Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Gwynbleidd

3 minutes ago, pixiii said:

I was just looking at DynCorp which is a company that has been linked to child trafficking (this crosses over into the Wikileaks emails/Pizzagate/Epstein/NXIVM)  

http://www.globalwhisperer.com/2010/12/wikileaks-cable-reveals-dyncorp-funding-child-sex-slavery-in-afghanistan/

Epstein was caught sharing an FAA tail number with a US military reconnaissance/attack plane that was being used for covert operations in Colombia by US State funded mercenary company, DynCorp Internation at the time  This means that Epstein's helicopter would be able to bypass border security checkpoints and elude law enforcement.  Opening the possibility that Epstein's illegal child trafficking could've been and/or funded by the US Government.  https://archive.vn/HpySt  and also https://archive.vn/s5rCf

See Page 11 here for the Tail Number ........  Here is the database to check for yourself 

Please note that the FAA ID number has been reassigned to a Cessna training plane now.  This apparently means that Epstein was using an FAA ID (aircraft licence plate) at the same time that a US Military aircraft was registered with the same number.  US Bronco registered with tail number N474AW from Oct 21 1997 to May 14 2010.  Epstein's Bell Helicopter was using the same tail number on Aug 6 2002 flying out of Zorro Ranch New Mexico. This is according to documents filed in the US Federal Court in West Palm Beach Florida 2008 (see released documents Aug 2019).

Reveal hidden contents
”Additional Wikileaks cables described the event in terms of “purchasing a service from a child,” emphasizing strategies to convince a journalist not to cover the story in order to not “risk lives.”
Although the email between Mills and Hillary claims “no sex took place,” the tradition of bachabaze in Afghanistan often involves rape, the boys “sold to the highest bidder.” BBC News reports: “The most disturbing thing is what happens after the parties. Often the boys are taken to hotels and sexually abused…There are many people who support this tradition across Afghanistan and many of them are very influential.”” BBC News also interviewed a bacha who reported that:”Sometimes he is gang raped.” Meanwhile CBS News reported described Dyncorp’s “Dancing Afghan Boy Problem.”

DynCorp is owned by Steve Feinberg and there is article after article of DynCorp being involved in child trafficking, I can't believe how many.  Here are a few:

1999 DynCorp International was caught trafficking children for sex slavery in Bosnia

2004 Dyncorp contractors were caught raping and video recording children in Colombia as well as distributing videos for profit

2008 DynCorp was involved in a child kidnapping and prostitution ring

On May 11 2018, Trump named Feinberg to head the President's Intelligence Advisory Board and also check into Cerberus who is the parent company for DynCorp and I'm sure you'll see some names you know already. 

And lastly, here is how DynCorp could have the Israeli/Jewish connection to Epstein through George Krivo.

During my research session, I'm sure I saw where DynCorp has something to do with the US Southern border, but I have to go check for more links.  If I find something I will post it again.  I'm just amazed at how all of these people have been involved with DynCorp in one way or another.  :wacko:

Don't forget KBR All la Dick Cheney who Kathy Obrien talked about in her book Transformation of America. I mean if you read that book a long time ago you know this was already happening. But most said she was crazy and not an MK ultra victim. Now we are seeing she wasn't lying. I recommend read that book to get an overview.

• Like 3

It's not exactly clear, @Tiggs, but they do say "manifests". Could they be saying that out of ignorance? Don't know.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pixiii said:

I was just looking at DynCorp which is a company that has been linked to child trafficking (this crosses over into the Wikileaks emails/Pizzagate/Epstein/NXIVM)  

http://www.globalwhisperer.com/2010/12/wikileaks-cable-reveals-dyncorp-funding-child-sex-slavery-in-afghanistan/

Epstein was caught sharing an FAA tail number with a US military reconnaissance/attack plane that was being used for covert operations in Colombia by US State funded mercenary company, DynCorp International at the time  This means that Epstein's helicopter would be able to bypass border security checkpoints and elude law enforcement.  Opening the possibility that Epstein's illegal child trafficking could've been and/or funded by the US Government.  https://archive.vn/HpySt  and also https://archive.vn/s5rCf

See Page 11 here for the Tail Number ........  Here is the database to check for yourself 

Please note that the FAA ID number has been reassigned to a Cessna training plane now.  This apparently means that Epstein was using an FAA ID (aircraft licence plate) at the same time that a US Military aircraft was registered with the same number.  US Bronco registered with tail number N474AW from Oct 21 1997 to May 14 2010.  Epstein's Bell Helicopter was using the same tail number on Aug 6 2002 flying out of Zorro Ranch New Mexico. This is according to documents filed in the US Federal Court in West Palm Beach Florida 2008 (see released documents Aug 2019).

Reveal hidden contents
”Additional Wikileaks cables described the event in terms of “purchasing a service from a child,” emphasizing strategies to convince a journalist not to cover the story in order to not “risk lives.”
Although the email between Mills and Hillary claims “no sex took place,” the tradition of bachabaze in Afghanistan often involves rape, the boys “sold to the highest bidder.” BBC News reports: “The most disturbing thing is what happens after the parties. Often the boys are taken to hotels and sexually abused…There are many people who support this tradition across Afghanistan and many of them are very influential.”” BBC News also interviewed a bacha who reported that:”Sometimes he is gang raped.” Meanwhile CBS News reported described Dyncorp’s “Dancing Afghan Boy Problem.”

DynCorp is owned by Steve Feinberg and there is article after article of DynCorp being involved in child trafficking, I can't believe how many.  Here are a few:

1999 DynCorp International was caught trafficking children for sex slavery in Bosnia

2004 Dyncorp contractors were caught raping and video recording children in Colombia as well as distributing videos for profit

2008 DynCorp was involved in a child kidnapping and prostitution ring

On May 11 2018, Trump named Feinberg to head the President's Intelligence Advisory Board and also check into Cerberus who is the parent company for DynCorp and I'm sure you'll see some names you know already. 

And lastly, here is how DynCorp could have the Israeli/Jewish connection to Epstein through George Krivo.

During my research session, I'm sure I saw where DynCorp has something to do with the US Southern border, but I have to go check for more links.  If I find something I will post it again.  I'm just amazed at how all of these people have been involved with DynCorp in one way or another.  :wacko:

Edit:  Found the link - an archive so it's captured at the time of publication in case of changes:

https://archive.vn/DhDj8  

OK my mind is officially overloaded with info, time for a break I think.  Happy reading :) 

You go pixiii !!!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

It's not exactly clear, @Tiggs, but they do say "manifests". Could they be saying that out of ignorance? Don't know.

I think it's a slightly confusing sentence, tbh.

I'll walk you through my interpretation: From the Wired article (color coding mine)

Though Epstein exploits an obscure federal policy that lets private owners hide their movements from the public record, the manifests from hundreds of flights are available—and they clearly show the names of the celebrities, from Alan Dershowitz to Bill Clinton, linked to Epstein.

Marcinko’s flights are somewhat harder to pin down, as girls in Epstein’s circle were often recorded only by first names or initials. The name Nadia appears in 2003, and “Nadia Marcinkova” appears on a manifest for a flight out of Palm Beach in 2004. Then “NM” starts to show up on nearly every manifest for both one of the Gulfstreams and the Lolita Express.

Things to note:

1. The flight information is hidden from the public (If it wasn't, they'd have the full list of flights the plane(s) had made).
2. They don't have a full set of flight manifests.
3. The manifests they do have, don't always have full names.

So -- on the basis that I'd expect a plane manifest registered at an airport to have at least full names -- and as those wouldn't be available to the general public anyway -- then I'm assuming what they actually have are the pilots logbooks from the court document drop.

TL/DR -- What I think that sentence is saying is "We don't know everywhere the jet went, but we do have some details"

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, susieice said:

rYou go pixiii !!!

What yous are missing is DynCorp is a cover story. They actually help our military and our Gov is paying them to to do it. They are the fall guys to say the least. Blaming DynCorp and KBR is like blaming our own military. They work hand and hand. You have to look deeper. In other words if you are going to Blame DynCorp and KBR then you must blame our military also because who do you think feeds the military and works right with them?

Edited by Truthseeker007

Whats everyone betting on with Prince Andrew?

I`m going for he knew Epstein was running a brothel for `alternative desires` but that the Prince isn't a paedo. Instead, I`m going for him being a transvestite behind the scenes. Same for Bill Clinton. And both of them, along with 100s of other high profile people were wide open to blackmail from Epstein which is how he climbed so high in society.

I`m also going for the CIA moving in their assassin guy disguised as a prison officer to make sure he couldnt expose the dirty laundry of all those people.

Edited by RabidMongoose
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

What yous are missing is DynCorp is a cover story. They actually help our military and our Gov is paying them to to do it. They are the fall guys to say the least. Blaming DynCorp and KBR is like blaming our own military. They work hand and hand. You have to look deeper. In other words if you are going to Blame DynCorp and KBR then you must blame our military also because who do you think feeds the military and works right with them?

Not necessarily. They do a lot for the military. So does Halliburton. That doesn't mean that certain higher ups or employees couldn't be doing some sidelining. From one of pixiii's links...

An investigation is on-going, disciplinary actions were taken against DynCorp leaders in Afghanistan, we are also aware of proposals for new procedures, such as stationing a military officer at RTCs, that have been introduced for consideration. (Note: Placing military officers to oversee contractor operations at RTCs is not legally possible under the currentDynCorp contract.) Beyond remedial actions taken, we still hope the matter will not be blown out of proportion, an outcome which would not be good for either the U.S. or Afghanistan.

From another...

Some 200,000 to 250,000 contractor employees are working in Iraq and Afghanistan, sometimes outnumbering U.S. troops. These employees, experts say, are more likely than members of the military to frequent brothels or to be traffickers, because of more freedom of movement and less strict controls on their time.

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton presenting last year’s human trafficking report. “We have to ensure that our policies live up to our ideals,” she said at the unveiling of this year’s report.But when these employees commit crimes in war zones they have proven to be a law enforcement challenge because of strapped investigative resources and a legal loophole for some contractors.

Yet few other crimes have received the attention sex trafficking has from the highest levels of government.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, susieice said:

Epstein was caught sharing an FAA tail number with a US military reconnaissance/attack plane that was being used for covert operations in Colombia by US State funded mercenary company, DynCorp International at the time 

https://steemit.com/epstein/@krnel/epstein-connection-to-cia-and-dyncorp

The sex trafficking network has connections to the CIA and DynCorp. A special report on Occurrences: Foreign and Domestic identified Epstein's suspected trafficking vehicle, a small plane, which had the "same tail number as a State department Bronco used under contract by DynCorp."This is the same plane that was involve din DynCorp sex trafficking of minors in the Balkans.

During the Persian Gulf War, it was DynCorp employees, not soldiers, who serviced and rearmed American combat choppers, and it's DynCorp's people, not military personnel, who late last year began "forward deploying" equipment and ammunition to the Middle East in preparation for war with Iraq.

It stands to reason that the CIA was involved in sex trafficking as part of their operations at the time, possibly for their own operatives or other soldiers who had these perverted predilections. The operation may have been multi-national, with who knows how many planes trafficking girls in various areas of the world for sexual exploitation by the powerful rich or military men.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

I`m going for he knew Epstein was running a brothel for `alternative desires` but that the Prince isn't a paedo. Instead, I`m going for him being a transvestite behind the scenes. Same for Bill Clinton. And both of them, along with 100s of other high profile people were wide open to blackmail from Epstein which is how he climbed so high in society.

I`m also going for the CIA moving in their assassin guy disguised as a prison officer to make sure he couldnt expose the dirty laundry of all those people.

I'm thinking the Prince participated in activities with underage girls and came here to do so. In the public mind he would be considered a paedo as you spell it over there. The general public isn't into proper definitions. It seems Prince Andrew is concerned about ever returning to the US. I'd link the Sun too but for some reason the links get blocked.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7388847/Duke-Yorks-fears-drawn-civil-proceedings-against-estate-Jeffrey-Epstein.html

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

Barr has made himself deeply involved in what is now 4 different Federal investigations into Epstein's death.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/23/us/politics/william-barr-jeffrey-epstein.html

Mr. Barr is personally overseeing the four federal inquiries into the matter and is briefed on them multiple times a day. In less than two weeks, he suspended the two prison employees who guarded Mr. Epstein the night he died, transferred the warden and found a new permanent director for the Bureau of Prisons. He stayed apprised of the autopsy and was alerted that the coroner would officially rule the death a suicide. And federal prosecutors in New York have subpoenaed more than a dozen prison officials and employees as the fast-moving investigation into Mr. Epstein’s death intensifies.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, susieice said:

Barr has made himself deeply involved in what is now 4 different Federal investigations into Epstein's death.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/23/us/politics/william-barr-jeffrey-epstein.html

Mr. Barr is personally overseeing the four federal inquiries into the matter and is briefed on them multiple times a day. In less than two weeks, he suspended the two prison employees who guarded Mr. Epstein the night he died, transferred the warden and found a new permanent director for the Bureau of Prisons. He stayed apprised of the autopsy and was alerted that the coroner would officially rule the death a suicide. And federal prosecutors in New York have subpoenaed more than a dozen prison officials and employees as the fast-moving investigation into Mr. Epstein’s death intensifies.

He has to.  He was literally the guy in charge of jailing Epstein and taking care of him as head of the DoJ.  Firing and disciplining the people under him that failed is the only way for him to make sure he keeps his job.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

He has to.  He was literally the guy in charge of jailing Epstein and taking care of him as head of the DoJ.  Firing and disciplining the people under him that failed is the only way for him to make sure he keeps his job.

That's right, and I think he should be fired, too. I said in the other while Epstein was still alive, that the AG, who is I charge of all federal prisons, should have two marshals right with Epstein 24/7 because these mysterious suicides can happen.

Barr should have thought the event might happen, frankly. Maybe Barr was paid off, too

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

And for those that can't afford to buy the whole book here is the whole book for free. Learning it is hard.lol!

http://bibliotecapleyades.lege.net/sociopolitica/transformation/transformation.htm#contents

TRANCE-FORMATION OF AMERICA

Is this the same Cathy O'Brien that was the Govt sex slave supplied to Hillary Clinton back early 80's or late 70's?    

edit:  And nobody believed her because the media called her a kook and made sure they took her credibility away at every turn. She was married to a guy who was also selling Cathy's daughter as sex slave too if this is the same one?

Edited by pixiii
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, susieice said:

I'm thinking the Prince participated in activities with underage girls and came here to do so. In the public mind he would be considered a paedo as you spell it over there. The general public isn't into proper definitions. It seems Prince Andrew is concerned about ever returning to the US. I'd link the Sun too but for some reason the links get blocked.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7388847/Duke-Yorks-fears-drawn-civil-proceedings-against-estate-Jeffrey-Epstein.html

Omg Prince Andrew is an idiot.  I cannot think of a nicer word for this guy right now.

He must be guilty as he!!, otherwise he'd have nothing to FEAR.  :rolleyes:  

• Like 3

15 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

Why, you taking bets? :lol:

I'm willing to bet Prince Andrew's fetish definitely had something to do with toe sucking.  (Even Virginia Roberts mentioned it in the documents released this month!) LOL

• Haha 3

U.S. State Department Tied To Child Trafficking Operation With Epstein

Well, I've come across a page that has been scrubbed from the "western" websites on the internet, however, I've saved a copy of it from the archive and you can see it here (just zoom in on the picture so you can read the entire article).  https://imgur.com/a/ds9dLC7

OR, I did manage to find another copy and no it's not a western website at all, surprise surprise.  It's from our friends in Syria.  https://friendsforsyria.com/2019/07/21/u-s-state-department-tied-to-child-trafficking-operation-with-epstein/  

Sooooo, following this trail of info from that article, I go to the source/videos and get this.... https://newspunch.com/u-s-state-department-child-trafficking-epstein/  Now, isn't that annoying.  But on the bright side, at least someone was able to get that article up and archived before it was taken down by the powers that be. 

This article also relates to the DynCorp connection in Bosnia here titled,  Outside the Law https://archive.is/TfI78

This article is related to the Army General who was a former VP at DynCorp who, well, just read for yourself sorry. Too heartbreaking. https://archive.is/yekTU and here https://www.armytimes.com/news/your-army/2019/05/02/trial-postponed-for-retired-army-two-star-facing-charges-of-rape-and-incest/

I'm sorry that's all I've got on that line of info right now.  

• Like 2

Someone has found a copy of the Rates I guess I'd call it here in Australia - but perhaps property taxes you'd call it in the US.  It's a copy of the Zorro Ranch Property Taxes I believe (for this year).

This is the picture here >> https://imgur.com/a/bQxfdsM

However, the address on the account points to here >> https://imgur.com/a/97tpQS2  (The big orange roofed building which is a shopping centre of sorts, with nail salon, souvenir shops, jewelry stores etc etc. 

Interestingly though, people have checked on the the address of Cypress, Inc 9100 Havensight 15/16, St Thomas VI 00802 is the Owner's name and mailing address on the bill.  After checking the Secretary of State's office for corporate registration of an entity named "Cypress, Inc" in the Virgin Islands, Florida, New York, New Mexico and for tax purposes, Delaware.

And the results give nothing.  Even through Google, DuckDuckGo, Yandex search, all nothing.  Someone even tried the IRS Gov site, nothing.  Therefore, people are wondering whatever agency is paying the taxes and is the actual owner of that New Mexico ranch is hiding very hard.  Therefore, people are beginning to wonder what agency is paying the taxes and is the actual owner of that New Mexico ranch is hiding very hard.

I also found some nice pictures of the ranch that a kind person from 4chan went out and took that I hadn't seen before in the msm.  It looks like a huge place for a single residence :o 

This one is of the double front gate to the Ranch, a side-on view of the Ranch where the mansion is up on the hill, two of those pics, one closer than the other.  Another pic of what the person said looked to be a crater rim but then at second glance seems to be a stone or rock wall of sorts that lines up perfectly over the top of the hills.  Anyway, I hope this gives people some more insight into this Zorro Ranch a little bit more.  This is apparently where we discussed earlier in the thread, Epstein wanting to have large amounts of females impregnated to have his offspring at this Ranch. :wacko:

Zorro Road sign

Front Gate to Ranch

Mansion up on hill

Mansion a bit closer

Strange Rock or Stone Wall along hills on Ranch

Anyway, that's all I've got for now.  Will be back in a while :) 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, pixiii said:

Why, you taking bets? :lol:

I'm willing to bet Prince Andrew's fetish definitely had something to do with toe sucking.  (Even Virginia Roberts mentioned it in the documents released this month!) LOL

Yuck, images of him paying to suck 100s of toes spring to mind.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

Yuck, images of him paying to suck 100s of toes spring to mind.

LOL I just found this oldie but goodie from the biggest gossip rag around.....The National Enquirer 

https://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/world-exclusive-prince-andrew-sex-slave-caught-video/  

To think this was in the news back in 2015....And he had the audacity to say last week: I did not suspect Epstein's behaviour :lol:

• Haha 1

Looking way back to 1986 this old newspaper clipping front page news of Ghislaine Maxwell and Robert Maxwell vs an MP in a Blackmail plot to do with spanking and underage sexual acts.  I don't think Ghislaine is a stranger to any of this behaviour actually. 

https://caucus99percent.com/content/epstein-procurer-ghislaine-maxwells-1986-frontpage-political-sex-scandal 

1562852926906.gif

• Like 2

4 hours ago, pixiii said:

Someone has found a copy of the Rates I guess I'd call it here in Australia - but perhaps property taxes you'd call it in the US.  It's a copy of the Zorro Ranch Property Taxes I believe (for this year).

This is the picture here >> https://imgur.com/a/bQxfdsM

However, the address on the account points to here >> https://imgur.com/a/97tpQS2  (The big orange roofed building which is a shopping centre of sorts, with nail salon, souvenir shops, jewelry stores etc etc. 

Interestingly though, people have checked on the the address of Cypress, Inc 9100 Havensight 15/16, St Thomas VI 00802 is the Owner's name and mailing address on the bill.  After checking the Secretary of State's office for corporate registration of an entity named "Cypress, Inc" in the Virgin Islands, Florida, New York, New Mexico and for tax purposes, Delaware.

And the results give nothing.  Even through Google, DuckDuckGo, Yandex search, all nothing.  Someone even tried the IRS Gov site, nothing.  Therefore, people are wondering whatever agency is paying the taxes and is the actual owner of that New Mexico ranch is hiding very hard.  Therefore, people are beginning to wonder what agency is paying the taxes and is the actual owner of that New Mexico ranch is hiding very hard.

I also found some nice pictures of the ranch that a kind person from 4chan went out and took that I hadn't seen before in the msm.  It looks like a huge place for a single residence :o 

This one is of the double front gate to the Ranch, a side-on view of the Ranch where the mansion is up on the hill, two of those pics, one closer than the other.  Another pic of what the person said looked to be a crater rim but then at second glance seems to be a stone or rock wall of sorts that lines up perfectly over the top of the hills.  Anyway, I hope this gives people some more insight into this Zorro Ranch a little bit more.  This is apparently where we discussed earlier in the thread, Epstein wanting to have large amounts of females impregnated to have his offspring at this Ranch. :wacko:

Zorro Road sign

Front Gate to Ranch

Mansion up on hill

Mansion a bit closer

Strange Rock or Stone Wall along hills on Ranch

Anyway, that's all I've got for now.  Will be back in a while :) 

Wow, there are so many coincidences in this Epstein case. 

Just found this info on a lady called Stacey E Plaskett. who is a Democratic Congresswoman.  She has a suite in the same shopping centre as the address that's managing Zorro Ranch.  I wonder if she manages Cypress. :unsure2:

St. Thomas Office

9100 Havensight
Port of Sale Mall, Suite 22
St. Thomas, VI 00802

Small world huh?

She received donations from Epstein and decided that it's unlikely that she'd return them.....https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/08/congresswoman-to-keep-contribution-from-accused-child-molester-epstein.html

But then, the next day she decided that she would donate them..... https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/09/democratic-congresswoman-will-return-jeffrey-epstein-donation.html

Decisions, decisions..... :rolleyes: 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, pixiii said:

Small world huh?

St. Thomas has very few options for high end office space, or office space at all really, so its not a surprise that the two are in the same building.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

St. Thomas has very few options for high end office space, or office space at all really, so its not a surprise that the two are in the same building.

In that case, it makes it a very small world. Literally! ;) 

• Like 2