Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Gwynbleidd

3 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

Thanks Susie, yes I edited after I realised I'd missed what you quoted above duh - silly me. :) 

NP. It's easy to miss things when a lot of posting is going on. I usually go back and read to see what I missed. It took a while to post the quotes because my computer kept losing the article because of the ads. That's the one thing I don't like about the Daily Mail.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

I am reading some really really strange stuff that I can't even post about on here right now.  It's about Epstein's "transhumanist" plans with those scientists to breed women underground in New Mexico and I have one question that I can't believe we haven't addressed it yet.  After watching the Virginia Guiffre 60 minutes Interview, she said she agreed to have a baby, but wanted to do the massage course in Thailand first, where she met her future Husband and then she escaped to Australia to hide out. Did they just want her to bear children non stop?

Was this just the beginning of his dream?  

What did he want all of these kids for?  He wasn't a genius by any means. 

He and Ghislaine were their own appointed demigods. They were going to breed their own super race, like Hitler.  They knew how to use the self indulgence and perversions of the rich and famous against them. They probably felt like geniuses as more and more of the elite happily fell into their trap. That's how it's starting to seem to me anyway.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, susieice said:

That picture from the drone footage is unnerving

To me it looks like an Epstein that lost weight. The only problem I have is where it is.....would he go back there? I would think it'd be the last place he'd run to.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, susieice said:

I don't know that I necessarily agree with his conclusion. I think that it depends very much on what the guards may have been offered....could you set your family up for life? Or what they may have been threatened with....is my family safe?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, susieice said:

He and Ghislaine were their own appointed demigods. They were going to breed their own super race, like Hitler.  They knew how to use the self indulgence and perversions of the rich and famous against them. They probably felt like geniuses as more and more of the elite happily fell into their trap. That's how it's starting to seem to me anyway.

So why didn't she have his kid? They were together for long enough. I think the scientific contributions and the obsession with babies was a thing that developed over time, the longer they became convinced of their own superiority and untouchableness.

Who took all those pics and why didn't anyone...ANYONE!!....take pics of the pics...the ones with Clinton or others and topless children? Who cares what his library looks like, get some evidence!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, skliss said:

So why didn't she have his kid? They were together for long enough. I think the scientific contributions and the obsession with babies was a thing that developed over time, the longer they became convinced of their own superiority and untouchableness.

Who took all those pics and why didn't anyone...ANYONE!!....take pics of the pics...the ones with Clinton or others and topless children? Who cares what his library looks like, get some evidence!

I think she had agreed to but went to Hong Kong first. She met her husband there and never returned. She went to Australia. She found her escape from Epstein. 

The contractors are saying what they saw there. I don't know if the pictures are still there or maybe they just haven't been released to the public. From what I understand, the investigation into the Zorro Ranch is just starting. We've known for months that Epstein intended to breed his own mini mes. We also know he wanted some of his body parts frozen, which Mark may or may not have done. Mark isn't talking.

The circumstances involving the Zorro Ranch are very unusual compared to Epstein's other properties. It was very difficult to get to. Long article here but worth the read. It's older but helps to explain a lot. I think the public land Epstein was granted has been seized by the state of New Mexico. Guiffre has said she was trafficked to ex Governor Richardson, but of course, he is another one who says he never met her.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jeffrey-epstein-whats-next-for-zorro-ranch-where-accusers-say-they-were-raped-trafficked-2019-08-31/

Prince Andrew has lost a large part of his income according to this article. Prince Charles had a lot to do with this. I wonder if he'll get back with Fergie now.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7710285/Prince-Andrew-smiling-waving-breaks-cover-time-Queen-sacked-him.html

And amid extraordinary scenes today Andrew smiled and waved as he drove himself in his Bentley to see the Queen again on the morning after she retired him from royal duties. Hours later, just after Her Majesty left for Windsor Castle, the Duchess of York, turned up at Buckingham Palace to see her ex-husband.  

Today it emerged that Prince of Wales acted 'decisively' to force out his younger brother yesterday having called his mother from his tour of New Zealand urging her to cut off the Duke of York having become 'increasingly alarmed' the scandal was engulfing the entire royal family.

Her Majesty agreed and then summoned her 'favourite son' to deliver the bad news and told him he would lose his £250,000 taxpayer-funded salary and would only appear in public at family events.

A senior royal source told the Evening Standard today that Charles had told their mother: 'This is about protecting the institution of the monarchy itself', adding that 'swift action' was imperative.   

Charles and Andrew had a recent high-profile row over whether the Duke of York's daughters Beatrice and Eugenie should enjoy the perks given to Charles' children William and Harry - and now the sisters' public roles and income are likely to fall after their father's demise. Beatrice's wedding plans for next year are also up in the air and may even be scaled back, especially as Eugenie's nuptials last year cost British taxpayers around £2million.  

Buckingham Palace is 'braced' for the 'imminent' arrival of a subpoena summoning Andrew to give evidence under oath in the US, according to the Telegraph, but leading QC Baroness Helena Kennedy, said if he was her client she'd advise him never to go to America again in case he is arrested and can never leave.

Attorney Lisa Bloom, who represents five of Epstein's 'slaves', wants to force him to give evidence in the US - but prosecutors would treat him as a witness to help prosecute Epstein's 'helpers' and co-conspirators rather than a criminal suspect.

Ms Bloom said: 'Andrew and his staff must cooperate with all investigations, show up for civil depositions and trials, and produce all documents. Nobody is above the law and everybody should have to answer questions'

Andrew will lose his £249,000 annual income from the taxpayer-funded Sovereign Grant as a result - but will keep his grace-and-favour home in Windsor and cash will still come in from his mother's Duchy of Lancaster estate, the source of her multi-million pound private income.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

His private secretary has now stepped down.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/nov/22/prince-andrews-aide-steps-down-from-role-over-epstein-link

He's been made to move his office out of Buckingham Palace.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/prince-andrew-forced-to-move-office-out-of-buckingham-palace-2vl7wns7q

Edited by susieice

Andrew's daughters are distressed about their father's relationship with Epstein. Their futures are in question although the Royal Family has said they will stand by them.

https://nypost.com/2019/11/22/prince-andrews-daughters-are-deeply-distressed-over-his-ties-to-jeffrey-epstein/

3 hours ago, susieice said:

I think she had agreed to but went to Hong Kong first. She met her husband there and never returned. She went to Australia. She found her escape from Epstein. 

The contractors are saying what they saw there. I don't know if the pictures are still there or maybe they just haven't been released to the public. From what I understand, the investigation into the Zorro Ranch is just starting. We've known for months that Epstein intended to breed his own mini mes. We also know he wanted some of his body parts frozen, which Mark may or may not have done. Mark isn't talking.

My mistake! When I read it back I realized it sounded like I meant Giuffre....what I meant was, why didn't Maxwell have his baby? They were together long enough. Seems like Guiffres would have belonged to Maxwell's under the weird agreement proposed.

• Like 1

Cross posted on Prince Andrew thread:

200 Charities to "seek new patrons" after Prince Andrew BBC Interview

Prince Andrew's withdrawal from public life over the Jeffrey Epstein scandal means that all 200 of his charities will need to seek new patrons. 

The Queen ordered the Duke of York to step down in an attempt to contain the fall-out from his disastrous TV interview about his friendship with the paedophile billionaire.

It comes as ten of the 35 worldwide sponsors of Andrew's beloved Pitch@Palace charity pulled the plug on their support and funding.  

After his sacking, palace sources confirmed charities he was affiliated with would no longer receive his patronage. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, skliss said:

My mistake! When I read it back I realized it sounded like I meant Giuffre....what I meant was, why didn't Maxwell have his baby? They were together long enough. Seems like Guiffres would have belonged to Maxwell's under the weird agreement proposed.

NP. There's so much info to digest it's hard to remember it all and a whole bunch more is flying out in the last few days. I get confused too. I guess the proposal was put to Guiffre right before she left for her trip to Hong Kong. At least the baby would have belonged to Maxwell if anything happened between Guiffre and Epstein.

Everything being released right now is about Prince Andrew. He was told to empty his offices in Buckingham Palace by Friday. This article also says the Queen fired his private secretary. Prince Andrew was seen riding horses with his mother at Windsor today.

https://nypost.com/2019/11/22/prince-andrew-kicked-out-of-buckingham-palace-over-jeffrey-epstein-scandal/

This article has a picture of victim Teala Davis, then 17, flying a helicopter with Epstein in the Virgin Islands.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jeffrey-epstein-sued-teala-davies-accuses-epstein-of-sexually-abusing-her-photo-shows-them-helicopter/

• Like 1

In another blow, during his interview, Andrew was asked about a trip he made to NYC in April 2001. Guiffre has said he was with her at Epstein's mansion.

https://nypost.com/2019/11/21/prince-andrews-alibi-doubts-royals-explanation-of-key-trip-in-jeffrey-epstein-scandal/

Prince Andrew faced further humiliation Thursday when his alibi for a key New York trip in the Jeffrey Epstein scandal was shot down by the former diplomat whom he said he had stayed with, according to a report.

The Duke of York has been accused by Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre of having sex with her in the late moneyman’s Upper East Side mansion in April 2001 when she was just 17.

Andrew insisted during his “car crash” of an interview with the BBC that the allegations were impossible — because he was “staying with the consul-general” during that particular Manhattan trip.

However, Sir Thomas Harris, the consul-general in New York at the time, told the Daily Mail that he had “no recollection” of the prince staying at his official residence during that trip.

Harris, 74, admitted he no longer had a copy of his 2001 diary. However, he stressed that such overnight stays by senior royals tend to be formally registered in the Court Circular.

No such stays are listed for that period, which “makes me suspect he wasn’t with me that night,” Harris told the paper.

“If you go through the Court Circular, you will come across the other visits he paid to New York. That was the typical pattern,” he said.

The Court Circular from the time shows the prince flew to New York on the morning of April 9, a flight that would have landed in New York just after lunchtime — with no duties listed for the rest of the day, according to the Telegraph, noting gaps in his schedule during the trip.

The same day Andrew arrived, his accuser, Giuffre, also flew into New York on Epstein’s private jet, the Telegraph said, citing flight logs.

Andrew admitted he “probably did” visit close pal Epstein during the trip, but said there was “definitely no activity” because he did not sleep over.

“Because of what I was doing, I was staying with the consul-general, which is further down the street on Fifth,” Andrew told the BBC in the interview that aired Saturday.

“So I wasn’t staying there,” he said of Epstein’s mansion. “I may have visited, but no, definitely didn’t, definitely, definitely, no, no, no activity."

unmiss-sound-button-muted-e74d67a0c85c3548f07d7564782a269c.svg

Attorney General Barr has said Epstein's death was the result of a perfect storm of screw ups in what was wrong within the MCC. He says the security film shows that no one entered the area where Epstein was kept on the night he died. He was required to have a cellmate but had none because his cellmate was transferred out of MCC the day before his death. Epstein was found when the guards went to deliver breakfast.

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/ag-barr-epsteins-death-was-perfect-storm-of-screw-ups

The Justice Department is still investigating the circumstances that led to Epstein’s death, including why he wasn’t given a cellmate.

“I think it was important to have a roommate in there with him and we’re looking into why that wasn’t done, and I think every indication is that was a screw-up,” Barr said. “The systems to assure that was done were not followed.”

Epstein’s death ended the possibility of a trial that would have involved prominent figures and sparked widespread anger that he wouldn't have to answer for the allegations.

Even with his death, federal prosecutors in New York have continued to investigate the allegations against Epstein. Barr, who has vowed to aggressively investigate and bring charges against anyone who may have helped Epstein, said investigators were making good progress in the case.

“They are definitely pushing things along,” Barr said. “I’ll just say there is good progress being made, and I’m hopeful in a relatively short time there will be tangible results.”

Prince Charles will not be so forgiving. The Sun blocks it's links so I quoted.

https://www.************/news/10406280/prince-charles-stern-words-andrew/

PRINCE Charles interrupted his royal tour for "stern words" with Prince Andrew, it has been reported.

The 71-year-old made a call back to the UK to speak with his 59-year-old brother as the scandal unfolded, the Mirror reported.

And the Prince of Wales is expected to again speak with Prince Andrew as he returns in the coming days.

A Buckingham Palace source told the publication: "The Queen has told Andrew he has her support but it is clear his brother Charles will be having stern words with him when he gets home.

"Charles will demand to know how on earth this could have been allowed to happen, who was advising Andrew and why he was not consulted about his decision to go ahead with the interview."

He is expected to return to the UK after today setting out to the picturesque coast of Kaikoura in New Zealand.

It comes after it was reported the future monarch could "read Andrew the riot act" once king.

Prince Charles is said to have always had a rocky relationship with Prince Andrew - with the latest scandal over his brother's friendship with Jeffrey Epstein making him "b****y furious".

Christopher Andersen, author of Diana's Boys, told the Daily Beast: "Charles does not want to inherit a crown that has been tarnished, scratched, and dented by a fresh round of scandals.

“Once he is king, he will almost certainly read Andrew the riot act, if he hasn’t already, strip him of many of his duties and responsibilities, and put him under the royal equivalent of what might loosely be described as house arrest—a life of unlimited luxury and pomp, of course, but under the reign of Charles III, the Duke of York’s freedom to pursue his personal appetites will be significantly curtailed.”

9 hours ago, susieice said:

This I never understood....$19,000 Seems like a relatively small amount compared to the amount of money Andrew supposedly made by his association with Epstein. Didn't it say millions somewhere? Why didn't Andrew just cover that amount for her and allow her to pay it back if he wanted her to? They've always lived together, even after the divorce, so she really wasn't paying living expenses all those years. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, skliss said:

This I never understood....$19,000 Seems like a relatively small amount compared to the amount of money Andrew supposedly made by his association with Epstein. Didn't it say millions somewhere? Why didn't Andrew just cover that amount for her and allow her to pay it back if he wanted her to? They've always lived together, even after the divorce, so she really wasn't paying living expenses all those years. 

Right. It doesn't sound like Andrew did very much to help Fergie. I'm not sure if he ever paid her living expenses. I know she endorsed Weight Watchers for a while too. You would think she would have gotten some sort of a settlement when they split. Fergie wasn't someone who handled money well. She almost went bankrupt at least once.

It has been said that Andrew profited from dealings he got through Epstein. I don't know why he didn't help her himself. Maybe something in the divorce terms? She may have only been allowed so much.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

Ghislaine is said to have spent her father's wealth partying.

https://nypost.com/2019/11/23/ghislaine-maxwell-used-her-fathers-wealth-to-throw-lavish-parties/

I always thought most of Robert Maxwell's estate was used to pay back 100's of millions of dollars he stole from his employees' pension fund to keep his businesses floating and pay off his massive bank debts. Her brothers tried to save what was left and couldn't. They were in court for a long time and in the end, the taxpayer returned the money that they couldn't. Some of the pensioners only got half of their pension. 

Ghislaine always thought her father was murdered but British authorities always said it was a clear case of suicide. Here's some good articles about him.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/greenslade/2011/nov/03/pressandpublishing-daily-mirror

Britain's Money Week magazine called her father one of the biggest frauds in history.

https://moneyweek.com/505757/great-frauds-in-history-robert-maxwell/

Having taken on large amounts of debt, and following the launch of a string of expensive failures, Maxwell was reduced to shunting money between his companies to give the impression they were profitable, repeatedly changing the dates on which they reported earnings, in order to fool auditors. When this wasn’t enough to keep his empire going, he looted money from the pension fund of the Mirror Group in an attempt to prop up its share price.

Edited by susieice