Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Gwynbleidd

1 hour ago, pixiii said:

Oh my!  Like he!! he wasn't a pedophile...delusional man he was. 

Epstein claimed that he wasn’t the pervert portrayed in news accounts, telling Gasparino, “I just want you to know I’m not a pedophile.”

“Maybe the only thing worse than being called a pedophile is being called a hedge fund manager,” the multimillionaire financier added with a slight laugh.

Is this why Epstein is never seen smiling with his lips open?  Fake or Not?

1566294053765.jpg

I wouldn't smile either if I looked like the Joker! OMG that picture! That's the first thing I thought! :P

• Haha 3

Epstein is still haunting his victims from the grave, if he's really in one. All the lawsuits filed before his death will need to be refiled because they don't list his executors, which they now need to do. He also filed it in the Virgin Islands which means the settlements ordered by the New York court will have to be paid out from the Islands.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/20/jeffrey-epstein-an-evil-genius-for-filing-will-in-the-virgin-islands/

Here's a good article from Forbes explaining what Epstein did. It sounds like the Trust can't be sued but the Trustees can be. The victims lawyers or other creditors (and that makes me wonder about those banks again) can file a voidable transaction case to negate the transfer of the estate. Epstein did this to protect his estate from debts and lawsuits.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jayadkisson/2019/08/21/of-jeffrey-epstein-and-the-assets-he-placed-into-trust-two-days-before-his-death/#5b5770135554

Here is a little point that most folks, and even most lawyers, don't know: A creditor does not have to have a judgment to pursue a voidable transactions case, but can pursue their voidable transactions claim at the same time as their primary claim against the debtor. Indeed, it is usually possible for a creditor to try both the primary claim and the voidable transaction claim in the very same case, with the court resolving both claims at one.

Now for another subplot. When a person dies, an estate is created of all their assets and liabilities. Basically, creditors of the estate get paid first, and then whatever is left goes to whoever was to get whatever. So, when Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide, an estate was created for his assets and his liabilities.

Now to tie everything together. Epstein's creditors have a claim against his estate. Those creditors can bring an action to void Epstein's transfers to his trust, which would have the result of the legal title to those assets returning to Epstein's estate, where creditors can get at them before they are distributed to Epstein's heirs.

FOX is reporting that Epstein's former cellmate is requesting a prison transfer because of threats from the guards. He knows too much about what happened that night.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/epstein-former-cellmate-ex-cop-asked-transfer

Here's the story from the NY Daily News.

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny-epstein-cellmate-wants-jail-transfer-with-threat-claims-20190820-es34umh3rnetxm5gditnrsdnru-story.html

Edited by susieice
  • Like 3

One of the lawsuits filed Tuesday by a woman calling herself Priscilla Doe has some bizarre stuff in it. She's filed suit against a lot of people involved in what happened to her. Those people aren't named but you can bet Maxwell is one of them. Maxwell has been named as a defendant in several of the lawsuits. All three of these lawsuits filed Tuesday have a lot of claims against Epstein but not many names are mentioned yet. I took out a link from the NY Post as it may be a bit graphic for the forum. It was about the case specifically filed by one of the victims calling herself Priscilla Doe.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-courts/jeffrey-epstein-preyed-women-during-jail-sentence-forced-victim-marry-n1044641

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article234189557.html

https://www.businessinsider.com/new-epstein-accusers-suit-ghislaine-maxwell-massage-book-coach-girls-2019-8

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, susieice said:

on Epstein's flights to other countries, wouldn't the pilots have to file a flight plan and a passenger manifest? They would still be required to have passports and other information with them for immigration on arrival, even if they come in on a private flight.

Exactly!  Those were my thoughts too Susie.  Obviously none of us on here have owned a private jet before or we'd most likely know the answer. :lol:

You would think a flight plan/path whatever they call it, is called in so the Air Traffic Controllers can schedule the plane in for take-off at such and such time and date.  I imagine a full flight manifest would accompany the booking or just before take-off in case the plane doesn't make it's destination.  They would at least have a record of who was on board.  

Is it possible the Feds already have this info or the FAA are they called?  If the FAA has it, I'd imagine it would be a case of requesting it from them by the Feds or whatever Authority is heading up the investigation.  After all, I wouldn't think the FAA would have anything to hide.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, susieice said:

I wouldn't smile either if I looked like the Joker! OMG that picture! That's the first thing I thought! :P

Doesn't it look like he has little baby teeth, like they haven't grown to full size.  How extraordinary!  Someone managed to capture it right mid frame off that old video.  At first I though, is he wearing lipstick...then I realised it's the inside of his lip colour as he smiles but oh dear...tad bit hideous.  The Joker indeed Susie! :w00t:

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, pixiii said:

Exactly!  Those were my thoughts too Susie.  Obviously none of us on here have owned a private jet before or we'd most likely know the answer. :lol:

You would think a flight plan/path whatever they call it, is called in so the Air Traffic Controllers can schedule the plane in for take-off at such and such time and date.  I imagine a full flight manifest would accompany the booking or just before take-off in case the plane doesn't make it's destination.  They would at least have a record of who was on board.  

Is it possible the Feds already have this info or the FAA are they called?  If the FAA has it, I'd imagine it would be a case of requesting it from them by the Feds or whatever Authority is heading up the investigation.  After all, I wouldn't think the FAA would have anything to hide.  

The FAA should be able to access the flight records if they still exist, like Tiggs said. Since the FBI is investigating and Barr has another Federal investigation going on, they shouldn't be too hard to get if they have them.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, pixiii said:

Doesn't it look like he has little baby teeth, like they haven't grown to full size.  How extraordinary!  Someone managed to capture it right mid frame off that old video.  At first I though, is he wearing lipstick...then I realised it's the inside of his lip colour as he smiles but oh dear...tad bit hideous.  The Joker indeed Susie! :w00t:

I thought he was wearing lipstick too. His lips seem unusually red when his mouth is closed to me.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, susieice said:

FOX is reporting that Epstein's former cellmate is requesting a prison transfer because of threats from the guards. He knows too much about what happened that night.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/epstein-former-cellmate-ex-cop-asked-transfer

Here's the story from the NY Daily News.

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny-epstein-cellmate-wants-jail-transfer-with-threat-claims-20190820-es34umh3rnetxm5gditnrsdnru-story.html

I think this fellow looks quite frightening.  I wonder if they originally put Epstein in with this guy to scare the living daylights out of Epstein.  If so, they probably did a great job.  Yes, I agree - he knows what happened that night.  If it was him that tried to strangle Epstein (if what Epstein's Lawyers said was true that he told them that), it would make sense that Epstein would've been too scared to say anything in front of this Tartaglione when they've tried to rouse Epstein up off the floor back to consciousness.  I'd be saying, I didn't know what had happened either, with that giant goon standing by watching my every move. :o 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, susieice said:

I thought he was wearing lipstick too. His lips seem unusually red when his mouth is closed to me.

Yes, it's so weird because then I went looking for pictures where he's showing his teeth and lemme tell you, they're rarer than hen's teeth! (pun intended) :w00t: 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Tiggs said:

You're way ahead of me. First time I've heard of Rachel Chandler.

She's an interesting one - she has/had her own modeling agency and she had a lot of pics on her instagram account as most people do now.  Due to her connections with so many people she first drew attention to herself when someone noticed the security footage photo she had on her instagram account which shows all cameras on the Island.  Once it became public she quickly switched the account to private. They don't know how she managed to fund her modeling agency but it is suspected the models on show may be used like a catalogue for pedophiles to look through and choose.  Her photos are predominantly of younger children to teens with a homeless and unkempt look to them.  I cannot post her old photos on here as they are far too close to inappropriate pics of children imo.  I'm talking naked pics of children that are prepubescent in odd poses near beds or children laying in the middle of one of those satanic circle things (sorry I can't think of the name of them) and another child is pretending to stab the other child etc.  I know art can be subjective but this sort of art/photography is just....well, very inappropriate.  I've noticed she's changed up all the of pics on her Midland Modeling Agency instagram which is rather convenient.  I'm guessing once her name before more mainstream, she hid/deleted the ones that would be considered extremely inappropriate.  

Chandler has a huge amount of elite contacts throughout the US and Internationally.  People you wouldn't imagine someone like this to have - Russian Oligarchs and the Rothschilds for example.  If you are curious, simply look her name up and go to images in google and you'll be able to browse through but you'll have to brace yourself prior to seeing as some photos are quite shocking.  I don't know how google has them listed tbh and I have safe search on too.  

The only couple of links I can really provide on here that's safe is this the one from Snopes - people claimed that she was on a plane with Clinton in this photo but I'm not sure how they got that - it looks like a building in the background to me.  But yes, that is Rachel or Ray Chandler.

https://www.dazeddigital.com/projects/article/35369/1/midland-agency-models-biography-dazed-100-profile  This link is about Chandler and her much younger boyfriend who also looks like a homeless person strangely enough.

The photo of the security footage you will have to find yourselves as it's been posted before on here but I don't think it's appropriate as there are naked children in one of the security camera frames. 

Btw, here's a pic of Prince Andrew with Ray Chandler.  He looks like he doesn't have a care in the world doesn't he.

D2Mjn3dWoAIxYBl.png

Edited by pixiii
spelling
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, pixiii said:

Btw that female coming out of the door and Prince Andrew is doing a little British toodle-loo wave to her is ex Australian Prime Minister Keating's daughter!  Looking into her connections as she's chummy with Ghislaine, surprise surprise! :lol:

Here's an article from here in Australia regarding her and a video too - hopefully it can play for international viewers.

https://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/celebrity/how-katherine-keating-found-her-way-into-the-inner-sanctum-of-jeffrey-epstein-20190820-p52j2c.html

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pixiii said:

Chandler has a huge amount of elite contacts throughout the US and Internationally.  People you wouldn't imagine someone like this to have - Russian Oligarchs and the Rothschilds for example.

Would appear she's a member of the same Chandler family that once owned the LA Times -- one of the richest families in the US, worth $4 billion or so.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Tiggs said:

Would appear she's a member of the same Chandler family that once owned the LA Times -- one of the richest families in the US, worth $4 billion or so.

Thanks for checking that @Tiggs, what a small world...wow, that's big money isn't it!  No wonder she has so many connections and not just boring old Hollywood ones. :o  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otis_Chandler  << this one, I just went and read all about them, thanks Tiggs. I'm not sure if she's a party girl or not.  She seems like a party girl but her earlier "artwork/photography" of young kids is extremely inappropriate.  I don't understand how she got away with it to be honest.  Admittedly, there was hardly any likes on her pictures, but it was very creepy and disturbing. :(  

Edited by pixiii
  • Like 2

Will Maxwell ever be indicted? I mean, we now she played a key role - why is she free to roam?

Edited by LucidElement
  • Like 3

"The Duke of York has been appalled by the recent reports of Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged crimes. His Royal Highness deplores the exploitation of any human being and the suggestion he would condone, participate in, or encourage any such behavior is abhorrent."

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/buckingham-palace-responded-sexual-misconduct-172500278.html

like i said before , royals will protect their own,  i wonder do they realize no one believes their bull crap here

• Like 3

1 hour ago, aztek said:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/buckingham-palace-responded-sexual-misconduct-172500278.html

like i said before , royals will protect their own,  i wonder do they realize no one believes their bull crap here

i bet even at 93 years old, the Queen still kicking his ass behind the scenes.   How can Andrew deny alligations when there are so many pictures of him?

You know what else i've noticed, the media only seems to be pinpointing this conspiracy only on Epstein. Before they spoke of Elon Musk, Clinton, Andrew, etc... now it seems that who ever is feeding the media, is primarily isolating him from others involved. Just something i noticed. It could be possible the higher elites have paid a lot of money to keep their names out of headlines (which im sure they did) but this is how these elites escape the circus and clear there names...

• Like 6

2 hours ago, LucidElement said:

Will Maxwell ever be indicted? I mean, we now she played a key role - why is she free to roam?

A lot of the newly filed lawsuits also are also filed against her. My guess right now would be that she's in Europe somewhere but I don't know for sure.

• Like 2

Seems that Rachel Chandler is all over Twitter. Can't really find any solid links to her. Twitter seems to have maybe connected her to NXIVM too. There's some well known people photographed with her in this link including Tom Arnold and someone who looks like Richard Gere.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/rachelchandler?lang=en

Did Epstein literally cover up evidence on Little St James with cement?

Prince Andrew is showing up everywhere and poor Jennifer Aniston keeps popping up because her character's name on Friends was Rachel, different last name.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, LucidElement said:

The same reason they went very light on Epstein in his Florida conviction, she's an intel asset.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, aztek said:

I don't think they care, as long as they get away with it

• Like 3

Just now, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

I don't think they care, as long as they get away with it

and they absolutely will,  and then they'll pull Smollett, and sue usa for accusing him lol

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, susieice said:

Seems that Rachel Chandler is all over Twitter. Can't really find any solid links to her.

Nor can I.

Seems to be a lot of reverse-engineering going on -- with people hunting down everything they can find online about her and interpreting it with the assumption that she and Epstein are linked, as opposed to there being a basic trail of evidence linking the two together.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Tiggs said:

Nor can I.

Seems to be a lot of reverse-engineering going on -- with people hunting down everything they can find online about her and interpreting it with the assumption that she and Epstein are linked, as opposed to there being a basic trail of evidence linking the two together.

that went out of the window in 2016. the rules are rewritten now. thanks libs.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Tiggs said:

Says me, after looking at the form.

In order to maintain a current pilot's license, the aviation authorities require that a pilot logs a minimum number of hours per year in the air.

Looking at the column names on that form -- it's fairly obvious to me that's what that form is capturing, rather than being an official passenger manifest for a single plane.

Not least because Epstein's jet was a Boeing 727, which can seat upwards of 150 people -- and expecting someone to squeeze all of those names into a single line entry seems wildly optimistic, even for the Federal 

Sorry, some of what I asked was answered between that post and this. I'll go back and read some more links.

Edited by skliss
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, susieice said:

Seems that Rachel Chandler is all over Twitter. Can't really find any solid links to her. Twitter seems to have maybe connected her to NXIVM too. There's some well known people photographed with her in this link including Tom Arnold and someone who looks like Richard Gere.

Did Epstein literally cover up evidence on Little St James with cement?

Prince Andrew is showing up everywhere and poor Jennifer Aniston keeps popping up because her character's name on Friends was Rachel, different last name.

I googled her name and clicked images, i saw the girls in the Pentagram. Saw some other folked up photos. But as far as a direct link on info about her, nothing really... interesting how she is on the website as a "model" in that picture yet its supposed to be her company? Probably made it look like she was a model to throw people off. If im indeed understanding her role correctly in that modeling site.

• Like 2