Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Gwynbleidd

2 hours ago, ScotDeerie said:

An undertaker most likely removed the body. Out of professional courtesy they left them unnamed so people wouldn't run over the the funeral home and storm the place. This seriously isn't a mystery. You need a gurney, a body bag and a suitable sized vehicle to remove a body. AND THEY ALSO LEAK AND DON'T SMELL GOOD after a few days. No one picked him up and strapped the body into the passenger seat of their car and spirited a corpse away to part unknown.

of course not in that manner. But "someone" picked him up and dropped his body off somewhere. No one knows where that is which is kind of bizarre - but like ive said over and over - its all bizarre lol.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Tiggs said:

Not when you have the Secret Service accompanying you.

It is said, Tiggs, that he had several flights without agents with him. Bill shooed them away. And what would these agents do anyway? I have my doubts they'd ID the gals and do something about it. But that's just me.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Tiggs said:

No -- It's aimed at the media outlets for reporting it as such. They know exactly what they're doing when they misrepresent those notes as any type of definitive passenger manifest.

But Tuggs, it is a piece of evidence.

And I swear, Tiggs, should evidence pops up that Trump did likewise, I won't do the excuse or denial thing. *Anyone* involved in this is scum

That friggin' Bruno got Epstein 1,000 models??? Unbelievable. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, pixiii said:

Oh it's no worries, I'm awfully sorry I became a Miss Snappy Head there for a millisecond, (is what my kids would say), I just thought WHAT?????!!!!! What a Mr Cranky Pants! :P  It's ok, you're forgiven.  Go to sleep already! :lol: 

I think I've had enough of Epstein research for one day, my poor brain feels overloaded and I never take things personally when I'm wide awake LOL.

So off to bed for me! Tomorrow is another day! :lol: 

Trust me, Pixiii, Tiggs might be a bit liberal but he's as good as... Oh, hell, as good as people!! :D

• Like 2

I read an article that the Epstein connection to the Clintons and the way the 2016 campaign went down that nearly everyone is refusing Clintons to campaign for them. Even local races....

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

I read an article that the Epstein connection to the Clintons and the way the 2016 campaign went down that nearly everyone is refusing Clintons to campaign for them. Even local races....

can you find this article? would def be interested in reading that.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, LucidElement said:

of course not in that manner. But "someone" picked him up and dropped his body off somewhere. No one knows where that is which is kind of bizarre - but like ive said over and over - its all bizarre lol.

Pixiii and I discussed earlier in the thread about Epstein's obsession with cryogenics. I wonder if that's what happened. I put in a couple of reference links because he was serious about this. They are all from July 31, 2019 to August 2, 2019.

https://www.newsweek.com/jeffrey-epstein-freeze-head-penis-cryonics-1452065

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisettevoytko/2019/07/31/report-jeffrey-epstein-wanted-to-freeze-brain-spread-his-dna/#5b123cf93dce

https://metro.co.uk/2019/08/02/pedophile-jeffrey-epstein-wanted-freeze-penis-seed-humanity-dna-10507427/

https://torontosun.com/news/world/sicko-jeffrey-epstein-wanted-his-penis-and-head-frozen

He wanted to use his New Mexico ranch as a baby factory using his sperm. These are all from July 2019 also.

https://nypost.com/2019/07/31/jeffrey-epstein-wanted-to-turn-new-mexico-ranch-into-a-baby-making-factory/

Two award-winning scientists and an adviser to large companies and wealthy individuals told the New York Times that the since-disgraced multimillionaire financier shared his plan for a baby-making factory in the desert on multiple occasions starting in the early 2000s.

Computer scientist and writer Jaron Lanier also told the Times that he once spoke to a scientist who related how Epstein’s goal was to have 20 women at a time impregnated at his 33,000-square-foot Zorro Ranch outside Santa Fe.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/31/business/jeffrey-epstein-eugenics.html

Mr. Epstein’s ranch in New Mexico, which he confided to scientists and others he hoped to use as the site for seeding the human race with his DNA.

Mr. Epstein’s ranch in New Mexico, which he confided to scientists and others he hoped to use as the site for seeding the human race with his DNA.CreditDrone Base/Reuters

Mr. Epstein attracted a glittering array of prominent scientists. They included the Nobel Prize-winning physicist Murray Gell-Mann, who discovered the quark; the theoretical physicist and best-selling author Stephen Hawking; the paleontologist and evolutionary biologist Stephen Jay Gould; Oliver Sacks, the neurologist and best-selling author; George M. Church, a molecular engineer who has worked to identify genes that could be altered to create superior humans; and the M.I.T. theoretical physicist Frank Wilczek, a Nobel laureate.

https://www.************/news/9629302/jeffrey-epstein-dna-baby-factory-ranch-penis-frozen/

The paedo billionaire, 66, confided in scientists that he planned to impregnate dozens of women at his New Mexico ranch, it's claimed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, LucidElement said:

can you find this article? would def be interested in reading that.

I don't know if this is the article that DieChecker saw, but it does show Clinton is being left behind by the Democratic Party. In part because of his past scandals and what is being said now although it doesn't mention Epstein by name.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2019/08/bill-clinton-legacy/596323/

• Like 1

It's just my opinion, but it doesn't seem right that the President can dismiss SS protection, except in places that are already guarded, such as the White House.  His protection is not just for his own safety but to protect the country from the trauma and trouble of losing a President.  If he can just dismiss them at a whim then anyone with evil on their mind can get to him.  Just entice him with whatever he can't resist and convince him that he doesn't need the SS on this trip and then you can do whatever you want with no interference at all.  Kill him, torture him for information, bribe him for action, whatever.  

• Like 2

Just now, Big Jim said:

It's just my opinion, but it doesn't seem right that the President can dismiss SS protection, except in places that are already guarded, such as the White House.  His protection is not just for his own safety but to protect the country from the trauma and trouble of losing a President.  If he can just dismiss them at a whim then anyone with evil on their mind can get to him.  Just entice him with whatever he can't resist and convince him that he doesn't need the SS on this trip and then you can do whatever you want with no interference at all.  Kill him, torture him for information, bribe him for action, whatever.  

Just being present, I kind of doubt they would follow him around everywhere in the house or around the plane that he goes. A former President could refuse SS protection. Nixon did it. As to if he can refuse it on occasion, I don't know.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, susieice said:

Just being present, I kind of doubt they would follow him around everywhere in the house or around the plane that he goes. A former President could refuse SS protection. Nixon did it. As to if he can refuse it on occasion, I don't know.

I have no concern with a former President refusing protection.  As for protecting a sitting President, they wouldn't have to be at his elbow at all times but close enough to be summoned electronically if trouble should arise.  Being left on the mainland as he flies off to an island is like having no protection at all.  He could even be transferred to another plane and flown to anywhere in the world with no one having any knowledge of his whereabouts.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

It's just my opinion, but it doesn't seem right that the President can dismiss SS protection, except in places that are already guarded, such as the White House.

If you are referring to Clinton, he had his jaunts on the Lolita Express when Bush was president. and an ex President can certainly refuse or waive the services. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, pixiii said:

the President's could dismiss their Secret Service detail at any time.

The former Presidents can, the current POTUS is obligated to follow their security protocols as I understand it. As a servant of the people he has certain criteria he must listen to and SS security is one of them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Tiggs said:

Firstly -- it's not a flight manifest.

It's a log of pilot hours,

Said who? Where do you come by this information as I haven't seen it anywhere.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ScotDeerie said:

But he didn't.  He released them before some or all of the flights.

So everyone keeps telling me.

My question is -- what's the evidence for those claims?

If it's just a single handwritten entry in the memo field of the pilot's logbook -- where at least two of the names are largely unreadable -- then that's not particularly compelling, IMO.

What I haven't seen is any eyewitness accounts that Clinton arrived/stayed at any of the destinations (Hong Kong, China, Singapore, Thailand, Brunei) unaccompanied

Nor have I seen anyone produce the necessary form Clinton would have had to register, to decline their protection for any extended period.

Or any confirmation from the Secret Service that this actually happened.

I'd happily accept any of those as confirmation that he did travel without them. I just haven't seen anyone provide those, currently.

5 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

It is said, Tiggs, that he had several flights without agents with him. Bill shooed them away.

Again -- on the basis of what evidence?

And what would these agents do anyway? I have my doubts they'd ID the gals and do something about it. But that's just me.

My opinion is that Secret Service agents would tend to tell the truth in court, under oath -- so they're the last people you'd probably want around if you're about to commit something illegal.

There's a reason, after all, why we're discussing whether Clinton was unaccompanied, or not.

But Tuggs, it is a piece of evidence.

It is evidence. I just don't think it's strong enough, on its own, to prove that Clinton was unaccompanied by Secret Service. Even the Fox article you've linked hedges its claim, using the word "apparently".

And I swear, Tiggs, should evidence pops up that Trump did likewise, I won't do the excuse or denial thing. *Anyone* involved in this is scum

A court case was filed in 2016 accusing Trump and Epstein of both raping the same underage girl, where they (allegedly) argued about who should go first.

I'd like to think we'd all take a careful look at the strength of the evidence for that, too, before breaking out the torches and pitchforks.

1 hour ago, skliss said:

Said who? Where do you come by this information as I haven't seen it anywhere.

Says me, after looking at the form.

In order to maintain a current pilot's license, the aviation authorities require that a pilot logs a minimum number of hours per year in the air.

Looking at the column names on that form -- it's fairly obvious to me that's what that form is capturing, rather than being an official passenger manifest for a single plane.

Not least because Epstein's jet was a Boeing 727, which can seat upwards of 150 people -- and expecting someone to squeeze all of those names into a single line entry seems wildly optimistic, even for the Federal Government.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

It is said, Tiggs, that he had several flights without agents with him. Bill shooed them away. And what would these agents do anyway? I have my doubts they'd ID the gals and do something about it. But that's just 

A former secret service agent wrote a book about his experience w the Clintons (Crisis of Character) he hinted that Vincent Foster was murdered (among other things)..at least that's what I got out of it.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Tiggs said:

Not least because Epstein's jet was a Boeing 727, which can seat upwards of 150 people -- and expecting someone to squeeze all of those names into a single line entry seems wildly optimistic, even for the Federal Government.

Except if it was divided into separate rooms with beds as has been reported.

I have absolutely no interest in reading through this entire document, but here you go, Tiggs.

https://archive.org/stream/EpsteinFlightLogsLolitaExpress/Jeffrey-Epstein-Flight-Logs-in-PDF-format_djvu.txt

• Like 2

cool story, 

almost sounds like JE wanted to create superior humans on the farm,  with his dna, hence babies, and with scientists , biologists, ,,,,,,,,,etc, help, make it happen, for some secret society, he was a member of.  maybe elite's plan is to create and breed such humans,  as replacement to our race,  and when succeeded, kill off the rest of genetically inferior humans..  keep population under 500m, they can create perfect world, in which they'll use suppressed tech to cure diseases, get free energy,  with good population control in place, live thousands of years, travel galaxies, and do sht we can't imagine.  

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Trust me, Pixiii, Tiggs might be a bit liberal but he's as good as... Oh, hell, as good as people!! :D

Yeah thanks Earl, I remembered Tiggs normally had good manners (I remember him from years ago, he's even kept that same avatar! :w00t:), I was overtired and it seems so was Tiggs LOL... :lol:

I actually thought Tiggs was saying that I, myself, must be insane if I think the flight logs are an official manifest of any kind - when I was simply putting the info I found into a timeline and keeping it objective (It took me an hour and a half working on that post).  The logs were used as an official piece of evidence in court so someone obviously found them to be good enough to use in the Roberts vs Maxwell case is what I was trying to say.  Everyone should be treated equally and held accountable for their comments which is why I have no qualms in questioning something if I feel it was unwarranted.  At the end of the day, you won't see me insulting anyone else on this forum for their belief, faith or opinions, never have, never will.  

And now....back to the matter at hand! :P 

Edited by pixiii
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Except if it was divided into separate rooms with beds as has been reported.

True. Reportedly, Epstein's plane seats up to 29 passengers.

However -- that's not particularly relevant, as the first column in that logbook is for "Aircraft Make and Model". Could just as easily be an unmodified Boeing 737 that the pilot is logging time for -- and in fact, the logs do show the pilot logging time for various different planes, including simulators.

Which makes it pretty obvious to me that it's a pilot-specific logbook, rather than a plane-specific one.

As far as I'm aware -- there is no officially mandated FAA format for a pilot's logbook layout -- just the data that needs to be captured. You can read the statutory FAA requirements on what pilot logbooks need to record, here.

You'll perhaps note that there's no FAA requirement for the pilot to list the passengers on each flight, in those logbooks -- let alone guarantee that the list is accurate.

9 minutes ago, Michelle said:

I have absolutely no interest in reading through this entire document, but here you go, Tiggs.

https://archive.org/stream/EpsteinFlightLogsLolitaExpress/Jeffrey-Epstein-Flight-Logs-in-PDF-format_djvu.txt

That looks like an attempt to run the logs through OCR, which has stripped most of the handwritten information.

The version linked to earlier in this thread, by pixii, appears to be the document released by the court, and is much easier to read.

• Like 2