Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Gwynbleidd

55 minutes ago, aztek said:

then why screams from his cells, and why the cell mate was threatened to keep his mouth shot, when he was not even in the cell?

the more they say it was a suicide the less i believe

People nearby heard his "screams and shrieks" however, how do we trust this? Since when do we hear the voice of prisoners? And his cellmate (the ex cop murderer) said he didn't hear anything - but he did say that something was up.... but all that being said, i think prisoners, especially his cellmate at the time just wanted some press to get his voice out on the street. His trial is coming up and maybe he wanted to be some sort of player where he could strike a deal with the courts to lower his sentence in helping with the Epstein case. Probably made up a bunch of stuff just to seem important.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

He did take care of his will, @aztek, so maybe he knew he'd be off'd??  maybe. could be too, he knew he'd commit suicide. Hard to say

if i get arrested i will do the same, cuz people die in our jails,  and as high profile prisoner, who has dirt on very powerful people, would do it even sooner. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, LucidElement said:

Sus,you have 20k posts , i think 1k of them around on this thread hahaha jk!! love how active and into this conspiracy you are!!! you a bad azz! hahaha... keep it up! South Florida shout out - to PA!

Thanks LE. :P This is by far the worse case of child molestation and sexual abuse I have ever heard of and it's getting clearer all the time what kind of a circle of friends Epstein had. Now I look down my nose at the elite and I hope a lot more than those prison guards are called to court over this to face a trial. This whole thing is a disgusting mess that should have never been. I hope Trump follows through on his threats against human trafficking. Nothing is making it clearer to people how bad this really is than this case.

• Like 4

You go Paris!!! They are opening their end of this investigation. I hope they get Jean-Luc Brunel but good!! They haven't said if they have any thing against Epstein. These "elites" are just a big circle of deviates who belong in prison.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/23/world/europe/paris-epstein-investigation.html

https://apnews.com/956728d5b8b4473a8a23227fe81aabcf

Edited by susieice
  • Like 5

American prosecutors are moving on Epstein's inner circle. At least 6 of the victims named Maxwell in their lawsuits. This will not be easy but I hope they press on.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2019/08/23/jeffrey-epstein-estate-prosecution-maxwell-jail-suicide-inner-circle/2018552001/

Edited by susieice
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, susieice said:

There are 7 vertebrae in the neck and the hyoid bone. We know his hyoid and 3 of the vertebrae were broken from the autopsy. That's the only thing that makes me question suicide. Could he have hung himself with enough force to break those bones? I always thought it was suicide but I keep asking myself this.

He did rewrite his will. It seems he knew what would happen when he died and he was going to protect his estate from lawsuits.

Maybe the alleged attack brought home his own vulnerability......or the fact that he had the goods on a bunch of really powerful people made him think about his own mortality.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, skliss said:

Maybe the alleged attack brought home his own vulnerability......or the fact that he had the goods on a bunch of really powerful people made him think about his own mortality.

Yes, I am sure the thought crossed his mind that his life was in real danger. And it is also possible he knew he would at least try to take his own life. You can really see it two ways, and maybe it was both for him.

• Like 4

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/08/23/justice-department-psychologist-removed-epstein-suicide-watch/2101454001/

WASHINGTON–The Justice Department late Friday acknowledged that accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein had been removed from suicide watch prior to his death by a "doctoral-level psychologist" who determined that continued monitoring was "no longer warranted."

The Justice Department said it was limited in what could be disclosed because of three continuing investigations into the death led by the FBI, the department's inspector general and the Bureau of Prisons.

In Friday's letter to lawmakers, Justice re-affirmed that the investigation into Epstein's alleged sex crimes was continuing.

"Although Epstein is deceased, the department's case against anyone who was complicit in his alleged crimes will continue," the letter stated.

• Like 2

Epstein's black book. How did he get all those contact numbers for some of these people? A lot of them are denying meeting him or not responding to calls. The book has 92 pages.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article234312632.html

• Like 3

13 hours ago, susieice said:

American prosecutors are moving on Epstein's inner circle. At least 6 of the victims named Maxwell in their lawsuits. This will not be easy but I hope they press on.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2019/08/23/jeffrey-epstein-estate-prosecution-maxwell-jail-suicide-inner-circle/2018552001/

I hope so....

These are the people I believe need to be charged over this, as they were obviously aware of it but managed to escape with immunity the first time around.  No doubt about it.

Jean-Luc Brunel

Sarah Kellen

Ghislaine Maxwell

They're initials are documented numerous times on the flight logs in the Maxwell vs Guiffre court documents.  The witness statements speak of these 3 people in particular at parties, overseas travel, the planes, the island, the New York apartment, the Paris apartment, New Mexico's Zorro Ranch, Miami mansion......There is no way in he!! should these 3 in particular be allowed to walk free from this.  No matter what.

• Like 4

An employee at an airstrip in Saint Thomas, close to Epstein’s 70-acre property in the Virgin Islands, which is nicknamed Pedophile Island, told Holly Aguirre of Vanity Fair that Epstein could often be seen getting out of his helicopter and boarding his jet with “children—female children.” The employees expressed disbelief and disgust that Epstein, a convicted sex offender, could move around so easily.

https://www.wired.com/story/global-girl-jeffrey-epstein-and-the-lolita-express/

Though Epstein exploits an obscure federal policy that lets private owners hide their movements from the public record, the manifests from hundreds of flights are available—and they clearly show the names of the celebrities, from Alan Dershowitz to Bill Clinton, linked to Epstein.

Marcinko’s flights are somewhat harder to pin down, as girls in Epstein’s circle were often recorded only by first names or initials. The name Nadia appears in 2003, and “Nadia Marcinkova” appears on a manifest for a flight out of Palm Beach in 2004. Then “NM” starts to show up on nearly every manifest for both one of the Gulfstreams and the Lolita Express. While “NM” was generally noted zipping among airports in Palm Beach, Florida, Monterey, California, and New York, she also visited Columbus, Ohio, Newfoundland, and Terceira Island in the Azores. A pilot for Epstein testified that Marcinko had flown with Epstein hundreds of times.

Wow, they sure knew how to exploit the laws, so they could get away with this for so long didn't they.  

This entire article is interesting as it tells how Nadia Marcinko (previously Marcinkova) was brought to the US from Yugoslavia to live with an abusive man more than 30 years her senior when she was only 15 years old.  That was Epstein and she became one of his live-in sex slaves who traveled the world on the fleet of his private planes. And this is just one of the victims.  This is Global Girl as she calls herself today.  Pictured on the right.  

Ideas_Epstein-Marcinkova-817844082.jpg

Edited by pixiii
  • Like 4

https://s9503.pcdn.co/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/alfredo-rodriguez-Epsteins-butler.pdf

Above is a link to the pdf file of Epstein's Butler Alfredo Rodriguez from 2009 where he tried to sell his info on the victims etc for $50,000 (which iirc people commented on how he lost credibility by doing that) but he's now dead anyway, the butler I mean. ;) 

Next is a $100,000 donation made by Epstein in 2003 to string theorists related to the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research in Mumbai (India) - Andrew Strominger of Harvard said that the group in Mumbai would benefit by giving:

the highest intellectual output per dollar of any such group in the world”. A strong collaboration between the Physics Department at Harvard and TIFR is expected to begin when the young string theorist Shiraz Minwalla of Harvard joins the TIFR in 2004.

Wow, amazing what you find online when you really go digging deep.  Look at the original photo without Ghislaine in it.  LOL

https://imgur.com/a/wuTk9zO

And have you seen this little fun website yet?  Six Degrees of Wikipedia - what a gem to play with in seeing how people are connected.  I wouldn't take it as gospel, but it's a fun little thing to have a look at.  

https://www.sixdegreesofwikipedia.com/

Edited by pixiii
  • Like 3

This reminded me of our discussion with people leaving silly reviews in amazon earlier in the thread - Check this one out - look at this review of the book that the fake Ghislaine picture was reading at the time of the photo.  *Queue Twilight Zone Music now*   https://imgur.com/a/mzqTGZD  :lol:  Oh I meant to let you guys know for info on Ray Chandler try her tumblr page. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, susieice said:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/08/23/justice-department-psychologist-removed-epstein-suicide-watch/2101454001/

WASHINGTON–The Justice Department late Friday acknowledged that accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein had been removed from suicide watch prior to his death by a "doctoral-level psychologist" who determined that continued monitoring was "no longer warranted."

The Justice Department said it was limited in what could be disclosed because of three continuing investigations into the death led by the FBI, the department's inspector general and the Bureau of Prisons.

In Friday's letter to lawmakers, Justice re-affirmed that the investigation into Epstein's alleged sex crimes was continuing.

"Although Epstein is deceased, the department's case against anyone who was complicit in his alleged crimes will continue," the letter stated.

I suspect that particular psychologist isnt going to get a good review this year.....

• Like 4

7 hours ago, pixiii said:

Wow, they sure knew how to exploit the laws, so they could get away with this for so long didn't they.  

This entire article is interesting as it tells how Nadia Marcinko (previously Marcinkova) was brought to the US from Yugoslavia to live with an abusive man more than 30 years her senior when she was only 15 years old.  That was Epstein and she became one of his live-in sex slaves who traveled the world on the fleet of his private planes. And this is just one of the victims.  This is Global Girl as she calls herself today.  Pictured on the right.  

Ideas_Epstein-Marcinkova-817844082.jpg

She looks like shes doing ok. Lol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LucidElement said:

She looks like shes doing ok. Lol

Epstein did pay well.  The problem is the children involved were often younger than the legal age of consent for sex.  I would imagine out of the hundreds of victims some are doing well.  It would make for an interesting study to see how the rest fare compared to the general population. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Epstein did pay well.  The problem is the children involved were often younger than the legal age of consent for sex.  I would imagine out of the hundreds of victims some are doing well.  It would make for an interesting study to see how the rest fare compared to the general population. 

I think so too @Gromdor - We're (the public) probably fortunate that Virginia Roberts was brave enough to originally come forward to lash out at Ghislaine Maxwell for her own court case.  Obviously nothing could be done prior in the Epstein court case that finished in 2009, well especially for Roberts.  I would've imagined she'd have been frightened.  To be honest, I'm surprised they didn't kill her in the meantime.  Maybe it was her coming forward and telling her story that helped with her safety.  That and she lives in Australia.  We tend to be ignored a lot down here which makes us feel kinda safe from the rest of the world's dangers.   

• Like 1

11 hours ago, pixiii said:

To think this is what Ghislaine answered with, when asked what she thought of the underage girls:

1566627738271.jpg

Sorry @glorybebe I noticed you put a confused reaction and then realised I forgot to put a link to this and why she was saying it.  My fault sorry! 

This Vanity Fair article has been posted prior in the thread but it's here if you'd like to read further. https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/08/the-mystery-of-ghislaine-maxwell-epstein-enabler 

On the weekends in the 1990s, Maxwell would have her Rollerblades FedExed to Epstein’s island in the Caribbean, and said she got her helicopter’s license so she could transport anyone she liked without pilots knowing who they were. Maxwell also said the island had been completely wired for video; the friend thought that she and Epstein were videotaping everyone on the island as an insurance policy, as blackmail. A source close to Maxwell says she spoke glibly and confidently about getting girls to sexually service Epstein, saying this was simply what he wanted, and describing the way she’d drive around to spas and trailer parks in Florida to recruit them. She would claim she had a phone job for them, “and you’ll make lots of money, meet everyone, and I’ll change your life.” The source continues, “Ghislaine was in love with Jeffrey the way she was in love with her father. She always thought if she just did one more thing for him, to please him, he would marry her.”

Maxwell had one other thing to tell this woman: “When I asked what she thought of the underage girls, she looked at me and said, ‘they’re nothing, these girls. They are trash.’

I was reading through a whole bunch of public comments on the Epstein 4ch message board yesterday on how they feel the elites are keeping a lot of this out of the media.  I tend to agree.  Also, there is speculation on how the Elites that were affiliated with Epstein would be in the hopes that we, the public, will soon forget all about this, if it continues to stay quiet.     

There is a strong belief on there that it's disgusting to think these Elites aren't one bit concerned for the victims, as long as they keep their names out of the media.  I think they'll obviously give us the same story of denial and how they'll claim they never knew Jeffrey Epstein was a sexual predator nightmare.  It's almost predictable. :( 

Edited by pixiii
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, pixiii said:

I hope so....

These are the people I believe need to be charged over this, as they were obviously aware of it but managed to escape with immunity the first time around.  No doubt about it.

Jean-Luc Brunel

Sarah Kellen

Ghislaine Maxwell

They're initials are documented numerous times on the flight logs in the Maxwell vs Guiffre court documents.  The witness statements speak of these 3 people in particular at parties, overseas travel, the planes, the island, the New York apartment, the Paris apartment, New Mexico's Zorro Ranch, Miami mansion......There is no way in he!! should these 3 in particular be allowed to walk free from this.  No matter what.

My real question would be this, Pixiii, are these people all pedophiles or are they being employed to help Epstein operate his bait-and-trap scheme

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

My real question would be this, Pixiii, are these people all pedophiles or are they being employed to help Epstein operate his bait-and-trap scheme

All I can say is that these three in particular knew and participated in obtaining the girls.  Kellen in particular also threatened to take away some of the girl's passports if they did not do as they were told to do (same as Ghislaine).  Brunel was a supplier and participant.  We also know Ghislaine was a participant.  I have not yet read if Kellen was a participant - perhaps @susieice has though?  

• Like 1

21 hours ago, susieice said:

His told his lawyers that he didnt make a suicide attempt, that the ex-cop he was sharing his cell with tried to kill him.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, pixiii said:

@Tiggs did you see this link to the how they got around the FAA policys for recording names of who was traveling on board the jets?  It's in that article linked above (about 3/4 way down)  but to put it into context is the following:

Though Epstein exploits an obscure federal policy that lets private owners hide their movements from the public record, the manifests from hundreds of flights are available

You can click on the obscure federal policy which goes to the FAA site.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, pixiii said:

@Tiggs did you see this link to the how they got around the FAA policys for recording names of who was traveling on board the jets?  It's in that article linked above (about 3/4 way down)  but to put it into context is the following:

You can click on the obscure federal policy which goes to the FAA site.

Believe that’s just the flight tracking ID for the plane, so you can’t track different flights over time using the same ID, using something like planefinder.net

• Thanks 2