Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Gwynbleidd

I found this article released today about the Finders and Pizzagate. One question, why the big empty gap where the reponse of a child named Mary should be? There are a lot of open gaps in this article. Is that what everyone else is seeing too?

Seems like this will start being brought up again.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/7x53vg/the-finders-cult-from-the-80s-was-patient-zero-for-epstein-and-pizzagate-conspiracies

The FBI just released new documents about 'The Finders,' which conspiracy theorists think was a CIA-linked child abuse cult. But were The Finders just misunderstood?

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, susieice said:

Good article! It occurred to me while I was reading it....how do we know Robach wasn't the one who leaked it? Maybe out of frustration the she was talking about. She had "the scoop" before anyone else and didn't get the credit. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, skliss said:

Good article! It occurred to me while I was reading it....how do we know Robach wasn't the one who leaked it? Maybe out of frustration the she was talking about. She had "the scoop" before anyone else and didn't get the credit. 

She may have. I keep messing up her name. So many of them to try and remember right now! 

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, susieice said:

I found this article released today about the Finders and Pizzagate. One question, why the big empty gap where the reponse of a child named Mary should be? There are a lot of open gaps in this article. Is that what everyone else is seeing too?

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/7x53vg/the-finders-cult-from-the-80s-was-patient-zero-for-epstein-and-pizzagate-conspiracies

The FBI just released new documents about 'The Finders,' which conspiracy theorists think was a CIA-linked child abuse cult. But were The Finders just misunderstood?

Maybe the pics of the reports aren't showing for you? They were there when I read it. Try the link again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, skliss said:

Maybe the pics of the reports aren't showing for you? They were there when I read it. Try the link again.

I'm glad you can see them. I tried several times and even went back to where I found the link and opened it there. All I'm getting are big gaps all through the article. I can't figure out why.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, skliss said:

21 minutes ago, susieice said:

Ladies, Thank you both for the ongoing updates. skliss that's an excellent point, Robach could very well be the leaker.  

• Like 2

Tried to save it and post but it says it's the wrong kind of file. I'm not great at this stuff. If you can walk me thru it I can try again. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, skliss said:

They didn't shy away from laying it out there.

Yeah we just  let it all hang out here say it as it comes out :P 

13 hours ago, skliss said:

What perked my ears up is somewhere at the beginning Virginia says something about so many people she can't name.

Yes!  That made my ears perk up too.  I thought she's probably holding those names back for the court case.  Also, those other names could possibly be the ones in that next document drop that the John Doe was fighting against having it released to the public.  :D 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, susieice said:

I don't get the big gaps Susie - but I do see gaps in the redacted part of the document that Vice has put in.  If you want to see the complete unredacted file it's in the Finder Cult thread. Oops I beg your pardon, it's only the Tallahassee Police Investigative Report that is unredacted in this link:  

Did you watch the doco on it?  OMG.  That was a very well put together doco going over all of these reports from beginning to end and how the three different States/Depts ended up realising it was the same group that they were investigating and didn't know about it.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, skliss said:

That is actually a perfect cover isn't it?  Oh well done @skliss that's a great angle on that.  Now she gets the "scoop"  by leaking it herself!  Genius really! :lol: 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, susieice said:

It was a well done interview with at least part of it done in New York by Epstein's mansion. Courtney Wild was very open too in what she said. I wonder if 60 Minutes will ever show this in the US.

Probably not.  It'd be too much for mainstream viewers to absorb.  They'd get too panicked and the US would descend into sheer anarchy if they knew the truth about all of this OR they'd simply say that's a conspiracy theory.  It's easier for them to call people names and write it off as a conspiracy, than it is to actually take the time to understand what's really going on.  Remember, they're Sheeple and they have to be spoon fed in little amounts or they'll choke.  :lol:

Example:  My Mother In Law in Scottsdale had absolutely no idea who Epstein was and had no idea Trump or Clinton had anything to do with him.  Some people just go about their lives completely ignorant to what's actually happening.  It's not necessarily a bad thing.  I think they're happier not to know about these things, but when they do, it comes as a bit of a shock.  The problem is, ignoring this is actually going on, doesn't help to prevent it long term.  

Edited by Gwynbleidd
  • Like 3

This guy is a lunatic.  https://www.news.com.au/technology/online/security/john-mcafee-says-jeffrey-epstein-was-probably-murdered/news-story/5f80ebd33a5075d1c9e840135e0e5e89

He's so dramatic....seriously.  I die laughing everytime I see something about him and what he says is just....yeah.  LOL  This is what happens when you do too many drugs folks! :lol:

John McAfee says Jeffrey Epstein didn’t commit suicide

Sex, gun and drug-fuelled antivirus mogul John McAfee is on the run again — months after a court found him liable for “torture and murder”.

John McAfee doesn’t believe Jeffrey Epstein killed himself.

But the antivirus software creator, murder suspect, international fugitive and 2020 presidential candidate has denied an internet conspiracy theory that he is on a mission to take down the “deep state”.

McAfee, who has been on the run from US authorities on his yacht since January and claims the CIA “has attempted to collect us”, spoke to news.com.au on Wednesday from an undisclosed location inside a “communications Faraday cage with signal jammers and multiple VPNs”.

“I can’t tell you where I am,” the 74-year-old said via a barely working phone connection ahead of a planned video-link appearance at the StartCon event in Sydney later this month. “I cannot do that. We carry no telephones with us anymore, we carry no electronics.”

Like...what the heck?  

My husband follows him on Twitter simply for the laughs.  :lol:

It was rumoured this guy was the one who was Rusty Shackleford uploading all of his high tech drone videos onto youtube.  I guess it could be him.  He'd certainly be able to afford it and he could anchor his yacht nearby and fly it around easily.  He's very tech savvy so the internet is taken care of.  And now he's wanted again by the feds, he's gone "dark".  :lol:

Edited by Gwynbleidd
  • Like 1

On Thursday's radio program, Glenn Beck and Stu Burguiere compared the way ABC and CBS treated the staffer who blew the whistle on the spiked Epstein story, to how the same networks are insisting that the Trump-Ukraine whistleblower's identity must be protected at all costs.

Hypocrits, the lot of em.  

https://www.theblaze.com/glenn-radio/cbs-fires-staffer-who-blew-whistle-on-abcs-epstein-cover-up

"ABC may be schizophrenic," Glenn said. "They were talking about how whistleblowers must be protected. You have to protect the whistleblower ... he could lose his job ... and anybody who names a whistleblower, they're bad people. Well, yesterday, we found out through a whistleblower that ABC was not releasing all the information they had on Epstein for some 'journalistic' reason.
Well, what did they do? They found out who that whistleblower was ... and so CBS fired him."

What down and dirty behaviour.  Well if this doesn't spell it out for everyday people, that they pick and choose what they want to report on, then those everyday people shall remain as sheep. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Well, McAfee is a character! I knew nothing about his story. Wonder if he was responsible for the neighbors murder?  Either he's right about what's going on or he's totally paranoid. Will have to keep an eye out for stories about him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What are the odds that McAfee really is Rusty Shackleford?

• Haha 1

Epstein is showing up everywhere.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/11/the-epstein-didnt-kill-himself-meme-has-gone-mainstream.html

Now, nearly three months later, the conspiracy theory is back with a little less sincerity and a lot more irony. And what started last month as an online meme has begun to spill into the real world, where normies at college football games and craft breweries are reminding everyone who will listen that “Epstein didn’t kill himself.”

The meme had gone mainstream. Conservatives latched on to it a little tighter than liberals, in part because of the Clinton connection to Epstein, the revelation that ABC News buried a scoop about Epstein’s crimes years ago, and the notion that, as TownHall.com’s Kurt Schlichter wrote, the meme is “a way of demonstrating our wokeness to the corruption, the incompetence, and the staggering ineptitude of those who presume to posture themselves as our betters.”

Still, the meme seems to have largely avoided getting caught in the partisan muck. Not just because Epstein’s relationship with Trump gives liberals something to meme about, too, but because the conspiracy hinges on a distrust of the ruling class that the left and the right share.

A college student in Alabama, speaking to the media ahead of Trump’s appearance at a Saturday football game, seemed to praise the president before dropping an “Epstein didn’t kill himself.” Conservatives amplified the video, but cut off the end, when the student takes off his Trump button and drops it on the ground.

"Epstein didn’t kill himself” began feeling less like a subversive accusation than a cornball troll. Soon it was showing up in completely apolitical places, like college football pregame shows and basketball games.

The meme was no longer confined to online images. A sign with the slogan was hung from a California freeway. John McAfee announced plans for a new crypto coin called “Epstein didn’t kill himself.” And on Friday, Rod Webber, a New Hampshire man with a history of stunts around primary time, attempted to get on the presidential primary ballot as Rod “Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself” Webber. This wasn’t a political statement. Webber says he doesn’t identify with either party. But it was attention-grabbing.

And that’s what the meme is now, a way to get attention. A California brewery that’s selling cans with “Epstein didn’t kill himself” printed on the bottom copped to that Monday. The company is not trying to make a statement about politics or the ruling elite. It’s trying to sell beer. And this week, “Epstein didn’t kill himself” will be replaced with another, somewhat less inflammatory message: “Happy birthday, Marines.”

• Thanks 3

More on the story: The plot thickens

ABC scrambles to figure out identity of Amy Robach leaker, who goes by ‘Ignotus’

ABC bigwigs are going potty to find the identity of the leaker behind the Amy Robach tape — after the alleged source posted a letter online slamming the network under the name “Ignotus,” a wizard from the “Harry Potter” franchise. After junior producer Ashley Bianco denied leaking the tape, on which the anchor complained ABC News killed her interview with Jeffrey Epstein victim Virginia Roberts Giuffre, someone purporting to be the actual leaker and still working at the network posted a letter on Project Veritas blasting ABC’s “mission of seek and destroy” to conjure up the mysterious mole.

Read more: https://pagesix.com/2019/11/12/abc-scrambles-to-figure-out-identity-of-amy-robach-leaker-who-goes-by-ignotus/?_ga=2.189979563.1413005756.1571009275-1216166031.1571009275

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, BrooklynGuy said:

More on the story: The plot thickens

ABC scrambles to figure out identity of Amy Robach leaker, who goes by ‘Ignotus’

ABC bigwigs are going potty to find the identity of the leaker behind the Amy Robach tape — after the alleged source posted a letter online slamming the network under the name “Ignotus,” a wizard from the “Harry Potter” franchise. After junior producer Ashley Bianco denied leaking the tape, on which the anchor complained ABC News killed her interview with Jeffrey Epstein victim Virginia Roberts Giuffre, someone purporting to be the actual leaker and still working at the network posted a letter on Project Veritas blasting ABC’s “mission of seek and destroy” to conjure up the mysterious mole.

Read more: https://pagesix.com/2019/11/12/abc-scrambles-to-figure-out-identity-of-amy-robach-leaker-who-goes-by-ignotus/?_ga=2.189979563.1413005756.1571009275-1216166031.1571009275

I hope it drives them crazy :P

• Haha 2

Annie and Maria Farmer have filed their lawsuits against Epstein's estate along with another Ohio woman. Annie had confronted Epstein at his July bail hearing.

https://wcti12.com/news/nation-world/woman-who-spoke-at-epsteins-bail-hearing-sues-his-estate

NEW YORK (AP) — A woman who confronted Jeffrey Epstein at a July bail hearing to tell a judge he touched her inappropriately when she was 16 sued his estate Tuesday, alleging he had subjected her to sex trafficking as part of his attacks on young women and girls.

Lawyers for Annie Farmer filed the lawsuit in Manhattan federal court, along with a lawsuit on behalf of her sister, Maria Farmer, and Teresa Helm, an Ohio woman. All three lawsuits sought unspecified damages.

Another link:    https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny-epstein-victims-sue-estate-20191112-clbbxwqoenh3hejbagu4wl3loe-story.html

Edited by susieice
  • Like 3

Maria Farmer's suit says Ghislaine sent her a death threat after she reported Epstein to the police.

https://nypost.com/2019/11/12/epstein-accuser-says-ghislaine-maxwell-made-death-threat-after-she-reported-abuse/

Jeffrey Epstein’s accused procuress Ghislaine Maxwell issued a chilling death threat to one of his accusers after she reported Epstein to police, according to one of three new lawsuits filed Tuesday against the dead pedophile’s multimillion-dollar estate.

In her suit, Maria Farmer said she was an aspiring artist when she was recruited at the age of 26 by Epstein and Maxwell at an art opening in New York in 1995.

Farmer said the perv and his gal “violently sexually assaulted” her in the summer of 1996 while she was working on an art project at Epstein’s guest house on the Ohio estate of Victoria’s Secret chief Les Wexner, the court papers say.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-brian-stelter-sean-spicer-dancing-with-the-stars-abc-jeffrey-epstein

CNN's Brian Stelter hammered for covering Sean Spicer's 'Dancing With the Stars' downfall over ABC's Epstein scandal

• Haha 2