Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Gwynbleidd

33 minutes ago, susieice said:

Robach's program at ABC, Good Morning America, aired this segment on Monday morning. They also have an interview with the journalist who interviewed Prince Andrew at the end. They did show this!

I'm disappointed with the journalist. There were many times during that interview when her face showed reactions that were a lot like surprise and disbelief but she doesn't relate those emotions in this interview.

You know what annoyed me about this woman (when the video first begins) she says, "The fallout is growing since the interview with Prince Andrew" and I scoffed at her and thought, she could've said, "The fallout is growing with ABC not releasing any news of why they neglected to cover the Epstein story in 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  /rant

Other than that, thanks Susie! :lol:

Yep, ABC's day will come. 

edit:  Excuse but also when he says, I have no regrets having Epstein as my friend because of the opportunities he gave me (having sex with underage girls) and the things I've learned (getting blackmailed) is what I thought that meant.  At least, that's how I took that statement.  

Why is it nobody EVER saw all of these young girls EXCEPT FOR THE STAFF or PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT ACCUSED!!!  

ie. the Publicist, Trump, various Reporters who interviewed Epstein.   This denial strategy that people are using is extremely old and tiresome. JMO

Edited by Gwynbleidd
  • Like 2

Here's a more detailed article. He flew her to a magic show in Las Vegas. I wonder if it was David Copperfield. The link goes on and is too long to post everything in a quote.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/epstein-victim-files-new-lawsuit-against-estate-claiming-he-raped-her-at-age-15

“I first came into contact with an assistant of Epstein’s while on a High School drama club field trip to New York City,” Doe 15 said. At the time, Doe 15 had been living in Northern Michigan with her mother, step-father, and grandfather, in hard financial circumstances. While on the field trip, Doe 15 had gotten permission from the school’s chaperones to spend time with her sister, an 18-year-old model, who already knew Epstein.

Through her sister, the complaint states, Doe 15 was invited to to Epstein’s town house on the Upper East Side. There, she met Epstein’s secretary, described in the complaint as “a woman approximately in her mid-twenties with light-brown hair.” At the house, the secretary took pictures of the young student, gave her an iPod, and intimated that Epstein would like to meet her. In photos of Doe 15 at the time, provided to reporters by Allred, she looks much like other Epstein victims: blonde, waifish, very young. 

Not long afterwards, according to the complaint, the secretary reached out to Doe 15, saying that Epstein had liked her pictures and wanted to meet her. Epstein was very interested in helping girls, the secretary said, who had come from difficult circumstances. She invited Doe 15 and her sister to fly to Las Vegas, attend a magic show, and then visit Epstein’s sprawling ranch in New Mexico. In late January of 2004, both sisters flew to Vegas, where they saw the show, where Epstein was reportedly in the audience, and met the performer. Then, the sisters joined Epstein and several other young girls on a private plane, which Doe 15 would later learn was nicknamed the “Lolita Express” by the press. They flew to New Mexico. 

While on the plane, according to the complaint, Doe 15 met Epstein for the first time. He gave her a tour, stopping first at the bedroom. He told her to get on the floor of the bedroom and asked her how it felt. She told him it felt soft. “Epstein explained that there was a Tempur-pedic mattress covering the entire floor of the plane’s bedroom,” the complaint states. Doe 15 recalled being confused. “Epstein explained to Jane Doe 15 that, when he slept on the bed, he liked to have women sleep at his feet.” Again, this seemed odd to her. Epstein’s description of women sleeping around him on the floor “made her immediately think of slaves.” At one point, the complaint states, Epstein asked Doe 15 how old she was. She said fifteen.  

Later, when Doe 15 chose a seat on the plane, Epstein told her “that is where his ‘good friend Bill Clinton always sits.’” Recalling the exchange at the press conference, Doe 15 said the comment seemed calculated, “as if to reassure me of the elite normalcy of that type of behavior.” According to the complaint, she recognized one of the other passengers on the plane. It was a young model who had been on a magazine cover that month. Her presence reassured Doe 15. She thought, “If she’s here, it must be ok.”

The complaint described Epstein’s ranch as “like a park.” The girls could do anything they wanted—ride horses and ATVs, use the pool and the hot tub. “One of Epstein’s agents,” the complaint states, “a woman with red hair, told Jane Doe 15 that the water jets in the hot tub were positioned so that many girls could use them to m********e at the same time.” Once while Doe 15 was swimming, Epstein walked up and ordered her to give him a hug. Because she had not brought a bathing suit, she was wearing her underwear. Epstein told her, “they needed to get her new underwear because it was not nice enough.” 

Later, the red-haired woman asked Doe 15 about her sexual experience. Doe 15, “deeply embarrassed,” responded that she had none. The next day, according to the complaint, the red-haired woman called Doe 15 to the main house and announced she would give the girl a massage. She told Doe 15 to strip and lie on a table. Doe 15, noticing that there were cameras on the room’s ceiling, “felt deeply uncomfortable.” When the massage began, it was unusual. Namely, the red-haired woman didn’t use her hands, but her tongue, focused primarily on Doe 15’s genitalia. When the massage ended, the red-haired woman apologized. She could tell “Doe 15 had not enjoyed the contact.” Still, she said, Epstein “really wanted to give Jane Doe 15 an orgasm.” 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, susieice said:

Robach's program at ABC, Good Morning America, aired this segment on Monday morning. They also have an interview with the journalist who interviewed Prince Andrew at the end. They did show this!

I'm disappointed with the journalist. There were many times during that interview when her face showed reactions that were a lot like surprise and disbelief but she doesn't relate those emotions in this interview.

I thought the journalist 

50 minutes ago, susieice said:

I know, I was thinking is she choosing to be respectful to his answers because of his situation being a Prince. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Ozfactor said:

I thought the journalist 

I know, I was thinking is she choosing to be respectful to his answers because of his situation being a Prince. 

She is talking to ABC, who's behavior is "unbecoming" too if you ask me. She showed a lot more emotion in the interview with Andrew than she did in that one. She is in England too so his being a Prince would have more influence on her than it would on an American.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, susieice said:

Yes, she had the most sterile of answers didn't she.  She probably signed some document to say she won't speak ill of the idiot prince afterwards. :rolleyes:  Threats galore!

The Queen had the means and the motive to knock off Epstein.  This is like a massive whodunnit! :D 

Edited by Gwynbleidd
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, susieice said:

Collins probably does feel hurt as she went through what she did without any support whatsoever. No one believed or listened to her. If what she says is true, she was terrorized. 

Yes I was thinking that too,  I personally don't think it's going to do her any favours by putting down Guiffre when Collins is trying to get someone to represent her or at least listen to her.  But I must check some other forums on her again, to see if anything more has come up to do with her.  

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, susieice said:

When CBSLA’s Dave Lopez asked whether Jane Doe had ever met Clinton personally, Allred hesitated briefly before answering “no”.  After Lopez asked why she hesitated, Allred moved on, asking the room if there were any other questions.

O.o I wonder if she has dirt on old Slick Willy :o 

It might be absolutely nothing that Allred hesitated....but it could be something too.  :lol:

Aah, we shall have to wait for more info to be revealed in due course.  It's getting exciting!

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

O.o I wonder if she has dirt on old Slick Willy :o 

It might be absolutely nothing that Allred hesitated....but it could be something too.  :lol:

Aah, we shall have to wait for more info to be revealed in due course.  It's getting exciting!

Allred doesn't hesitate about anything :P  Makes me wonder if she's saving something for the courtroom too! She also said Prince Andrew should testify and come clean at the end of this interview. Jane Doe 15 mentioned him too when she said Epstein wanted her to come to the island because Andrew would be there. Epstein had pictures of her. Was he possibly showing them around?

Edited by susieice
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, susieice said:

There, she met Epstein’s secretary, described in the complaint as “a woman approximately in her mid-twenties with light-brown hair.” At the house, the secretary took pictures of the young student, gave her an iPod, and intimated that Epstein would like to meet her.

I thought this woman could be Sarah Kellen as she would've been that age and she had light-brownish hair.  

From left, the ones who received "immunity" Nadia Marcinkova, Lesley Groff and Sarah Kellen.

Marcinkova-Groff-Kellen.thumb.jpg.e9b1f8e1d6d3af2945387cee69ade421.jpg

1 hour ago, susieice said:

“One of Epstein’s agents,” the complaint states, “a woman with red hair, told Jane Doe 15 that the water jets in the hot tub were positioned so that many girls could use them to m********e at the same time.”

I can't figure out who the red-haired woman was.  I feel like we've seen so many women involved in this case, with so many being blonde, rarely brunettes, but oddly enough, no redheads I can think of.

Gosh it sounds like wherever they went with Epstein it was like a perverse den of iniquity.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, susieice said:

Epstein had pictures of her. Was he possibly showing them around?

But Andrew never saw anything out of the ordinary :P lolol

How bad does that sound now.  :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

Gosh it sounds like wherever they went with Epstein it was like a perverse den of iniquity.

That's how Epstein had every one of his homes set up.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

But Andrew never saw anything out of the ordinary :P lolol

How bad does that sound now.  :rolleyes:

It certainly sounds like he wanted her to meet him. He told her Andrew was going to be there.  I think it was a little more than name dropping.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, susieice said:

It certainly sounds like he wanted her to meet him. He told her Andrew was going to be there.  I think it was a little more than name dropping.

Absolutely, he used Bill Clinton's name on the plane, then dropped Prince Andrew's name to get her to come to the island.

Epstein was baiting them continuously by name-dropping and all of the glitz and glamour of being able to fly around with a billionaire.  I guess to a young girl, it would sound so amazing.  They'd quickly find themselves lost and swept up into it all. 

edit:  He obviously didn't have any sexy friends.  If he'd dropped Brad Pitt's name, the girl's might've jumped at the chance. :lol:

Edited by Gwynbleidd
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

Absolutely, he used Bill Clinton's name on the plane, then dropped Prince Andrew's name to get her to come to the island.

Epstein was baiting them continuously by name-dropping and all of the glitz and glamour of being able to fly around with a billionaire.  I guess to a young girl, it would sound so amazing.  They'd quickly find themselves lost and swept up into it all. 

edit:  He obviously didn't have any sexy friends.  If he'd dropped Brad Pitt's name, the girl's might've jumped at the chance. :lol:

I have to wonder if he was just name dropping or if Andrew was really going to be there. She said she didn't go that time because she was afraid. I can't wait until this case gets to court. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

It seems he was baiting the young girls with the chance to meet the worlds elite and he was baiting the worlds elite with the chance to meet young girls 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Ozfactor said:

It seems he was baiting the young girls with the chance to meet the worlds elite and he was baiting the worlds elite with the chance to meet young girls 

Exactly!

• Like 2

15 hours ago, susieice said:

Really I feel bad for Queen Elizabeth II. Allegedly Andrew told her the interview went very well.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/queen-elizabeth-ii-approved-prince-andrews-bbc-interview-about-jeffrey-epstein

quote from article...

The Sun also reports that Prince Andrew and the Queen prayed together at church Sunday, signaling there might not be too much bad blood."

^_^

It went something like this... "please God help Andrew get out of this rather tight spot - he promises to
be more sensible in future and not keep his brain in his trousers - Daddy spluttered and laughed and swore
so much watching the interview he had to have a hot toddy and go to bed - so please also keep Philip safe 
Dear God, and don't let him say anything in public to make matters worse........ Amen....."

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Gwynbleidd said:

I thought this woman could be Sarah Kellen as she would've been that age and she had light-brownish hair.  

From left, the ones who received "immunity" Nadia Marcinkova, Lesley Groff and Sarah Kellen.

Marcinkova-Groff-Kellen.thumb.jpg.e9b1f8e1d6d3af2945387cee69ade421.jpg

I can't figure out who the red-haired woman was.  I feel like we've seen so many women involved in this case, with so many being blonde, rarely brunettes, but oddly enough, no redheads I can think of.

I've been thinking about this. I wonder if the red-haired woman was only in New Mexico and not in Palm Beach, New York or the island. We may not know who she was because none of the other victims besides Guiffre mentioned being to the Zorro ranch that I can think of.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Gwynbleidd said:

Thankyou Lovely, it's nice of you to join us and contribute too! :D :st  It's usually a girl's party in here. :lol:

Cheers...... you know what.... we should try and Remote View the whereabouts of Ghislaine Maxwell... !!! :)
I just did it - but only for literally a minute and I'm sensing cold.. at first I thought Alaska but then more a
remote cabin in the Alps (or somewhere like that....)..... that would be perfect for Christmas.. !! perhaps
her and Epstein are holed up there together... but even if they are they will never feel safe again because
they are so famous now and (if alive) have outlived their usefullness...

I wouldn't call myself a psychic.... but I wonder what genuine psychics have to say about whether Epstein
is alive or dead and the whereabouts of Maxwell.... (and whether she is alive or dead)...

just a thought... because I have read about genuine psychics successfully helping police with their
enquires on occasions... 

anyway... don't let me side track the info flow... just pondering aloud...

• Like 3

I don't recall seeing this article before. None of the Trump stuff is new but I sure wonder what pictures of Clinton at the island he's talking about!

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/07/how-trump-kept-tabs-on-jeffrey-epstein

In the months before he ran for president, Donald Trump was in conversation with National Enquirer owner David Pecker about his old acquaintance, Jeffrey Epstein, and how his sexual abuse scandal might affect the Clintons. “Trump said that Pecker had told him that the pictures of Clinton that Epstein had from his island were worse,” recalls a former Trump Organization employee.

Perhaps the most revealing commentary Donald Trump has offered on Jeffrey Epstein, the disgraced financier who pleaded not guilty this week to sex trafficking and conspiracy, occurred in late February 2015, onstage at the annual Conservative Political Action Conference. Trump, then flirting with a presidential run, was fielding softballs from Fox News host Sean Hannity when a lightning round of questions turned to a favorite topic: Bill Clinton. “Nice guy, Trump said. “Got a lot of problems coming up, in my opinion, with the famous island with Jeffrey Epstein,” he added, seemingly veering off topic. “Lot of problems.”

In fact, Epstein was then very much top of mind for Trump, who had his own history with the registered sex offender. Over the previous several weeks, the National Enquirer had published a string of stories about Epstein, including a “world exclusive” interview with one of his accusers, Virginia Roberts Giuffre, who said in court documents that Epstein forced her to have sex with him at his Upper East Side home. She told the tabloid that Epstein paid her to have sex with Britain’s Prince Andrew, one of an expansive retinue of high-flying elites who enjoyed Epstein’s company and took advantage of his private jet. (Buckingham Palace has denied the allegations.) Another was Clinton, who the Enquirer reported had traveled with Epstein’s assistant on his plane, and was at Epstein’s private island in the Caribbean. (Clinton denies ever traveling to Little St. James Island, but has confirmed that he traveled with Epstein several times in 2002 and 2003, including trips to Africa in connection with the Clinton Foundation. In her interview with the Enquirer, Giuffre said she had seen Clinton around, but that she never saw him involved with women.)

During the meeting with Pecker, Trump went on about how Epstein was known for this behavior, according to a person familiar with the conversation. Trump, after all, used to be friendly with Epstein, and had at least an inkling about his sexual predilections. In a 2002 interview with New York magazine, Trump called Epstein a “terrific guy” who was “a lot of fun to be with.” He added: “It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.” (The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment.)

Trump isn’t known to have gone on any trips with Epstein, which would have been out of character. “I don’t think Trump would go to someone else’s property or someone else’s island or villa,” Nunberg said. “He doesn’t even play golf at anyone else’s clubs.” But Trump did host Epstein as a guest at Mar-a-Lago, where he appears in photos in 1997 and 2000. Epstein’s personal little black book, which was leaked by an employee in 2009, contained 14 phone numbers for Trump, his wife, Melania, and several people who worked for him.

Speaking to reporters on Tuesday, President Trump dismissed his past appearances with Epstein, describing him as a “fixture in Palm Beach” in those years. “I had a falling out with him a long time ago,” he added, though he declined to elaborate. “I don’t think I’ve spoken to him for 15 years.”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, susieice said:

I've been thinking about this. I wonder if the red-haired woman was only in New Mexico and not in Palm Beach, New York or the island. We may not know who she was because none of the other victims besides Guiffre mentioned being to the Zorro ranch that I can think of.

you know, Susie, you and Gwynbleidd are doing an amazing job keeping up with and understanding the info,,,

I have only had the time and brain space to keep a broad view of it all intact... what with other subjects here..

but this is a real Premier Subject that deserves to be kept alive because those involved will be hoping it slips
away and out of the public mind..... it's still, really, the biggest story around but isn't getting the coverage it
should because of the damage it could do to some political figures and the elite...

they... (elites and some political figures etc) are probably mad at Prince Andrew for giving the whole thing a new
lease of life in the public arena... probably thinking... you stupid bleep bleep bleep - we're trying to let this all
die off... now you've got it on the front pages everywhere.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, bee said:

Cheers...... you know what.... we should try and Remote View the whereabouts of Ghislaine Maxwell... !!! :)
I just did it - but only for literally a minute and I'm sensing cold.. at first I thought Alaska but then more a
remote cabin in the Alps (or somewhere like that....)..... that would be perfect for Christmas.. !! perhaps
her and Epstein are holed up there together... but even if they are they will never feel safe again because
they are so famous now and (if alive) have outlived their usefullness...

I wouldn't call myself a psychic.... but I wonder what genuine psychics have to say about whether Epstein
is alive or dead and the whereabouts of Maxwell.... (and whether she is alive or dead)...

just a thought... because I have read about genuine psychics successfully helping police with their
enquires on occasions... 

anyway... don't let me side track the info flow... just pondering aloud...

Interesting idea bee! It doesn't seem as if many psychics really got involved in this.

I found this lady from the day Epstein died. I don't know how genuine she is.

http://www.michellewhitedove.com/blog/2019/8/10/psychic-insights-jeffrey-epstein-suicide

There's some YouTube vids too. Using tarot cards. Don't know how genuine they are either.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, bee said:

you know, Susie, you and Gwynbleidd are doing an amazing job keeping up with and understanding the info,,,

I have only had the time and brain space to keep a broad view of it all intact... what with other subjects here..

but this is a real Premier Subject that deserves to be kept alive because those involved will be hoping it slips
away and out of the public mind..... it's still, really, the biggest story around but isn't getting the coverage it
should because of the damage it could do to some political figures and the elite...

they... (elites and some political figures etc) are probably mad at Prince Andrew for giving the whole thing a new
lease of life in the public arena... probably thinking... you stupid bleep bleep bleep - we're trying to let this all
die off... now you've got it on the front pages everywhere.....

Thanks bee. We're trying to keep a record of everything we can find out. Prince Andrew did just bring every thing back out into the public view. There will be a lot of trials too as the victims come into court. I'm really hoping justice is done for them this time and hopefully more information about who all was involved will come out at that time. I really believe the public has the right to know about who all was involved in this sex trafficking ring and it reaches more than just the US and Britain. France is involved and we know a Prime Minister of Israel has also been photographed at Epstein's NY mansion and has been mentioned as an abuser. Who knows how much bigger this will eventually get.

Now the two guards who were supposed to be watching Epstein the night he committed suicide may be facing charges. That will bring out some information about what went on in that prison, I hope. I get the feeling that this thread still has a long way to go.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Still can't find anything about when the Dershowitz/ Guiffre trial will begin. It should have been this month but I can't find anything about an extension being granted either. It just grew into more lawsuits as Dershowitz countersued and then Boies filed a suit against Dershowitz. 

Right now Dershowitz is busy speaking out about the impeachment hearings, which he views as a Democrats' obsession likened to Stalin's KGB, and teaming up with former FBI director Louis Freeh to lobby for an Israeli businessman who has been sanctioned by the US for corruption and stealing billions from the Democratic Republic of the Congo. I put the links in here for those who may not know what I'm referring to.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019/11/10/dershowitz-likens-dem-impeachment-obsession-to-stalins-kgb-show-me-the-man-and-ill-find-you-the-crime/

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/05/alan-dershowitz-ex-fbi-director-louis-freeh-lobbying-for-israeli-billionaire-dan-gertler.html

• Like 1