Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Gwynbleidd

5 hours ago, Redacted File said:

Paintings found at his sex dungeon island.. You don't get this much dirt on the powers that be and get to live. The NWO isn't even in hiding anymore. They are real. They control what you see and hear. They control what you think, and they are up for reelection! You really think Biden made that many trips on the lolita express for the coffee? I mean it's not like he's open about having a thing for little girls or anything. Trump is disturbing their plans, or he's just a distraction. Either way, you are running out of time to figure it out. 

FB_IMG_1587637042082.jpg

FB_IMG_1587637060731.jpg

Bill Clinton was in his NYC mansion. Clinton was aware that it was there. I don't remember right off hand where Bush was. There is a section somewhere in this thread about these paintings. They were both painted by the same college art student.

Edited by susieice

@susieice the Bush painting is very interesting. Something engaging about it. Thanks for posting.

FB_IMG_1587637042082.jpg

13 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

@susieice the Bush painting is very interesting. Something engaging about it. Thanks for posting.

FB_IMG_1587637042082.jpg

It's been in here. I find both of them interesting. Bush hasn't been associated with Epstein in any way as of now other than this painting that was purchased from the same student that did the Clinton painting.

• Like 1

On 5/27/2020 at 11:15 PM, susieice said:

A new book being released on June 2 claims Clinton was having an affair with Ghislaine Maxwell and that's why he was always hanging around.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/27/book-claims-bill-clinton-had-an-affair-with-ghislaine-maxwell/

Excerpt from “A Convenient Death: The Mysterious Demise of Jeffrey Epstein,” by Alana Goodman and Daniel Halper, out June 2

Clinton was allegedly carrying on an affair with at least one woman in Epstein’s orbit, but she was well over the age of consent.

Ghislaine Maxwell, a constant presence at the ex- president’s side during these trips, was the primary reason Clinton let Epstein ferry him around the world.

“[Bill] and Ghislaine were getting it on,” a source who witnessed the relationship said in an interview. “That’s why he was around Epstein—to be with her.”

The source explained that reporters have been missing the point about the Clinton- Epstein relationship by focusing on Epstein’s sex crimes. “[Clinton’s] stupid but not an idiot,” the source says, dismissing the idea that the ex- president was sexually involved with children.

I read this too....and it makes more sense....we know she was a supposed freak. I've never seen anything saying Clinton messed with any one under the age of consent but we all know he was not worried about adultery.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, skliss said:

I read this too....and it makes more sense....we know she was a supposed freak. I've never seen anything saying Clinton messed with any one under the age of consent but we all know he was not worried about adultery.

There are a lot of links to this book. According to the Mirror, Clinton has of course, denied this.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/bill-clinton-denies-having-affair-22097807

https://en.as.com/en/2020/06/01/other_sports/1591000911_332154.html

Athough names such as Ivanka and Ivana Trump appear, the group of cyber activists also launched a direct threat against the President of the United States, Donald Trump, whose name also appeared on the aforementioned list and has been accused of raping minors. He is also alleged to have a record on organised crime, a reason given for why he is being blackmailed by Russia, a country that has all the necessary evidence against him.

Not that I don't think it shouldn't be investigate further I still thought it appropriate to post here since this is as much evidence as there against anyone else getting heat for their connections.

1 minute ago, Robotic Jew said:

Not that I don't think it shouldn't be investigate further I still thought it appropriate to post here since this is as much evidence as there against anyone else getting heat for their connections.

Why here? That belongs in the political threads.

Wasnt there some new released court thing involving trump with Epstein?

• Like 1

No. It was Clinton. A book.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, the13bats said:

Wasnt there some new released court thing involving trump with Epstein?

It isn't a court thing but I just saw this 13bats. Do you mean Anonymous? They do mention Trump. I tried to bring up the released documents and couldn't.

https://talentrecap.com/anonymous-returns-to-support-black-lives-matter-speaks-out-about-jeffrey-epstein-case/

One thing that Anonymous talked a lot about over the weekend is the Jeffrey Epstein child trafficking network. The man in the mask alleges that celebrities like Naomi Campbell,  Ivanka and Ivana Trump, Will Smith, Mick Jagger, and hundreds of others had involvement in this operation. The group alleges that these celebrities all attended parties thrown by Epstein to recruit children for the trafficking network. In a series of now-deleted tweets, the Anonymous Twitter page posted about this suspected celebrity involvement along with several private documents.

The group also had some choice words for President Donald Trump. It released documents that claim he was involved in several rape lawsuits and affidavits with underaged people. As per anonymous, the President has several criminal cases that were swept under the rug, but are the reason why he is being blackmailed by Russia. In one tweet, Anonymous says that Trump had Epstein killed to hide these crimes. But that’s not all. When one Twitter user asked the account to expose Princess Diana’s death, the account tweeted that she was killed by her royal in-laws. Anonymous said Diana knew all about the Epstein child trafficking ring and was recording testimonies to expose it eventually. The group maintains that there is a tape out there of a victim giving their testimony that was last in possession of Diana’s former butler.

Edited by susieice

Deutsche Bank's ties with Epstein are under investigation and they could face punishments.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/deutsche-bank-regrets-jeffrey-epstein-ties-amid-investigations

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-06-02/deutsche-bank-s-dealings-with-epstein-under-scrutiny-in-new-york

https://www.thedailybeast.com/deutsche-bank-under-investigation-for-epstein-relationship

I remember an investigation starting at Deutsche Bank right after Epstein died. It's in here somewhere near the beginning of the thread.

• Like 1

I said when this first broke that Anonymous needed to get investigating and break it wide open.  I just hope this is the legit Anonymous,  with actual proof, not a fake one.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, glorybebe said:

I said when this first broke that Anonymous needed to get investigating and break it wide open.  I just hope this is the legit Anonymous,  with actual proof, not a fake one.

Can't read much. It's all blurred. We know they had real estate deals too so I can't say what this really is. It could be anything.  If your going to release something make it legible. This isn't proof. 

Again. They publish nothing. That little black book was found by police in 2008 in Epstein's Palm Beach mansion and the pages are posted here in this thread. It's been well discussed.

https://www.somagnews.com/anonymous-publishes-records-trump-epsteins-child-abuse-case/

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

Sue, sorry, i will try to find it, it wasnt so conspiracy tin foil hat-ish, it was just some court papers thing,  i mentioned it here thinking it was old news to you guys and you would give the real deal replies,

I have zero knowledge of trumps connection to Epstein, old pics dont tell me much, trumps in a pic with gg allin, doesnt mean he was into what that nasty cat did.

Anonymous still has a burden of proof, stories are just stories, be it "i saw bigfoot" or "i saw trump do blah blah with blah blah", show me, prove it.

Edited by the13bats

13 hours ago, glorybebe said:

I tried again by googling up the case number and this is what I get. Anybody could have made this. Looks like they're trying to sell it.

Your search - case 1:16-cv-04642 filed 6/20/26 us district court new york - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

• Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
  • Try different keywords.
  • Try more general keywords.
  • Try fewer keywords.

• Sad 1

Just now, the13bats said:

Sue, sorry, i will try to find it, it wasnt so conspiracy tin foil hat-ish, it was just some court papers thing,  i mentioned it here thinking it was old news to you guys and would give the real deal replies,

I have zero knowledge of trumps connection to Epstein, old pics dont tell me much, trumps in a pic with gg allin, doesnt mean he was into what that nasty cat did.

Anonymous still has a burden of proof, stories are just stories, be it "i saw bigfoot" or "i saw trump do blah blah with blah blah", show me, prove it.

No need to be sorry. I just tried again and I just posted what I got. There's no proof this is real and no way you can read it.

• Like 1

OK. I remember this now. This girl was filing cases routinely and then dropping them. This is mentioned earlier in the thread. Why is anonymous blocking the document? I just googled if Trump and Epstein were called to court in June 2016. If I remember right she did this like 4-5 times. Never actually went to court. 

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/3/13501364/trump-rape-13-year-old-lawsuit-katie-johnson-allegation

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit-dropped-230770

Edited by susieice

5 minutes ago, susieice said:

I tried again by googling up the case number and this is what I get. Anybody could have made this. Looks like they're trying to sell it.

Your search - case 1:16-cv-04642 filed 6/20/26 us district court new york - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

• Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
  • Try different keywords.
  • Try more general keywords.
  • Try fewer keywords.

That's why I said I hoped they were legit.  I do wonder why they haven't gotten involved like they did with other happenings.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, glorybebe said:

That's why I said I hoped they were legit.  I do wonder why they haven't gotten involved like they did with other happenings.

It could be anyone doing this and saying they are anonymous.

Edited by susieice

2 minutes ago, susieice said:

It could be anyone doing this and saying they are anonymous.

I know.  What I am saying is I had hoped it was the real Anonymous.  And I wonder why the real Anonymous posted about other investigations, but haven't jumped on this.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, glorybebe said:

I know.  What I am saying is I had hoped it was the real Anonymous.  And I wonder why the real Anonymous posted about other investigations, but haven't jumped on this.

Read the posts I linked. Especially the first one. Vox. For some reason, the thought that a writer from the Jerry Springer show was involved in this keeps popping into my head.