Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Gwynbleidd

On 6/15/2020 at 7:11 PM, Cookie Monster said:

I hope to God that in order to enter the upper echelons of US society that a person doesnt need to be a paedo. That they only admit people they can control using their dirty little secrets.

Absolutely! That's a really scary thought isn't it @Cookie Monster.  We seem to read about so much of this happening nowadays and it certainly makes one wonder.  I think our first reaction is, well I know mine was like this, "Oh no, that couldn't possible be true, that's far too outrageous!".  However, as I mentioned to Susie earlier, I sort of became far too desensitized about all of this which is why I took a 6mth break from it the forums.  I noticed myself becoming too obsessive and extremely jaded over all of this.  It's terribly frustrating when you think nothing is being done behind the scenes.  The wheels of justice appear to turn far too slow sometimes.  Like, I cannot believe that 2nd drop of documents is still being held up in court and not released due to Maxwell's lawyers coming out with anything and everything simply to delay.....that was going to come out last Sept iirc.  :sm

I am so thankful to you Susie for keeping up with this and posting in this thread to keep it up to date.  I have missed our banter and thoughts back and forth to do with Epstein and friends.  I do not know how you keep your head on straight and emotions separate from it when the things going on in the world now seem so over the top.  You are and always will be, an absolutely treasure Susie, bless you! :wub:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks Gwyn :blush: I do get emotional when I think of those young women and how they were used by the global elite. As things in the world go on, you see more and more how all of us are manipulated. People have been played by entertainers, media, corporations, even in universities....all involved here. It's a wonder any of us are truly in touch with ourselves anymore. Streams of brainwashing coming from all directions. I'm just determined to stick by these women in hopes that they will get true justice for what happened to them in what should have been their youthful, carefree days. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, susieice said:

Geoffrey Berman is the US Attorney who is investigating Epstein.

Yep, Trump just fired him.  I doubt it was about Epstein that got him fired, Rudy more than likely was the person to be protected.  He knows too much maybe.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Yep, Trump just fired him.  I doubt it was about Epstein that got him fired, Rudy more than likely was the person to be protected.  He knows too much maybe.

I saw he was also investigating Rudy. Epstein caught my eye because I really hope that is one investigation that doesn't come to a halt. Berman still went to work today as usual. He says no one told him he's fired and he's not resigning.

https://www.businessinsider.com/manhattan-us-attorney-geoffrey-berman-after-barr-2020-6

But I just saw where Trump fired him today. I always thought you keep your friends close and your enemies closer but who knows what kind of thought processes are going on in DC. They're all nuts. All any of them care about is getting elected by whatever means. We're just fodder.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/20/nyregion/trump-geoffrey-berman-fired-sdny.html

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ghislaine Maxwell Arrested In New Hampshire

Having been decidedly off-the-radar for months since the controversial 'suicide' of Jeffrey Epstein, NBC New York reports that Ghislaine Maxwell, has been arrested by the FBI and charged by federal prosecutors.

Multiple senior law enforcement officials reportedly said the British socialite and heiress was arrested in New Hampshire on Epstein-related charges and is expected to appear in a federal court later today.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/ghislane-maxwell-arrested-new-hampshire

• Thanks 2

She is described as a "socialite", but along with other "socialites" she is just a parasite. I wonder how long we will wait for her "suicide".

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

OMG! She was arrested about two hours ago!! This is the best news I've heard in a really long time! This case will really begin to break open with her in court. There are a couple of other people that the court would like to see charged also. Prince Andrew can't be happy to hear this either. I wonder what brought her back into the US? She probably thought she could stay hidden alright in New Hampshire.

41 minutes ago, Wepwawet said:

She is described as a "socialite", but along with other "socialites" she is just a parasite. I wonder how long we will wait for her "suicide".

She better not suicide!!

https://abcnews.go.com/US/jeffrey-epstein-companion-ghislaine-maxwell-federal-custody/story?id=71574790

https://www.wpbf.com/article/ghislane-maxwell-jeffrey-epstein-arrested/33075522#

Her father wasn't only a MOSSAD operative but he also pulled off the biggest fraud in British history. Where did she get money to be a "socialite"?

https://www.theguardian.com/media/greenslade/2011/nov/03/pressandpublishing-daily-mirror

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/opinions/1991/12/09/the-maxwell-scandal/fa08ac8d-5be3-44f4-b373-bf3d8aa2de93/

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

OMG!! I just can't believe they finally got her! You wouldn't believe how badly I've wanted to see this woman prosecuted for what she's done to so many young girls.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/02/nyregion/ghislaine-maxwell-arrest-jeffrey-epstein.html

• Like 1

Media is really beginning to release the story now. I've been reading them in between doing my happy dance here. The neighbors are gonna start knocking at my door! :lol: This is a great article from the NY Daily News.

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny-ghislaine-maxwell-arrested-20200702-bq25hilwpjdthktz4cbkl7srx4-story.html

Maxwell must first appear in New Hampshire Federal Court before being transferred to Manhattan.

Apparently, the removal of Geoffrey Berman as US Attorney, SDNY, paved the way for this arrest.  I believe this was a planned event where she surrendered and agreed to be picked up at a low-key location (NH).

Berman's replacement, Audrey Strauss, is planning to hold a press conference in about 30 minutes to explain the charges against her.

Interestingly, when she does get to Manhattan, she will be housed at the same facility where Jeffery Epstein didn't kill himself.

Eta:  This has major implications for many things including the Weiner evidence, Clinton Foundation, Epstein associates, Ukraine, Obama administration...the list goes on and on.

The panic meter just exploded.

Edited by hacktorp
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Apparently, the removal of Geoffrey Berman as US Attorney, SDNY, paved the way for this arrest.  I believe this was a planned event where she surrendered and agreed to be picked up at a low-key location (NH).

Berman's replacement, Audrey Strauss, is planning to hold a press conference in about 30 minutes to explain the charges against her.

Interestingly, when she does get to Manhattan, she will be housed at the same facility where Jeffery Epstein didn't kill himself.

Eta:  This has major implications for many things including the Weiner evidence, Clinton Foundation, Epstein associates, Ukraine, Obama administration...the list goes on and on.

The panic meter just exploded.

I love it!! I'm in tears! I'm so happy for all those young women who went through so much abuse when they should have been enjoying their teenage years. How I've hoped they would get the justice they deserve! A lot of heads of universities and their departments from MIT, Harvard, Ohio State and others have fallen because of their associations with Epstein. A whole lot of people are going to be implicated in this. I wonder if Buckingham Palace will make a press release eventually. Prince Andrew put his head on the chopping block to protect this woman. I doubt she'll return the favor if she ends up going down.

• Like 2

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-07-03/maxwell-s-case-will-unearth-secrets-epstein-took-to-his-grave

Epstein’s high-powered network means there’s potential for a public reckoning that could tarnish top figures on Wall Street, in corporate America and in Washington. Perhaps more important, a trial would at long last give victims a chance to face at least one of their alleged tormentors.

“There is no way for prosecutors to present a case against her without going into all the evidence they had against Epstein, because the charges here are intertwined,” said Jessica Roth, a former federal prosecutor who teaches at Cardozo School of Law in New York. “The original indictment against Jeffrey Epstein made it clear that he didn’t act alone and that the government had evidence that other people were also involved.”
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Joe Biden has a private island, called Water Island, next to Epstein's Little St James. There's an old submarine base across from it.

Here's Ghislaine talking about her submarines and her license for the TerraMar Project.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Joe Biden's brother James Biden gets land from a shady deal with a lobbyist named Mr. Green
>anons dig into the area of the purchased land
>find out that it's right next to a submarine base
>it's a stone throw, literally right next to, EPSTEIN SEX ISLAND
>maxwell is introduced at the UN as someone who "controls the oceans around the world" through TerraMar company
>you can register to become a citizen of this Terramar epstein island (might have been part of the blackmailing process?)
>delivers speech talking about her operating and owning a submarine
>neighbors in the area of where James purchased this plot of land talk about submarines smuggling little girls
>island has a military submarine base on it
>maxwell talks in her speech of underwater mining
>multiple theories saying epstein island is far deeper than what's on the SURFACE
>shills freaking the **** out

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Andrew was in touch with her regularly all along. As to how long the FBI knew she was in the US and may have been cooperating is still speculation. It will come out eventually.