any of these news sites objectively without letting your own political views influence your way of thinking, then this is most likely going to be a waste of time even looking into Epstein.  It is full of so many twists and turns, it does your head in sometimes.  There is no discrimination of who's who in this story.  The man was an enigma with a multitude of secrets and it's near impossible to follow this saga without an open mind to any info that comes your way.   

• Like 4

Secret Service protects the body of POTUS. They do not interfere with whatever they are doing unless it compromises their physical safety. Former Presidents can refuse SS protection at anytime, in fact once out of office they can refuse it altogether. I remember a report about the time of that little fire the Clintons had at their NY compound where one of the agents, anonymously, said they had to hussle out the former president and his current mistress whom they code named "Energizer Bunny".

They aren't the moral compass for the president, merely physical protection.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, skliss said:

Secret Service protects the body of POTUS. They do not interfere with whatever they are doing unless it compromises their physical safety. Former Presidents can refuse SS protection at anytime, in fact once out of office they can refuse it altogether. I remember a report about the time of that little fire the Clintons had at their NY compound where one of the agents, anonymously, said they had to hussle out the former president and his current mistress whom they code named "Energizer Bunny".

They aren't the moral compass for the president, merely physical protection.

Thank you so much for explaining that @skliss as it's helpful for people who aren't even from the USA to know what the role of the Secret Service is and that, the person they are "protecting" can in fact refuse to have them accompany them at all times.  

It makes that report that Fox news conducted more convincing.  The point being - yes Clinton could definitely have ditched his SS detail in order to get onto the Lolita Express and head wherever it was off to.  

2 hours ago, pixiii said:

Fox News reported Friday that records show Mr. Clinton declined Secret Service protection on at least five flights.

May I just say, I for one did not know that the President's could dismiss their Secret Service detail at any time.  So this is very helpful info, thank you! 

The other reason I say this is because I know some people don't particularly like Fox News as they're too right or they don't like CNN because they're too left.  You've got me curious now skliss in finding where it definitively says this about the Secret Service.  Once we have that, it's another piece of a puzzle put in place where we can say, yes it is possible Clinton ditched his Secret Service.  Sometimes, I think by supplying info for every little piece of doubt that people have, helps others to understand better. ;) 

Edit: Adding a link to the Secret Service >>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Secret_Service

Edited by pixiii
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, pixiii said:

I just wanted to comment on the Secret Service issue as I've seen it pop up a number of times throughout the thread.  Also the Clinton connection that might even not be a connection but I wanted to supply some info nevertheless so people are at least somewhat informed.

But first, I just wanted to let you know this post might be long - so apologies in advance! :P   Oh and I wanted to make it clear that this isn't directed at anyone in particular, simply posting to share some helpful information.  

It really depends on what media service get your news from.  Do we really trust any of them nowadays, it doesn't really matter at the end of the day.  A person makes up their own mind.  You can see from the links in this thread, the stories bounce from one direction to another and back again all the time.  But there's a wealth of info out there for those that like to research.  It really bothers me when people try to make this about only politicians.  There is no doubt in my mind that ALL types of people will be implicated.  I don't think Epstein discriminated at any time according to what job people had, it was no doubt more money oriented and figuring out how he could manipulate them.  After all, he bragged he collected "powerful friends" from an article in December 2018.   

There are a bunch of different stories in relation to Clinton ditching his Secret Service detail, although it depends if you believe them or not.  Democrats won't believe it out of sheer stubbornness and Republicans will rejoice in the story that Clinton is allegedly busted.  However, if you're like I am and not for one side or the other and can look at it objectively then here is some info.....this is from way back in 2015 actually. 

• Gawker first published the Flight Manifest on 22nd Jan 2015.   You can download the records directly from this link to see for yourself.  The Flight Manifest is in fact authentic as verified in the latest Document Released in the Guiffre vs Maxwell case records.
  • The accompanying article from Gawker is right here.

From there we jump to the May 14th, 2016, where The Washington Times reported that Bill Clinton ditched the Secret Service on multiple "Lolita Express" flights: Report which quoted:

How do we know if he declined Secret Service protection on at least five flights?  We don't.  

Fox conducted their own investigation and after requesting information from the Secret Service, they got this:

From this same article, I think the interest in why Clinton's name is coming up regarding this, speaks for itself:

But like I said earlier if you're a person who can't look at any of these news sites objectively without letting your own political views influence your way of thinking, then this is most likely going to be a waste of time even looking into Epstein.  It is full of so many twists and turns, it does your head in sometimes.  There is no discrimination of who's who in this story.  The man was an enigma with a multitude of secrets and it's near impossible to follow this saga without an open mind to any info that comes your way.   

Firstly -- it's not a flight manifest.

It's a log of pilot hours, which is why it includes several entries for time spent in a simulator.

Secondly -- there's no FAA requirement to list the passengers in that log. There's not even a column for it. The ones that are listed there are noted under "Remarks, Procedures, Maneuvers, Endorsements".

Given those notes includes initials, first names and entries like "2 females" -- it's not particularly a definitive list of those, either.

Which is absolutely fine, because it doesn't need to be.

It's just some notes about the trip, to jog the pilot's memory, if required. See above.

Treating that log as anything approaching a definitive passenger manifest is utter insanity.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Tiggs said:

Treating that log as anything approaching a definitive passenger manifest is utter insanity.

Is that an insult directed at me for my own opinion?

• Like 2

Just now, pixiii said:

Is that an insult directed at me for my own opinion?

No -- It's aimed at the media outlets for reporting it as such. They know exactly what they're doing when they misrepresent those notes as any type of definitive passenger manifest.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Tiggs said:

No -- It's aimed at the media outlets for reporting it as such. They know exactly what they're doing when they misrepresent those notes as any type of definitive passenger manifest.

Good.  I was going to say how rude are you?  Each person is entitled to their own opinion but to have their thoughts put down by another is not something I practice in, nor do I expect it in return.  

I'm glad you cleared that up then.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, pixiii said:

Good.  I was going to say how rude are you?

Usually not very, at 4:15 in the morning. Generally mostly tired, at this point of the day.

4 minutes ago, pixiii said:

Each person is entitled to their own opinion but to have their thoughts put down by another is not something I practice in, nor do I expect it in return.  

I'm glad you cleared that up then.

My apologies you thought otherwise. My bad.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Tiggs said:

Usually not very, at 4:15 in the morning. Generally mostly tired, at this point of the day.

My apologies you thought otherwise. My bad.

Oh it's no worries, I'm awfully sorry I became a Miss Snappy Head there for a millisecond, (is what my kids would say), I just thought WHAT?????!!!!! What a Mr Cranky Pants! :P  It's ok, you're forgiven.  Go to sleep already! :lol: 

I think I've had enough of Epstein research for one day, my poor brain feels overloaded and I never take things personally when I'm wide awake LOL.

So off to bed for me! Tomorrow is another day! :lol: 

• Like 2

An ex-adviser to Bill Gates was shocked to find himself listed in Epstein's will as an executor. His field of expertise is in genetic research.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/20/ex-bill-gates-adviser-shocked-to-be-named-one-of-jeffrey-epsteins-executors/

In one of the documents, Giuffre had testified about a sick birthday present Epstein had gotten. And sick it is!! It was from Jean Luc-Brunel, the model agent. I thought France was opening it's own investigation into what went on in their country.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/19/jeffrey-epstein-was-sent-three-12-year-old-french-girls-as-birthday-gift/

“He went on to tell me how Brunel bought them in Paris from their parents, offering them the usual sums of money, visas, and modeling career prospects,” she said, according to the news outlet.

“Laughing the whole way through, Jeffrey thought it was absolutely brilliant how easily money seduced all walks of life, nothing or no one that couldn’t be bought.”

The same civil suit filed against the Miami US Attorney’s Office alleged that young girls from South America and Eastern Europe also were recruited for sex with Epstein.

The multimillionaire financier invested $1 million to help launch Brunel’s Miami-based modeling firm MC2 in return for a “supply of girls on tap,” according to the lawsuit.

• Like 1

Three more lawsuits against Epstein's estate were filed overnight. One has also specifically named Maxwell. CBS also says Mark is his only heir. This has a good video report with it.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jeffrey-epstein-news-new-lawsuits-detail-how-jeffrey-epstein-allegedly-lured-victims/

USA Today also says Mark was listed as his only heir but the will lists no beneficiaries.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/08/20/jeffrey-epstein-signed-two-days-before-suicide-records-show/2059118001/

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, LucidElement said:

I did see about the news about the unclaimed associate. Shouldn't that news be made public about who "Claimed him?" that is incredible that no one knows where this guys body is now...  What the HAY is going on here!!

An undertaker most likely removed the body. Out of professional courtesy they left them unnamed so people wouldn't run over the the funeral home and storm the place. This seriously isn't a mystery. You need a gurney, a body bag and a suitable sized vehicle to remove a body. AND THEY ALSO LEAK AND DON'T SMELL GOOD after a few days. No one picked him up and strapped the body into the passenger seat of their car and spirited a corpse away to part unknown.

8 hours ago, Tiggs said:

But he didn't.  He released them before some or all of the flights.

• Thanks 1

This article is about a month old but the Daily Beast had reported that Epstein's association with the Clintons goes back to their time in the White House. They say Epstein visited the White House multiple times. He and Maxwell attended a dinner there.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epstein-visited-clinton-white-house-multiple-times-in-early-90s

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1