Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Gwynbleidd

4 hours ago, susieice said:

A lot of the newly filed lawsuits also are also filed against her. My guess right now would be that she's in Europe somewhere but I don't know for sure.

She was in California last week, you would think if she was in Europe - she would have stayed on the east coast and flown out from there, closer to Europe lol...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, LucidElement said:

She was in California last week, you would think if she was in Europe - she would have stayed on the east coast and flown out from there, closer to Europe lol...

or not,. there are theories that the whole story was faked with help of  her lawyer to buy her time to really get lost, and confuse the authorities 

Edited by aztek
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, LucidElement said:

I googled her name and clicked images, i saw the girls in the Pentagram. Saw some other folked up photos. But as far as a direct link on info about her, nothing really... interesting how she is on the website as a "model" in that picture yet its supposed to be her company? Probably made it look like she was a model to throw people off. If im indeed understanding her role correctly in that modeling site.

I thought it was her modeling agency also. Some of those pictures involving children are really disturbing. I can see why pixiii didn't post them.

• Like 1

Now they know the IN-N-Out Burger picture was doctored. She may not have been there. I posted a link where her sister was seen packing things up in the house near Boston that she allegedly shared with Borgenson.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, LucidElement said:

Will Maxwell ever be indicted? I mean, we now she played a key role - why is she free to roam?

Gosh I hope so!  If she's still alive.....:whistle:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tiggs said:

Nor can I.

Seems to be a lot of reverse-engineering going on -- with people hunting down everything they can find online about her and interpreting it with the assumption that she and Epstein are linked, as opposed to there being a basic trail of evidence linking the two together.

3 hours ago, LucidElement said:

I googled her name and clicked images, i saw the girls in the Pentagram. Saw some other folked up photos. But as far as a direct link on info about her, nothing really... interesting how she is on the website as a "model" in that picture yet its supposed to be her company? Probably made it look like she was a model to throw people off. If im indeed understanding her role correctly in that modeling site.

7 hours ago, susieice said:

Seems that Rachel Chandler is all over Twitter. Can't really find any solid links to her. Twitter seems to have maybe connected her to NXIVM too. There's some well known people photographed with her in this link including Tom Arnold and someone who looks like Richard Gere.

Sorry friends, I probably should've mentioned to try Ray Chandler when trying to find info on her.  I've noticed she seems to go by Ray Chandler more-so than Rachel from what I've noticed.  I'm just trying to find the archived image backed up of the security cam footage from the "island" that she took had on her instagram account, with the comments next to it.  I won't post the link as it's too risque 

Edited by pixiii
  • Like 1

I used Ray Chandler to search and found pictures I'm assuming are instagram and they are beyond gross. Who would photograph children like that? There are references to cannibalism and a lot of blood.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, susieice said:

I used Ray Chandler to search and found pictures I'm assuming are instagram and they are beyond gross. Who would photograph children like that? There are references to cannibalism and a lot of blood.

Yeeeeeea, pretty inappropriate right?  But, you know, I'm guessing these types use the old "but I'm expressing myself through art" BS excuse.  :( 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, susieice said:

Just saw this Tiggs. So they do have to file a passenger manifest and all the passport numbers?

21 hours ago, Tiggs said:

Believe that’s generally the case. Would have to do some research to see whether all countries adhered to it, back in 2002, though.

Also suspect that retention time of those records will vary depending on the various airports involved.

It could very well be that a couple thousand dollars waived around can make pesky questions disappear and flight plans get approved.

Especially if it went on for years and no one ever asked any questions....

• Like 3

https://imgur.com/a/EEkcdFE

Some are wondering if those bunker's that Epstein invested in could be under the sundial on the Island.  There is also footage on Rusty Shackleford's youtube drone videos where it's flown over the other island Great St James, Epstein purchased nearby, which shows a circular object that could've been a sundial to be built etc.  Go to 30secs in on video to see: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DieChecker said:

It could very well be that a couple thousand dollars waived around can make pesky questions disappear and flight plans get approved.

Always a possibility, especially in countries where bribery is commonplace.

• Like 3

I was just browsing some random website and as I scrolled down, they've got this random video on it and it's titled 

Over One Million Views Bill Clinton Epstein #Epstein

so of course I was like, Oh, more of this stuff. Sigh.  

BUT, then I noticed it was uploaded back in...wait for it....Published on Oct 11, 2016

It says published 2016 so wherever this original video came from could very well have been earlier.  I don't know how authentic the video is, but it's saying it's from the global group Anonymous.  It's about 5.30 mins long - make of it what you will.  Mentions, Bill, Hillary, Wexner, Epstein, Trump, Israeli's, British Govt, US Govt, Secret Service, MSM, Clinton Emails, Ted Cruz, Dr Ben Carson, Prince Andrew and Detective Mike Fiston. Tells us just about everything we've come up with so far, not just in here, but other threads too which tie into this whole case.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Tiggs said:

Nor can I.

Seems to be a lot of reverse-engineering going on -- with people hunting down everything they can find online about her and interpreting it with the assumption that she and Epstein are linked, as opposed to there being a basic trail of evidence linking the two together.

for you, Tiggs and susieice:  https://duckduckgo.com/?q=rachel+chandler&t=h_&ia=videos

there are links. I no longer trust google. they are manipulators. 

• Like 2

Epstein's case expands to New Mexico (had no idea)

LInk: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jeffrey-epstein-new-mexico-ranch-official-says-there-is-a-story-to-be-told-in-new-mexico/

" New Mexico's commissioner of public lands said she's on a mission for justice as details emerge about Jeffrey Epstein's alleged sex abuse at his ranch in the state. In an exclusive interview, she revealed her office is fully cooperating with investigators and has turned over 400 pages of Epstein's property records to investigators – documents that may contain names of his alleged co-conspirators. "

Edited by LucidElement
  • Like 2

I just saw this too LE. That's were Epstein intended to focus his baby farm. It's being reported that Epstein had a painting of a little girl lying with a tiger in his home there. Epstein had begun to spend more time there as New Mexico didn't require him to register as a sex offender.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/painting-of-little-girl-lying-with-a-tiger-the-latest-revelation-in-jeffrey-epsteins-creepy-art-collection

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, susieice said:

I just saw this too LE. That's were Epstein intended to focus his baby farm.

baby farm?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, LucidElement said:

baby farm?

Read post #1108.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, susieice said:

for probably no other reason then because they shouldnt have left him alone - staff and guards.... doubt its for anything more serious like (assisting his suicide)

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, LucidElement said:

for probably no other reason then because they shouldnt have left him alone - staff and guards.... doubt its for anything more serious like (assisting his suicide)

That's what I'm thinking too. It's part of the investigation so I'm thinking it's more about how the prison was operating and why Epstein wasn't checked on like he should have been. They didn't assist but they allowed it to happen by their negligence. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/feds-subpoena-employees-jail-where-jeffrey-epstein-killed-himself-n1045311

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, susieice said:

Read post #1108.

I cant believe how insane this guy was and HOW secretive he was about all this. Not just him BUT EVERYONE involved, workers, staff, politicians, etc... i mean right now they are just focusing solely on Epstein but hoping im hoping it comes out about others who were involved. More importantly, and going back to the secretive aspect, I am curious to know how many individuals in this country are as twisted as him (with these secret organizations and having gatherings with elites like "eyes wide shut"). Granted we have school shooters and those types but im talking about one individual who was so high on the pedestal he was ghost to the public.  

I Definitely don't remember him on trial 10 years ago but i can only imagine how much he must have been freaking out on the inside hoping the public doesnt find out EVERYTHING that he had hidden (as we are finding out now). Previously when he was in prison, he had all the luxirues and still went to "work" and then was brought back to prison. This case, this individual, in my mind may be one of the most darkest and twisted men in the U.S if not the world.. I think he goes above and beyond Ted Bundy even.  it would be interesting to see how much more twisted he got since the time of his release 10 years ago until now. How his ideas enhanced and how much he added to the sex ring.

• Like 3

Epstein's case expands to New Mexico (had no idea)

LInk: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jeffrey-epstein-new-mexico-ranch-official-says-there-is-a-story-to-be-told-in-new-mexico/

" New Mexico's commissioner of public lands said she's on a mission for justice as details emerge about Jeffrey Epstein's alleged sex abuse at his ranch in the state. In an exclusive interview, she revealed her office is fully cooperating with investigators and has turned over 400 pages of Epstein's property records to investigators – documents that may contain names of his alleged co-conspirators. "

Let's see if Wexner and Barak's names magically pop up :)  LOL

• Like 2
  • Confused 1