Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Gwynbleidd

On 9/26/2020 at 4:33 PM, The Wistman said:

Frankly I'm not surprised.  She's as much a narcissist as he, and she clearly has daddy issues that attached to him.  As she aged, his preference for others like Kellan must've privately galled her, since all she really had left to offer that others couldn't was her cache' with the high and mighty.  Her jealously was driving her, but all that exercise to stay fit (which I seem to remember she did) couldn't make up for his preference for the younger girls who procured for him, and 'assisted' him in ways that she once did.  To her it was abandonment by daddy, but she couldn't quit him for the same reason...which results in a kind of hate, including self hate.  Just my two cents.  :rolleyes:

When are the transcripts of her testimony supposed to be released?  I thought we'd have them by now.  :unsure:

We've heard this before. Ghislaine met Epstein through her father. He may have been an initial source of Epstein's wealth. Don't know why that one part copied red.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisettevoytko/2020/09/30/ghislaine-maxwell-reportedly-met-jeffrey-epstein-through-her-disgraced-father/

Ghislaine Maxwell, alleged recruiter of Jeffrey Epstein’s sex ring of underage girls and awaiting trial on sex-trafficking charges, and reportedly met the (now deceased) financier through her father, the tabloid colossus Robert Maxwell, according to a new podcast on Epstein’s dark web of abuse—and he might have been one early source of Epstein’s wealth that catapulted him into the upper echelon of society.

“In addition to these accounts, there’s also a photo, snapped a mere 19 days after Robert Maxwell’s death, that intimately links Epstein and Ghislaine. Shot at the Plaza Hotel during a memorial event for Robert Maxwell, the picture shows Ghislaine and Epstein in conversation,” reporter Emily Saul says in the episode. “Wearing a blue silk jacket, Ghislaine smiles coyly at Epstein, who is seated to her right, wearing a white bowtie and an enormous grin. It doesn’t look like a first date.”

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, susieice said:

Thanks for posting this.  I just saw an image on tv and wondered what put a Bronfman heiress in the clinker for six years.  Whodda ever thought that would happen, especially her?  The parallels with the Epstein case are striking, including another Jewish billionaire power broker (Clare's dad not her, she only has a measly 200 million!)  Good they got her and her cult leader creep.

21 minutes ago, susieice said:

What fascinated Prince Andrew about Ghislaine? According to this book, he was introduced to her by Fergie.

https://www.newsweek.com/prince-andrew-fascinated-ghislaine-maxwell-epstein-scandal-1534835

Eyes rolled so hard my head hurts.  Maxwell really knew how to insinuate herself into formidable places.  Then she titillates their salacious weaknesses, which must be kept ultra hush hush doncha know, and they're in the trap.

16 minutes ago, susieice said:

We've heard this before. Ghislaine met Epstein through her father. He may have been an initial source of Epstein's wealth. Don't know why that one part copied red.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisettevoytko/2020/09/30/ghislaine-maxwell-reportedly-met-jeffrey-epstein-through-her-disgraced-father/

Ghislaine Maxwell, alleged recruiter of Jeffrey Epstein’s sex ring of underage girls and awaiting trial on sex-trafficking charges, and reportedly met the (now deceased) financier through her father, the tabloid colossus Robert Maxwell, according to a new podcast on Epstein’s dark web of abuse—and he might have been one early source of Epstein’s wealth that catapulted him into the upper echelon of society.

“In addition to these accounts, there’s also a photo, snapped a mere 19 days after Robert Maxwell’s death, that intimately links Epstein and Ghislaine. Shot at the Plaza Hotel during a memorial event for Robert Maxwell, the picture shows Ghislaine and Epstein in conversation,” reporter Emily Saul says in the episode. “Wearing a blue silk jacket, Ghislaine smiles coyly at Epstein, who is seated to her right, wearing a white bowtie and an enormous grin. It doesn’t look like a first date.”

That picture is too much.  She really has stars in her eyes looking at Jeff, her new papa.  Not sure what Tony Randall's eyes are about there though.  Ugh, the smarminess.   B)

• Like 2

Here is a link to all the episodes of the above mentioned podcast, Broken: Seeking Justice. They go from newest to oldest and so far, there are 15 episodes and an introduction. Most are approximately a half hour long. I haven't listened to them all yet, but I will. Apple podcasts will add any new episodes on as they are released.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/broken-seeking-justice/id1478460758

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, susieice said:

Wonder if she'll end up facing civil suits from victims as well. She should for financing these attrocities. 

Edited by skliss
  • Like 3

oopsy...

Ghislaine Maxwell’s Boyfriend Resigns From His Tech Startup

Oct. 2

Ghislaine Maxwell’s boyfriend Scott Borgerson resigned from his tech startup so he wouldn’t be a “distraction” to the Boston-based company. The entrepreneur’s ties to Maxwell—who faces trial next summer in connection to Jeffrey Epstein’s sex ring—have continued to make headlines since her July 2 arrest. Indeed, Borgerson is speculated to be Maxwell’s secret husband, whom she reportedly refused to identify to prosecutors.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ghislaine-maxwells-boyfriend-scott-borgerson-resigns-from-his-tech-startup-cargometrics-technologies

• Like 3

1 minute ago, The Wistman said:

I love it. Maybe he really is married to her.

• Like 2

https://nypost.com/2020/10/01/woman-claims-ghislaine-maxwell-tried-to-recruit-her-at-age-14/

A former teen beauty queen reported Ghislaine Maxwell to the FBI after she claims the accused madam picked her out as a masseuse for Jeffrey Epstein while she was working out at a Florida gym at age 14, according to a report.

Molly Skye Brown, 42 — a former high school model and singer who once sang the national anthem before a Miami Dolphins football game — told the Sun that the former British socialite recruited her in 1992 in Palm Beach, near the pedophile multimillionaire’s home.

• Like 3

Ghislaine has a lot of troubles heading her way.

https://pagesix.com/2020/10/02/ghislaine-maxwell-used-friendship-with-barbara-amiel-to-court-powerful-men/

Ghislaine Maxwell used her friendship with socialite and columnist Barbara Amiel to try and get close to a string of rich and powerful men, Amiel recounts in a new score-settling memoir, “Friends & Enemies: A Life in Vogue, Prison, & Park Avenue.”

• Like 2

Here's another link to the 14 yr old former beauty queen.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8794519/Teen-beauty-queen-says-Ghislaine-Maxwell-tried-recruit-Epstein-Florida-gym.html

Teen beauty queen says Ghislaine Maxwell tried to recruit her for Jeffrey Epstein while she was working out at a gym inside a Florida child-care center when she was 14

• Like 3

'She was the monster behind it all': Woman claims Ghislaine Maxwell 'gagged, restrained and raped' her before Epstein joined when she went to give him a massage aged 21

A former student in New York City is coming forward to claim Ghislaine Maxwell allegedly 'gagged, restrained and raped' her before Jeffrey Epstein joined in the abuse.

A New York woman who is going by the pseudonym Samantha, 48, says she was just a 21-year-old student at Parsons School of Design in Manhattan when she was recruited by another student to visit Epstein’s mansion to give him a massage for money.

Samantha is speaking out for the first time to claim Maxwell was the 'mastermind' behind his alleged sex trafficking in an interview with The Sun.

..... cont

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8804305/New-York-woman-claims-gagged-restrained-raped-Ghislaine-Maxwell.html

• Like 3

She's got more and more trouble heading her way.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, susieice said:

She's got more and more trouble heading her way.

Yep...I hope that this new woman is a witness in her trial. Maxwell sounds more and more like the evil behind the throne.

• Like 1

Just now, skliss said:

Yep...I hope that this new woman is a witness in her trial. Maxwell sounds more and more like the evil behind the throne.

There are a lot of them coming after her now.

More is being said about how she met Epstein through her father.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/03/ghislaine-maxwell-set-up-with-jeffrey-epstein-by-her-own-father/

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, susieice said:

There are a lot of them coming after her now.

More is being said about how she met Epstein through her father.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/03/ghislaine-maxwell-set-up-with-jeffrey-epstein-by-her-own-father/

Nice to get confirmation on what we thought. IMO many of the girls were afraid to come forward as long as Maxwell was still at large. The threats the two of them made to these vulnerable women have governed their lives. Hopefully they'll get not just justice, but freedom!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, skliss said:

Nice to get confirmation on what we thought. IMO many of the girls were afraid to come forward as long as Maxwell was still at large. The threats the two of them made to these vulnerable women have governed their lives. Hopefully they'll get not just justice, but freedom!

Yes. Some freedom and peace of mind. More are coming out now that she's in custody and they'll have their day in court.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, The Wistman said:

What's happening wrt the release of Maxwell's deposition transcripts?  This silence is not reassuring.

I haven't heard anything yet. Not sure if the appeal is through the courts yet or not.

• Like 2

Another CEO steps down.

https://shippingwatch.com/carriers/article12463573.ece

The CEO and founder of a hedge fund which partners with Maersk Tankers has stepped down. News report link him to Ghislaine Maxwell who was charged with recruiting young girls for Jeffrey Epstein. In an email to ShippingWatch, Maersk Tankers supports his exit.

• Like 2

Jeffrey Epstein probe is still active say prosecutors as they try to keep 40 pages of photos and 40 pages of documents about his victims a secret from Ghislaine Maxwell

The investigation into Jeffrey Epstein remains active, leading prosecutors said Tuesday, as they argued to keep 40 pages of photos and 40 pages of documents about his victims a secret from Ghislaine Maxwell.    

Manhattan prosecutors say they want to delay giving materials from dozens of victims cooperating with the government and who will not testify at trial to lawyers for the British socialite. 

They told a judge in a letter that they want to try to prevent lawyers for Epstein's incarcerated ex-girlfriend from learning too much about the files until two months before her criminal trial next summer.

In its letter, prosecutors said revealing 40 pages of photographs and 40 pages of documents related to Epstein victims who were harmed after the time spanned by the charges against Maxwell could jeopardize the government's ongoing investigation and scare other victims from cooperating.

Prosecutors said charges against Maxwell pertain to illegal sex acts that occurred between 1994 and 1997, but the indictment emerged from a wider probe that went beyond that period.

As part of the broader probe, investigators have interviewed dozens of victims who were sexually abused by Epstein after 1997 and obtained a limited number of sensitive documents and photographs, including school pictures and bank and travel records, they said.

...... cont.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8813107/Prosecutors-seek-secrecy-Jeffrey-Epstein-probe-continues.html

Edit to add: The article talks about prosecuting others and that's part of the secrecy...couldn't copy the whole article.

Edited by skliss
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, glorybebe said:

Which makes me wonder about Fergie.  She seems a little off, too

I think she was so dependent she ended up in hostage mode...."i will do or overlook anything in order to keep the status quo". Shes still there.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, skliss said:

I think she was so dependent she ended up in hostage mode...."i will do or overlook anything in order to keep the status quo". Shes still there.

She needs Prince Andrew to maintain her lifestyle. Or at least the one she wants. I don't think either one is living as extravagant as they once did but it's still pretty lavish.

• Like 1