Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Gwynbleidd

1 hour ago, acute said:

How can we have 236 pages of comments about a suicide that never happened?

:whistle:

It's 236 pages about a much larger case that happened and is still happening. :rolleyes: Can't prove it wasn't suicide. It may well have been. One set up to succeed.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 3

Ghislaine is losing her hair because of prison conditions.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-55233021

The Federal Bureau of Prisons says she's treated like everyone else. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/federal-bureau-prisons-defends-how-it-treats-jailed-ghislaine-maxwell-n1250299

Edited by susieice
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Eldorado said:

Ghislaine Maxwell and husband Scott Borgerson pledge $30 million bail for Christmas in freedom

Tatler magazine

I wonder if bail will be granted. So she really is married to Borgerson. He lied through his teeth when he was questioned about her after Epstein's death.

• Like 3

Prince Andrew refuses to deny he stayed in Jeffrey Epstein mansion

Prince Andrew’s spokeswoman has refused to comment on a report that he stayed in the New York mansion of the sex offender Epstein in April 2001, despite the duke denying doing so in his infamous Newsnight interview.

The refusal to repeat the denial comes after the Daily Mail uncovered a fax that said the prince had stayed at a “private address in New York” on 11 April and its sources confirmed this was Epstein’s £60m home in Manhattan’s Upper East Side.

This directly contradicts Prince Andrew’s account of his movements that day in his interview with the Newsnight presenter Emily Maitlis last year, when he said: “I wasn’t staying there. I may have visited but definitely didn’t, definitely, definitely no, no, no activity.”

Full monty at the UK Guardian: Link

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Eldorado said:

Prince Andrew refuses to deny he stayed in Jeffrey Epstein mansion

Prince Andrew’s spokeswoman has refused to comment on a report that he stayed in the New York mansion of the sex offender Epstein in April 2001, despite the duke denying doing so in his infamous Newsnight interview.

The refusal to repeat the denial comes after the Daily Mail uncovered a fax that said the prince had stayed at a “private address in New York” on 11 April and its sources confirmed this was Epstein’s £60m home in Manhattan’s Upper East Side.

This directly contradicts Prince Andrew’s account of his movements that day in his interview with the Newsnight presenter Emily Maitlis last year, when he said: “I wasn’t staying there. I may have visited but definitely didn’t, definitely, definitely no, no, no activity.”

Full monty at the UK Guardian: Link

Prince Andrew had his own room there that was nicknamed "Room Britannica". I think this had to do with his visit to break off with Epstein. Yes. He did stay there.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8303855/International-model-reveals-Prince-Andrew-REALLY-did-inside-Jeffrey-Epsteins-New-York-mansion.html

At one point, he admitted it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/15/world/europe/prince-andrew-interview-epstein.html

He stayed at several of Epstein's homes. Little St James, Paris and Miami I think are all mentioned in here in links. The island and Paris for sure.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/prince-andrew-says-he-let-royal-family-down-his-relationship-n1083146

The Duke of York, the second son of Queen Elizabeth II, has said previously that he first met Epstein in 1999 and had stayed at a number of his residences, but saw him infrequently, maybe once or twice a year.

• Like 3

I sure hope Barr's resignation doesn't affect these cases.

• Like 2

She may get bail and house arrest until her trial. I don't think they've had the hearing yet. Her husband wants her to be home for Christmas.

• Like 2

Frenchman Jean-Luc Brunel - who knew deceased sex offender and U.S. financier Jeffrey Epstein - was placed in custody on Wednesday in Paris, the Paris prosecutor’s office said on Thursday.

The department also told Reuters that his custody was part of a probe opened last year into allegations of rape, sexual assault and sexual harassment.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/us-people-jeffrey-epstein-france/jean-luc-brunel-who-knew-jeffrey-epstein-in-custody-in-paris-bfm-tv-idUKKBN28R1U0

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, Eldorado said:

Frenchman Jean-Luc Brunel - who knew deceased sex offender and U.S. financier Jeffrey Epstein - was placed in custody on Wednesday in Paris, the Paris prosecutor’s office said on Thursday.

The department also told Reuters that his custody was part of a probe opened last year into allegations of rape, sexual assault and sexual harassment.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/us-people-jeffrey-epstein-france/jean-luc-brunel-who-knew-jeffrey-epstein-in-custody-in-paris-bfm-tv-idUKKBN28R1U0

This is great news El. I didn't think that man would ever be arrested. He was really bad. He took 12 year old twins from France to Epstein's island for a birthday present. He recruited a lot of 14 and 15 year old models. I'm so glad to hear this. :tu:  It will also insure Maxwell's case will go through.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 4

10 hours ago, Eldorado said:

There's a lot of links to this now El. Now I know they really picked him up. I couldn't be happier. This link gives a lot of background on him. I've been waiting to see this since Epstein died and thought I never would. He disappeared along with Maxwell and supposedly they were both seen in Brazil. They caught him boarding a flight to Africa.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/jeffrey-epstein-alleged-pimp-jean-135202067.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAALU2Ty7pKVWjuCZTJIN45s_GrkRv8bvESfMKzlrAMsg8q2A_Hit9ejJRmgiTelXhBT01dTEJqOjkkKWK5nGQcTTr05Ne_w5gEjIP4an5MYWZvqPqgCNy09nrjia8uZ_1ofHEbTfBRHo1YyrTuwYwowUnLj7TNy_mGKiEpjHxRNac

Here's a couple more links.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/modeling-agent-jean-luc-brunel-arrested-paris-epstein-probe-n1251589

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-55352218

This article says Guiffre said he brought 3 young 12 year olds to Epstein. Back in the thread we have links where it was thought it was 12 yr old twins. I couldn't be happier about this. It's the best news I've had since they picked up Ghislaine. Maybe this whole rotten thing will collapse.

https://nypost.com/2020/12/17/epstein-modeling-agent-pal-jean-luc-brunel-detained-in-paris/

• Like 3

Prosecutors say no bail stiff enough for Ghislaine Maxwell, accused Jeffrey Epstein madam

CNBC

Maxwell Was Divorcing Husband, Shouldn’t Get Bail, U.S. Says

Bloomberg

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 4

18 minutes ago, Eldorado said:

Prosecutors say no bail stiff enough for Ghislaine Maxwell, accused Jeffrey Epstein madam

CNBC

Maxwell Was Divorcing Husband, Shouldn’t Get Bail, U.S. Says

Bloomberg

She's something else. First she denied being married. Then she admitted she was married. Then she was in the process of divorcing him. Now he'll guarantee she'll stay put and pay her bail because she needs him. This woman is all over the charts. Deny the bail.

• Like 2

Here's Crystal and Saagar's clip on Brunel's arrest:

Seems he was trying to flee the country, implying he wasn't feeling secure where he was...the French authorities were getting close to him and he knew it.  Maybe his lawyer tipped him off to get out quick.  They were waiting for him at the airport.  So sad.   /s

I wonder why they waited till now to take him in.  So many hidden powers pulling the strings, it's hard to pick the knot apart.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, The Wistman said:

Seems he was trying to flee the country, implying he wasn't feeling secure where he was...the French authorities were getting close to him and he knew it.  Maybe his lawyer tipped him off to get out quick.  They were waiting for him at the airport.  So sad.   /s

I wonder why they waited till now to take him in.  So many hidden powers pulling the strings, it's hard to pick the knot apart.

I'm glad they caught him and I hope they have enough on him to keep him in jail for a long time. It's a shame the US has no extradition agreement with France. As I understand, they are investigating trafficking charges now.

Edited by susieice

48 minutes ago, susieice said:

I'm glad they caught him and I hope they have enough on him to keep him in jail for a long time. It's a shame the US has no extradition agreement with France. As I understand, they are investigating trafficking charges now.

Well, anecdotally and based on my limited experience in France, one of my standout recollections is that the French seemed to be especially tolerant when it comes to the issue of sex between older men and young girls.  Perhaps I'm wrong about that, but it could explain the reluctance by the French authorities to go after Brunel, Epstein, et al.  However, because of the international aspect of the sex trafficking, there may have been some real pressure put on them from other allied countries to do something about the creep Brunel.  Still doesn't much explain why now.

Edited by The Wistman
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, The Wistman said:

Well, anecdotally and based on my limited experience in France, one of my standout recollections is that the French seemed to be especially tolerant when it comes to the issue of sex between older men and young girls.  Perhaps I'm wrong about that, but it could explain the reluctance by the French authorities to go after Brunel, Epstein, et al.  However, because of the international aspect of the sex trafficking, there may have been some real pressure put on them from other allied countries to do something about the creep Brunel.  Still doesn't much explain why now.

I think the US had a lot of pressure on France including the Virgin Islands. I know a couple of Canadian models had filed charges in France against Brunel. And I think there were a few British ones too. I don't know if they pressured France also.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

A US judge has turned down a $28.5m (£21.4m) bail package by British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell who is awaiting trial on sex crime charges.

The New York ruling said the suspect, 59, poses a flight risk and the offer did not assure her appearance at future hearings.

BBC report

AP news

• Thanks 1

Thanks El. I was really hoping she wouldn't get bail. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, susieice said:

Thanks El. I was really hoping she wouldn't get bail. 

Thankfully the judge denied bail has good sense!

If she's ever let out,she'll never be seen or heard from again alive...one way or the other.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CrimsonKing said:

Thankfully the judge denied bail has good sense!

If she's ever let out,she'll never be seen or heard from again alive...one way or the other.

You used to come in here. I don't know if you remember all the talk about Jean Luc Brunel. He had the French modeling agency that supplied girls as young as 12 to Epstein. The French finally picked him up. I'm just really hoping those women get their justice.

• Like 1

Just now, susieice said:

You used to come in here. I don't know if you remember all the talk about Jean Luc Brunel. He had the French modeling agency that supplied girls as young as 12 to Epstein. The French finally picked him up. I'm just really hoping those women get their justice.

Yeah i've read through some of the thread in the past,honestly you all are better at keeping up with the story than the msm!

I remember reading the name,glad they finally caught the scumbag...these people can never be released,and these former "Clients" need to be shown to the world.

Have a feeling there's a lotta big fish to fry once its all said and done.

• Like 3