Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Gwynbleidd

1 hour ago, bee said:

you know, Susie, you and Gwynbleidd are doing an amazing job keeping up with and understanding the info,,,

I have only had the time and brain space to keep a broad view of it all intact... what with other subjects here..

but this is a real Premier Subject that deserves to be kept alive because those involved will be hoping it slips
away and out of the public mind..... it's still, really, the biggest story around but isn't getting the coverage it
should because of the damage it could do to some political figures and the elite...

they... (elites and some political figures etc) are probably mad at Prince Andrew for giving the whole thing a new
lease of life in the public arena... probably thinking... you stupid bleep bleep bleep - we're trying to let this all
die off... now you've got it on the front pages everywhere.....

Thanks Lovely for your kind words - it's been a hobby for us since the 6th July hasn't it Susie? lol :lol:  We've been trying to get @skliss to go gather some intel by flying a drone over Les Wexner's house in Ohio where she lives. But we haven't saved up enough money to pay for her bail if she gets caught, is the problem. ;) 

Yes, this Prince Andrew thing must be crazy over in the UK there.  The Queen must be just about pulling her hair out.  Can you imagine old Philip?  I was dying laughing when you quoted that thing about the Queen and Andrew praying at church earlier.  So funny!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, bee said:

Cheers...... you know what.... we should try and Remote View the whereabouts of Ghislaine Maxwell... !!! :)
I just did it - but only for literally a minute and I'm sensing cold.. at first I thought Alaska but then more a
remote cabin in the Alps (or somewhere like that....)..... that would be perfect for Christmas.. !! perhaps
her and Epstein are holed up there together... but even if they are they will never feel safe again because
they are so famous now and (if alive) have outlived their usefullness...

I wouldn't call myself a psychic.... but I wonder what genuine psychics have to say about whether Epstein
is alive or dead and the whereabouts of Maxwell.... (and whether she is alive or dead)...

just a thought... because I have read about genuine psychics successfully helping police with their
enquires on occasions... 

anyway... don't let me side track the info flow... just pondering aloud...

Oh we have to get @Desertrat56 in here because she knows about Remote Viewing from in the Military - we spoke of this like months and months ago now.  This is our chance.  We could get help from @Desertrat56 to remotely find Ghislaine. :o   I've always wanted to find out more about this stuff.  

Hopefully @Desertrat56 gets this message (tagged 3 times so far) and is able to aid us in our quest to find Ms Maxwell.  :D :clap: :D 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ozfactor said:

It seems he was baiting the young girls with the chance to meet the worlds elite and he was baiting the worlds elite with the chance to meet young girls 

Absolutely!  His life must've been like one big fishing expedition by the sounds of it.  With lots and lots of money involved after the big catch. :o 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

Oh we have to get @Desertrat56 in here because she knows about Remote Viewing from in the Military - we spoke of this like months and months ago now.  This is our chance.  We could get help from @Desertrat56 to remotely find Ghislaine. :o   I've always wanted to find out more about this stuff.  

Hopefully @Desertrat56 gets this message (tagged 3 times so far) and is able to aid us in our quest to find Ms Maxwell.  :D :clap: :D 

good plan.... B)

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

Awesome! I had no idea she could do that! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gwynbleidd said:

I will have to see when I can get a quiet space of time.  It has been a long time.  My instinct is that she is either dead or locked up somewhere but that is not something to count on as I am often wrong if it concerns someone I don't know.

• Thanks 2

More news on the story:

Jeffrey Epstein death: Two jail guards to be charged in suicide probe

Two corrections officers tasked with guarding Jeffrey Epstein at the time of his suicide are expected to be taken into custody Tuesday, according to sources familiar with the investigation. The two officers are expected to face charges related to accusations of falsifying prison records at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in lower Manhattan, where Epstein died on Aug. 10 while awaiting trial for sex trafficking. Both guards were working overtime at the time of the financier’s death and allegedly failed to check on Epstein every half-hour as they were required to do. The charges stem from the duo falsifying forms to claim they’d carried out the required check-ins.

Read more: https://nypost.com/2019/11/19/two-jail-guards-arrested-over-jeffrey-epstein-suicide/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

22 minutes ago, BrooklynGuy said:

More news on the story:

Jeffrey Epstein death: Two jail guards to be charged in suicide probe

Two corrections officers tasked with guarding Jeffrey Epstein at the time of his suicide are expected to be taken into custody Tuesday, according to sources familiar with the investigation. The two officers are expected to face charges related to accusations of falsifying prison records at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in lower Manhattan, where Epstein died on Aug. 10 while awaiting trial for sex trafficking. Both guards were working overtime at the time of the financier’s death and allegedly failed to check on Epstein every half-hour as they were required to do. The charges stem from the duo falsifying forms to claim they’d carried out the required check-ins.

Read more: https://nypost.com/2019/11/19/two-jail-guards-arrested-over-jeffrey-epstein-suicide/

Thanks BrooklynGuy. This had been in the air and so they are being picked up today. This is a good thing. Maybe we'll find out something about what happened in that prison the night Epstein died. Or they may end up being the fall guys. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Kathleen Hawk Sawyer, the NY coroner who ruled Epstein's death a suicide, was questioned by the Senate Judiciary Committee. 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/fbi-investigating-possibility-of-criminal-enterprise-in-jeffrey-epstein-death-prisons-chief-admits

FBI investigators probing the death of Jeffrey Epstein are looking into whether a "criminal enterprise" may have played a role, the Bureau of Prisons’ director revealed Tuesday during testimony on Capitol Hill.

Kathleen Hawk Sawyer made the admission during a line of questioning involving Sen. Lindsay Graham, in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee.

New York City’s medical examiner ruled that the convicted sex offender took his own life inside his Manhattan federal prison cell on Aug. 10.

The hearing back a couple of hours before it was announced two prison guards on duty during the night Epstein killed himself were charged with making false records and conspiring to make false records.

When Graham asked Sawyer how such a death like Epstein's could have happened, she said "the whole situation is still under the investigation of the FBI and the Inspector General’s office and I’m really not at liberty to discuss specifics of this case.

"I can discuss issues around institutional operations but I can’t specifically talk about that particular issue," she noted.

Sawyer then explained how Epstein was on suicide watch prior to his death and how the Bureau of Prisons has "different tiers of response if we identify an inmate who appears to have suicidal thinking."

“They move into psychological observation," she later said. "Psychologists see them routinely, interview them repeatedly and once it’s determined that the threat of suicide seems to have passed, then that inmate can be returned back to open population.”

Graham didn't seem pleased with her response.

“Well clearly it didn’t work here so we await the report because all the victims of Mr. Epstein have to have their heart ripped out as they will never see justice," he said.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The guards are in custody. Now they aren't saying they were sleeping. Instead, they were browsing the internet.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/11/19/prison-guards-arrested-alleged-failure-check-jeffrey-epstein/4082679002/

Federal prosecutors alleged that Tova Noel and Michael Thomas, assigned to Epstein's special housing unit at Manhattan's Metropolitan Correctional Center, "browsed the Internet" and lingered in an office common area when they should have been conducting inmate checks.

Noel and Thomas later signed "false certifications" attesting they had made their required rounds, according to court records.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/prosecutors-preparing-charges-against-two-guards-epstein-death-sources-say-n1085371

Two guards at a prison in Manhattan have been indicted in connection with the investigation into accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein, a senior law enforcement official said.

Michael Thomas and Tova Noel, who were on duty the night before Epstein was found dead by suicide Aug. 10, have been indicted by a grand jury with six counts tied to falsifying prison records.

The allegations are that Thomas and Noel sat at their desk, browsed the internet, and moved around a common area of the federal Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan but never conducted any rounds that night.
The Associated Press reported Friday that federal prosecutors had offered a plea deal to two officers responsible for guarding Epstein the night of his death, but the officers declined the offer.

Following Epstein’s death, federal prosecutors shifted their focus to possible charges against anyone who assisted or enabled Epstein in his alleged sex crimes. Agents searched his private island home off the coast of St. Thomas in the Caribbean in their quest for evidence, and Barr had a message for any potential accomplices.

"Let me assure you that this case will continue on against anyone who was complicit," Barr said at a law enforcement conference in New Orleans. "The victims deserve justice, and they will get it."

Edited by susieice
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, susieice said:

The guards are in custody. Now they aren't saying they were sleeping. Instead, they were browsing the internet.

I'll bet we can all guess what they were watching. :o

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, susieice said:

Giuffre said she had seen Clinton around, but that she never saw him involved with women.)

And what exactly does that mean? She didn't see them hanging all over each other? Or that Clinton didn't even talk to them? How many women were lounging about the place? And last but not least....does it sound like Clinton to NOT be flirting around with young beautiful women? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, skliss said:

And what exactly does that mean? She didn't see them hanging all over each other? Or that Clinton didn't even talk to them? How many women were lounging about the place? And last but not least....does it sound like Clinton to NOT be flirting around with young beautiful women? 

It means she hasn't said anything about seeing him involved with any of the women. Until she does there's no viable accusation. It doesn't matter what we know about his personality. I'm hoping this Jane Doe 15 is a little more forthcoming.

• Like 1

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/royals/royal-weddings/how-prince-andrews-scandal-could-wreck-beatrices-wedding/news-story/1dc9b96f3ff743b7f18e4ff6b815de24

Prince Andrew’s explosive interview on his relationship with Jeffrey Epstein could wreck his daughter’s wedding next year.

After his chat with the BBC’s Emily Maitlis added more speculation to the scandal, it is feared Princess Beatrice’s ceremony could become “collateral damage”.

A royal expert, Marlene Koenig, said: “I will not be surprised if she has a rather quiet wedding, out of the public eye, with a few photos, no live coverage.”

Friends of the Duke of York revealed part of the motivation to speak on TV was to be able to walk his eldest daughter down the aisle with his “head held high”.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, susieice said:

It means she hasn't said anything about seeing him involved with any of the women. Until she does there's no viable accusation. It doesn't matter what we know about his personality. I'm hoping this Jane Doe 15 is a little more forthcoming.

I know, I was joking. Imo I think she may have seen something but hesitates to put the Clintons on the "enemies list". Can't say I blame her!

I hope so too, it's frustrating to never get the full story!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, skliss said:

I know, I was joking. Imo I think she may have seen something but hesitates to put the Clintons on the "enemies list". Can't say I blame her!

I hope so too, it's frustrating to never get the full story!

It's really frustrating. There are at least 1000 victims that are pretty well known to have been used by Epstein and few have come forward yet. The names of a lot of the people who hung around with Epstein are probably very intimidating. A name like Clinton certainly would be. We know he spent a lot of time on the Lolita Express.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

I will have to see when I can get a quiet space of time.  It has been a long time.  My instinct is that she is either dead or locked up somewhere but that is not something to count on as I am often wrong if it concerns someone I don't know.

Wow thankyou! This would be absolutely awesome!  I'm so excited.  My instinct is she's hiding in the tropical rainforests somewhere in South America, but with servants because she can't live without them apparently. lol

Edited by Gwynbleidd
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

Wow thankyou! This would be absolutely awesome!  I'm so excited.  My instinct is she's hiding in the tropical rainforests somewhere in South America, but with servants because she can't live without them apparently. lol

Sorry, that cracked me up.  I couldn't help it.  the visual is too funny.

• Haha 1

https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/missing-woman-at-centre-of-jeffrey-epstein-scandal/news-story/5e17ec792928748e44d9fcc8c65f3603

Missing woman at centre of Jeffrey Epstein scandal

A socialite accused of once being Jeffrey Epstein’s “madam” hasn’t been sighted in public for months and has many asking one question.

Three short words succeed Ghislaine Maxwell’s name in the most popular online search relating to her: “Where is she?”

The 57-year-old British socialite is the daughter of disgraced media tycoon Robert Maxwell and hasn’t been seen in public for months.

That’s despite her being repeatedly identified as a key figure in Jeffrey Epstein’s life prior to his suicide death in August and the woman who introduced the paedophile to Prince Andrew, sparking the scandal that’s engulfed the royal family.

The wealthy American financier took his own life in jail while awaiting trial on child sex trafficking charges related to his alleged abuse of dozens of underage girls from 2002 to 2005 at his luxurious properties in New York City and Palm Beach, Florida.

Meanwhile, attention has turned to Maxwell, who has been accused by multiple women of acting as one of Epstein’s procurers. She has denied the allegations and has not been charged but her current whereabouts is unknown, with various reports of sightings everywhere from the US to Brazil and Europe.

She was last spotted dining at an In-N-Out Burger while reading The Book of Honor: The Secret Lives and Deaths of CIA Operatives, a nonfiction bestseller by journalist Ted Gupn just days after Epstein’s death. 

We now know that last picture of her at the In-N-Out Burger was debunked as being photoshopped and the pic's data had hidden anomalies, unknown code and absolutely no reason for it to be there (as discussed earlier in this thread). Her long time Lawyer friend sent it to the news to have it uploaded.  Most likely as a decoy to allow for Maxwell to exit the country.  

• Like 1

Here's what the Guardian is saying.They talk about Prince Andrew's liability also. The article goes on. Prince Andrew's association with Maxwell has refueled interest in her in the public eye.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/nov/18/ghislaine-maxwell-prince-andrew-friend-jeffrey-epstein-controversy-hiding

Andrew said he met Epstein through Maxwell, the daughter of late media baron Robert Maxwell. Maxwell has vehemently denied allegations of wrongdoing but her current whereabouts are unknown, with media reports placing sightings of her in various cities in the US and Europe.

Yet Maxwell’s fate remains an almost complete mystery. She has not been charged. And while she presently faces civil litigation, the likelihood of a court appearance is unknown.

Multiple attorneys listed for Maxwell did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

Legal opinions about whether Andrew could face legal trouble in the US are split and Maxwell’s potential role in any legal move against the prince is unclear – though she would probably be vital to such a ploy.

Mitchell Garabedian, the Boston lawyer who exposed Catholic clergy sex abuse, said in an email attorneys would want to locate Maxwell in the US, as courts here would have legal power to get her to testify.

“Certainly, given Ms Maxwell’s central role in the Epstein matter, what Ms Maxwell has to say as a witness about Prince Andrew’s involvement will greatly affect the opinions of countless others whether connected to law enforcement or otherwise,” Garabedian wrote.

Asked whether this meant Andrew was exposed to US legal liability, Garabedian said, “It depends on the facts.”

“Everything points to the fact that she is a serious subject of the southern district [of New York]’s investigation and at the same time, and for a variety of reasons, I don’t think he is,” Shechtman said.

Authorities would have to prove Andrew knew someone was underage, Shechtman said, and “as a general matter, having sexual relations with someone who’s underage is a state crime and not a federal crime.

“I think his exposure for a federal prosecution is quite small indeed,” he said, adding. “I think he can continue to be a prince.”

Rebecca Roiphe, a professor of law at New York Law School and former assistant district attorney in Manhattan, said Andrew’s links to Maxwell meant he was caught up in the scandal, regardless of his links to Epstein. But that did not necessarily mean he would face charges.

“The mere fact that Prince Andrew was friends with Maxwell and she was allegedly involved in Epstein’s conduct does not itself prove Prince Andrew’s involvement,” she said in an email. “But it certainly raises questions that will affect publicity and in this particular case publicity is, on its own, quite powerful.”

Certainly Andrew’s Newsnight interview was a blow in the global courtroom of public opinion. But amid the fallout from such a catastrophic PR blunder, another uncomfortable fact emerged. With Epstein dead and Maxwell missing, Andrew has become the most public face of an ongoing investigation.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

According to this, it's Ghislaine that's holding up the second document drop. This whole case just got really active!

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/ghislaine-maxwell-requests-extension-to-argue-against-unsealing-of-names-identified-in-epstein-docs/

Attorneys for former Jeffrey Epstein partner, friend, and alleged madam Ghislaine Maxwell on Monday asked a federal judge in Manhattan to grant them a one-month extension as they prepare to argue that the court should not unseal the identities of non-party persons whose names appear in documents ordered released by the court.

U.S. District Judge Loretta A. Preska in August ordered the release of more than 2,000 previously sealed documents from alleged Epstein victim Virginia Roberts Giuffre’s now-settled 2015 defamation lawsuit against Maxwell. Attorneys for Giuffre have fought to have the court unseal significantly more pages, while Maxwell’s lawyers have tried to stymie the release of new information, arguing that documents do not fall under the definition of “judicial documents,” and therefore are not subject to the presumption of access by the public.

Judge Preska last month ordered the attorneys for both sides to submit letters to the court on Nov. 19 stating what material in the document trove should not be unsealed and to provide a reason why the information should remain confidential. Maxwell’s attorneys filed a motion requesting an additional 30 days to review the material and submit their arguments, asserting that “hundreds” of currently redacted non-party names may be publicly released.

Update, Nov. 19: The judge granted the extension.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

Questions are being asked if Prince Andrew knows where Maxwell is and why he remained friends with her. The article goes on. I didn't put in the reason's given for why Andrew's admission to his friendship with Maxwell makes things worse for him. The article is too long.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2019/11/18/prince-andrew-needs-to-better-explain-staying-friends-with-ghislaine-maxwell-jeffrey-epsteins-alleged-madam/

Writers have parsed the various ways that Andrew’s explanations for his relationship with Epstein and its supposed demise is full of holes, but here’s another reason it’s problematic: If Andrew in fact ceased contact with Epstein in 2010, why did he stay friends and maintain contact with Ghislaine Maxwell through at least earlier this year?

According to reports and attorneys for Epstein’s multiple accusers, Maxwell has effectively been missing since before Epstein’s arrest in July on new sex trafficking charges and Aug. 10 death in a Manhattan jail.

The FBI is still investigating Epstein’s operation. If federal authorities are searching for Maxwell or have already found her, they haven’t let on. But the possibility that Andrew was in contact with her earlier this year raises the question of whether he knows how to reach her.

In the interview, Andrew said he last spoke with Maxwell, Epstein’s regular sidekick and alleged “fixer” and “madam,” in “the spring.”

Andrew said British-born socialite Maxwell, 57, was “the key element” in his friendship with Epstein. He told BBC host Emily Maitlis that Maxwell, his longtime friend, was “here” — presumably in London — “doing some rally” when he last talked to her.

Andrew’s admission that he stayed friends with Maxwell and had recent contact with her has to open up additional legal, ethical and PR headaches for him because:

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

Apparently Andrew may feature highly in this second document drop.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/prince-andrew-us-document-cache-on-jeffrey-epstein-could-sink-beleaguered-prince

Prince Andrew is named in a cache of secret legal documents detailing explosive new allegations against Jeffrey Epstein that could be unsealed by a U.S. judge before the end of the year.

The revelation is just one of many fresh blows to have landed on Andrew, leaving him reeling in the aftermath of his disastrous BBC interview.

Andrew is facing growing calls to voluntarily co-operate with the FBI and is being dropped by sponsors and charities, fearful of damage-by-association after a BBC interview in which he said he didn’t regret his friendship with the billionaire pedophile, suggested a notorious image of him with his arm around Virginia Giuffre Roberts was fake, and bizarrely claimed he doesn’t sweat.

The Daily Telegraph reports Andrew could face further damaging claims about his friendship with the dead financier in the coming weeks, as a U.S. judge ponders whether to unseal more than 3,000 pages of new evidence about Epstein’s alleged crimes.

The documents formed part of a defamation lawsuit filed in 2015 (which was ultimately settled out of court) by Giuffre Roberts against the billionaire’s alleged former “madam,” the British heiress Ghislaine Maxwell. They include depositions from 29 people, including a number of new witnesses and even Epstein himself, the Telegraph reports.

Andrew is believed to be among hundreds of people named in the new documents who will be formally notified before the end of the year, to give them a chance to respond to the allegations if the papers are unsealed.

The Telegraph reports that a description of the sealed documents says they refer to “a range of allegations of sexual acts involving Plaintiff (Giuffre Roberts) and non-parties to this litigation, some famous, some not; the identities of non-parties who either allegedly engaged in sexual acts with Plaintiff or who allegedly facilitated such acts.”

The Telegraph says it has seen court records in which Maxwell seeks to block the release of the material, arguing that it comprises “thousands of pages containing confidential, sensitive, and private information about persons and unsubstantiated allegations... submitted to the Court for no valid purpose.” 

One of the many unproven theories as to why Andrew agreed to do the interview circulating this week is that he hoped to burnish his own image ahead of further allegations emerging.

• Like 1