Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Gwynbleidd

On 10/18/2019 at 9:11 PM, susieice said:

Epstein seems to have been able to talk people out of property. This may be the only hard assets he really had. He was only known to have one client and that was Les Wexner. I believe Epstein was also given a parcel of the land Wexner had his estate on in Ohio. He took that artist there. She's linked here too. Wall St traders said they didn't know anyone who was actually a client of Epstein and they didn't know where his money came from.

Where in Ohio? Do i need to do some sleuthing......lol

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, skliss said:

Here you go skliss. New Albany, Ohio.

https://www.businessinsider.com/epstein-accuser-victorias-secret-les-wenxer-new-albany-assault-2019-10

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, skliss said:

What would be cool is if the buyer exposes all that. "Look what we found! Check out these crazy tunnels!" Id do it just to show the world i didnt put in tunnels, they were already here.

Who knows what all they could find cleaning that place up. :P

• Like 1

Prince Andrew joined in an orgy with Jeffrey Epstein and nine girls at billionaire paedophile's private island, accuser claims in court papershttps://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7595709/Prince-Andrew-joined-orgy-Jeffrey-Epstein-nine-girls-accuser-claimed.html

Haven't been on lately.  Didn't see this posted yet...

• Like 3

Thanks glorybebe. I just knew the documentary existed and would air tonight. Looking, I'm surprised to see that Newsweek did a piece about it.

https://www.newsweek.com/jeffrey-epstein-prince-andrew-documentary-orgy-1466648

Of course the NY Post has it.

https://nypost.com/2019/10/21/jeffrey-epstein-accuser-we-had-orgy-with-prince-andrew-when-i-was-18/

Even way more surprised that Yahoo has published an Epstein article.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/detective-says-epstein-could-reach-135404482.html

Edited by susieice
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, susieice said:

Darn, I just flew in and out of Columbus on my recent trip. Could have made a side trip...lol

I remember the story,  I just didn't realize it was in ohio.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, susieice said:

Who knows what all they could find cleaning that place up. :P

Hopefully no actual skeletons in the closets!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, glorybebe said:

Prince Andrew joined in an orgy with Jeffrey Epstein and nine girls at billionaire paedophile's private island, accuser claims in court papershttps://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7595709/Prince-Andrew-joined-orgy-Jeffrey-Epstein-nine-girls-accuser-claimed.html

Haven't been on lately.  Didn't see this posted yet...

I was reluctant to give this one a "like" because...just...eeeewwwwwww!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Salvatore Gravano, the Mafioso who turned on his boss, John Gotti, talks about Epstein and Clinton. Gravano spent time in MMC and says Epstein could have killed himself. He doesn't think someone else murdered him.

https://nypost.com/2019/10/21/mob-rat-sammy-the-bull-gravano-talks-about-jeffrey-epstein/

“It don’t take long to kill yourself, if he hung himself. I don’t believe anybody killed him. I think he knew it was over … and he took himself out,’’ the former Gambino crime family mobster said of the 66-year-old accused sex trafficker’s death in August.

• Like 1

A law firm is seeking $100,000 from Epstein's estate in legal fees for work it did after Epstein's suicide.

https://nypost.com/2019/10/21/it-cost-over-100k-to-criminally-defend-jeffrey-epstein-after-his-death/

White-shoe law firm Steptoe & Johnson — who employed five lawyers to rep the 66-year-old financier– is seeking payment for $104,382 in legal fees from Epstein’s estate for work it did the month after the convicted pedophile hanged himself in a Lower Manhattan jail cell Aug. 10.

• Like 1

On 10/21/2019 at 2:01 AM, Desertrat56 said:

I think it is even further up the food chain that that.  There is a small group who control the world politically and financially and they do not have a name.

Do you mean with connections to the Rothschild's - that kinda level?  

Or maybe the Bildeberg level - but I'd put them perhaps a level down one than the Rothschilds.   There's something weird about those Rothschilds.  Probably because they're so mysterious and rather private.  But have definitely got their fingers in many many pies throughout the world.  Practically every main bank in the world for each country is owned by them except for a few countries nowadays I believe.  

Edited by Gwynbleidd
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, skliss said:

Hah! Yes that would be awesome @skliss!!  You could get a drone and fly it over Wexner's joint and grab exclusive intel :lol:

• Haha 2

The documentary aired and from what the Sun published it was pretty much about Guiffre and what she said happened on Little St James. In the links above it does mention that after she was admitted to the hospital for internal bleeding. It also talked about Peter Mandelson and his relationship to Epstein. The Sun blocks links so I'll copy.

https://www.************/news/10185203/epstein-slave-graded-sex-prince-andrew-documentary/

A SEX trafficking victim of Jeffrey Epstein has said she felt like she was being "graded" after she had sex with Prince Andrew.

According to Channel 4’s Dispatches documentary The Prince And the Paedophile, Ms Roberts was brought to London by Epstein in 2001, when she was 17, and met the Prince at a house in Belgravia.

So she handed her own camera to Epstein, who took an infamous photo of Andrew with his hand around her.

She alleges that moments after the photo was taken, she and the Prince went into a bedroom and bathroom, where they had sex.

According to a sworn testimony unearthed by the documentary she said Epstein told her the next day: “You did well, the Prince had fun.”

And she claimed that she had been paid $15,000 “for what I had done and keeping my mouth shut about what I had done with the Prince”.

Ms Roberts said she had sex three times with the Prince - the others being at Epstein's house in Manhattan and at his the last of which private Caribbean island Little St James.

Dispatches revisited evidence Ms Roberts gave a Florida court in 2015 about the third alleged encounter.

She said at the time: "Epstein, Andy, approximately eight other young girls and I had sex together.

"The other girls all seemed and appeared to be under the age of 18 and didn’t really speak English.

"Epstein laughed about the fact they couldn’t really communicate, saying that they are the ‘easiest’ girls to get along with.”

As a result of being "physically abused" at Epstein’s sex parties, Ms Roberts was admitted to hospital with internal bleeding. She battled her injuries for weeks before she sought help at New York's Presbyterian Hospital and records seen by Dispatches show that she was admitted there on July 9 2001.

The programme also revealed that then Business Secretary Peter Mandelson phoned Epstein, who was in jail for sex offences at the time, to ask for help setting up a meeting with the boss of JP Morgan bank.

Edited by susieice
  • Sad 1

I'm currently reading the forum and listening to that Sky News doco on Prince Andrew you posted thanks Susie - it's good stuff!  

https://www.thechronicle.com.au/news/prince-andrew-was-epstein-trophy/3859772/

Prince Andrew was Epstein ‘trophy’

"Jeffrey collected people. He was almost addicted to collecting important people," Lady Victoria Hervey said in a new documentary about the two men, The Prince and The Paedophile, according to the UK's Metro.

I think we were all pretty aware that Epstein didn't really think of Prince Andrew as a "friend".   It's kinda sad as from what we've seen, Prince Andrew didn't have many friends but thought of Epstein as one.  Great example of keeping bad company.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, susieice said:

As a result of being "physically abused" at Epstein’s sex parties, Ms Roberts was admitted to hospital with internal bleeding. She battled her injuries for weeks before she sought help at New York's Presbyterian Hospital and records seen by Dispatches show that she was admitted there on July 9 2001.

This is horrifying isn't it?  The good thing is, there's actual records.  Thank god Virginia went there to be checked out. These people were animals.  :( 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

38 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

This is horrifying isn't it?  The good thing is, there's actual records.  Thank god Virginia went there to be checked out. These people were animals.  :( 

They sure were. Those poor girls. I doubt Virginia was the only one who ever had physical injuries during all this abuse. She said the 8 girls on the island with Andrew and Epstein were younger than her and she was 18. They couldn't even speak English. Probably couldn't understand it either.

I've been looking and can't find much more about the documentary that aired tonight in Britain. Hopefully someone will put it up on YouTube or something. It may take awhile. 

• Like 1

In an aside, just because it has been infuriating me the past weeks is how the whole Epstein scandal has vanished from most media under impeachment talk.

It is enough to make me ponder the notion of conspiracies.

I am not even sure I am joking.

• Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

In an aside, just because it has been infuriating me the past weeks is how the whole Epstein scandal has vanished from most media under impeachment talk.

It is enough to make me ponder the notion of conspiracies.

I am not even sure I am joking.

We completely understand @Not A Rockstar as I think we've been feeling the same way.  :(  

It's amazing how things get swept under the rug so fast in the hopes the "normies" will forget. 

• Like 2

https://headlinezpro.com/ex-model-accuses-jeffrey-epsteins-modeling-agent-pal-jean-luc-brunel-of-rape/

Does this article read really weird to you guys?   What I mean is, as if it's written by someone whose first language is not English......

I felt like it was a little hard to read. 

A ragged model has publicly accused modeling agent Jean-Luc Brunel of raping her — announcing she only came forward to police after seeing him linked to the Jeffrey Epstein intercourse-ring scandal.

The Canadian claimed in an interview with CBS Info that Brunel — who has been accused of scouting younger girls for Epstein — spiked her drink when she went to his Paris dwelling after a evening clubbing in 1987.

It's about this: 

Ex-model accuses Jeffrey Epstein’s modeling agent pal Jean-Luc Brunel of rape

She's a "ragged" ex model apparently.  I didn't know whether to laugh or feel offended on her behalf! :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

She's a "ragged" ex model apparently.  I didn't know whether to laugh or feel offended on her behalf! :lol:

Perhaps he meant "enraged"?

Or not....

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

We completely understand @Not A Rockstar as I think we've been feeling the same way.  :(  

It's amazing how things get swept under the rug so fast in the hopes the "normies" will forget. 

Seeing the many links and quotes in this topic give me hope SOMEONE out there is still doing their job and ignoring DC for the while.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Not A Rockstar said:

Seeing the many links and quotes in this topic give me hope SOMEONE out there is still doing their job and ignoring DC for the while.

Everyday we search for anything we can find that's being published Rockstar. The NY and Florida press are still pretty active with the case. The trials are taking place in NY. England is also very active concerning Prince Andrew. Will be watching for what France does. Apple podcasts are running a series and they're put in here too as the podcasts are released. Not much of anything from major media networks, which is why I was surprised today to see articles from Newsweek and Yahoo. Once in a while they pop up. I wonder how Barr's investigations are going and if we will ever hear anything.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Gwynbleidd said:

I vote for offended. What does he mean she's ragged? Maybe Rockstar got it right and he doesn't know how to spell. That sounds like something Brunel would say to try and belittle her.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, susieice said:

What does he mean she's ragged? Maybe Rockstar got it right and he doesn't know how to spell.

I really don't know you guys, but I do know one thing for sure....this article is pretty "ragged".  :lol:

Get a load of how this is written (and I thought I wrote bad!) :unsure2:

“‘Enact you desire a drink’ and I said, ‘tremendous, why no longer,’” the girl, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, claimed Brunel asked.

“Then I don’t be acutely aware anything. He had drugged my drink,” she instructed CBS. “The next ingredient I be acutely aware became as soon as waking up in his bed and he became as soon as beside me.

“He became as soon as slumbering and I became as soon as naked. And I became as soon as wondering how I purchased there.”

After getting dressed, she tried to leave the dwelling — claiming she would possibly per chance presumably well presumably no longer gather the front door and as an different called a pal in a dread.

“I said to him, ‘It’s most lifelike to come lend a hand gather me, but I will be able to’t gather the door, but I discovered the window. I’ll jump from the window and you resolve me,’” she recalled announcing.

“He said, ‘No, it’s worship four stories up.’ Fortunately he became as soon as there to soundless me down and all the pieces — because I would own jumped,” she instructed CBS of the suppose she felt at that moment.

“I do know I became as soon as raped. I do know that,” she insisted.

The friend she had called, only named as Rafiq, recalled how the girl became as soon as “afraid” and “apprehensive” when he quiet her.

“She became as soon as white — no longer even gentle, she became as soon as white,” he instructed CBS. “You by no formula forget the expression for your friend’s face when one thing worship that happens.”

The ragged model said she straight away instructed her friend all the pieces she can be acutely aware — but did no longer trek to the authorities.

“I didn’t trek to the police — I upright fundamental to forget all the pieces,” she instructed CBS.

Alternatively, she became as soon as sooner or later compelled to come lend a hand forward after seeing Brunel linked to the sickening Epstein scandal, and she or he has now given a signed affidavit of her allegations to French police, CBS said.

“If he’s serene doing it and we’re in 2019 what number of girls has he done this to? Per chance they’ll sooner or later listen to us and he’ll sooner or later be stopped,” she instructed the role.

Brunel — credited with discovering supermodels worship Christy Turlington and Milla Jovovich — is now in his 70s and believed to be in Brazil.

He has consistently denied the allegations towards him, with his attorney Corinne Dreyfus-Schmidt additionally insisting he “is no longer on the crawl” and is “on the disposal of the authorities.”

I honestly feel like this is the most RAGGEDLY written article I've ever seen in my life.  I can't stop laughing now. :lol:  

• Haha 2