Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Gwynbleidd

23 minutes ago, susieice said:

Read the posts I linked. Especially the first one. Vox. For some reason, the thought that a writer from the Jerry Springer show was involved in this keeps popping into my head.

I have.  I don't think you are actually understanding my posts. I just wish the real Anonymous would investigate and break it open, as I have stated previously 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, glorybebe said:

I have.  I don't think you are actually understanding my posts. I just wish the real Anonymous would investigate and break it open, as I have stated previously 

If this is true absolutely. It started with a book and it's gotten a lot of coverage. Google Katie Johnson Trump. This isn't anything new just like the black book. Anonymous would never release it as so. 

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

The same way i go at the paramormal supernatural otherwordly i got at this, no proof?

Then its Just a story.

• Like 3

Just now, the13bats said:

The same way i go at the paramormal supernatural otherwordly i got at this, no proof?

Then its Just a story.

I tried but I do remember this from before.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, susieice said:

I tried but I do remember this from before.

Im likely confusing what i was babbling, i was trying to say that even thought as you know im not crazy about trump as potus i also dont jump at anonymous claims and unproven stories about anyone, i understand rich people can get involved in sordid stuff and wave the magic $ and it goes away, in trumps case he tired to do that with the sex trade workers he had affairs with, didnt work out so well for him. That doesnt make other claims against him true until proven.

there are so many claims about Epstein and countless famous rich people involved in this or that, im waiting for the proof.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Im likely confusing what i was babbling, i was trying to say that even thought as you know im not crazy about trump as potus i also dont jump at anonymous claims and unproven stories about anyone, i understand rich people can get involved in sordid stuff and wave the magic $ and it goes away, in trumps case he tired to do that with the sex trade workers he had affairs with, didnt work out so well for him. That doesnt make other claims against him true until proven.

there are so many claims about Epstein and countless famous rich people involved in this or that, im waiting for the proof.

So are we. I'm not a fan though I don't let him rule my mind and emotions. No President has ever been an angel. The problem here was this woman kept filing and generating documents but never showed up for court. There's not really much to investigate.

• Like 1

Here's another article about Trump's relationship to Epstein. I did remember right. One of the men mentioned in the Vox article posted above was involved with the Jerry Springer Show.

https://www.esquire.com/entertainment/tv/a32784116/jeffrey-epstein-donald-trump-connection-friendship-explained/

Here's an article about the art world and how many were in Epstein's little black book.

https://news.artnet.com/art-world/wet-paint-mary-boone-jail-1879428

• Like 1

Prosecutors have formally asked Prince Andrew for an interview. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/prosecutors-formally-request-talk-prince-andrew-epstein-investigation-n1227146

The request, made under a Mutual Legal Assistance Treaty, or MLAT, is similar to a subpoena in this case for Prince Andrew's testimony.

It's a rare move to seek an interview like this through MLAT, officials say, and it's focused on making sure the investigation is as thorough as possible.
  • Like 1

He's repeatedly offering and repeatedly not doing. He's protecting Ghislaine Maxwell imo because she's the one they want as a co-conspirator.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/08/manhattan-us-attorney-rips-prince-andrew-over-jeffrey-epstein-talks/

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

On 6/9/2020 at 4:35 PM, susieice said:

He's repeatedly offering and repeatedly not doing. He's protecting Ghislaine Maxwell imo because she's the one they want as a co-conspirator.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/08/manhattan-us-attorney-rips-prince-andrew-over-jeffrey-epstein-talks/

I totally agree Susie.  If she's so innocent as she claims, she shouldn't be hiding out like a bloody coward.  The people that are having her as their house-guest are probably just as bad as she is.  I truly hope she doesn't escape Justice to do with this.  

I haven't read back as there is simply so much!  Well done lovely friends keeping this up to date, thankyou! - especially news-watcher Susie! LOL

Just out of curiosity, has there been any news on Jean Luc Brunel with that French investigation.....did it go anywhere or was it quashed from the powers that be?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/9/2020 at 7:37 AM, susieice said:

Prosecutors have formally asked Prince Andrew for an interview. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/prosecutors-formally-request-talk-prince-andrew-epstein-investigation-n1227146

The request, made under a Mutual Legal Assistance Treaty, or MLAT, is similar to a subpoena in this case for Prince Andrew's testimony.

It's a rare move to seek an interview like this through MLAT, officials say, and it's focused on making sure the investigation is as thorough as possible.

Am I understanding this correctly - the Prosecutors found a way to bypass the usual Royal Protocols to formally request Andrew to be interviewed for their investigation?  If so, that's magnificent news.  There just might be some do-gooder people on the Prosecution side that are thinking outside of the usual channels to ensure they get some of justice here. 

• Like 2

I've been watching this the last few nights - Apologies if you guys have already posted this.  I thought I'd just post the Trailer in case someone missed it.  It's on Netflix currently here in Australia, so I'm not sure if it's on overseas in the Netflix catalogues but it's worth checking.  I'm finding it very interesting, especially as we researched this guy to death in this thread.  A lot of the info we'd already be aware of, but it was great to get the stories from these survivors too.  He was definitely a monster.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

Just out of curiosity, has there been any news on Jean Luc Brunel with that French investigation.....did it go anywhere or was it quashed from the powers that be?

If you google his name you get a lot of links to women who tell their stories of what he did to them but, as far as I know, the French haven't done anything about him.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

I've been watching this the last few nights - Apologies if you guys have already posted this.  I thought I'd just post the Trailer in case someone missed it.  It's on Netflix currently here in Australia, so I'm not sure if it's on overseas in the Netflix catalogues but it's worth checking.  I'm finding it very interesting, especially as we researched this guy to death in this thread.  A lot of the info we'd already be aware of, but it was great to get the stories from these survivors too.  He was definitely a monster.

LLast netflix series i got OCDed into was...oh God...tiger king, and people think joe exotic is a hero,

Ive known lowbrow ego driven gay rednecks like joe, you just dont wanna be around them much, so i think ill get my Epstein info from this thread.

And while there are lots of conspiracy theories Epstein was killed, i think the truth is more mudane, knowing he was burnt and the rest of his life was gonna be never ending hell he used his last bit of pull mixed with $$$ to suicide, now whether he did it or had it done i believe he asked for it,

Just my speculation

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

I'm probably one of the few who don't have Netflix. I thought maybe we had covered most of the info in this thread but I'd still like to see it. Hope it comes online at some point. In the last 3-4 pages there were some new developments Gwyn. Like 130 people are saying Epstein could be their father and a new book has come out claiming Clinton's friendship with Epstein was not based on the girls but he was having an affair with Ghislaine. All the links are there.

Here's one.

https://news.yahoo.com/epstein-130-people-come-forward-111504215.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cudW5leHBsYWluZWQtbXlzdGVyaWVzLmNvbS9mb3J1bS90b3BpYy8zMjk2MTctZXBzdGVpbi1mb3VuZC1kZWFkLWluLWphaWwvcGFnZS8xNzYv&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAB9sJOJmMK7SeWpkrlGSIb-HDngDIy4i74NLfytn2CWLyo3eeHhsxI4AKMZb-H52P6lhxNU_J2kvO-39CaP3mpZsyDo8-tChC7C39gSZPTfBAhQWkgDX3rgLOv6k9dZ7KnfWgyUV4zIWYNuV_oxo5HkNtsrA1_WAynxpnEzNSpYc

Edited by susieice
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

Am I understanding this correctly - the Prosecutors found a way to bypass the usual Royal Protocols to formally request Andrew to be interviewed for their investigation?  If so, that's magnificent news.  There just might be some do-gooder people on the Prosecution side that are thinking outside of the usual channels to ensure they get some of justice here. 

Yes. There is some sort of an international treaty they used. This one is like a subpoena. Lets hope he responds this time. No word yet.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, susieice said:

Like 130 people are saying Epstein could be their father and a new book has come out claiming Clinton's friendship with Epstein was not based on the girls but he was having an affair with Ghislaine. All the links are there.

Holy Moly! :lol:  I was not expecting THAT, Susie!  Hahahahaha 

Oh what a twisted web these people have woven....... Intriguing indeed!

In the Netflix episodes, there is the section where Virginia talks about how Ghislaine and Jeffrey asked her to have a baby for them.  I always think back on that with such suspicion.  What on earth were those two going to do with a baby of all things..... I then thought about how he wanted to create that baby-farm on his ranch in New Mexico.  I mean, who knows if he didn't already do something towards that with his research grants given out to multitudes of greedy universities not caring about the source of their donations.  Mind boggling LOL  

• Haha 2

On 5/27/2020 at 11:15 PM, susieice said:

A new book being released on June 2 claims Clinton was having an affair with Ghislaine Maxwell and that's why he was always hanging around.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/27/book-claims-bill-clinton-had-an-affair-with-ghislaine-maxwell/

Excerpt from “A Convenient Death: The Mysterious Demise of Jeffrey Epstein,” by Alana Goodman and Daniel Halper, out June 2

Clinton was allegedly carrying on an affair with at least one woman in Epstein’s orbit, but she was well over the age of consent.

Ghislaine Maxwell, a constant presence at the ex- president’s side during these trips, was the primary reason Clinton let Epstein ferry him around the world.

“[Bill] and Ghislaine were getting it on,” a source who witnessed the relationship said in an interview. “That’s why he was around Epstein—to be with her.”

The source explained that reporters have been missing the point about the Clinton- Epstein relationship by focusing on Epstein’s sex crimes. “[Clinton’s] stupid but not an idiot,” the source says, dismissing the idea that the ex- president was sexually involved with children.

Here's the book.

• Thanks 1

On 3/5/2020 at 2:45 AM, susieice said:

The woman who is in her 30's is not considered a victim claims she was not exposed to any sex trafficking by Epstein.

I must admit I couldn't stop laughing when I read that he had a girlfriend.  Girlfriend indeed.  She looks like she could pass for a 14 year old.  The thought that a 30 year old was far too old for him, also crossed my mind.  But after seeing her photo, I could totally believe it. :lol:

25484546-8069987-image-a-150_15832500248

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

45 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

I haven't read back as there is simply so much!  Well done lovely friends keeping this up to date, thankyou! - especially news-watcher Susie! LOL

I really miss you in this thread. You're really good at finding stuff! I think we've covered everything since they found that man dead in July. :P

• Thanks 1

On 3/25/2020 at 3:02 PM, susieice said:

Allegedly, Harvey Weinstein tried to make a move on one of Epstein's girls.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/epstein-claimed-harvey-weinstein-tried-to-assault-one-of-his-girls

This is mentioned in that Netflix series on Epstein.  They interview the girl and she talks about it.  How disgusting :o 

• Like 1

I'm not sure if you went back this far, but I don't want you to miss where Gloria Allred sent a school bus through London after Prince Andrew. This was hilarious! :lol:

https://www.businessinsider.com/epstein-accusers-lawyer-trolls-prince-andrew-with-school-bus-2020-2

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2020/feb/21/gloria-allred-admits-sending-bus-asking-prince-andrew-to-talk-to-fbi-about-epstein-video

Edited by susieice
  • Haha 1

Just found some more. I haven't looked in a couple of days.

Prince Andrew is regretting that BBC interview.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/13/prince-andrew-calls-infamous-bbc-interview-source-of-regret-insider/

Prince Andrew knows he screwed up.

Andrew, the disgraced second son of Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip, believes the BBC interview that jumpstarted his public downward spiral is “a source of regret,” The Sunday Times of London reported.

The former friend of pedophile Jeffrey Epstein also won’t cooperate with US authorities unless they offer him an “olive branch,” according to the report.

• Haha 1