Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Gwynbleidd

47 minutes ago, skliss said:

Yeah but I can't remember if it was Wexner or if Epstein did it. I was thinking maybe he's one of the two billionaires in the transcripts. I wish we had other verifiable names.

And don't tempt me, both boys have drones...lol Gwyn wasn't ready with the bail money.  :lol:

It was Epstein. On Wexner's property. This victim also blames Wexner for that.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, skliss said:

I have some homework reading to do...lol

No doubt about it. Deutsche Bank is an outstanding financial institution.  :lol:

• Haha 2

So does this mean again that Epstein's victims won't be heard in court? Many have accusations about others also. Or are they just setting up a payment fund. Sounds to me like they are trying to rush this.

https://nypost.com/2019/12/04/epsteins-estate-lawyers-seek-rush-ruling-on-victims-fund/

With lawsuits piling up against Jeffrey Epstein’s estate, his lawyers asked a judge Wednesday to hasten approval of a victim-compensation fund, according to new court papers.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, susieice said:

It was Epstein. On Wexner's property. This victim also blames Wexner for that.

I would too if he was there and knew. I think a lot of these famous types knew but refused to "know" so they could still get what they wanted, which was basking in the light of the rich and famous.  That makes them culpable. I just couldn't remember if at any time Wexner was accused of actually participating like Dershowitz. How morally bankrupt do you have to be to ignore the rape of young girls to feed your own ego or to gain wealth. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, susieice said:

So does this mean again that Epstein's victims won't be heard in court? Many have accusations about others also. Or are they just setting up a payment fund. Sounds to me like they are trying to rush this.

https://nypost.com/2019/12/04/epsteins-estate-lawyers-seek-rush-ruling-on-victims-fund/

With lawsuits piling up against Jeffrey Epstein’s estate, his lawyers asked a judge Wednesday to hasten approval of a victim-compensation fund, according to new court papers.

I don't know....what angle could they have? Maybe it will have a limit on the amount of funds any one accuser can get if participating with a non-disclosure? Imagine if every accuser sued for $100 million? If each who agrees to participate gets 1 million, but drops out of any lawsuit, they could really widdle down the witness pool. 

It would be tempting....a million dollars and then you don't have to publically testify about the horrible details of a traumatic experience you've probably been trying to forget.

• Like 2

I see your 100million and raise you a Thomas Bowers and a Aivar Rehe 

~

• Like 1

Prince Philip told Prince Andrew to take his punishment.

https://nypost.com/2019/12/05/prince-philip-told-prince-andrew-to-take-his-punishment-for-endangering-royal-family/

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/prince-andrew-prince-philip-epstein-scandal

Prince Andrew is still facing the wrath of the British royal family.

The 59-year-old was given a “tense” telling off by his father Prince Philip, who told the royal to “take his punishment” because he had endangered “the very fabric of the royal family,” a palace insider told The Telegraph on Thursday.

According to the outlet, Andrew was ordered to drive 140 miles to Queen Elizabeth’scountry retreat Sandringham for a “showdown” with the Duke of Edinburgh.

“It was a tense meeting and Philip told his son he had to take his punishment,” claimed the source. “There was no screaming or shouting but Philip told him in no uncertain terms that he had to step down for the sake of the monarchy. Philip doesn’t like trial by the media but he is realistic enough to realize that Andrew’s actions were a danger to the very fabric of the royal family.”

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

The Sun has published an article about how Ghislaine participated in sex acts with underaged girls. Andrew would have done better to distance himself from her also. She is under serious investigation in the US for her role in the sex trafficking ring. The Sun is offering a reward if someone can get them in contact with Ghislaine.

https://www.************/news/10493144/ghislaine-maxwell-sex-dozens-of-girls/

PRINCE Andrew’s “pimp” pal Ghislaine Maxwell had sex with dozens of girls, it is alleged in court papers.

The claims are in statements by Virginia Giuffre, who says she was forced to sleep with the duke aged 17.

In the US papers she is asked by investigators: “It is your contention Ghislaine Maxwell had sex with underage girls virtually every day, correct?”

Ms Guiffre says: “Yes. There’s a lot of girls that were involved.”

Prince Andrew, 59, has kept in touch with Maxwell, 57, throughout the crisis. He denies any wrongdoing.

Do you know where Ghislaine Maxwell is?

THE Sun is offering a £10,000 reward for information leading to Ghislaine Maxwell being found.

Despite being at the centre of the sex abuse storm surrounding Prince Andrew, left, socialite Ghislaine has not been since in public since June.

The daughter of the late newspaper tycoon Robert Maxwell is said to have travelled to various cities in the US and Europe. But do you know where she is now?

To be eligible, you must provide information which directly results in The Sun successfully making contact with her in person.

For terms and conditions go to: ************/GhislaineMaxwellRewa

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, susieice said:

Prince Philip told Prince Andrew to take his punishment.

https://nypost.com/2019/12/05/prince-philip-told-prince-andrew-to-take-his-punishment-for-endangering-royal-family/

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/prince-andrew-prince-philip-epstein-scandal

Prince Andrew is still facing the wrath of the British royal family.

The 59-year-old was given a “tense” telling off by his father Prince Philip, who told the royal to “take his punishment” because he had endangered “the very fabric of the royal family,” a palace insider told The Telegraph on Thursday.

According to the outlet, Andrew was ordered to drive 140 miles to Queen Elizabeth’scountry retreat Sandringham for a “showdown” with the Duke of Edinburgh.

“It was a tense meeting and Philip told his son he had to take his punishment,” claimed the source. “There was no screaming or shouting but Philip told him in no uncertain terms that he had to step down for the sake of the monarchy. Philip doesn’t like trial by the media but he is realistic enough to realize that Andrew’s actions were a danger to the very fabric of the royal family.”

And again if he had been up front in the beginning, he could have avoided all this. The 2 factors that might weigh in the explain his actions are: 1) The business with the very young girls on the Island is true and there is evidence.... or/and .... 2) The Guiffire encounters were during his marriage... but really,  royals have been cheating since .... well ... the first guy stood up and declared himself king. 

• Like 2

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7757599/Royal-staff-want-BANISH-Prince-Andrew-Royal-Familys-Christmas-Day-church-outing.html

Royal staff 'want to BANISH Prince Andrew from the Royal Family's Christmas Day church outing over fears sex abuse campaigners will infiltrate the crowds'

• Courtiers considering blocking Andrew from the Christmas service, source said
  • It is feared sex abuse protesters could infiltrate crowds at Sandringham
  • Royal Family faces intense glare over Andrew's friendship with Jeffrey Epstein 
  • The duke stepped down from public duties in wake last month's BBC interview
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, susieice said:

She is under serious investigation in the US for her role in the sex trafficking ring.

Awesome! I can't wait until she's rounded up and pays for her crimes! And she better have round the clock guards!

13 minutes ago, susieice said:

The Sun is offering a reward if someone can get them in contact with Ghislaine

Prince Andrew is gonna need the money....lol 

• Haha 2

The question now is Beatrice's wedding. I do feel bad for her. It doesn't sound like they were planning a large wedding anyway. I was not aware that her husband to be has an ex-wife and a child.

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/reports/a30132849/princess-beatrice-wedding-affected-prince-andrew/

The BBC has already said they will not be televising the wedding saying there is a lack of public interest. ITV has said they will.

https://www.*** blocked ***/news/royal/1213537/prince-andrew-sarah-ferguson-fergie-princess-eugenie-beatrice-demands-royal-wedding-spt

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Here's another article about the woman who says she saw Prince Andrew with Virginia Giuffre at the Tramp nightclub. She will cooperated with the FBI.

https://nypost.com/2019/12/04/new-witness-claims-she-saw-prince-andrew-with-virginia-roberts-giuffre/

An eyewitness claims she saw Prince Andrew and Virginia Roberts Giuffre the night they allegedly had sex for the first time — and now she plans on telling the FBI everything she knows, her lawyer said.

Attorney Lisa Bloom said she represents the witness, who wasn’t identified but was allegedly present at London’s Tramp nightclub in 2001.

“She saw Prince Andrew with Virginia,” Bloom said in an interview Tuesday with ITV’s “This Morning” show. “She remembers it vividly because she was told this is a member of the royal family. It was a very big thing to her.”

Bloom said her client was “shocked” by what she saw at the club.

“I’m going to take her to the FBI, they can investigate her claims and I call on other witnesses to come forward,” the lawyer said. “Now is the time. People are in fear, of course, of a powerful royal family, but women have to stand with other women.”

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, susieice said:

Here's another article about the woman who says she saw Prince Andrew with Virginia Giuffre at the Tramp nightclub. She will cooperated with the FBI.

https://nypost.com/2019/12/04/new-witness-claims-she-saw-prince-andrew-with-virginia-roberts-giuffre/

An eyewitness claims she saw Prince Andrew and Virginia Roberts Giuffre the night they allegedly had sex for the first time — and now she plans on telling the FBI everything she knows, her lawyer said.

Attorney Lisa Bloom said she represents the witness, who wasn’t identified but was allegedly present at London’s Tramp nightclub in 2001.

“She saw Prince Andrew with Virginia,” Bloom said in an interview Tuesday with ITV’s “This Morning” show. “She remembers it vividly because she was told this is a member of the royal family. It was a very big thing to her.”

Bloom said her client was “shocked” by what she saw at the club.

“I’m going to take her to the FBI, they can investigate her claims and I call on other witnesses to come forward,” the lawyer said. “Now is the time. People are in fear, of course, of a powerful royal family, but women have to stand with other women.”

I'm glad she's doing it, but it seems like it would be hard to prove. I'd be great if the other people she was with that night remembered too!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, skliss said:

I'm glad she's doing it, but it seems like it would be hard to prove. I'd be great if the other people she was with that night remembered too!

Yes. I'm wondering if she has some sort of proof that she was there too. Maybe some of the others will recall telling her a member of the Royal Family was there. I was wondering if her or Andrew both used cash the night they were there. If either used credit then there's a receipt that would be traceable.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 3

Just popping in to say hi to my gal pals ;) 

Great job keeping up with this y'all (why am I talking like a Texan?) <3 

I haven't gone back any pages simply because I've got a killer headache right now, but did you get the news about Epstein's Plastic Surgeon dying in a plane crash? 

My husband read this to me across the room last night, so I'm not sure what website he was on when he found this info and shared it with me.  He usually frequents Reddit and Drudge Report (I think it was the latter). 

But in case you guys missed it - Apparently the fellow had been flying since he was 17-18 and the small light aircraft (private plane) went down, which he died........the reason given for the crash?  Wrong fuel put into plane before taking off. :unsure2:  Relative/close friend of the Plastic Surgeon says there is no way he would've put the incorrect fuel in the aircraft and the plane would not have taken off if that had happened.  

• Like 2

Also, I was watching the Lady Diana funeral service the other night on youtube - the part where Elton John was singing that song rewritten from Candle in the Wind..... hopefully, you guys know the one and I was looking in the crowd up near the piano Elton John was playing on, and I'm 99% positive Ghislaine Maxwell is sitting in the crowd 2nd row in from the piano.  As the camera pans back you see this dark short haired pointy nosed woman.  It looks like her and I was wracking my brain to think who else would've been there that looks remarkably similar to Maxwell and I couldn't think of anyone.  Especially one that would've been seated that close.  She had the social connections obviously.

When you click on this it should begin at 4:09secs - then look in the 2nd row.  I had to rewind when I saw it.....I was like IS THAT WHO I THINK IT IS? :lol:  Just like you said @skliss, Maxwell damn well photo bombs just about everything!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Gwynbleidd said:

Also, I was watching the Lady Diana funeral service the other night on youtube - the part where Elton John was singing that song rewritten from Candle in the Wind..... hopefully, you guys know the one and I was looking in the crowd up near the piano Elton John was playing on, and I'm 99% positive Ghislaine Maxwell is sitting in the crowd 2nd row in from the piano.  As the camera pans back you see this dark short haired pointy nosed woman.  It looks like her and I was wracking my brain to think who else would've been there that looks remarkably similar to Maxwell and I couldn't think of anyone.  Especially one that would've been seated that close.  She had the social connections obviously.

When you click on this it should begin at 4:09secs - then look in the 2nd row.  I had to rewind when I saw it.....I was like IS THAT WHO I THINK IT IS? :lol:  Just like you said @skliss, Maxwell damn well photo bombs just about everything!

Wow! You're right, that does look like her!  That distinctive nose/profile. She really had a way of wriggling her in everywhere. She must be one hell of an actress or very well trained on how to manipulate.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Gwynbleidd said:

I haven't gone back any pages simply because I've got a killer headache right now, but did you get the news about Epstein's Plastic Surgeon dying in a plane crash? 

My husband read this to me across the room last night, so I'm not sure what website he was on when he found this info and shared it with me.  He usually frequents Reddit and Drudge Report (I think it was the latter). 

But in case you guys missed it - Apparently the fellow had been flying since he was 17-18 and the small light aircraft (private plane) went down, which he died........the reason given for the crash?  Wrong fuel put into plane before taking off. :unsure2:  Relative/close friend of the Plastic Surgeon says there is no way he would've put the incorrect fuel in the aircraft and the plane would not have taken off if that had happened.  

Hope you feel better! 

So do we think he may have completed some reconstruction work and been neutralized? For Maxwell? Obviously with more staff speaking out and more girls coming forward the idea she will be found not guilty is slim to none. 

I still wonder why Epstein didn't leave her any money. She spent a lifetime catering him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Gwynbleidd said:

Welcome back Gwyn! It does look a lot like Ghislaine! I watched it a couple of times too and I agree. It could be her for sure.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, skliss said:

Hope you feel better! 

So do we think he may have completed some reconstruction work and been neutralized? For Maxwell? Obviously with more staff speaking out and more girls coming forward the idea she will be found not guilty is slim to none. 

I still wonder why Epstein didn't leave her any money. She spent a lifetime catering him.

5 hours ago, Gwynbleidd said:

I hope your headache goes away soon Gwyn. They can be horrible to deal with.

I didn't hear about this plastic surgeon. I'll see what I can find. It doesn't surprise me at all to hear Ghislaine may have had work done. Jean Luc Brunel either for that matter. I will be very surprised if Ghislaine comes to the US to answer questions. It appears that she is staying in close contact with Prince Andrew. I guess you didn't read yet where the British found emails between the two talking about Giuffre. Since Panorama recorded their show a month before Andrew's interview, they already knew they were talking about Giuffre before Andrew said he never met her or knew who she was.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, susieice said:

I hope your headache goes away soon Gwyn. They can be horrible to deal with.

I didn't hear about this plastic surgeon. I'll see what I can find. It doesn't surprise me at all to hear Ghislaine may have had work done. Jean Luc Brunel either for that matter. I will be very surprised if Ghislaine comes to the US to answer questions. It appears that she is staying in close contact with Prince Andrew. I guess you didn't read yet where the British found emails between the two talking about Giuffre. Since Panorama recorded their show a month before Andrew's interview, they already knew they were talking about Giuffre before Andrew said he never met her or knew who she was.

Ill take a look too, i dont have your skill set however...lol I'm really curious as to where this happened and where he's been recently, flying privately would be harder to track down. 

• Like 2

I found this in Reddit. It says this plastic surgeon was not Epstein's. Will keep looking.

It started because of this article and a picture. At least I now have a name to search for.

https://mfamediagroup.com/jeffrey-epstein-spotted-alive-is-this-even-possible-mystery-photo-surfaces/

r. Daniel P. Greenwald, 59, was a well-known plastic surgeon with a private practice, Bayshore Plastic Surgery, in Tampa’s Channelside district. He was named one of America’s top surgeons in 2009 and specialized in hand and microvascular surgery, cosmetic plastic surgery and also performed gender reassignment surgeries.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wrong fuel caused plane crash that killed Tampa surgeon, NTSB says

TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – A plane crash that killed a well-known plastic surgeon from Tampa over the weekend was caused by the wrong kind of fuel being put in the plane, the National Transportation Safety Board said Thursday.

Dr. Daniel Greenwald was flying a Piper Aerostar 602P in central Indiana on Saturday when he crashed in a field. The 59-year-old died from blunt-force trauma in the crash, an Indiana coroner said.

According to a report released Thursday by the NTSB, the plane crash happened shortly after Greenwald left the Kokomo Municipal Airport. Greenwald flew into Indiana that morning from the Peter O Knight Airport in Tampa to provide training to a customer based at the Kokomo Airport.

NTSB officials say jet fuel was put into the plane Greenwald was flying instead of the regular aviation gasoline that should have been used. 8 On Your Side spoke with aviation expert, Captain John Cox, who tells us jet fuel would have caused the engine to quit.

According to the NTSB report, the airport employee who fueled the plane says he asked Greenwald twice if he wanted jet fuel. That employee claims Greenwald said “yes” both times. However, Greenwald was an experienced general aviation pilot with hundreds of hours of flight time experience who would have known the effect the jet fuel would have had on the plane’s engine. Captain Cox added that no pilot would ever say yes to putting jet fuel into that specific plane.

https://www.wfla.com/news/hillsborough-county/wrong-fuel-caused-plane-crash-that-killed-tampa-surgeon-ntsb-says/

• Thanks 2

Here's an article about Greenwald and the plane crash.

https://www.tampabay.com/news/breaking-news/2019/10/06/tampa-plastic-surgeon-killed-in-plane-crash/

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/oct/6/officials-say-pilot-found-dead-after-indiana-plane/

Here's another one about the picture referenced to in Reddit. It does look like him!

https://www.cinyour.facebook.com/totaldisclosurepodcast/posts/146527040031533

Here's the patreon page Reddit mentioned was closed down. It is locked.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/clinton-dr-30672326

Edited by susieice
  • Thanks 1