Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Gwynbleidd

5 hours ago, susieice said:

I really hope they get this woman into a courtroom!!!

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny-maxwell-delay-criminal-investigation-epstein-20200519-zxtbjulbuvgdzixkyi7ly3j6um-story.html

Ghislaine Maxwell can’t be questioned under oath about Jeffrey Epstein’s sex trafficking scheme because she is under criminal investigation, an attorney for the accused madam writes in new papers.

The argument by Maxwell’s attorney Laura Menninger is a rare acknowledgment of the risk facing the British socialite who is said to be in hiding.

Advertisement

Me too! She needs to answer for what she's done!

• Like 1

I know you already posted there will be a Netflix documentary but here's a little blurb. I do t have Netflix so I hope someone watches it and posts here.

This month, Netflix is premiering Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich, a documentary about the life and crimes of the billionaire financier who has made repeated headlines for the past decade for molestation and sex-trafficking accusations against him. Though there have been countless conspiracy theories surrounding Jeffrey Epstein's death since late last year, Netflix's documentary will shift more of its focus onto his numerous allegations revealing a pattern of of sexual abuse, letting the survivors tell their stories. The limited series covers many years of Epstein's life and exposes the many, many women whose lives he damaged over the years. Here's what we know about the docuseries thus far.

https://sports.yahoo.com/netflixs-jeffrey-epstein-documentary-stomach-024705743.html

• Like 1

I don't have Netflex either so I hope it shows up online somewhere. Usually youtube. Maybe someone can post in here. 

I had no idea he and don were so close

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

I had no idea he and don were so close

I'm putting this video up because he talks about Epstein and Trump. James Patterson wrote the book the documentary is based on and there's a lot in this thread that also addresses this issue. They knew each other socially in Palm Beach and NYC, but Trump tossed Epstein when people at Mar-A-Lago reported what Epstein was doing to people there. We searched and searched and can't find anything putting Trump on any of the flights to Little St James nor have any of the victims mentioned him as being anywhere or touching them. I'm not researching or reposting all this stuff. It is in here already, several times. This is a very long thread and you will need to read it. We looked at Clinton also. We know he flew with Epstein on his private jets numerous times and there are pictures in here of him with some of the young ladies, but none have accused him of inappropriate behavior either.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

Here's a good link telling how Epstein used young girls to recruit more young girls for his sex ring.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/24/epstein-ran-pyramid-scheme-to-get-ever-revolving-door-of-girls/

Jeffrey Epstein ran his sex ring like a perverted pyramid scheme — paying his young victims to bring him new girls to prey on, according to new details from an upcoming documentary.

Haley Robson told the filmmakers that she initially spurned Epstein’s advances — but ended up recruiting girls for him when he offered her $200-a-time, according to The Sun.

Robson estimates in the film that she probably recruited 24 underage girls, mostly friends and classmates, to Epstein’s house, the UK paper says — activity that even brought her to the attention of federal prosecutors.

“It’s a trade. And it goes on and on and on,” she says in the trailer.

Attorney Brad Edwards found the same thing when he tried to create a flow-chart of victims — and realized it could end up being five times as big as the poster board it was on, according to the report.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

https://abcnews.go.com/US/court-agrees-delay-testimony-jeffrey-epstein-confidant-ghislaine/story?id=70843577

Ghislaine Maxwell, the former girlfriend and longtime associate of Jeffrey Epstein, has been granted at least a temporary reprieve from having to respond to questions in a civil lawsuit that alleges she committed sexual battery against a teenage girl, a federal magistrate judge ruled on Friday.

Maxwell, who has been accused in several lawsuits of facilitating or participating in Epstein's abuse of girls and young women, sought the delay because of an ongoing federal criminal investigation into Epstein's alleged co-conspirators and because a victims' compensation fund proposed by Epstein's estate is said to be nearing final approval.

"I'm permitting her not to respond to [written questions] and not to have her deposition," Magistrate Judge Debra Freeman said in her ruling from the bench. "Not forever, but at least long enough to let us know whether the claims process is likely to go forward."

6 hours ago, susieice said:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/court-agrees-delay-testimony-jeffrey-epstein-confidant-ghislaine/story?id=70843577

Ghislaine Maxwell, the former girlfriend and longtime associate of Jeffrey Epstein, has been granted at least a temporary reprieve from having to respond to questions in a civil lawsuit that alleges she committed sexual battery against a teenage girl, a federal magistrate judge ruled on Friday.

Maxwell, who has been accused in several lawsuits of facilitating or participating in Epstein's abuse of girls and young women, sought the delay because of an ongoing federal criminal investigation into Epstein's alleged co-conspirators and because a victims' compensation fund proposed by Epstein's estate is said to be nearing final approval.

"I'm permitting her not to respond to [written questions] and not to have her deposition," Magistrate Judge Debra Freeman said in her ruling from the bench. "Not forever, but at least long enough to let us know whether the claims process is likely to go forward."

Thanks for the new info. Guess we'll have to wait a little longer.

• Like 1

Saw this, I never really thought about this aspect of the abuse. I guess it's possible...

Jeffrey Epstein: Up to 130 people claim they could be child of dead financier with £470m fortune

More than 100 people claim they could be the offspring of the deceased financier Jeffrey Epstein, who is thought to have had a personal fortune of around £470 million.

A DNA company, which set up a website called epsteinheirs.com, said as many as 130 people had come forward – including a number of Britons – since the site’s launch.

Hundreds more had been in touch with tips regarding Epstein’s possible fathering of children, The Sun reported.

Epstein, who died in a jail cell last year, was never known to have had children, but anyone able to prove the convicted sex offender is their father would be in line to claim some of his fortune, which includes a New York City mansion and a 75-acre luxury estate.

“Jeffrey Epstein was sexually promiscuous for so long that there is a reasonable chance he may have fathered a child,” the founder of DNA firm Morse Genealogical Services, Harvey Morse, said.

“He could even be a grandfather.”

https://news.yahoo.com/epstein-130-people-come-forward-111504215.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, skliss said:

Saw this, I never really thought about this aspect of the abuse. I guess it's possible...

Jeffrey Epstein: Up to 130 people claim they could be child of dead financier with £470m fortune

More than 100 people claim they could be the offspring of the deceased financier Jeffrey Epstein, who is thought to have had a personal fortune of around £470 million.

A DNA company, which set up a website called epsteinheirs.com, said as many as 130 people had come forward – including a number of Britons – since the site’s launch.

Hundreds more had been in touch with tips regarding Epstein’s possible fathering of children, The Sun reported.

Epstein, who died in a jail cell last year, was never known to have had children, but anyone able to prove the convicted sex offender is their father would be in line to claim some of his fortune, which includes a New York City mansion and a 75-acre luxury estate.

“Jeffrey Epstein was sexually promiscuous for so long that there is a reasonable chance he may have fathered a child,” the founder of DNA firm Morse Genealogical Services, Harvey Morse, said.

“He could even be a grandfather.”

https://news.yahoo.com/epstein-130-people-come-forward-111504215.html

I know Virginia Guiffre said Epstein and Maxwell asked her to have a child. There were hundreds of young girls abused by Epstein and some could easily have become pregnant. It will be interesting to see if any of these DNA tests pans out. I was a little surprised seeing British people coming forward, but Ghislaine probably did recruit a lot of young girls from England. It's possible there could be some in France also. It's hard to grasp just how much abuse of young girls Epstein really committed. I found this link in the NY Post.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/25/130-people-claim-to-be-jeffrey-epsteins-child-to-claim-estate/

Edited by susieice
  • Thanks 1

So whats the update on Epstein folks?

It has all gone quiet here in the media as it solely focuses on coronavirus.

4 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

So whats the update on Epstein folks?

It has all gone quiet here in the media as it solely focuses on coronavirus.

We just put in all the new info we found. It is slowed down some because of the virus, but the court cases are ongoing. They move painfully slow and Prince Andrew and Ghislaine Maxwell both refuse to cooperate. Hopefully the second document drop will take place soon. 

• Like 1

Here's another article about the people coming forward to say they could be Epstein's child. Some good links throughout the article.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/jeffrey-epstein-children-claims-fortune

Edited by susieice

One of Epstein's victims, Maria Farmer, says she knows of at least 2 young girls flown from England with Maxwell's help to the US. She also says Maxwell is living in an English mansion.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/07/jeffrey-epstein-flew-two-girls-from-uk-to-us-to-be-abused-accuser-says/

One of Jeffrey Epstein’s accusers claims that he and his alleged madame Ghislaine Maxwell flew two girls from the UK to the US to be abused, according to a report.

Epstein accuser Maria Farmer’s claims are the first to surface against the multi-millionaire that suggest he and his co-conspirators went after girls in the UK, according to a report by the Mirror.

Farmer says the dead pedophile flew the girls to the US on his private jet, with the help of Maxwell who allegedly “procured girls from England — at least two — you can tell by the flight logs,” according to the outlet.

Farmer added that the media heiress — who she referred to as “a creeper” and her “babysitter —  now lives in an English mansion enjoying a wealthy life, despite accusations of her involvement in Epstein’s sex-trafficking ring, the news organization reported.

• Thanks 1

A witness in the documentary now says he saw Clinton on Little St James island. 

https://nypost.com/2020/05/26/clinton-spent-time-on-epsteins-orgy-island-netflix-doc/

A new witness claims Bill Clinton spent time with pedophile pal Jeffrey Epstein at the financier’s notorious orgy island — challenging the former president’s denials that he ever went there, according to a report.

But a new Netflix docu-series streaming from Wednesday includes an interview with the island’s longtime IT guy who says he saw the former president relaxing there with Epstein, according to the Sun.

Steve Scully, now 70, tells the series, “Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich,” that he spotted the pair in the porch area of the villa on the island, long said to be where Epstein held orgies with his young victims.

Scully says he saw other “important people” coming and going from the island but that no one else was there during Clinton’s visit, according to the report. There is no suggestion Clinton engaged in inappropriate behavior.

Virginia Roberts Giuffre has also previously claimed to have seen Clinton on the island, which is where she says she was forced into an orgy with Epstein, Prince Andrew and nine young girls. 

She said she never saw any impropriety from Clinton, who maintains he never went to the island.

image.gif

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

Scully talks about what kind of conduct he saw from others in the documentary.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epstein-employee-says-he-saw-prince-andrew-grinding-with-topless-girl-on-pedophile-island

Cully claims that “I would see guests on the island, and the guests almost always included young girls.” One time, he says that he went down to the grotto and saw “a gentleman who was not Jeffrey” naked, accompanied by three topless girls.

“Sometimes there were other people on the island that were important people. I saw Alan Dershowitz on the island—it was more of a business meeting. Another time, I saw Bill Clinton sitting with Jeffrey on the living room porch area, which was Jeffrey’s favorite spot,” says Cully.  

“Jeffrey hung out with a lot of powerful and well-known figures, both politically and financially, and I mean, British royalty,” he continues. “Probably around 2004, I saw Prince Andrew. He was at the pool. He was with, at that time, an unknown girl to me. She was young. She didn’t have any top on. They were engaged in foreplay. He was grabbing her and grinding against her.” (He later says he believes that the young girl was none other than Giuffre.)

Not too long after, Cully, whose two daughters were teens at the time, says he became disgusted with what he was seeing and quit working on Epstein’s island.  

• Like 1

Another victim, Michelle Licata, talks about her experience. I've seen a lot of names relating to Epstein, but I don't think this woman has said a whole lot publicly before. She is one who's mother got involved with reporting Epstein to the Palm Beach Police. The video is an interview with the mother.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-woman-who-helped-take-down-jeffrey-epstein-tells-her-horror-story

Licata, now 31, reported the incident to the Palm Beach Police in December of 2005, and would eventually be the first of eight victims interviewed by journalist Julie K. Brown for the Miami Herald. The investigative piece, “Perversion of Justice,” won a number of awards and ultimately helped lead to Epstein’s arrest on sex-trafficking charges in July 2019, as well as the resignation of Trump’s Secretary of Labor Alex Acosta.  

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

A new book being released on June 2 claims Clinton was having an affair with Ghislaine Maxwell and that's why he was always hanging around.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/27/book-claims-bill-clinton-had-an-affair-with-ghislaine-maxwell/

Excerpt from “A Convenient Death: The Mysterious Demise of Jeffrey Epstein,” by Alana Goodman and Daniel Halper, out June 2

Clinton was allegedly carrying on an affair with at least one woman in Epstein’s orbit, but she was well over the age of consent.

Ghislaine Maxwell, a constant presence at the ex- president’s side during these trips, was the primary reason Clinton let Epstein ferry him around the world.

“[Bill] and Ghislaine were getting it on,” a source who witnessed the relationship said in an interview. “That’s why he was around Epstein—to be with her.”

The source explained that reporters have been missing the point about the Clinton- Epstein relationship by focusing on Epstein’s sex crimes. “[Clinton’s] stupid but not an idiot,” the source says, dismissing the idea that the ex- president was sexually involved with children.

Here's another link from the NY Post.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/27/new-jeffrey-epstein-doc-should-lead-to-a-reckoning-with-bill-clinton/

Of all the scandals Bill has survived, his longtime association with a known pedophile — and an alleged affair with that pedophile’s right-hand woman — should not be one of them.

On Wednesday, Netflix began streaming “Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich,” a scathing documentary about the late millionaire pedophile, one with whom Bill Clinton had undeniable links.

Simultaneously, a bombshell excerpt from the new book “A Convenient Death: The Mysterious Demise of Jeffrey Epstein,” by Alana Goodman and Daniel Halper — exclusive to The Post — alleges that Clinton and Ghislaine Maxwell, Epstein’s alleged longtime pimp, carried on an affair.

• Like 1

The director of the docuseries now airing on Netflex gave an interview about the program.

https://ew.com/tv/netflix-jeffrey-epstein-filthy-rich-director-interview/

Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich doesn't pull any punches. The Netflix documentary series being released Wednesday details the mysterious sexual predator's "molestation pyramid scheme" (as one detective puts it) across four harrowing episodes, along with new interviews with many of Epstein's accusers.

Below, director Lisa Bryant discusses the series, which she began filming nearly a year before Epstein's arrest in July 2019, and answers some of the lingering questions that viewers might have after watching — including addressing new allegations made in the film concerning Prince Andrew and former President Bill Clinton, and the concerns lingering around Epstein's apparent suicide in August. "We traveled the globe to deliver the most complete and intimate look at Epstein’s survivors," Bryan said. "My goal was to untangle the convicted pedophile’s lies and manipulations, without losing sight of the women and young girls he preyed upon...By sharing their truths here, they are presenting international audiences with an unfiltered account of what they experienced."

• Like 1

Paintings found at his sex dungeon island.. You don't get this much dirt on the powers that be and get to live. The NWO isn't even in hiding anymore. They are real. They control what you see and hear. They control what you think, and they are up for reelection! You really think Biden made that many trips on the lolita express for the coffee? I mean it's not like he's open about having a thing for little girls or anything. Trump is disturbing their plans, or he's just a distraction. Either way, you are running out of time to figure it out. 

FB_IMG_1587637042082.jpg

FB_IMG_1587637060731.jpg

• Like 2

Epstein sounds more and more like a secret services pawn.

He runs his `facilities` taking care of all the perversions of business leaders and politicians. From transvestite Clinton to paedo Andrew. He passes evidence to the secret services, they then have leverage over the business leaders and politicians.

No wonder he got `snubbed out` before he could blabber.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

Epstein sounds more and more like a secret services pawn.

He runs his `facilities` taking care of all the perversions of business leaders and politicians. From transvestite Clinton to paedo Andrew. He passes evidence to the secret services, they then have leverage over the business leaders and politicians.

No wonder he got `snubbed out` before he could blabber.

He had connections. We know Ghislaine did with MASSAD through her father.

Edited by susieice