Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Gwynbleidd

5 hours ago, skliss said:

Whoever coached him did a bad job, but I kept wondering if his awkwardness also has to do with the fact that he's probably a stranger to normal interactions and conversations...maybe that's his "normal". I do think that caused some if his naivete and was a reason he was ripe for manipulation by a major game player like Epstein. No excuses, just a thought on it. His handlers then and now need fired...lol

He probably does feel himself above the average person. Most elites do. They also consider themselves above the law. That makes it hard for them to relate to the average person. Guiffre is right in saying he knows what he did and she isn't the only one who has mentioned him. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, skliss said:

It has been pointed out that it has more to do with knowledge of sex trafficking than her having been underage and that would be against the law in both countries. Also, she does talk about an orgy involving Andrew, her, Epstein and several girls she thought were as young as 12 or 13...if I remember that right.

You are remembering correctly. And some who are coming out said they were 15, 16. With all the pictures and videos found in Epstein's homes it's estimated there could be at least a thousand victims, if not more. I kind of find it amazing some one's dad didn't break his neck long before now. Maybe that's why a lot of victims are reluctant to come forward. Their families don't know they were victimized and they don't want them to know. JMO

• Like 2

If you're talking about Prince Andrew he actually is an elite and above the average person and not just because he thinks so. Not to us Americans though. He can kiss our ass but in England he is royal and answers only to the queen. It's crazy there's still a functioning monarchy in the western world. Even crazier is that his "subjects" still accept it and adore it. And people think our constitution is archaic. Please.

Edited by F3SS
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, F3SS said:

If you're talking about Prince Andrew he actually is an elite and above the average person and not just because he thinks so. Not tonus Americans though. He can kiss our ass but in England he is royal and answers only to the queen. It's crazy there's still a functioning monarchy in the western world. Even crazier is that his "subjects" still accept it and adore it. And people think our constitution is archaic. Please.

In all fairness, a lot of the British people are not happy at all with Prince Andrew. This was an international trafficking ring and we the people have a right to know as far as I'm concerned and we have a right to be upset. It's not the children of the elite who are going missing right and left and being trafficked. And not all trafficking rings involve the elite. How many children go missing everyday in the US? I know it happens in Europe too. Because we are discussing Epstein, we are talking about young girls but a lot of young boys are also the victims of this kind of trafficking.

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, F3SS said:

If you're talking about Prince Andrew he actually is an elite and above the average person and not just because he thinks so. Not to us Americans though. He can kiss our ass but in England he is royal and answers only to the queen. It's crazy there's still a functioning monarchy in the western world. Even crazier is that his "subjects" still accept it and adore it. And people think our constitution is archaic. Please.

I don't know how accurate this is to the average person there, but it was explained to me as the monarchy is like a living breathing Constitution or Declaration of Independence to them.  Fortunately ours is much cheaper to house and feed....heh.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, susieice said:

In all fairness, a lot of the British people are not happy at all with Prince Andrew. This was an international trafficking ring and we the people have a right to know as far as I'm concerned and we have a right to be upset. It's not the children of the elite who are going missing right and left and being trafficked. And not all trafficking rings involve the elite. How many children go missing everyday in the US? I know it happens in Europe too. Because we are discussing Epstein, we are talking about young girls but a lot of young boys are also the victims of this kind of trafficking.

I'm sure they're not. I meant they adore royals in general. They are untouchable though. I don't believe he's arrestable unless the queen gives him up. I'm with you though. These are the scum of the earth and it's way past time for a serious cleanup effort with great public spectacle. The victims deserve to see big heads roll and the world deserves and needs to see it happen.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, susieice said:

his entire official income consisted of a £250k allowance from the Queen and a £20,000 per year pension

How awful - the poverty of it!:huh:

Just to be clear - not getting at you @susieicerather the wording of the article.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, skliss said:

I don't know how accurate this is to the average person there, but it was explained to me as the monarchy is like a living breathing Constitution or Declaration of Independence to them.  Fortunately ours is much cheaper to house and feed....heh.

Years back I dove into it during a debate in a thread here about what exactly the monarchy is and while it appears as pageantry these days in actuality the rules are still the same. The queen yields great power and is still above the law as much as king's and queens ever were. Our constitution restricts government power. Hard to call a monarch a constitution or a declaration of Independence when they restrict the people's power and appoint their own.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Even crazier is that his "subjects" still accept it and adore it

No, not all, roughly 20% think its its an outdated, crazy feudal system. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, RAyMO said:

No, not all, roughly 20% think its its an outdated, crazy feudal system. 

So then 80% still dig it? 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Years back I dove into it during a debate in a thread here about what exactly the monarchy is and while it appears as pageantry these days in actuality the rules are still the same. The queen yields great power and is still above the law as much as king's and queens ever were. Our constitution restricts government power. Hard to call a monarch a constitution or a declaration of Independence when they restrict the people's power and appoint their own.

We can't neglect our own government, business leaders and college professors that were involved. I'm so proud of the students and faculty at MIT who demanded that the professors who associated with Epstein resign. They aren't the only university that found itself tied in to a child sex scandal. Just ask Penn State. When all is said and done, I think we're all gonna be p@$$ed off and rightfully so.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, F3SS said:

So then 80% still dig it? 

70% - 10% don't seem to care either way.

so 70% believe they should bow down to the Windsor family. Very sad.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, RAyMO said:

70% - 10% don't seem to care either way.

so 70% believe they should bow down to the Windsor family. Very sad.

Maybe it would take something like this to wake people up. Imagine some damning evidence of Prince Andrew raping young girls and nothing happens to him. If that doesn't bring out the pitchforks and torches I don't know what would.

• Like 3

On 11/20/2019 at 3:55 PM, susieice said:

But Bureau of Prisons Director Kathleen Hawk Sawyer also testified that there is “no indication, from anything I know,” that the wealthy investor’s demise on Aug. 10 “was anything other than a suicide.”

She sounds like she needs some sense slapped into her.  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, susieice said:

Prince Andrew's ex-socialite girlfriend, Lady Victoria Hervey, talked on UK TV about her friendship with Ghislaine, who introduced her to Andrew and Epstein, and how she stayed at Epstein's NY mansion, attending a dinner that included Andrew, Trump and Clinton in 2000. She predicts failure in the hunt for Maxwell. The Sun has offered a reward of almost $13,000 for information on her whereabouts. She says she felt as though she was being watched by cameras and felt uncomfortable in Epstein's home. She also defended Andrew's interview.

https://nypost.com/2019/11/20/ghislaine-maxwell-compared-to-james-bond-character-who-will-never-be-found/

Another one totally out of touch with reality. :lol:  She's probably got Ghislaine stuffed in the cellar of her holiday home. They look out for one another that mob. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, susieice said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/20/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-death.html

Instead of checking on detainees from 10:30 p.m. to 6:30 a.m., the indictment said, the two jail employees “sat at their desk, browsed the internet and moved around the common area.” Ms. Noel, 31, shopped online for furniture, and Mr. Thomas, 41, browsed motorcycle sales and caught up on sports news, according to the indictment. At points, investigators concluded, the guards appeared to be asleep.

Ms. Noel and Mr. Thomas then signed “count sheets,” falsely saying they had checked on inmates several times, the indictment said. They discovered that Mr. Epstein was dead in his cell — 15 feet from their desk — only when they went to give him breakfast.

The indictment said that only on-duty corrections officers would have had access to the unit where Mr. Epstein, a disgraced financier, was being held on sex-trafficking charges. Security camera video suggested that only two other workers entered the unit that night.

So has the story changed around now?  Firstly, it was reported that these two guards were newly contracted guards.  Are these ones not experienced guards?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, susieice said:

The Daily Mail is questioning Andrew's income and the cost of his lifestyle. They say the attraction to Epstein was money.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7703985/Prince-Andrews-millionaire-lifestyle-sums-just-dont-add-up.html

• Prince Andrew was almost certainly attracted to Epstein because he had the one thing he coveted: Money
  • his entire official income consisted of a £250k allowance from the Queen and a £20,000 per year pension
  • Epstein's connections funneled business opportunities in the Prince's direction and he grew personally rich  

Well he's not going to be paid that now is he.....I should certainly hope not.  He's a disgrace that fellow.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, susieice said:

"There are rumors swirling that Andrew wants to do another interview," the source told Vanity Fair on Tuesday. "Andrew hasn’t drawn a line under it. He wants the chance to put right the things he didn’t say. Newsnight gave him the chance to show some remorse. He was asked if there was anything else he wanted to say. It was an open goal — he didn’t grasp it, and I think he sees that now."

Too little, too late.  He's done his dash and now he must suffer the consequences of his words and actions, whatever they may end up being. :) 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

So has the story changed around now?  Firstly, it was reported that these two guards were newly contracted guards.  Are these ones not experienced guards?

The one guard, Ms Noel, is a woman. Just found that out yesterday. The two seen on the video wasn't them. They were two other workers! And who might they be? I  quoted my link from your post.

6 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

Security camera video suggested that only two other workers entered the unit that night.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, skliss said:

I keep thinking that Maxwell can only be hiding out with someone who has big money. The only way I see her being so off the grid is by moving by private transport. I think the most efficient or safest would be some kind of yacht. She's alive because the lawsuit is alive.

I think so too.  There's a ton of people who we would'nt have even heard of, that she could be sheltered by.  It'd have to be someone who has money definitely.  Plus she can't live without servants.  She's entitled and that won't change just because she's on the run. 

Oh, on another note - I think they need to investigate Wexner more.  I do not believe for a second that he gave Epstein that house and fleet of planes for managing his funds (mismanaging them by skimming off the top) and making Epstein his Power of Attorney.  The excuse is too easy and with Wexner being a businessman, he'd have a certain ruthlessness to him, so Epstein HAD TO HAVE SOMETHING OVER HIM.  Something, for sure.  There is no doubt in my mind Epstein was holding something big over Wexner. I'm positive. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

Well he's not going to be paid that now is he.....I should certainly hope not.  He's a disgrace that fellow.

He already was paid. The article is saying Andrew made a lot of money from his relationship with Epstein.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, susieice said:

The one guard, Ms Noel, is a woman. Just found that out yesterday. The two seen on the video wasn't them. They were two other workers! And who might they be? I  quoted my link from your post.

oh thanks Susie, yes when I read it - I thought they meant it was only these two guards that went into that "common area"  and were seen by the FBI.  We need to see this footage, badly.  I need a coffee too, brb,   Sorry, I haven't been here today as it's been too hot and there are fires here in Victoria (nowhere near where I live in Melbourne, but it's dropped from 39 celsius down to 20 celsius in 20 minutes whilst I was driving the boys home from school before.  Crazy weather.  I hope the fires are brought under control.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, susieice said:

He already was paid. The article is saying Andrew made a lot of money from his relationship with Epstein.

Oh no sorry I mean I hope he doesn't get that allowance from the Queen when he goes into hiding out of the public eye now. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, skliss said:

Also...digesting all the good info susie posted about the lawsuit with Maxwell, etc. I need to mull it over. I keep thinking that Maxwell can only be hiding out with someone who has big money. The only way I see her being so off the grid is by moving by private transport. I think the most efficient or safest would be some kind of yacht. She's alive because the lawsuit is alive. If she is "eliminated" would it then be open to the public? And in cases where there is a settlement....isn't that based on, usually, silence? If GM is dead, does a gag order still apply? Hmmm...other things running thru my head...need to think on this a bit.

Her attorneys are actively trying to stop that second document drop. They had to report by November 19th and the judge granted them 30 more days. They must be in touch with her. I was surprised yesterday when I saw the articles saying it was her trying to stop the release. I think she may be nervous where ever she is. Authorities also want to know if Andrew knows how to get in touch with her as he was with her not long before Epstein's arrest.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, susieice said:

Her attorneys are actively trying to stop that second document drop. They had to report by November 19th and the judge granted them 30 more days. They must be in touch with her. I was surprised yesterday when I saw the articles saying it was her trying to stop the release. I think she may be nervous where ever she is. Authorities also want to know if Andrew knows how to get in touch with her as he was with her not long before Epstein's arrest.

They need all of their phones tapped pronto.  Exactly, if her lawyers are still actively opposing this (as well as the John Doe fellow, probably Prince Andrew that one was) she's definitely alive somewhere. 

In fact, the only reason she'd still be alive is because she'd be telling the "elites involved" that she's actively fighting this next drop.  The Judge is a derp is they don't allow this next drop.  This case is far too big to not allow it to come out into the public eye.  It would cause massive mistrust from the public towards the Judicial system and even worse consequences as it goes on. 

The public want answers and it's not going to go away, no matter what "they" want. 

Edited by Gwynbleidd
  • Like 2