Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Gwynbleidd

5 hours ago, Ozfactor said:

With what Ghislaine Maxwell is being accused of , she should talk to the authorities before she talks to the press, the same should have happened to Prince Andrew, still not interviewed by the authorities. 

I think they are both just trying to make a case to the public. There's no evidence presented in the court of public opinion. It's not really helping them but I don't see either one actually coming to the US to answer questions from the law. It's going to be difficult to get either one to do that.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RabidMongoose said:

She's really quite courageous to be speaking out like she is. She doesn't back off or change her story one bit. It's always possible someone will try to silence her. The reaction of most people would be that she was murdered if something happens to her.

• Like 1

Trump is considering hiring Dershowitz.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7784013/President-Trump-considering-adding-Alan-Dershowitz-impeachment-legal-team.html

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/president-trump-adding-controversial-lawyer-alan-dershowitz-impeachment/story?id=67674015

Gearing up for an impeachment trial in the Senate, President Donald Trump and his top advisers are considering expanding his legal team and bringing on controversial attorney and professor Alan Dershowitz, multiple sources told ABC News.

Dershowitz attended an event Wednesday at the White House and was asked to speak briefly by the president ahead of signing an executive order on anti-Semitism.

"I have advocated that there needs to be one other attorney that's added to the mix for the president, and that is Alan Dershowitz," Congressman Mark Meadows, R-N.C., a Trump confidant, told the House Freedom Caucus podcast on Wednesday. "I think he'd be great to come in, get Alan Dershowitz in to be part of that defense team."

Dershowitz, who was often called upon by the White House and the president's attorneys to appear on television during the Mueller investigation, has been in the headlines due to his ties to now-deceased accused child trafficker Jeffrey Epstein. Dershowitz was a member of a star legal team that represented Epstein during his multiple investigations beginning in the mid 2000s.

n an op-ed published earlier this week, Dershowitz wrote that the two articles of impeachment proposed by the House Judiciary committee failed to meet the standard in his opinion. "Both are so vague and open ended that they could be applied in partisan fashion by a majority of the House against almost any president from the opposing party."

Dershowitz, a longtime professor at Harvard University, most notably won the appeal of Claus von Bülow's 1982 conviction for the attempted murder of his wife, Sunny. He was also part of the legal "Dream Team" for O.J. Simpson's murder trial.

This Harvey Weinstein thing is really making me mad. He should be in court looking at testimony and doing time. Not paying people off. Release the flying monkeys!! I hope Giuffre and the other victims are successful in actually getting real trials out of this. The people who worked at Epstein's homes and on the island, the pilots, all the people talking to the press, should be subpeonaed to testify. I can understand the victims' anger. Epstein was where he should have been 11 years ago. Not easy bargaining for a meager sentence. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Eldorado said:

Some related news...

Mr X: mystery tycoon accused of rape and sexual assault

https://www.theweek.co.uk/104822/mr-x-mystery-tycoon-accused-of-rape-and-sexual-assault

Hi El. My ad blocker stopped me from opening this link so I found this one. It only gives a partial of the story because you need to subscribe but it gives the jest of what you're saying. There's so much of this.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/police-launch-rape-inquiry-into-mystery-mr-x-tycoon-mrlb8skwt

Edit: Found this one in the Daily Mail.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7778997/Police-launch-rape-investigation-one-Britains-richest-men.html

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

Good stuff. I appreciate this thread.

What is strange about this whole mess are the conspiracies being advanced about it all, even going so far as into supposed tarot readings and psychic claims. I was looking over some of those and they are all following "Epstein didn't really die" theories it seems. That tells me the public is putting their money there, given so few facts out in the Press.

Being a contrarian by nature, I pondered that and Andrew's refusal to regret their friendship as a plus for the conspiracy, but this talk now about Maxwell supposedly willing to talk is a minus. I need to check and see if his plastic surgeon died after he did or not, actually.

Officials need to spit or get off the pot on this, start somewhere, because it becomes increasingly obvious they don't have the desire to deal with it, and that reeks pretty much.

It feels like to me that once again the governments are misreading their own people and do not perceive how very much we are up in arms about trafficking and the vileness of certain bottom feeding elites.

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

It feels like to me that once again the governments are misreading their own people and do not perceive how very much we are up in arms about trafficking and the vileness of certain bottom feeding elites.

But we're not. Not really. In 2016 the two most popular candidates to become the most powerful person in the world were both friends with a known pedophile and human trafficker and no one blinked. 

Sadly it seems theyre reading the populace just fine.

Edited by Farmer77
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

But we're not. Not really. In 2016 the two most popular candidates to become the most powerful person in the world were both friends with a known pedophile and human trafficker and no one blinked. 

Sadly it seems theyre reading the populace just fine.

That's changing.

• Like 2

Double post. Sorry. Going to make some use of the space. lol.

It seems Epstein was funding a science program that was airing on PBS.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/12/12/jeffrey-epstein-funded-science-tv-episodes-a-year-before-he-arrest.html

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

There is growing concern that pedophilia and trafficking is on the rise and a greater threat than the Media is investigating and sounding the alarm about, and with great luck this will start getting official attention. This is what I believe is true. This is my hope, anyway.

Edited by Not A Rockstar
because I can
  • Like 3

Back in 2016 no one was aware of everything about Epstein that they are now. He very quietly got his hands slapped and moved on. Now, he's everywhere. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, susieice said:

Double post. Sorry. Going to make some use of the space. lol.

It seems Epstein was funding a science program that was airing on PBS.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/12/12/jeffrey-epstein-funded-science-tv-episodes-a-year-before-he-arrest.html

His genetic interests were beyond creepy. Serious creep :(

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

His genetic interests were beyond creepy. Serious creep :(

The links are here in the thread but even scientists have said Epstein intended to use the Zorro Ranch to birth at least 20 of his children to pass his genes. He was expecting Virginia to return from Hong Kong and have a baby with him, but she found the man she married and never returned. Now there's this guy. Just a quick link.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/epstein-funded-scientist-george-church-is-creating-a-genetics-based-dating-app

• Like 1

Yes. Not everyone who got his cash or were affiliated with him necessarily knew what he was. You can buy a scientist with the promise of a mil for his pet project :). No need for Lolita.

The link is a good example of moves he made for influence. The man was a spider, spinning all the time it seems. He wanted inroads in science for his genetic notions. I am kinda scared to know what he actually had in mind there.

• Like 2

Could Prince Andrew be forced to cooperate with US law enforcement in the Epstein case?

https://www.businessinsider.com/could-prince-andrew-testify-in-jeffrey-epstein-case-2019-12

• In the announcement that he was stepping back from royal duties last month over public criticism for his friendship with Jeffrey Epstein, Prince Andrew said he was willing to talk to law enforcement.
  • While his status as a prince complicates matters diplomatically, legal experts told Insider that Andrew could be compelled to talk to investigators if they file a request through The Hague.
  • Sources told Insider that any interview would likely happen in the UK, with certain conditions to help protect the prince from legal recourse.
  • They also opined that the prince is more likely to agree to an interview for public relations reasons.

Giuffre is saying the FBI has warned her of "credible death threat".

https://www.thedailybeast.com/virginia-roberts-guiffre-says-fbi-has-warned-her-of-credible-death-threat

Virginia Roberts Giuffre—the most high-profile Jeffrey Epstein accuser, who has also made serious allegations against Britain’s Prince Andrew—has said the FBI warned her of a “credible death threat.” On Tuesday, Giuffre posted a concerning message on Twitter, saying: “I am making it publicly known that in no way, shape or form am I suicidal... Too many evil people want to see me quieted.”

“I have been informed from the FBI there has been a credible death threat against me.” 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, susieice said:

Could Prince Andrew be forced to cooperate with US law enforcement in the Epstein case?

https://www.businessinsider.com/could-prince-andrew-testify-in-jeffrey-epstein-case-2019-12

• In the announcement that he was stepping back from royal duties last month over public criticism for his friendship with Jeffrey Epstein, Prince Andrew said he was willing to talk to law enforcement.
  • While his status as a prince complicates matters diplomatically, legal experts told Insider that Andrew could be compelled to talk to investigators if they file a request through The Hague.
  • Sources told Insider that any interview would likely happen in the UK, with certain conditions to help protect the prince from legal recourse.
  • They also opined that the prince is more likely to agree to an interview for public relations reasons.

If he does have to answer questions I predict it will be with a zillion conditions and with the royal given the right tthe public portion of it. They'll spin it to him being brave and doing his civil and royal duty...blah, blah, blah. 

I think it's a dead end though for them. He can't (and wont) tell them more about Epstein or his operations, only what he's willing to share about his personnel experiences. I doubt he'll give up Maxwell because she likely has video evidence. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, susieice said:

Giuffre is saying the FBI has warned her of "credible death threat".

https://www.thedailybeast.com/virginia-roberts-guiffre-says-fbi-has-warned-her-of-credible-death-threat

Virginia Roberts Giuffre—the most high-profile Jeffrey Epstein accuser, who has also made serious allegations against Britain’s Prince Andrew—has said the FBI warned her of a “credible death threat.” On Tuesday, Giuffre posted a concerning message on Twitter, saying: “I am making it publicly known that in no way, shape or form am I suicidal... Too many evil people want to see me quieted.”

“I have been informed from the FBI there has been a credible death threat against me.” 

Let's hope they also have a plan to protect her!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, skliss said:

Let's hope they also have a plan to protect her!

I sure hope so because they don't want her showing up deceased. If something happens to her, this story is going to explode throughout the public. 

• Like 2

Once again, a live broadcast on MSNBC is interrupted.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/watch-person-yells-epstein-didnt-kill-himself-during-live-msnbc-impeachment-coverage

A person shouted, "Epstein didn't kill himself!" on live television while MSNBC reporter Garrett Haake was discussing impeachment with MSNBC host Ari Melber.

"That was a first- just had someone walk behind my live shot and yell 'Epstein didn’t kill himself!'" Haake said Wednesday on Twitter after the incident.

Too lazy to read through this whole thread.

Does anyone really think, with certainty, that he committed suicide?

• Like 1