Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Gwynbleidd

Just now, skliss said:

I think she willingly did what she did and she knew full well just what would happen to these very vulnerable girls. Not only that but she willingly participated in the abuse regularly. No sympathy from me for that monster.

None from me either skliss. She knew exactly what she was doing and was happily helping. She treated those girls horribly.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, skliss said:

I get this...not for her because she should get everything coming to her and more.....but in order not to re-victimize these poor women. 

Sickening 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, susieice said:

Seems as if they were worried it wouldn't go thru but someone must have been working on it because he eventually was arrested. It shouldn't be this hard to prosecute when there are so many witnesses and evidence. It's just frustrating!

• Like 1

I can't vouch for this site but they say they have pictures of Ghislaine at a 2013 event that featured a talk by child abuse victim Elizabeth Smart. She was staring her down and then lost interest and was just looking around the room. I'll see if I can find other sources for this info.

https://okmagazine.com/news/ghislaine-maxwell-stares-down-child-rape-survivor-elizabeth-smart-abuse-benefit/

This site also published it. It's been within the last 2 days. The pictures look authentic.

https://www.newsbreak.com/new-york/new-york/news/2083840823954/see-ghislaine-maxwell-stare-down-child-rape-survivor-elizabeth-smart-at-abuse-victims-benefit

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, susieice said:

I can't vouch for this site but they say they have pictures of Ghislaine at a 2013 event that featured a talk by child abuse victim Elizabeth Smart. She was staring her down and then lost interest and was just looking around the room. I'll see if I can find other sources for this info.

https://okmagazine.com/news/ghislaine-maxwell-stares-down-child-rape-survivor-elizabeth-smart-abuse-benefit/

This site also published it. It's been within the last 2 days. The pictures look authentic.

https://www.newsbreak.com/new-york/new-york/news/2083840823954/see-ghislaine-maxwell-stare-down-child-rape-survivor-elizabeth-smart-at-abuse-victims-benefit

She certainly looks bored. These are the kinds of things she attends so she can say "Oh no, I'm not a bad person, see how I support the opposite?" Its always a calculated move on her part.

• Like 1

I found these pictures of the 2013 event. There are two pages. There are a couple of pictures of Ghislaine and pictures of others who attended. Many with Elizabeth Smart. It looks like Ghislaine didn't do a lot of photobombing at this event. Not sure who all the other attendees are. Smart is wearing the black and white polka dot blouse.

By this time, Ghislaine was already involved in the 2008 case against Epstein in Florida and would soon be in court with Virginia Guiffre.  

https://www.gettyimages.com/photos/the-new-york-society-for-the-prevention-of-cruelty-to-childrens-2013-spring-luncheon?mediatype=photography&phrase=the new york society for the prevention of cruelty to childrens 2013 spring luncheon&sort=mostpopular

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

More pictures from the event showing Ghislaine.

https://nyspcc.org/2013-spring-luncheon/

Here is the annual report for 2013 from the NYSPCC. It has some pictures of the event and does identify some of the people. No picture of Maxwell is included in here and I don't see where she is listed as a contributor. You can click on the contents page to go directly to the Spring Luncheon.

https://nyspcc.org/wp-content/uploads/annual_report_2013_final_online.pdf

Edited by susieice

28 minutes ago, susieice said:

I found these pictures of the 2013 event. There are two pages. There are a couple of pictures of Ghislaine and pictures of others who attended. Many with Elizabeth Smart. It looks like Ghislaine didn't do a lot of photobombing at this event. Not sure who all the other attendees are. Smart is wearing the black and white polka dot blouse.

By this time, Ghislaine was already involved in the 2008 case against Epstein in Florida and would soon be in court with Virginia Guiffre.  

https://www.gettyimages.com/photos/the-new-york-society-for-the-prevention-of-cruelty-to-childrens-2013-spring-luncheon?mediatype=photography&phrase=the new york society for the prevention of cruelty to childrens 2013 spring luncheon&sort=mostpopular

If you rest your finger on the picture it shows the names of the people. I still don't know them...lol

• Like 1

Finally!

EXCLUSIVE: Ghislaine Maxwell's 'extremely personal' 418-page deposition about her secret sex life must be made PUBLIC, court rules

A 418-page deposition in which Ghislaine Maxwell is interrogated about her sex life must be made public, a federal appeal court ruled today.

The Court of Appeal for the Second Circuit in New York found that the British socialite's argument against its release was 'meritless'

The panel of three judges said that the lower court 'applied the correct legal framework' in making its decision.

The ruling means that the document could be made public within days and comes after Maxwell's attorneys fought tooth and nail to keep it private.

..... cont

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8857013/Ghislaine-Maxwells-418-page-deposition-secret-sex-life-PUBLIC.html

• Like 2

So, we'll see if they find a way to stop it last minute, otherwise it should be released this morning. As long as it is available to use for her trial, that's good.  Her evilness should be part of the story for justice to be done.

Ghislaine Maxwell's 'extremely personal' 418-page deposition about her secret sex life is set to be released this morning

U.S. District Judge Loretta Preska in Manhattan directed that a transcript of Maxwell's testimony and other documents be released by 9am EDT on Thursday.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8866733/Documents-Ghislaine-Maxwell-fought-secret-slated-release-Thursday.html

• Like 3

I just saw this too. Now to wait until they're published which shouldn't take long. They must be released by this morning.

https://www.fox29.com/news/transcripts-from-ghislaine-maxwell-interviews-set-to-be-released?fbclid=IwAR2eUKYfau_6zMCuSw2rYf8GWA1jSzV2n3-j_eq3Iw1oF8z0nYDeVL3AHBs

• Like 1

I'm on page 96 at the moment and it's a string of Ghislaine saying she doesn't remember or can't recall. No dates, no names, not even the flights. Then she starts using dates, years. She's obviously lying imo or she looked at the little red light in Men In Black. A lot about Palm Beach and the massages and then the New York house where she says she doesn't recall ever seeing Guiffre there. The victim's names are redacted but only two pages are blacked out. Her attorney keeps telling her not to answer the questions.

Edited by susieice

5 minutes ago, susieice said:

I'm on page 96 at the moment and it's a string of Ghislaine saying she doesn't remember or can't recall. No dates, no names, not even the flights. Then she starts using dates, years. She's obviously lying imo or she looked at the little red light in Men In Black. A lot about Palm Beach and the massages and then the New York house where she says she doesn't recall ever seeing Guiffre there. The victim's names are redacted but only two pages are blacked out. Her attorney keeps telling her not to answer the questions.

I'm at 102 or so...she's trying to control everything...talk about b****y.....she is acting so elitist....how dare you ask me these questions! And oh boy she hates Guiffre! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, skliss said:

I'm at 102 or so...she's trying to control everything...talk about b****y.....she is acting so elitist....how dare you ask me these questions! And oh boy she hates Guiffre! 

Did you see where she said her father didn't know Epstein? We found evidence contrary to that.

2 minutes ago, susieice said:

Did you see where she said her father didn't know Epstein? We found evidence contrary to that.

I saw that! She's lying about things that are easily provable. She's AAAANNNNNGGGGGRY about having to answer questions, that much is clear...lol

• Like 1

OMG skliss. She's saying she doesn't recall introducing Prince Andrew to Guiffre or ever having Guiffre in her London townhouse. You can tell who they're talking about. That's one of the most famous pictures in this case. The prosecuting attorneys are right. She lied her way through this whole thing. She's been charged with that.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

The flight logs just put Clinton on Little St James. It seems her attorney is realizing Ghislaine is losing the battle here. He can only review the evidence. I'm on page 137 but this testimony starts a few pages earlier.

• Like 1

I'm on page 176 and need to stop a bit. The person who conducted these depositions just backed Ghislaine into corner after corner until she contradicts her answers.

• Like 1

I had to stop where I was. Will get back to it tonight or tomorrow. So she's perjured herself all over the place. Can't wait to read it!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skliss said:

I had to stop where I was. Will get back to it tonight or tomorrow. So she's perjured herself all over the place. Can't wait to read it!

Knowing what we know, with hindsight, she perjured herself everywhere. Depending on the question, I know who's name fits in the black bar.

Up to 200. Have to stop for the night. Man she's angry!! I would not want to be Giuffre in the same roo  with her.

• Like 1

That NPR link says this:  I heard there were only 400 pages released today.

"The public should know today's unsealing is only a small part of the total evidence," Giuffre's lead attorney, Sigrid McCawley, told NPR. "As the evidence comes out, it will be clear why Ms. Maxwell and others who enabled Jeffrey Epstein are fighting so hard to keep it concealed. As our client Virginia Giuffre bravely asserts, they did not act alone."

The public release includes other materials related to Maxwell's deposition — but it does not include the transcript of a separate deposition by a man identified only as "John Doe #1." The judge has given that man and another John Doe 14 days to consider making formal objections.

• Like 3

Just marking I'm at page 239.